Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

SunnyDaysAreComing April 14th, 2019

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: Sunny
Date: 14th April 2019

PetiteSouris April 16th, 2019

@Kate

Signed: //PetiteSouris//
Date: 4/16/2019

fairyava April 25th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: @fairyava
Date: 4-24-19

ItsReganingRain April 25th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: ItsReganingRain
Date: 26/04/2019

Tarefu April 27th, 2019

@ItsReganingRain As a listener for 7 cups, a member of NAMI, and a social worker, I pledge the same.

rosenova1513 April 26th, 2019

@Kate

Signed: rosenova1513
Date: April 25, 2019

enigmaticJet79 April 30th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: enigmaticJet79
Date: April 29, 2019

bubblyFaith17 May 5th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: bubblyfaith17
Date: 05/05/19

BraveUnicorn1 May 6th, 2019

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: BraveUnicorn1
Date: 6th of may 2019

allnaturalHeart64 May 12th, 2019

@Kate

Hi I am a psychology graduate working towards mental health awareness since 5 years now.

NAMI Oath

Signed: Heart
Date: 5/12/19

Smile4life May 18th, 2019

i took Nami oath

cartomancer May 20th, 2019

Hello, my name is Jason and I'm glad to be here.

NAMI Oath

Signed: cartomancer
Date: May 19, 2019

mellifluous7559 May 25th, 2019

Signed: mellifluous7559
Date: 25/5/19

youareamazing13 May 25th, 2019

@youareamazing13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Afifa
Date: 25/5/19

brightTurtle36 May 26th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: brightTurtle36
Date: 26 May 2019

peacefulPurple59 May 28th, 2019

Signed: peacefulPurple59
Date: 28-05-2019

LiaT May 29th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: LiaT
Date: 5 /28/19

lyricalPillow74 June 7th, 2019

I am lyricalPillow74 and this is my NAMI oath.

Unicornious June 8th, 2019

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: @Unicornious

Date: 08/06/2019

prodigalprincess June 9th, 2019

New Messages1

New Notifications1

Forum

NAMI

NAMI Badges

NAMI Oath

Tweet Share

Subscribe Post to Thread

Kate Kangaroo 2017
on August 9th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

Signed: Kim Lawson
Date: June 8, 2019

Calmseas76 June 10th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: Calmseas76

Date:6/9/2019

VanessaCheng June 11th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: vanessa
Date: 6/11

jamesbrains June 19th, 2019

@Kate

Signed: Jamesbrains
Date: June 19, 2019

Aayla June 23rd, 2019

Hi everyone! I am no therapist, no mental health expert, so surely I can't offer professional support like others could - but I definitely can try my best to listen and support everyone. So I'll take the NAMI oath!

NAMI Oath

Signed: Aayla
Date: 6/23/19

Mamamel June 24th, 2019

@Kate

Hello my name is Mel. I am a psychology major.

NAMI Oath

Signed: mamamel
Date: 06/24/2019

Dreamz June 26th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: Dreamz
Date: 6/25/2019

whimsicalMonkey84 June 26th, 2019

@Kate

Signed: @whimsicalMonkey84
Date: 6/26/2019

AyraSkye June 27th, 2019

@Kate

Hello, I'm Aspen and I would be ecstatic to contribute to this community of amazing and courageous people :)

------------------------------------

Signed: Aspen
Date: June 26, 2019

Astilearthian June 27th, 2019

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: astilearthian

Date: 27th June, 2019

supernobody June 27th, 2019

hello everyone! im excited to take another step in helping my communities be healthy and happy.

Signed: supernobody
Date: June 27, 2019

luminousBraid91 June 30th, 2019

@Kate

Signed: luminousBraid
Date: 6/29/2019

WonkaSalt July 1st, 2019

@Kate

Signed:WonkaSalt

Date:1-07-2019

BenjaminMoralesPerez July 3rd, 2019

NAMI Oath

NAMI Oath

Signed: Benjamin Morales
Date:
7/3/2019

FawkesCare12 July 4th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: FawkesCare12
Date: 04th July 2019

FrenchToast July 5th, 2019

Signed: @anotherfrenchtoastmafiaa
Date: 4th July, 2019

LynnieBoo02 July 9th, 2019

@Kate

Signed: LynnieBoo02
Date: July 9, 2019

sweetPudding5241 July 10th, 2019

Signed: SweetPudding
Date: 10/07/2019

yancore July 10th, 2019

Signed: chargeboltxo
Date: 10/7/2019

Cobra03 July 10th, 2019

Signed: Cobra03

Date_ 10/7/19

KittyWillow123 July 15th, 2019

@Kate

Signed: KittyWillow123
Date: 15/07/19