Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[Members]Farewell/Taking a Break/Returning Thread: Send Your Regards

MonBon March 1st, 2016

We often time come to 7 cups in search of something:

-Someone who understands

-Someone to talk to

-Someone who will listen

-Someone to keep us company

Many of us find that - which is awesome!

However, there may come a time when as a member, you are ready to leave. And that is okay. It doesn't have to be forever or even an awfully long time. Maybe you are leaving to go out to eat with friends for the first time in weeks or months. Let us know so we can send you off with warm regards!

December 20th, 2021

@RiverTheWolf

Aww, Rivy! Ever since I joined cups, you have been such an amazing friend and I always smiled when you entered the chatrooms! It was such an honor meeting such a wonderful person, and I wish you the best of luck with everything in your life! You deserve so much happiness, and we will all miss you so much here! *gives a huge hug* 💜

listeningArrow8342 December 20th, 2021

@RiverTheWolf

ill miss you so much!! <3

take care rivy and remember youre loved

Artalistens December 20th, 2021

@RiverTheWolf

River, I am so thankful to have gotten the opportunity to know you these last couple of months, you always wear a kind and loyal friend to everyone. You always had a drive to support people in whatever way possible, I support your decision and I wish you all the best as you embark on the next chapter of your life. I know this decision was very tricky for you to make, but you did what was right for you and that is the most important part. I like to thank you for all the hard work that you have done here, we greatly appreciate it. I wish you all the best, stay safe and stay well.

Love

Arta

JemmyX0X0 December 20th, 2021

@RiverTheWolf I wish you the absolute best, I will miss you though _1640034528.ri.png

leader00 December 20th, 2021

@RiverTheWolf

awww, we will all miss you so so so so much, but I'm so proud of you for making a decision that will be better for you. we love you!!

ShapeshiftSystem December 21st, 2021

@RiverTheWolf

*hugs tight (if ok)* I'll miss you, River. I hope this helps you very much. Wishing you all the best in your life!!!!!!!! <3

-MJ<3

HealingBrokenWIngs December 21st, 2021

@RiverTheWolf

*hugs if ok* I understand that. I hope this helps you lots, River! I wish you all the best, and I'll miss you lots! <3

-Wings <3

CommunityModAnne December 21st, 2021

@RiverTheWolf Hi River! We didn't get to bump into each other today but I am glad I read this because I wanted to let you know I appreciate you and wish you all the best! and of course we won't forget you ❤️ Remember to be a Banane and our beams will always be sent your way ✨

RiverTheWolf December 21st, 2021

@RiverTheWolf

Tagging some people I missed

@Zoup @Brokenbutnotfixedbones @CommunityModKay @KyleBorg

Brokenbutnotfixedbones December 21st, 2021

Will miss you river it won’t be the same hope everything you want in life you get you really do deserve it take care

KyleBorg December 21st, 2021

@RiverTheWolf

I respect your decision massively River you've made my 7cups experience amazing I'll miss you dearly my friend <3

KyleBorg, Chatroom Moderator - Newbie Hub

RiverTheWolf December 21st, 2021

@RiverTheWolf

@KaiKaiKitan

I forgot to capatalize a s i n g u l a r "K" so it didnt work smh

KaikaiKitan December 21st, 2021

@RiverTheWolf no you

CommunitymodChristine December 21st, 2021

@RiverTheWolf

River 🥺🥺 * hugs *I will miss you a lot in rooms. It was incredible meeting you and knowing you. i know this wasn't easy, and I hope things get easier and manageable soon. I wish you all the best for everything ahead of you. * Sending lots of love ❤️ *
BubbleFlower December 22nd, 2021

@RiverTheWolf

I'm going to miss you a lot, but I'm thankful that I got to meet you. You're such a great friend and I'm so glad that you're choosing to take care of yourself first<3<3<3

CommunityModLou December 22nd, 2021

@RiverTheWolf

Sending you lots of boops on the nose, River! <3

Crystalboy4 December 20th, 2021

I understand why you need to leave, your irl life comes first. I will miss you River❤

December 27th, 2021

I think I should start by saying I’m not quitting! Cups has been really stressful lately and just a lot so I’m just not going to be on as much maybe every 3 days or so I know I’ve been doing that anyway but I want to make it officially said that I won’t be on every night and so on anyway love you all or if your not okie with that then I appreciate you all 🙃 this is not going to be forever but it’s going to be for now thank you all for reading!

