Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Academy Trainee/Intern Oath

Hope July 10th, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well. I think we have to acknowledge that it is challenging to meet our own set goals. Repeatedly in life, we wish to achieve things yet we are at times unable to do the same despite our desires. We want to help you meet your academy goals.

To help you reflect on the commitment you are making we have come up with an academy oath. From now and onwards, this oath is a requirement to join any academy program. We encourage current trainees/interns to take it but is not required for them. Though if you apply for an academy program from now and onwards, you must have taken this oath.

How does one take the oath?

Copy the italic part of the oath ad and fill in the program and your first name or username. Make sure to sign it using your username/first name or initials. It is important that you read the oath out loud before submitting it as a response to this post.

7 Cups Academy Oath

I ___, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Insert Name

Note: This is not required for the community building and time management courses as those are academy courses, not programs.

This post is brought to you by the 7 Cups Academy Team, find out more information about the programs here

kindUnicorns5335 May 1st, 2023

@HopeI __kindunicorn _, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

kindunicorn

Caringkoala1995 May 2nd, 2023

@Hope

I __Mariam Amir_, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Mariam amir

Caringkoala1995 May 2nd, 2023

@Hope

I koala make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Caringkoala1995

GrimSox May 2nd, 2023

@Hope

I grimsmark8, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the '7cups Internship Program'. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

grimsmark8

wonderousApple741 May 3rd, 2023

I wonderousApple741, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (content and marketing writing) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

WonderousApple741

proudCloud247 May 4th, 2023

@HopeI _proudcloud247__, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Insert Name

proudcloud247

Bunnyhugger May 4th, 2023

@Hope I BunnyHugger, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Insert Name

SimonaLL May 4th, 2023

Despite the fact that academic assignments are a necessary aspect of my life, I have not been able to cope with this task on my own. But I do not want my reputation to be tarnished as a result of plagiarism in a registered letter, so I am selective in choosing a resource. And what resource do you use?

KlodyLoft May 5th, 2023

I believe that professional ghostwriting services involve a fresh perspective on the subject. I used a trusted resource where the best ghostwriters with new ideas helped me achieve excellent academic performance. The ghostwriter presented me with results based on the latest research, so I got a high score for my writing. One of the key guarantees of professional ghostwriting is safety, so I don't worry that one of my teachers might find out that I asked for help. It will not happen. TLS encryption technology protects all my connections to this resource and data leakage is impossible. I boldly trust the phantom writing service, receiving risk-free academic support and experience that has come in handy for me to write subsequent academic assignments.

SanityPromoter159 May 7th, 2023

@Hope

I SanityPromoter159, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups academy Training. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Genevieve Caalim

serenePineapple7180 May 7th, 2023

@Hope I serenePineapple7180 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

serenePineapple7180

GraceListensToYou2062 May 8th, 2023

@Hope

I Gracema, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Gracema

empathicPresence9091 May 8th, 2023

I empathicpresence9091, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

empathicpresence9091

JusticiaPrimalDorogo May 10th, 2023

@Hope I, Justicia, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the CDM. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

JusticiaPrimalDorogo

I hope I'll be accepted to start over 😊

88Avocados May 15th, 2023

,Avocados, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Avocados

creativeStar326 May 18th, 2023

@Hope

I creativeStar326, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

creativeStar326

biancarr311 May 19th, 2023

@Hope I biancarr311, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

biancarr311

Caringkoalaaa1995 May 20th, 2023

@Hope

I caringpandaaa makes a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Pandaaa

nightchanges May 20th, 2023

I nightchanges make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Nightchanges
cheerfulTouch6344 May 20th, 2023

@Hope I cheerfulTouch6344, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship project. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

CheerfulTouch6344

blueAngel00 May 22nd, 2023

@Hope

I _BlueAngel00__, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

BlueAngel00

ChocolateCupcake24 May 23rd, 2023

@Hope
I Cupcake, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,
MM

ChocolateCupcake24 May 23rd, 2023

@Hope

I ChocolateCupcake24, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program.
By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,
MM

Kaya31 May 23rd, 2023

@Hope

I Kaya31, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Kaya31

starsnnights May 24th, 2023

@Hope

I starsnnights, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

starsnnights

Velvet May 25th, 2023

@Hope I Velvet, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Intern By 7 Cups By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Velvet

goldenOcean5433 May 25th, 2023

I GoldenOcean, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

GoldenOcean

bestTurtle618 May 25th, 2023

@Hope I bestTurtle618, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed, T.S.

Sukoon4you May 25th, 2023

I Angela, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (7 Cups Academy program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Angela V. Armbrust

FloortheRabbit May 26th, 2023

I FloortheRabbit, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

SPB

radiantKitty8866 May 26th, 2023

@Hope I, radiantKitty8866, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

@radiantKitty8866

Heart4art May 27th, 2023

@Hope I Heart4art make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the content development and marketing program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Heart4art

strawberrySound7617 May 27th, 2023

@Hope

I strawberrySound7617, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7Cups Internship By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

strawberrySound7617

BumblingBee006 May 27th, 2023

I BumblingBee006, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the "Internship Program". By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

BumblingBee006

wonderfullSeal498 May 30th, 2023
I __swarali sawant_, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (7 cups Internship Program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

-wonderfullSeal498

name- swarali sawant
reassuringplush May 30th, 2023
  • @Hope

I reassuringplush, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Reassuringplush

cccocoapuffs May 30th, 2023

@Hope

I cccocoapuffs, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Cynthia M.

LiveLife18 May 31st, 2023
I @LiveLife18, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7cups internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Bhavya Patni

MeenaBeena May 31st, 2023

I MeenaBeena, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program by applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

MeenaBeena

colorfulLily4704 June 1st, 2023

@Hope

I ColorfulLily4707, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Lily