Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Academy Trainee/Intern Oath

Hope July 10th, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well. I think we have to acknowledge that it is challenging to meet our own set goals. Repeatedly in life, we wish to achieve things yet we are at times unable to do the same despite our desires. We want to help you meet your academy goals.

To help you reflect on the commitment you are making we have come up with an academy oath. From now and onwards, this oath is a requirement to join any academy program. We encourage current trainees/interns to take it but is not required for them. Though if you apply for an academy program from now and onwards, you must have taken this oath.

How does one take the oath?

Copy the italic part of the oath ad and fill in the program and your first name or username. Make sure to sign it using your username/first name or initials. It is important that you read the oath out loud before submitting it as a response to this post.

7 Cups Academy Oath

I ___, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Insert Name

Note: This is not required for the community building and time management courses as those are academy courses, not programs.

This post is brought to you by the 7 Cups Academy Team, find out more information about the programs here

glasseyedgrace October 6th, 2022

@Hope

I glasseyedgrace, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

glasseyedgrace

hopeful471968 October 6th, 2022

I Hopeful53, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program.

I will respect the time all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Hopeful53

ElafListener October 7th, 2022

I ElafListener , make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Pjdwight October 7th, 2022

@Hope

I Pjdwight63 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program.

I will respect the time all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Pjdwight1959

KimByeongIn October 8th, 2022

@Hope

I Kim, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

KimByeongIn

purplelady568 October 9th, 2022

I cannot remember if I replied before, so I am doing it again, just in case.

I, PurpleLady, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the QUALITY LISTENER Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

PurpleLady568

healinglove1019 October 9th, 2022

@Hope

I healing love, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (internship program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

healing love

PrernaChowdhary October 12th, 2022

@Hope I PrernaChowdhary, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (Internship program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Prerna Chowdhary

Angela0712 October 12th, 2022

@Hope

I Angela, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Angela

Taylor0016 October 13th, 2022

@Hope

I Taylor0016 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Taylor Rosicka

iwishuwell October 13th, 2022

@HopeI
i iwishuwell , make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups program
By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

iwishuwell

Maximusimperiousthe723 October 13th, 2022
  1. Oath
I Maximusimperiousthe723, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Maximusimperiousthe723.
glasseyedgrace October 13th, 2022

@Hope

I glasseyedgrace, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

glasseyedgrace

chouchouutiime October 14th, 2022

@Hope

I LeonMEKennedy, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

LeonMEKennedy

genuineCupcake5300 October 15th, 2022

@Hope

I genuineCupcake5300, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the "Internship Program". By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

genuineCupcake5300

hannahlouiise October 17th, 2022

@Hope I hannahlouiise, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

hannahlouiise

Saransh212 October 18th, 2022

@Hope I Saransh, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Saransh

Christina472 October 19th, 2022

@Hope

I _Christina472__, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Christina

TU100OT October 21st, 2022

@Hope

I TU100OT, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

TU100OT

ToBeLikeWater October 22nd, 2022

@HopeI ToBeLikeWater__, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

ToBeLikeWater

ToBeLikeWater October 22nd, 2022

@Hope I ToBeLikeWater__, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (Internship Program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

ToBeLikeWater

charmingVoice5452 October 24th, 2022

@Hope

I charmingVoice5452, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the "Internship Program". By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

@charmingVoice5452

MaddieR137 October 25th, 2022

I, MaddieR137, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

MaddieR137

Angelofheaven20 October 25th, 2022

@Hope

I Angelofheaven20, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Angelofheaven20

ForestGreenHelmet1 October 27th, 2022

I, ForestGreenHelmet1, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the scholarly internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

ForestGreenHelmet1

Comphi October 29th, 2022

@Hope

I PoliteForLife, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (7 Cups internship Program). By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

PoliteForLife

Angelofheaven20 October 29th, 2022

@Hope

I Angelofheaven20, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Angelofheaven20

glamorousAiko0801 October 30th, 2022

@Hope

I glamorousAiko0801, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

glamorousAiko0801

DrivenKoalas November 1st, 2022

@Hope

7 Cups Academy Oath

I Sonal Divekar, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Sonal Divekar

DrivenKoalas November 1st, 2022

Program - Content Development and Marketing.

Sinom November 1st, 2022

@Hope I Sinom, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Sinom

RoshanaShabanii November 1st, 2022

@Hope

I Roshana, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (internship) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Roshanashabanii

Alwayssleepyfornoreasonatall November 1st, 2022

@Hope

I Ray, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the leadership development program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Ray

sahal97 November 2nd, 2022
I Sahal, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Sahal
globalReeds5188 November 3rd, 2022

@Hope I globalReeds5188, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Academy. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

globalReeds5188

TwoCreamTwoSugar November 4th, 2022

@Hope

I, TwoCreamTwoSugar, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

TwoCreamTwoSugar

TheAlchemist1111 November 4th, 2022

@Hope

I TheAlchemist1111, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

TheAlchemist1111

RajviD05 November 4th, 2022

@Hope

I Rajvi, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Rajvi Desai

soulserendipity November 5th, 2022

@Hope

I soulserendipity, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Soulserendipity

paolaamador November 6th, 2022

@Hope I Paola Amador, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Paola Amador