Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Academy Trainee/Intern Oath

Hope July 10th, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well. I think we have to acknowledge that it is challenging to meet our own set goals. Repeatedly in life, we wish to achieve things yet we are at times unable to do the same despite our desires. We want to help you meet your academy goals.

To help you reflect on the commitment you are making we have come up with an academy oath. From now and onwards, this oath is a requirement to join any academy program. We encourage current trainees/interns to take it but is not required for them. Though if you apply for an academy program from now and onwards, you must have taken this oath.

How does one take the oath?

Copy the italic part of the oath ad and fill in the program and your first name or username. Make sure to sign it using your username/first name or initials. It is important that you read the oath out loud before submitting it as a response to this post.

7 Cups Academy Oath

I ___, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Insert Name

Note: This is not required for the community building and time management courses as those are academy courses, not programs.

This post is brought to you by the 7 Cups Academy Team, find out more information about the programs here

Meghana18 August 12th, 2023

@Hope

I Meghana18, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (Internship) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Meghana

blindCupcake8608 August 13th, 2023

@Hope

I, blindCupcake8608 , make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Cupcake

AndreaorHempy August 13th, 2023

@Hope I Andrea make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the intern. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Andrea M

rachellistens420 August 14th, 2023

I rachellistens420, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the "Internship Program". By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

rachellistens420

daffodil25 August 14th, 2023

I daffodil25, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

daffodil25

dream88catcher August 15th, 2023

I DreamCatcher, aka dream88catcher, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

DreamCatcher

cathere4you August 15th, 2023

@Hope

I cathere, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Cathere

CharismaticDreamer August 15th, 2023

@Hope

I CharismaticDreamer208, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (7cup academy internship program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

CharismaticDreamer208

HermitHealer August 15th, 2023

I, HermitHealer, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

HermitHealer

Zachristoff797 August 16th, 2023

@Hope

I Zchristoff797, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7cups internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Zchristoff797

jhia August 17th, 2023

I Jhia, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Jhia

queengreenie August 17th, 2023

@Hope

I queengreenie, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

queengreenie

lovingRose5585 August 18th, 2023
I Famousturtle101, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the "Internship Program". By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.
straightforwardLake169 August 18th, 2023

I, straightforwardLake169, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

straightforwardLake169

CompassionateSoul108 August 18th, 2023

@Hope

I CompassionateSoul108 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the "Internship Program". By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

CompassionateSoul108

semisoupynoodle August 19th, 2023

@Hope I semisoupynoodle, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

semisoupynoodle

courageousSoul6070 August 20th, 2023

@Hope

I CourageousSoul, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

CourageousSoul

OpenButterfly August 20th, 2023

@Hope

I OpenButterfly, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for this program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

OpenButterfly

liveforhope August 20th, 2023

@Hope

I liveforhope, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

liveforhope

whimsicalIceCream5885 August 21st, 2023

@Hope

I whimsicalIceCream5885, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

whimsicalIceCream5885

CreativeLove101 August 24th, 2023

@Hope

I CreativeLove, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

CreativeLove

Alambo905 August 25th, 2023

@Hope

I YourListener00, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketting Program.By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

YourListener00

colorfulJoy8855 August 26th, 2023

@Hope

I colorfulJoy8855, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

ColorfulJoy8855

MindfulGuidance August 26th, 2023

@Hope

I MindfulGuidance , make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

MR ( MindfulGuidance)

patientEagle9349 August 27th, 2023

@Hope

I, Patienteagle9349, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program, and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Patienteagle9349

LilMsSunflower August 27th, 2023

I LilMsSunflower, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

LilMsSunflower
WeEarth August 29th, 2023

@Hope

I, WeEarth make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the programs or courses which I register for. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

WeEarth

anikahelps August 29th, 2023

@Hope

I Anika, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

anikahelps

DarkFire23 August 31st, 2023

@Hope I DarkFire23, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

DarkFire23

RockE August 31st, 2023

@Hope

I _MissElvia__, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (internship) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

MissElvia

fantasticShoe1504 August 31st, 2023

@Hope I fantasticShoe1504, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7cups internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

aanya

colorfulHeart8792 September 1st, 2023

I colorfulHeart8792 , make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program by applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

colorfulHeart8792
nc3578 September 3rd, 2023

@Hope

I nc3578, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

nc3578

BlueWhale33 September 4th, 2023

@Hope

I BlueWhale, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

BlueWhale

Camille32022 September 4th, 2023

I Camille32022, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Camille32022

Simplelife432 September 6th, 2023

@HopeI Simplelife432, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the "Internship" By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Simplelife432

Fauzy246 September 6th, 2023

@Hope I Fauzy246 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship, By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program.

I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Fauziyah Ibrahim.

PrestonM September 7th, 2023

I PrestonM, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Trainee Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Preston Moore

aliveInTheOcean September 10th, 2023

@Hope

I aliveInTheOcean, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7Cups Internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

aliveInTheOcean

Camille32022 September 10th, 2023

@Hope

I Camille32022, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Community Track. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Camille32022