Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Academy Trainee/Intern Oath

Hope July 10th, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well. I think we have to acknowledge that it is challenging to meet our own set goals. Repeatedly in life, we wish to achieve things yet we are at times unable to do the same despite our desires. We want to help you meet your academy goals.

To help you reflect on the commitment you are making we have come up with an academy oath. From now and onwards, this oath is a requirement to join any academy program. We encourage current trainees/interns to take it but is not required for them. Though if you apply for an academy program from now and onwards, you must have taken this oath.

How does one take the oath?

Copy the italic part of the oath ad and fill in the program and your first name or username. Make sure to sign it using your username/first name or initials. It is important that you read the oath out loud before submitting it as a response to this post.

7 Cups Academy Oath

I ___, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Insert Name

Note: This is not required for the community building and time management courses as those are academy courses, not programs.

This post is brought to you by the 7 Cups Academy Team, find out more information about the programs here

pumpkin314 October 17th, 2023

I pumpkin314, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

pumpkin314

JoyfulPumpkin October 18th, 2023

I JoyfulPumpkin, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

JoyfulPumpkin 

bubblegumFlute4326 October 19th, 2023

@bubblegumFlute4326 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Listening Internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

@bubblegumFlute4326 

bubblegumFlute4326 October 19th, 2023

@bubblegumFlute4326 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Listening Internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

@bubblegumFlute4326 

Guille97 October 19th, 2023

@Hope

I Guille97, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Guille97

cherryblossom177 October 20th, 2023

I CherryBlossom117, make a commitment to myself and 7 cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and l intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

I

CherryBlossom177

LexMarie October 20th, 2023

@Hope

I LexMarie, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Intern with 7 Cups By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

LexMarie

BigPineapple666 October 24th, 2023

@Hope

I BigPineapple666, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

BigPineapple666

Anika4 October 24th, 2023

@Hope I Anika4, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Anika4

beautifulworld7890 October 25th, 2023

I Maria, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program). By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Insert Maria Manavopoulou

kindSnowflake2606 October 25th, 2023

I kindSnowflake2606, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 'Internship Program'. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

kindSnowflake2606

magicalTree4461 October 27th, 2023

I, magicalTree4457, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

magicalTree4457

magicalTree4461 October 27th, 2023

@magicalTree4461

magicalTree4461*

17EE October 29th, 2023

@Hope

I 17EE, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Zhou

wonderousCat8240 November 1st, 2023

I wonderousCat8240 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

wonderousCat8240

lamimoon November 2nd, 2023

@HopeI lamimoon, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

lamimoon

BabybluC November 2nd, 2023

@Hope

I BabybluC, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

BabybluC

BabybluC November 2nd, 2023

@BabybluC

***7 Cups Internship Program

CaringSub November 3rd, 2023

@Hope

I, Anxious2023, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

AnxiousSub2023

Selenophile2298 November 4th, 2023

I Selenophile2298, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Selenophile2298

incredibleRiver2715 November 4th, 2023

@Hope I Alex, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Alex
dreawiser November 6th, 2023

@Hope

I Aundrea , make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Aundrea

bouncyMusic133 November 10th, 2023

@Hope

I BouncyMusic133, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

BouncyMusic133

bubblyTree5147 November 13th, 2023

@Hope

BubblyTree5147, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

BubblyTree5147

prama November 15th, 2023

I PS make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

PS

Simplelife432 November 17th, 2023

@Hope

I Simplelife432, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Simplelife432

gloriousMelon6359 November 17th, 2023

@Hope

I, gloriousMelon6359, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,
gloriousMelon6359

WeEarth November 17th, 2023

@Hope

I WeEarth, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

WeEarth

yourfavoritebestie November 21st, 2023
I bestie, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the intern program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

bestie.

samitas November 21st, 2023
@Hope

I Samira, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Academy Internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Samira

Kristynsmama November 22nd, 2023

@Hope

I Kristynsmama, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the intern program and leadership academy program.  By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

kristynsmama

gracefulBerry2499 November 25th, 2023

I Gracefulberry2499, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Gracefulberry2499

Scorn November 26th, 2023

@Hope

I Scorn, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Scorn

CaringSub November 26th, 2023

I, CaringSub, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (LDP program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

CaringSub

gentlestream112 November 27th, 2023

@Hope

I stream, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Stream

TheFantasticPengua November 29th, 2023

@HopeI Pengua, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Pengua

bouncyMusic133 November 30th, 2023

I, BouncyMusic133, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program, By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

BouncyMusic133

Blueheaven0011 November 30th, 2023

@Hope

I Blueheaven0011, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (7 Cups internship program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Blueheaven0011

DanCat1128 December 2nd, 2023

@Hope

I DanCat1128, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (Internship program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

DanCat1128

crypticwhisperss1 December 3rd, 2023

@Hope

I, crypticwhisperss1, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed, 

Xaverie