Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

BugInARug October 16th, 2017

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: @BugInARug
Date: 16/10/2017

empathicEars80 October 16th, 2017

Signed: EmpatheticEars80
Date: 16/10/17

WorkInProgress11 October 16th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Megan Ulmer (@WorkInProgress11)
Date: 10/16/2017

originalMusic45 October 18th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

Signed: originalMusic45
Date: 10/17.17

DaveMcGrath October 18th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: aaron s.
Date: 10/18/17

crispKiwi October 19th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

I agree to the NAMI OATH.

crispyKiwi

19/10/2017

AutumnBreeze92 October 21st, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: kindPoetry91
Date: 2017-10-21

TheHoneyDoll October 29th, 2017

@kindPoetry91

Need Help? Try 7 Cups of Tea Online TherapyOnline Therapy & Free Counseling

Forum

NAMI Community for Support

NAMI Badges

NAMI Oath

Tweet Share

Subscribe Post to Thread

NAMIOath_81044

kindPoetry91
on October 21st

NAMI Oath

Signed: TheHoneyDoll
Date: 2017-10-29

JessicaMae October 31st, 2017

@kindPoetry91

Signed: JessicaMae
Date: 2017-10-31

RecoveryisReal October 21st, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: RecoveryisReal
Date: 10.21.17

warmUnicorns42 October 22nd, 2017

Signed: WarmUnicorns42
Date: 22nd October, 2017

mySong October 23rd, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Nkosi
Date: Sunday 22nd October 2017

SilverLining1458 October 23rd, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: SilverLining1458
Date: 10/23/2017

KalSki99 October 24th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

Signed: Hope (KalSki99)
Date: October 23, 2017

<3

JH October 24th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: JH
Date: October 24th, 2017

Armanta October 25th, 2017

Signed: Armanta
Date: 25/10/17

beYOUtywithin October 25th, 2017

Signed: beYOUtywithin
Date: 25/10/17

IceStar180 October 26th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: IceStar180
Date: 10.26.2017

genuineSeal64 October 27th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

Signed: @GenuineSeal64 Date: 27-10-17

MarcusFalls October 29th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: @MarcusFalls

ListenLady October 29th, 2017

Need Help? Try 7 Cups of Tea Online TherapyOnline Therapy & Free Counseling

Forum

NAMI Community for Support

NAMI Badges

NAMI Oath

Tweet Share

Subscribe Post to Thread

lovelyllama13
on August 9th

NAMI Oath

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

Signed: ListenLady
Date: 29/10/17

sonataincminor October 30th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: @sonataincminor

Date: 2017-10-30

pluckyBike1005 October 31st, 2017

I will help others. I will be kind.

LetsCherishLife November 2nd, 2017

Signed: LeftistFreedomfighter
Date: November 2nd, 2017

CacoethesScribendi November 3rd, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: CacoethesScribendi
Date: 03/11/17

AngelWatchingOverYou November 4th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: AwkenedOne07
Date: 11/4/17

TessMo November 4th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: TessMo
Date: 04/11/17

FakzWift November 4th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: FakzWift
Date: 04/11/2017

fishy101 November 4th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: fishy101
Date: 5/11/17

WarmTeaCup November 5th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: WarmTeaCup
Date: 05/11/17

JazzTheListener November 6th, 2017

Signed: JazzTheListener
Date: 11/5/17

@lovelyllama13

peacefulsoul17 November 6th, 2017

Peacefulsoul17

6th Novémber 2017

BetListens November 6th, 2017

AMI Oath

Signed: sociopathology13
Date: 06/11/2017

TranscendentLight November 8th, 2017

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members, and NAMI supporters.

I will educate, advocate, and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members, and my world.

Signed: TranscendentLight
Date: 11/08/17

recoveringlistener November 8th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: @katiaclaire
Date: November 8th 2017

UntilThen November 9th, 2017

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members, and NAMI supporters.

I will educate, advocate, and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members, and my world.

Signed: UntilThen
Date: 11/09/17

TheListener7867 November 11th, 2017

Signed, TheListener7867

Siripiri November 11th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Siripiri date: 12/11/17

SarahTheCarer November 12th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

My (SarahTheCarer's) NAMI Oath

NAMI Oath

Signed: //SarahTheCarer//
Date: November 12th 2017

KarisSolace November 13th, 2017

My Nami Oath

Signed: KarisSolace
Date: 13th November 2017