Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindness Crusaders of 7 Cups!

December 5th, 2023

Introducing..

Kindness Crusader Nomination Form

Any mentor / mega member or moderator of the community may nominate any member or listener using this nomination form. A member or listener who receives nominations by 3 or more will be awarded the Kindness Crusader badge and will be celebrated in this forum thread.

If you are a mentor or a moderator [former or present], please feel free to use this form to nominate anyone in the community whom you see being consistently kind to others in their community presence. You may use this form any number of times any time to nominate the kind members and listeners of 7 Cups!

Baron of Big-Hearts [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members] may also nominate using the nomination form!

61msc0rvudl-sl1360-photoroom_1701739164.jpg

Time to come together and spread the message of kindness at 7 Cups!

Want to join the Kindness Project (KP) team? Read the info about it here!

InsightfulPhoenix March 21st

With the warmest heart I would like to congratulate @Delicatemonkey for receiving their first ever nomination toward the Kindness Crusader Badge, seeing a first nomination always makes me happy and I can not wait for you to smile once you see this!

delicatemonkey_1711034092.png

@WeEarth said: Delicate is a nice friend, kind and supportive. Glad to have her by my side. Thank you Delicate

delicatemonkey-1_1711034835.png

@InsightfulPhoenix

Lovely graphics hehe! @DelicateMonkey, you're amazing. Keep it up!🫶

YourCaringConfidant March 22nd

@Vara3112

You have received a sweet note from @InsightfulPhoenix who nominated you for being such a sweet person. While it takes 3 nominations total in order to be badged as an official kindness crusader, every nomination that comes through is worth celebrating! 🎉 Happy reading!

20240322-034507-0000_1711093850.png

The following nomination from @AuRewolf is dedicated to the one and only IP. There's nobody quite like @InsightfulPhoenix and ReWolf didn't waste the opportunity to express their gratitude. ♡

vas9-beige-minimalist-beauty-blogger-introduction-instagram-post-20240322-040031-0000_1711094877.png

ReWolf, thank you for sending this nomination in. Everything you said is the absolute truth and the KP Team is so lucky to have someone so talented, kind, and passionate to keep it afloat. ♡ IP, I'm with ReWolf on this every step of the way. Big thank you for all you do. Have a great day both of you. Xoxo. 
InsightfulPhoenix March 22nd

🥹over here crying happy tears over how beautiful the artwork is and not to mention the loving words🥹🌺 @Aurewolf and @Yourcaringconfidant

@InsightfulPhoenix *wipes IP's happy tears* <3 Awwwww, you are so special! Seeing you get appreciated makes me happy. It is so well deserved and you deserve the best. I am so glad you like the graphic. Yayyy! 

InsightfulPhoenix March 27th

Big congratulations to @Lolaa9, I love that you now have your first-ever Kindness Crusader Badge nomination. Yes, it does take 2 more nominations to get the badge. However, this does not stop us from celebrating this awesome achievement. Keep up the good work and please enjoy this lovely graphic I created for you!

lolaa9_1711548464.png

@Petitesouris said: I think that she deserves the Kindness Crusader badge for her big strides in displaying self-compassion and self-kindness. I am believe that self-kindness is paramount, and Lola is exemplifying self-kindness very well.

lolaa9-1_1711548783.png

Congratulations! @Halcyoncloud2036 you have now received your first-ever nomination from a fellow friend and peer. I hope this makes you smile as much as it made me smile making these works of art!

halyconcloud_1711550982.png

@Goldenrulejg said: They ask fabulous reflective questions in the exploration garden - I've seen them in action and they bring a warm presence. <3

halyconcloud-1_1711551342.png

The wonderful announcement that @Innatejoy9602 has finally received their first-ever nomination toward the kindness crusader badge. It is my honor to make their graphic this morning. I hope this puts a big smile on your face!

innatejoy9602_1711553395.png

@GoldenRuleJG said: They are very warm and kind in the rooms. Communication comes off very natural and they appreciate each and every comment even if it doesnt line with their thinking.

innatejoy9602-1_1711553808.png

@Innatejoy9602

So well deserved, lovely!💜

We know that you have your badge already however this did not stop me from creating a beautiful honorable mention post for you @Aurewolf, I side with what this fellow friend has said. You are just wickedly amazing and have a beautiful heart <3. I hope you enjoy <3 

untitled-design-1_1711557191.png

@GoldenRuleJg said: Au is a sensitive communicator and this serves people who work with her very well and she is able to navigate decisions through a calm approach - good work au - a debrief from you is much appreciated

aurewolf-2_1711557578.png

March 28th

@Insightfulphoenix has sent a nomination for @Goldenrulejg

Phoenix says for Golden:

