Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Message from brilliantTurtle89

brilliantTurtle89 May 5th, 2023

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know why I havenโ€™t been around for a few days and why I wonโ€™t be around a while longer. I have been in a car accident and have a broken neck, hip and pelvis but am going to be fine. I have had surgery to stabilise the breaks and now am fitted with a few metal devices to support them while the breaks heal. This means I am flat on my back in bed for six weeks. Iโ€™m in a position where I canโ€™t read a screen or type much at all ( my mom is typing this while I dictate. Thanks, Mom) .I will then have a further ten weeks or so before I can walk much but hopefully will be back online as much as I can then.

I am so so sorry to be letting people down who were expecting me to be around and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I miss you all very much.

img-0068_1683265220.jpeg

Tagging a few wonderful people and hoping they will spread the message to others.

@ASilentObserver @IzzyMay @WendyBird14

@ASilentBunny @TabbyCat

@MistyMagic @teenytinyturtle

@DarkerPlaces

@thisisanthony

@raspberryAcres3601

@VroomVroom

@Lou73

teenytinyturtle May 5th, 2023

@brilliantturtle89

It's so nice to hear from you, but sad it is not so good news :(

I'm glad you are being cared for by the professionals and also your lovely mom turtle. I've heard about her cooking hehe.

I've missed seeing you around, but please don't be sorry, you never would have wished this upon yourself so it cannot be your fault.

I hope you are treating yourself with kindness, as you deserve a ton of it. It must be hard being so immobile. I wish you the best in your recovery, and we are behind you all the way, cheering you on and reminding you of the awesome turtle you are. See you soon turtle buddy ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿข

DarkerPlaces May 5th, 2023

Omg turtle ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿฅบ thats terrible news i realy hope u get better soon. Thats the worst news im soz that happened to u turtle ๐Ÿข get lots of rest n get well soon

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 5th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Aw that's so awful to hear, Turtt, please take all the time and rest you need. Sending feel better super soon magic cookies and comfy hugs!โค

Retagging @TabbyCat97 @vroomvrooom

TabbyCat97 May 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thankk you so much :') ,โ™ก my taggs play up sometimes so I really appreciate this amaazinggg sunny sun sun ๐Ÿ˜›โค๏ธ Hugs

Tabby

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 5th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Aww always happy to, Tabby Tabb Tabbbb! โค *hugs back*

TabbyCat97 May 5th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Awwhh Turtle :') I really hope the breaks heal well, and you feel better soon. You're such a wonderful lovely person and it's so sad to hear you're hurt โค๏ธ thank you for letting is know you'll be okay, we love you Turtle and you matter to us so much :') โ™กThank you for being so so very awesome, I'll be thinking of you and im wishing you all the best in the next weeks whilst you heal โ™ก

Sending tons of Hugs, Healing and Cookies your way you amazing Turtle โค๏ธ๐Ÿช Thank you for all you do :)

Tabs

Mack May 5th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

I was wondering where you went ): Iโ€™m sorry youโ€™re dealing with this. Iโ€™m so glad to hear youโ€™ll be okay though and that you have people around helping you out. We all miss seeing you around.

Take your time coming back on though, your healing is most important. I hope your recovery is as quick and pain free as possible. Be kind and patient to yourself please, youโ€™re amazing!

All the love โค๏ธ

-Mack

blissart May 5th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Get Well Soon

Sending healing beams โค๏ธ

BlueRivercares May 5th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 oh nuuu sorry to hear that turtleee ;-; . hope you feel better soon<3 praying for your recovery. take as much as time you need :')

Harsvin May 5th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

That sounds painful turtle, I'm sorry to hear that :( I hope you feel better soon and I wish you speedy recovery โค

IzzyMay May 5th, 2023

Wishing you a speedy recovery Turtle! Hoping youโ€™re not in too much pain and that youโ€™ll be back on your feet very long but not in a rushed kind of soon but when youโ€™re feeling better! ๐Ÿ’• My heart breaks to think of you in pain and so Iโ€™m sending you all the positive healing vibes I have! Rest assured that you are in our thoughts and our prayers and I hope that your family and friends close to you are present and supporting you in the best way you need! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒˆ

May 5th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Hey Turtle, I knew something was up. I'm so sorry to hear this, I mean it from my heart. I am so broken to hear this news ๐Ÿ˜ž. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for communicating with us through this post, and thank you truly. I was and am very worried about you. As I always say, first things first, and health first, so please recover and when you come back we'll talk. Please, if you need any kind of help or ever need to talk to someone and you don't have a chance, contact me. No one has done as much for me as you have done. I wish you the best and I hope to see you here again very soon, I promise I won't leave โค๏ธ Although, I'm telling you the truth, today I'm going to have to take a break, it made me feel very bad to hear this statement, if I cry . Please, Turtle's mom, tell him about this. She means a lot to me.

adventurousBranch3786 May 5th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89. Sending you best wishes for healing โค๏ธ.

