Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

Amelia August 23rd, 2017

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: Amelia Winsby
Date: August 23, 2017

Erica August 24th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Erica
Date: August 23, 2017

Isha August 24th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: @Isha
Date: 24/08/2017

caringShoulder14 August 25th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: caringShoulder14
Date: 8/25/17

ProudCupcake53 August 25th, 2017

Signed: Jenna
Date: 08/25/2017

Ellie123456 August 25th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: ekay, Ellie Kay
Date: 25/08/17

Viana August 26th, 2017

Signed: Viana
Date: August 26, 2017

astray August 26th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: astray
Date: 25th August 2017

astray August 26th, 2017

@astray 26th of August 2017*

Zammn August 27th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Zammn
Date: 27/8/2017

BlueberryFriend August 27th, 2017

Signed: BlueberryFriend
Date: August 27, 2017

CassMagnolia August 28th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Cassmagnolia (Maggie)
Date: 08/27/2017

CassMagnolia August 28th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Cassmagnolia (Maggie)
Date: 08/27/2017

Artemidesia August 28th, 2017

Signed: compassion4you14
Date: August 28, 2017

Hanaemi August 29th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

Signed: Hanaemi
Date: 8/29/2017

coffeekitten14 August 29th, 2017

Signed: @coffeekitten14
Date: 8/29/2017

Archie22 August 30th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Arthur R. Habsburg
Date: 30/8/2017

@ArthurRaymund

FireStripe August 30th, 2017

Need Help? Try 7 Cups of Tea Online TherapyOnline Therapy & Free Counseling

NAMI Oath

Signed: Mckenzzie
Date: 30/08/2017

epard98 August 30th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: epard98
Date: 8/30/2017

Introvert73 September 3rd, 2017

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow Listeners, 7 Cup members, anf NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate mysel to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness

I pledge to always try my best to be positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others

I pledge to be #Stigmafree and respectful to anyone who might be experiencing mental health challenges

I will educate, advocate, and listen to others experience without judgment or bias

I will encourage acceptance and understanding

When I see that someone needs more then the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to take extra time to take time to take care of my own mental health

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness with in myself, my fellow members, and my world

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer supprt to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI community for help

9-2-2017

Signed Courtney Hall

KaylaLouise September 3rd, 2017

My (KaylaLouise) NAMI Oath

Signed: KaylaLouise

Dated: 09/03/2017

promisemehope September 3rd, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: promisemehope
Date: 09/03/2017

gentleTree25 September 4th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: gentleTree25
Date: September 3, 2017

competentGrace17 September 4th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: competentGrace17
Date: 9/3/2017

SoulFromThe60s September 4th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: SoulFromThe60s
Date: Sept 4, 2017

September 5th, 2017

Signed: essdee
Date: 9.4.2017

electricFireworks35 September 5th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Beth
Date: 9/5/2017

Ahmed September 6th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

@lovelyllama13

Signed: @Ahmed
Date: September 6, 2017

kindSoul10 September 6th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

Signed: kindSoul10
Date: 9/6/17

selfconfidentBeechwood6260 September 6th, 2017

I will be kind.

ObligatoryCookie September 6th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

Signed: ObligatoryCookie
Date: 06/09/17

colourfulBeauty91 September 7th, 2017

Signed: colourfulBeauty91
Date: 9/6/17

Harieo September 7th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Harieo
Date: 07/09/17

HakunaMatata2k September 7th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

Signed: Hakunamata2k
Date: 07/09/2017

RocketMan03 September 7th, 2017

NAMI Oath

SCSkyGod

9/7/2017

Thraco September 8th, 2017

Signed: Thraco
Date: 8/9/2017

Fiercelyalive September 8th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Fiercelyalive
Date: 08/09/2017

September 9th, 2017

Signed: EnchxntedRose

Date: 9/9/2017

Cyph September 9th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Cyph
Date: September 9, 2017

younity September 11th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: younity
Date: 09/10/2017