Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression Community - How do you actually feel today?

Laura December 2nd, 2014

Let us know in 1-3 sentences. Post every day!

greenTalker8052 April 7th, 2015

Like no one cares

OceanOwl1413 April 7th, 2015

Ok ATM but before anxious & sad

Findingmyselfpeace8 April 7th, 2015

Does anyone have experience with anti depressants or other meds ? Please keep it positive:)

Does anyone have experience with anti depressants or other meds ? Please keep it positive:)

greenTalker8052 April 7th, 2015

Yes. I've found that they can be a blessing and a curse. If taken correctly, they really help, but you have to be super careful or else they'll make you feel worse. Different people have different opinions but for me the benefits outweighed the risks

Lynn144 April 10th, 2015

I have been taking Zoloft best decision I have ever made I been taking it for three months now and I made the decision to get off them because I feel I don't need them anymore so wish me luck

ak4482 April 7th, 2015

I feel like I will always be unloved. No woman will love me because I have never had sex, and I have never had a relationship. No "man" can possibly be my age without having had sex. I'm hoping for a miracle before I turn 35, otherwise I end my life.

Skeptigirl April 7th, 2015

There are men even older than you who are virgins. There is a fetish for that. Don't worry. I think male virginity is special. You should let someone who is worthy take it from you.

TheMusicalViolinist April 7th, 2015

Keep your head up! :) you are very special. And don't assume just because another man has had sex, it meant they were in love. Some people dont connect love with sex. So dont give up, you will be loved! It'll be worth the wait, i know it. :)

English23 April 7th, 2015

You have to think of it like you're something special. The fact you haven't had sex yet doesn't make you any less valuable compared to someone who has. If anything it shows how respectful you are of yourself. Stay strong

ak4482 April 9th, 2015

Thank you. However no one respects a man who is involuntarily celibate in the least. I don't know if I can fake it or if I shouldn't bother anymore. I'm an embarrassment.

soccer0624 April 7th, 2015

I feel like all hope is gone. I don't know how much longer I can handle all this. I've been more depressed. My anxiety has gotten bad lately. And I just don't know what to do. I feel like a burden and that it would be better if I was gone. Nothing makes the pain go away and it never will. There's nothing left for me here.

OceanOwl1413 April 7th, 2015

I feel that way too. Try to find people whose you laugh, feel good. Or something you enjoy to do...you can meet people that way too. Anything that you have a passion for. Don't dvdn have to go anywhere. Could be a craft or cooking. Something.

soccer0624 April 7th, 2015

I don't find much enjoyment anymore. It's just gone.

terpgirl2016 April 7th, 2015

Struggling to stay afloat today. Can't stop the tears from flowing. Hate reaching out for help.

politeAvocado2839 April 8th, 2015

A few days ago I was crying in the back seat. It was night time so you couldn't see my tears. In my head I was thinking that nobody cares and nobody would notice my tears even though I was right in front of them. As we walked from the car to the house my mom looked at me and said " r u ok?" She noticed. I didn't tell her anything though and I said I was fine. Finally someone after seven years someone noticed. They probably noticed the first year. But I know that life doesn't make any sense right now. It's confusing and people get on my nerves no body understands me. But I want to fight for my life so that when I do make it out people of all ages will look up at me and realize that I am greater. I am more than right now. But if u cut it short (your life) people won't have the opportunity to be jealous of you.. To want to be you.. To love you more..

nina50 April 8th, 2015

Like the more i move forward a big vacuum pulls me backwards

Thanksforthis April 8th, 2015

Today was the worst I've had in the last year. It was sudden, random and crippling. If I hadn't taken a Valium, curled up with my dog and fallen asleep, I'm not sure what would've happened. A blessing for having the meds for emergencies like these, but why isn't my other medicine working well enough? We're on the last ssri

diplomaticApricot56 April 10th, 2015

I don't take anything for my depression, I try to talk to counselors and other people that I feel like i can talk to.

envyaddiction April 8th, 2015

everything's so bad. I so badly just want to end everything but there's a small part of myself that doesn't want me to and it makes me so mad. I'm so sick of feeling like this. I don't like talking to anyone about my problems and I love being alone. it just sucks. it sucks so much being so afraid of people. I hate myself for having social anxiety on top of my depression. this isn't fair

Mangomadness April 8th, 2015

I hate my life, I hate the world, and I'm sick of the ignorant people around me that keep plaguing my life. I am doing horribly. I'm so done with everything.

aloverkiller April 9th, 2015

I hate myself, I hate my life, I hate my mother, I'm sick of this life

brightNorth7829 April 9th, 2015

I feel like I don't know how to put how I feel into words.

DevinLeal April 10th, 2015

I'm tired of being in abusive relationship. I'm stuck.

MrSuperChief April 10th, 2015

Felt trapped inside of my own head with no energy to ever leave my bead. Didn'teven have the confindence to eat something.

intellectualqueen April 10th, 2015

I just feel like screaming is so fucking worse is I feel like the person who tells me everyday that he loves me really doesn't. I feel used I feel like I'm annoying I feel like I'm wasting my time I feel like I can't do better so stressed out I have no one to talk to no friends and when I was trying to hang out with some money they turned me down two different people did I just have to find a person who will listen to me and it will never make me feel worthless someone who would fight for me no matter what happened.

fairlyoddstudent April 10th, 2015

I hate my school, I hate my parents, and im about to fail when I have 6 weeks left in my senior year. They told me this was supposed to be the best time of my life, but they lied. i have no one to go to, so why even stay here...

politeAvocado2839 April 10th, 2015

Exactly! Same over here. I'm a HighSchool senior and in so stressed out. My grades have dropped tremendously compared to last year. And all of this pressure for college and senior projects and applications I just feel like quitting. But them again I want to actually try but people forcing me to do stuff is making not even care anymore...