Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

Rioz May 17th, 2018

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: RioZ
Date: 18/05/2018

CaringShadow May 17th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: CaringShadow
Date: 5/17/2018

incognitoknight0101 May 17th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: incognitoknight0101

Date:05/18/2018

resourcefulRainbow May 18th, 2018

Signed: Sydney (resourcefulRainbow)
Date: May 18, 2018

Eli613 May 18th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Eli613
Date: 5-18-18

LoneWolf1010 May 20th, 2018

Signed: ayub (lonewolf1010)
Date: 20/05/2018

NosceTeIpsum May 25th, 2018

Signed: NosceTeIpsum
Date: 24/05/2018

May 26th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Lee

5/26/18

MaleitEncant May 27th, 2018

Signed: Maleit Encant
Date: 5/26/18

LilaNS1022 May 27th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: LilaNS1022
Date: 5/27/18

vanshh14 May 27th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed:
Date: 27 May 2018

ILoveJuliaIzquierdo May 27th, 2018

NAMI is important! Good quote.

I totally agree with this thing!

Yes. Totally true!

I am in agreement!

My friend used NAMI Recommendations and he feels better!

MunchkinInsurance May 28th, 2018

NAMI Oath

MunchkinInsurance
28/5/2018

PerfectlyImperfect99 May 29th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Jessica
Date: 05/28/2018

murmurouseff May 31st, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: murmurouseff
Date: 1st June 2018

WhitneyP June 1st, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: WhitneyP
Date: 1/6/18

BeTheChangeYouWant June 1st, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: BeTheChangeYouWant
Date: 06/01/2018

JamesMann2 June 3rd, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: James Manning
Date: 3rd June 2018

Shaddixie June 4th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Shaddixie
Date: 06/04/18

braveGrapefruit7609 June 4th, 2018

I will be kind to others.

Enigmatica June 4th, 2018

NAMI Oath:

Signed: Enigmatica

questshy June 5th, 2018

Signed: questshy, Lex M
Date: 5 June 2018

SoftAlpaca10 June 6th, 2018

The NAMI Oath

Signed: SoftAlpaca10
Date: 5th June, 2018 (5-6-18)

starspeckledsoul June 6th, 2018

Signed: starspeckledsoul
Date: 06/06/18

Sibafo June 8th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Sibafo
Date: 6th june 2018

CreativListener June 10th, 2018

@Kate

Signed: CreativListener
Date: 6/10/18

Amini June 11th, 2018

NAMI Oath

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health. I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world. I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: Amin
Date: 7/11/18

LetsSpreadHappiness June 12th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Simran
Date: June 13, 2018

LetsSpreadHappiness June 12th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Simran

hithereoldsport June 13th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Kay
Date: 6/13/2018

deejaylovebug June 13th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed Deejaylovebug

6/13/18

Sammyboi5 June 13th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Sammishere5

LetsfixThis June 14th, 2018

Signed: mAndyAb
Date:14/06-18

Emmur June 15th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Emmur
Date: June 15th, 2018

SoulfullyAButterfly June 16th, 2018

Signed: @soulfullyabutterfly

Date: 16/6/18

WildUnknown June 17th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: WildUnknown
Date: 17.06.2018