Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Academy Trainee/Intern Oath

Hope July 10th, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well. I think we have to acknowledge that it is challenging to meet our own set goals. Repeatedly in life, we wish to achieve things yet we are at times unable to do the same despite our desires. We want to help you meet your academy goals.

To help you reflect on the commitment you are making we have come up with an academy oath. From now and onwards, this oath is a requirement to join any academy program. We encourage current trainees/interns to take it but is not required for them. Though if you apply for an academy program from now and onwards, you must have taken this oath.

How does one take the oath?

Copy the italic part of the oath ad and fill in the program and your first name or username. Make sure to sign it using your username/first name or initials. It is important that you read the oath out loud before submitting it as a response to this post.

7 Cups Academy Oath

I ___, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Insert Name

Note: This is not required for the community building and time management courses as those are academy courses, not programs.

This post is brought to you by the 7 Cups Academy Team, find out more information about the programs here

agathabrown January 19th, 2023

@Hope If you are in search of the perfect flour for making pizza, Pizza flour Ireland is the best choice for you. Now buy the best quality pizza flour online from El-Moretto.

eternalCloud4864 January 19th, 2023

@Hope

I __eternalCloud_, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Bibian

Bunny1637 January 19th, 2023

I Bunny1637, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Bunny1637

BlueCup55 January 21st, 2023

@Hope

I BlueCup, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

BlueCup

YourInfjFriend January 24th, 2023

I YourInfjFriend, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Developing and Marketing Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

YourInfjFriend

Betterlifegirl January 24th, 2023

@Hope

I betterlifegirl, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

betterlifegirl

agreeableDime6679 January 24th, 2023

I, Dime, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

agreeableDime

SummerJewel January 24th, 2023

@Hope

I _Summer Jewel__, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Summer Jewel

Avery6103275 January 24th, 2023

@Hope

I Avery6103275 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (Content Development and Marketing Program Application) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Avery6103275

shero1070 January 24th, 2023

@Hope

I'm taking and signing the oath.

Lynette Alexander

Lynette Alexander

@Hope

I made a mistake about taking and signing the oath the first time but I did it right the second time.

@Hope

I _Lynette Alexander__, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Lynette Alexander

shrey27 January 26th, 2023

@Hope

I, Shrey, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Shrey

January 27th, 2023
I, richuyulin, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,
richuyulin
empathicFireworks7943 January 28th, 2023

@Hope

I jawairia, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Jawairia

Bouba123 January 28th, 2023
I Bouba123, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Bouba123

eagereagle28 January 29th, 2023

@Hope

I eagereagle28, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Eagereagle28

HaleyTheComet January 31st, 2023

@Hope

I HaleyTheComet, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing Program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Haley

February 1st, 2023

@Hope

I Violet, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Violet

Archie1 February 3rd, 2023

@Archie1

I _Archie1__, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Archie1

ItsMrEnigma February 3rd, 2023

@Hope

I ItsMr.Enigma, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

ItsMr.Enigma

ivorySea989 February 3rd, 2023

@Hope

I ivorySea989, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the CDM program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

ivorySea989

Haveahelpinghand February 4th, 2023

@Hope

I __Favour_, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Favour

CelestialAurora February 4th, 2023

@Hope

I, CelestialAurora, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7Cups Internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

CelestialAurora

JacquiCol February 6th, 2023

I JacquiCol, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the"Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

JacquiCol

PeacefulDreamer0606 February 6th, 2023

@Hope I, Aimee, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Aimee / Dreamer.

Mitanshi003 February 7th, 2023

@Hope

I, Mitanshi, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Mitanshi

amorris1816 February 8th, 2023

@Hope

I Abby Morris, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (Teen Internship Program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Abby Morris

empathicFireworks7943 February 8th, 2023

@Hope

I Jawairia , make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Jawairia mumtaz,

Jawairia

Skansly February 8th, 2023

@Hope

I skansly, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the content development and marketing program .By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Skansly

JoyHappyNess February 9th, 2023

@Hope

I Joy, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

JoyHappyNess

Joy

mysteriousPoetry2556 February 10th, 2023

@Hope

I mysteriousPoetry2556, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

mysteriousPoetry2556

GentleLily3 February 10th, 2023

@Hope

I RR, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

GentleLily3

creativeStar326 February 10th, 2023

@Hope

I creativeStar326, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the "internship". By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

creativeStar326

Aylathegreat February 11th, 2023

@Hope

I Ayla. make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Aylathegreat

Yiling February 13th, 2023

@Hope

I , Yiling , make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed ,

Yiling

MagnificentSunrise February 13th, 2023

I MagnificentSunrise, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the quality listening program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

MagnificentSunrise

GeorgiaFrazier February 13th, 2023

I, Georgiafraizer, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I'll do my hardest to complete the 7 Cups apprenticeship program as well as the Content Development and Marketing program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I've the time to consecrate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I'll appreciate the time of all those who support me during this seminary expedition by staying committed to the objective of graduating from the program.

signed georgiafraizer!
aliothwyou February 16th, 2023

@Hope

I Alioth, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

aliothwyou

SunShineAlwaysGrateful February 16th, 2023

7 Cups Academy Oath

SunshineAlwaysGrateful, ☀️ make a commitment to myself and 7

Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Quality Listening Program.

By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.💕

Signed,

SunshineAlwaysGrateful☀️☀️