MusicLeigh May 5th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Ohgosh, I am so sorry, it sounds like it was serious. I'm so glad you are getting a lot of love and support from professionals and family alike. I do hope they manage to heal completely and wish you a smooth and speedy recovery. Take it easy. Be sure to be gentle with yourself through this time. Sending my best! ๐Ÿงก

May 5th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

I'm sorry that happened turtles :/ I hope you know that u are not letting anyone down I can't even imagine how tough this must be for u take it easy and get plenty of rest don't push urself too hard, and don't worry about being online or anything like that ur health is way more important

I hope little turtles and everybody is ok

I'll miss ur breakfasts ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿข

3ce58a88387c02ec0446c10489aadf1a_1683303856.jpg

Lou73 May 5th, 2023

So sorry to hear this @brilliantTurtle89 wishing you a speedy recovery and I hope you are as comfortable as possible ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

amiableBunny4016 May 5th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Oh Turtle oh my.... wishing you a good recovery. your the best turtle ever. Im so sorry to hear about this. Me loves you and wishes you a happy happy recovery <3 your amazing. and we hope to see you soon!

sending my wishes and love.

moti-hearts.gif

Bunny

beck1 May 5th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

I am so sorry that you are going through this... Please don't feel like you are letting anyone down. The important thing is getting well and resting. Cups will still be here when you are well enough to return

VioletNotes May 5th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 oh no turtle I'm so sorry to hear this, I always love seeing you around ): I hope you have a smooth recovery and feel better soon. We'll all be waiting with open arms ๐Ÿข

AffyAvo May 5th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 Glad you are stable, but that's a rough recovery. Hope that time doesn't drag on too much for you! I enjoy podcasts and audiobooks when laid up in bed. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

calmMango9611 May 6th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89get-well.gif

HealingTalk May 6th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

What a painful shock! Thankfully you are stable on the way to recovery. I hope you get well soon and that you find relaxing, interesting and pleasant things to read, watch and listen to while resting. All the best!

brilliantTurtle89 OP May 6th, 2023

Thank you all for your understanding and kindness.

adaptableOcean4193 May 6th, 2023

Praying for your speedy recovery and things to do while you're bored. I highly recommend sleep. Hopefully someone can pin stuff to the ceiling for you to look at and change it up once in awhile, put a television up high enough for you to see it, or at least some good music to listen to. And bring you a phone or computer that somebody will answer for you so you can talk to friends and loved ones.

Jewels012222 May 6th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. Praying for your complete recovery, Turtle.

Being flat on your back and then taking it easy while you heal will be hard, but be sure to do it right.

lextoad2266 May 6th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

get well

MistyMagic May 7th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 Ohhhhhhh crumbs! MamaT Sending you so much love and healing xxx I just get out of hosp and you go in! that's not fair at all! I am in shock to say the least, heal fast and get that turtle shell mended as we need you, baby turtles need you, the world needs you!
And many thanks to MomT for typing for you, xxxx โค๏ธ

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Helper127 May 8th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 sending extra support and healing thoughts your way ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

teenytinyturtle May 8th, 2023

miss you turtle ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿข

May 8th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 dayum. The accident sounds horrible. Wishing you a speedy recovery, turt โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’

SparkyGizmo May 8th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Hi Turt! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ oh my gosh, this is horrible news to hear! ๐Ÿ˜ณ My wonderful Turtle friend, I wish for you a speedy recovery.

big big *hugs* โค๏ธ

FrenchToast May 9th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 So sorry to hear that, Turtle!! Wishing you a speedy recovery โค๏ธ

HopieRemi May 9th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Oh gosh please have a speedy recovery

VictoriaLove7 May 9th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

๐Ÿ˜ฎ I'm so sorry to hear that, Turtle! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

anonhelp123 May 9th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Oh my goodness!! I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. Please, don't worry about letting anyone down, your health and recovery should be your absolute priority right now. We all care about you and we understand that you need to focus on getting better.

It's heartening to hear that despite the severity of your injuries, you're expected to be okay. That's really the most important thing right now. Remember, the human body is incredibly resilient, and every day brings you closer to healing.

Your mom is doing an amazing job helping you communicate with us. Please extend our thanks to her. We know you're in good hands.

It's okay that you can't be online right now. We will miss your presence, but we are all here rooting for your recovery. We are looking forward to the day you feel well enough to join us again, but please don't rush things. Take all the time you need :)

timetravelingJedi May 10th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 I'm so sorry to hear about your accident! I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery. ๐Ÿค— (that's a gentle hug) Hey, does this mean you're a Brilliant Bionic Turtle now? ๐Ÿค”

gentleemperor May 16th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Wish you a speedy recovery Turtle! ๐Ÿขโค๏ธ

image_1684269613.png

ShyCecropia May 16th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Oh my goodness! I hope you get well soon and that everything goes well! ๐Ÿ’™

Please donโ€™t feel bad, you couldnโ€™t have possibly predicted this and it is in no way your fault.

Please take your time, donโ€™t try to rush yourself. Sending cookies, cake, healing and millions of moth hugs to you! ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’™

- Shy

shero1070 May 17th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

I hope you get better and mend very soon.

SunShineAlwaysGrateful May 19th, 2023

Ooh my! So sorry you are dealing with this! Sending you get well โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน wishes for a speedy recovery. ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—