Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Academy Trainee/Intern Oath

Hope July 10th, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well. I think we have to acknowledge that it is challenging to meet our own set goals. Repeatedly in life, we wish to achieve things yet we are at times unable to do the same despite our desires. We want to help you meet your academy goals.

To help you reflect on the commitment you are making we have come up with an academy oath. From now and onwards, this oath is a requirement to join any academy program. We encourage current trainees/interns to take it but is not required for them. Though if you apply for an academy program from now and onwards, you must have taken this oath.

How does one take the oath?

Copy the italic part of the oath ad and fill in the program and your first name or username. Make sure to sign it using your username/first name or initials. It is important that you read the oath out loud before submitting it as a response to this post.

7 Cups Academy Oath

I ___, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Insert Name

Note: This is not required for the community building and time management courses as those are academy courses, not programs.

This post is brought to you by the 7 Cups Academy Team, find out more information about the programs here

Comfortablesmile December 4th, 2023

I comfortablesmile make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed

Comfortablesmile 

CaringSub December 4th, 2023

@Hope

I, CaringSub, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Chatroom Supporter program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

CaringSub

viictoriia December 6th, 2023

@Hope

I, viictoriia, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Victoria

Tengis01 December 13th, 2023

@Hope

I Tengis01, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Tengis01 

enigmaticpanda4152 December 13th, 2023

@Hope

I enigmaticpanda4152, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Enigmaticpanda4152

MarwaneB December 13th, 2023

@Hope

I, MarwaneB, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

MarwaneB

Arseni December 17th, 2023

@Hope I Arseni, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (7 Cups Internship) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Arseni

delicateMonkey December 17th, 2023

I delicateMonkey, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

delicateMonkey

Hope081 December 17th, 2023

@Hope

I wonderfullJet7480, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

wondefullJet7480

Candy1223 December 17th, 2023

I Candy1223, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Candy1223

CupcakeCaring December 18th, 2023

@Hope

I CupCakeCaring, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

CupCakeCaring

Kristynsmama December 18th, 2023

@Hope

I Kristynsmama, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Quality Listening Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Kristynsmama

smilingisthebestmedicine04 December 20th, 2023

@Hope

I Smilingisthebestmedicineo4, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Smilingisthebestmedicine04

Kristynsmama December 20th, 2023

@Hope

i don’t remember if I did the oath for the internship.  And I just started the quality listening program.  So I’m covering both in this oath.

I Kristynsmama, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship and Quality Listening Program.  By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Kristynsmama

lovingSkies459 December 20th, 2023

I Gaywolf143!,make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cup internship. By applying for the the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and complete the program. I will respect the time of those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

gaywolf143!

ThoughtLight December 21st, 2023

I _ThoughtLight__, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

ThoughtLight

BearListens December 22nd, 2023

@Hope

I, BearListens, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

BearListens

SereneOcean3823 December 24th, 2023

@Hope I SereneOcean3823, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

SereneOcean3823

BearListens December 24th, 2023

@SereneOcean3823 It looks like we're both signing up for the internship program! Let's both do our best! :)

calmEyes00 December 24th, 2023

@Hope I CalmEyes00 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

CalmEyes00

KarinaS December 24th, 2023

@Hope

I Karina, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the "Internship Program". By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

KarinaS

VIVI1989 December 27th, 2023

I VIVI1989, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

VIVI1989

Nova32 December 28th, 2023

@Hope

I Nova2, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Nova :)

Lunaraquarius December 28th, 2023

@Hope

I JW make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

JW

YouMeanToMe30 December 29th, 2023

@HopeI YouMeanToMe30, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed.

YouMeanToMe30

HopefulDaisy55 December 31st, 2023

@Hope

I @HopefulDaisy55, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

HopefulDaisy55

NicoletteF January 2nd

@Hope

I Nicolette, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Nicolette 

kindrose302 January 2nd

@Hope

I Kindrose302, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Kindrose302

rebeccastgo January 2nd

I rebeccastgo, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

rebeccastgo

ReganL January 2nd

@Hope

I ReganL make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Leadership Development Program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

ReganL 

Quintessence16 January 5th

I Quintessence16 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Leadership Development Program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed

Quintessence16 

Renjik8013 January 6th

I Renjik8013, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Renjik8013

luckylistener January 6th

@Hope

I, soulfulsupport, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

soulfulsupport

CJHere2Help January 7th

@Hope

I CJHere2Help, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

CJHere2Help

Ly32 January 7th

@Hope

I ly32, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

ly32

quitahearsyou January 7th

@Hope

I Marquita, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Marquita Schuler 

Quintessence16 January 7th

I Quintessence16 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the CDM program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this Academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program

Signed,

Quintessence16

creativeTime4251 January 8th

I, Time, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating for the program.

Signed,

CreativeTime4251

Eugeenee January 9th

I Eugeenee, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program.I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Eugeenee

MariaE1 January 9th
I @MariaE1 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

@MariaE1