Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Academy Trainee/Intern Oath

Hope July 10th, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well. I think we have to acknowledge that it is challenging to meet our own set goals. Repeatedly in life, we wish to achieve things yet we are at times unable to do the same despite our desires. We want to help you meet your academy goals.

To help you reflect on the commitment you are making we have come up with an academy oath. From now and onwards, this oath is a requirement to join any academy program. We encourage current trainees/interns to take it but is not required for them. Though if you apply for an academy program from now and onwards, you must have taken this oath.

How does one take the oath?

Copy the italic part of the oath ad and fill in the program and your first name or username. Make sure to sign it using your username/first name or initials. It is important that you read the oath out loud before submitting it as a response to this post.

7 Cups Academy Oath

I ___, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Insert Name

Note: This is not required for the community building and time management courses as those are academy courses, not programs.

This post is brought to you by the 7 Cups Academy Team, find out more information about the programs here

suhasismiles September 12th, 2023

@Hope I suhasismiles make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the "Internship Program". By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Suhasi Jain

cbliss9 September 14th, 2023

@Hope

I cbliss9, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

cbliss9

uniqueFreedom9837 September 15th, 2023

@Hope

I uniquefreedom make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the intern program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

uniquefreedom

daydreammemories September 15th, 2023

@Hope

I daydreamemorries, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

daydreammemories

ChillingRain September 18th, 2023

I ChillingRain, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

ChillingRain
blitheComfort6759 September 21st, 2023

I Katelyn Ledbetter (Kai) make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Katelyn Ledbetter (Kai)

yourlistenerfriendhere September 23rd, 2023

I yourlistenerfriend21, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

yourlistenerfriend21

Simplelife432 September 23rd, 2023

@Hope

I Simplelife432, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (Internship) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Simplelife432

boricuasweets01 September 24th, 2023

@Hope

I boricuasweets01, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

boricuasweets01

MeAmazing September 24th, 2023

lovelySoul5662 September 25th, 2023

@Hope

I, lovelySoul5662, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Community track. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

lovelySoul5662

BenittaJ September 25th, 2023

@Hope

I BenittaJ make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the CDM By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

V. Benitta

itrulywanttohearfromyou September 26th, 2023

I, @itrulywanttohearfromyou, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Training Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

@ITrulyWantToHearFromYou

Hereforyouall144 September 27th, 2023

@Hope

I ___, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Adnan

Md.Adnan Ul Islam

beautifulFish3290 September 27th, 2023

I beautifulFish3290 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

beautifulFish3290

Wildarkberry September 29th, 2023

@Hope

I @Wildarkberry , make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Wildarkberry

Brahmm September 30th, 2023

@Hope

I Brahmm, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,
Brahmm

YourBigSis October 1st, 2023

@Hope I Taneek, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program by applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Taneek.

Sunset7777 October 1st, 2023

@Hope

I, HappyNatural3396, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

HappyNatural 3396

Insert Name

CitrineHearts October 2nd, 2023

@Hope

I CitrineHearts, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the "Internship Program". By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

CitrineHearts

lovelyButterfly2844 October 3rd, 2023

@Hope

I LovelyButterfly2844 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

LovelyButterfly2844

cyanselina October 5th, 2023

I CyanSelina, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (7CupsAcademy) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

CyanSelina

Lauracb October 5th, 2023

@Hope

I Lauracb, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Lauracb

JadeDragonfly October 6th, 2023

I JadeDragonfly, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

JadeDragonfly

Guille97 October 7th, 2023

@Hope

I Guille97, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Skittynka October 8th, 2023

@Hope

I Skittynka, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Intership program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Skittynka

anikahelps October 8th, 2023

@Hope

I anikahelps, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the content development and marketing program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

anikahelps

Queenhearted October 8th, 2023

@Hope

7 Cups Academy Oath

I Queenhearted, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the academy program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Palak Handuja 

@Hope

7 Cups Academy Oath

I Queenhearted, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the academy programs. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Queenhearted 

daydreammemories October 8th, 2023

@Hope

I daydream, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program

daydreammemories

@Hope

I Queenhearted make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the social media and content marketing program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Queenhearted 

Healing0Pillow October 10th, 2023

@Hope

I Healing0Pillow, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Healing0Pillow

Insert Name

Ralien October 10th, 2023

I, Ralien, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Ralien 

Leonydus October 10th, 2023

@Hope

I Leonydus, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship(community). By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Leonydus

LittleMicroraptor October 11th, 2023

@HopeI Chih-Chun, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Chih-Chun 

BlueRivercares October 11th, 2023

I Bluerivercares, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

bluerivercares

Cleobuntra October 13th, 2023

@Hope

I Cleos, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Cleos

Cleobuntra October 13th, 2023

@Hope

I Cleobuntra, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

Cleobuntra

serenedreamslover October 15th, 2023

@Hope

I serenedreamslover, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

serenedreamslover

rainyForest24 October 15th, 2023

@Hope I rainyForest24, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. 

Signed, 

rainyForest24