Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

giggleOrange4438 April 7th, 2020

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: Sarah
Date: 04/06/2020

KindMoment86 April 14th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: KindMoment86
Date: 14-04-2020

GalaxyParadise01 April 17th, 2020

@Kate

Hello there !

I'm Joy

Hi !

I'm Joy

@Kate

NAMI Oath

I pledge a mural oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for everyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of everyone who may be experiencing a mental challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to other's experiences without judgement or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding .

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide , I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources .

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health , healing and wellness within myself , my fellow members and my world.

Signed : @gentleParadise1427

Date : 17th April 2020

BlissfulSummer April 20th, 2020

Signed: BlissfulSummer
Date: 20th April 2020

PotFullOfSky2020 April 20th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: //PotFullOfSky//
Date: 20.04.16

bellarina74 April 22nd, 2020

Signed: bellarina74
Date: 22 April 2020

Theo957 April 22nd, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Theo Douglas
Date: 4-21-2020

Jili April 22nd, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: Competent Paradise
Date: 4/22/2020

Sharmili April 23rd, 2020

Signed: Sharmili

Date: 24th April, 2020

BottledBerry April 24th, 2020

Signed: Berry
Date: April 24, 2020

April 25th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: @proactiveEast6833

Dated: 25/04/2020

Fiona31 April 26th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: fiona31
Date: 26/04/2020

Helpothersasihelpu April 27th, 2020

I pledge the Nami Oath

NotKhan2 April 28th, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: SmolBurrahobbit12
Date: 4.28.20

SmilesForEveryone April 30th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: Milani
Date: April 29 2020

Dino12 May 3rd, 2020

Signed: Dinoprincess12

Date: 5-3-20

Ashley093692 May 3rd, 2020

@Kate

@Ashley093692
5/3/2020

smolecho May 5th, 2020

Signed: Smolecho
Date: May 4, 2020

SunnyRainstorm May 5th, 2020

Signed: SunnyRainstorm
Date: 5/5/20

comfortableEyes5 May 10th, 2020

Signed: comfortableEyes5
Date: 10 may 2020

tranquilUnicorns6009 May 13th, 2020

Signed tranquilunicorns6009
Date: 13 may 2020

0Reply

Post to Thread

Shirley7Cups May 13th, 2020

Signed: Shirley
Date: 5/14/2020

Aidisnotapotato May 13th, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Aidisnotapotato (Ada)
Date: 5-13-20

ajw99 May 17th, 2020

@Kate,

NAMI Oath

Signed: Andrew
Date: 5/17

TheGoodFairy May 18th, 2020

Signed: The Good Fairy
Date: 5/18/20

ThisTooShallPass2016 May 19th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed:
Date: 05/19/20

May 19th, 2020

@Kate

Signed: helpfulArrow6093
Date: 19/05/2020

brightbubbles88 May 21st, 2020

@Kate

Signed: brightbubbles
Date: May 20th, 2020

lucywormie May 21st, 2020

NAMI oath <3

Signed: lucywormie
Date: 21/05/2020

Kindlover May 22nd, 2020

@Kate

signed Tessa

date Friday 22 may 2020

BibinV May 22nd, 2020

Signed: BibinV

Date: 22-05-2020

claudiaabigail May 28th, 2020

Signed: Claudia

Date: 28/5/2020

CheeryMango May 30th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: bubblingmango1996
Date: 5/30/2020

DreamTouch June 7th, 2020

@Kate

NAMI OATH

Signed: DreamTouch
Date: 7/6/2020

EccentricPanda June 7th, 2020

I agree

Psychstudies13 June 10th, 2020

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members,and NAMI supporters.

I will educate, advocate,and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members,and my world.

Signed: Anna
Date: 10-06-2020

TinyTina4 June 10th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: Tina
Date: 10/06/20

hopefulOcean7633 June 17th, 2020

I agree to the NAMI oath