Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Academy Trainee/Intern Oath

Hope July 10th, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well. I think we have to acknowledge that it is challenging to meet our own set goals. Repeatedly in life, we wish to achieve things yet we are at times unable to do the same despite our desires. We want to help you meet your academy goals.

To help you reflect on the commitment you are making we have come up with an academy oath. From now and onwards, this oath is a requirement to join any academy program. We encourage current trainees/interns to take it but is not required for them. Though if you apply for an academy program from now and onwards, you must have taken this oath.

How does one take the oath?

Copy the italic part of the oath ad and fill in the program and your first name or username. Make sure to sign it using your username/first name or initials. It is important that you read the oath out loud before submitting it as a response to this post.

7 Cups Academy Oath

I ___, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Insert Name

Note: This is not required for the community building and time management courses as those are academy courses, not programs.

This post is brought to you by the 7 Cups Academy Team, find out more information about the programs here

mellow99 September 1st, 2022

@Hope

I Mellow99, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

SFH

loyalace9302 September 2nd, 2022

I loyalace9302 , make a commitment to myself and 7 cups academy that I will do my best to complete the Content development and marketing program. By applying for the program, I show the understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

brody02 September 2nd, 2022

@Hope

I Brody, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Brody Wilson

hopefulSmiles6137 September 2nd, 2022

@Hope

I smiles, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Smiles

cristlecares September 3rd, 2022

@Hope

I Cristle, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the content development and marketing program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

thoughtscholar September 5th, 2022

@Hope

I, thoughtscholar, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

thoughtscholar <3

SliverInUniverse September 6th, 2022

I silver, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (intern program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Silver

courageousCloud7479 September 6th, 2022

@Hope

I courageousCloud7479, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

courageousCloud7479

dazaizide September 6th, 2022

@Hope

I dazaizide, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the leadership development programme. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

dazaizide <3

NatG18 September 7th, 2022

@Hope Natg18 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the intern program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Natg18

Cadee17 September 7th, 2022

@Hope

I _Cadee17__, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups internship program/mental health practicum By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Cadee17

AbbyPetrey September 8th, 2022

@Hope

AbbyPetrey September 8th, 2022

I, @AbbyPetrey, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Abby Petrey

msemily12200 September 9th, 2022

@Hope

I Emily, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

ER

msemily12200 September 9th, 2022

@Hope

I Emily, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

ER

secretTangerine9655 September 10th, 2022
I, Sandra, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Sandra

yourbuddy30 September 10th, 2022

@Hope I yourbuddy30 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

yourbuddy3p

yourbuddy30 September 10th, 2022

@yourbuddy30 30*

GiggleKitty2021 September 11th, 2022

I GiggleKitty2022, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

GiggleKitty2022

heretohear888 September 12th, 2022

I, heretohear, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

KW

KindHeart1010 September 15th, 2022

@Hope I KindHeart1010, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (7cups internship progam) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

KindHeart1010

Lavendar08 September 16th, 2022

I Lavendar08, make a commitment to myself and 7 cups academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups internship program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying commuter to the goal of graduating from the program.

signed,

Lavendar08

MaddieR137 September 17th, 2022
I MaddieR137, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

MaddieR137

Ivoryhornet September 17th, 2022

@Hope

I ivoryhornet, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete theThe 7 Cups internship program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Ivoryhornet

Sunshine1719 September 19th, 2022

I Sunshine1719, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (7 cups internship program). By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Sunshine1719

shelbyk08 September 19th, 2022

I aylabhugs22, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Aylabhugs22

Lavendersnow September 27th, 2022

I Lavendersnow, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the intern By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Lavendersnow

havefaith30 September 28th, 2022

@Hope

I Havefaith30, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Academy program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Havefaith30

cheerfulHug2959 September 29th, 2022

@Hope

I @cheerfulHug2959 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups internship program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

@cheerfulHug2959

ItsBrit02 September 30th, 2022

@Hope

I Britney, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

ItsBrit02

GingerSpiceEverythingNice October 1st, 2022

@Hope

I KB, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

KB

Brooke0720 October 3rd, 2022
I Brooke, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Brooke Parent

Brooke0720 October 3rd, 2022
I Brooke, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups internship program/ content development and marketing program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

@Brooke0720

Hopey9831 October 3rd, 2022

@Hope

I Hopey9831, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Hopey9831

Hopey9831 October 3rd, 2022

@Hopey9831

Opps... i can't delete the oath I made.... I decided that the internship program might be a bit too early for me... ... I'll just do more exploration first

wonderfulBerry2281 October 3rd, 2022

@Hope

I wonderfulberry2281, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the listener program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

wonderfulberry2281

democraticCoconut192 October 4th, 2022

I democraticCoconut, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the intern program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

democraticCoconut

16peacefulBraveheart01 October 4th, 2022

@Hope

I16peacefulbraveheart01 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

glamorousAiko0801 October 4th, 2022

@Hope

I glamorousAiko0801, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

glamorousAiko0801

jcqlinshots October 4th, 2022

I, Jacqueline Sloane Daniels (jcqlinshots), make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,
Jacqueline Sloane Daniels