@emotionalTalker2260 @BookishBlue13 @blueberrywaffles @Mel002 @ShawntellaVanillaStrawberry @BiaKiaSia @ticketdaenbyversion2 @ToastyMuffinKing @Listeningsarinn @kindNutella926 @HealingBrokenWings @Nerdtastic @kieran000 @JennyINFP @agreeableGlobe340 @Flaurie @EmptyAquarium @knockoffwolf @jv13076 @KaikaiKitan @FallenStarss @ShapeshiftSystem @TayTayy @leader00 @WarriorHeartsSystem @sunshinegiraffe123 @RavenSky @ferventflame @navyHouse3677 @LoveLilly @zoup (I hope I didn’t miss anyone but if any of you want to tag someone else here you ahead!)

ferventflame December 27th, 2021

@StarryMilkywaySystem 💕

I hope the break goes well. It’s always a delight to see you around. Take care 🤍

December 27th, 2021

@ferventflame I’ll still be on just not as much but thank you :)

December 27th, 2021

@StarryMilkywaySystem smh starry forgetting people already 😑 @BookishBlue13

emotionalTalker2260 December 27th, 2021

@StarryMilkywaySystem

*hugs starry* me understands that cups can be stressful at times, I hope you do have a good break 💕 you surely will be missed

December 27th, 2021

@emotionalTalker2260 thank you emo I’m not taking a break just not going to be on every day so you will still see me around don’t worry!

emotionalTalker2260 December 27th, 2021

@StarryMilkywaySystem

:0 me will see you then

December 27th, 2021

@emotionalTalker2260 mhm I tried to make it clear I wasn’t quitting or taking a break just not being on as much :o

NovaGalaxy December 27th, 2021

@StarryMilkywaySystem

😀 see you when you are on starry 💜

December 27th, 2021

@kindNutella926 hehe thank you

NovaGalaxy December 27th, 2021

@StarryMilkywaySystem

😊 you are welcome 💜💜💜💜💜💜

HealingBrokenWIngs December 27th, 2021

@StarryMilkywaySystem

It's great that you're taking care of yourself! I hope this helps you and I hope to see you around soon :)<3

December 27th, 2021

@HealingBrokenWIngs hehe thank youuuuuu I’m not taking a break really just not going to be on all the time like I am now

LoveLilly December 27th, 2021

@StarryMilkywaySystem

Hey friends, coming from me I know why you are doing what you are doing and I am doing similar. Take care and stay amazing

December 27th, 2021

@LoveLilly thanks Lilly Lilly *hugs* have a ice lolli

December 27th, 2021

@StarryMilkywaySystem sorry I forgot the add youuuu I know I don’t see you a lot anyway though but I think you should know @fearfearfear

fearfearfear December 27th, 2021

@StarryMilkywaySystem

NOOOOOOOO STARRY I WILL MISS YOU ILYVM TAKE CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 27th, 2021

@fearfearfear its okie eva ill still be one somtimes jsut not as much i have been on basiclly every day but now i wont be as much also eva no caps :0

December 28th, 2021

@StarryMilkywaySystem

I can totally understand, Starry, since I'm doing that a bit myself! I hope to see you around in the group chats when I'm on! 😊

December 28th, 2021

@Nerdtastic you too and glad your taking care of yourself as well (:

sunshinegiraffe123 December 28th, 2021

@StarryMilkywaySystem

I fully understand Starry. If it wasn’t for the admins and support plus I’d be doing the same thing tbh, and i am close to doing the same thing.

December 28th, 2021

@sunshinegiraffe123 I get that Allie cups can be stressful with stuff *hugs*

JemmyX0X0 December 28th, 2021

@StarryMilkywaySystem It's okay to take a break! See you soon! 💙