"I felt a calling to make this nomination from all of the consistent artwork I had done for you. I just wanted to shine the light on you for a second, because it takes a very compassionate soul to do as many nominations for each friend as that. I know we do not have many run-ins, however from what I see you have the biggest heart. Thank you for being you!"

your-soul-is-golden-story_1711605645.png

GoldenRuleJG March 28th

Phoenix stunning graphics as always - many thanks for the shoutout and thank you Fristo for sharing ❤️

InsightfulPhoenix March 28th

Congratulations to @Audienta for receiving her 2nd nomination toward the Kindness Crusader badge, it makes me so happy to see you be recognized for the person you truly are. You have such a bright light and it makes me really smile being able to create this beautiful work of art for you and to show you what that special friend has said of you! 

congrats-1_1711637634.png

@Goldenrulejg said: It was an enriching experience working with someone who is very open-minded like audienta - you are both encouraging and give helpful tips . You create very meaningful content and keep doing what you are doing Aud - you're reflective mindset helps you dig into your craft <3

congrats-3_1711637679.png

audienta March 30th

@InsightfulPhoenix @Goldenrulejg

Thank you so much for this nomination, it means a lot to me! I'm going through a rough time at the moment and hearing your kind words really made my day. I appreciated you reaching out to me with ideas and working on them with me a lot. I hope we can keep supporting each other. 

GoldenRuleJG March 30th

im thankful for the fab interactions we’ve had so far - your a joy to work with 😊

InsightfulPhoenix April 3rd

Happy day for @Elephi, this is their very first nomination toward the Kindness Crusader Badge. I hope you enjoy these beautiful works of art and the message that has been left for you! I hope you continue to have a wonderful day as well!

elephi_1712153895.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: I know we do not always run into each other, but I have seen how sweet you are with others from observation and it is beautiful. Keep being super sweet and loving, we need more of that in the world

elephi-1_1712154373.png

Elephi April 3rd

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your thoughtful words! <3

InsightfulPhoenix April 3rd

Big shout out to @Akeri for their first nomination toward the Kindness Crusader Badge, I hope you enjoy the amount of love and care that was placed into these pieces of art. I also hope you enjoy the special message left for you!

congratulations-akeri_1712154843.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: You are pretty new to me, but from the moments we have run into one another. I can for sure say that you are a rather cool and sweet person. Please keep being compassionate!

congratulations-akeri-1_1712156859.png

Akeri April 3rd

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thanks! I appreciate this. I'll do what I can. :)

InsightfulPhoenix April 10th

Good morning everyone, I just came to announce that @Littlebirdie30 received their first-ever nomination for the Kindness Crusader Badge. I hope you enjoy these beautiful creations that were made just for you!

littlebirdie30_1712759685.png

@Goldenrulejg said: Birdie does an excellent jo putting her own personal feelings aside and handling matter with sensitivity and clear instruction. In my interactions with her she does not speak down to me and I find that she gives balanced feedback. She is a shinning example of someone who does check in and make sure you understand stuff.

littlebirdie30-1_1712760187.png

GoldenRuleJG April 10th

Such pretty graphics awesome work Phoenix 🌸😊

LittleBirdie30 April 11th

You’re so sweet Golden 💛 Thank you! I appreciate you so much! @GoldenRuleJG

GoldenRuleJG April 11th

much love birdie ❤️😊

InsightfulPhoenix April 10th

Big congratulations to you @Embersofhope for receiving your first nomination for the Kindness Crusader Badge. I hope that you are having a wonderful day or even night so far. I hope that these beautiful images make you smile even brighter along with the sentimental message!

embersofhope_1712763952.png

@Fristo said: Wow, Ember is really very kind as was apparent from their responses in the Listener Support Room. Loved meeting them today!

embersofhope-1_1712768622.png

April 11th

@Scorpiovenus, hiiii!

You know what?

@Insightfulphoenix has said something kind for you, read this out:

green-and-white-minimalist-inspirational-quote-instagram-post-2_1712816635.png

"Scorpio well, she has a big heart. I just wanted to come on here and give her a reason to smile because she is kind, compassionate, and very resilient. A lot of times she also as words that are wise that others cling too. She is a very gold star person and I enjoy seeing her in the sharing circle!"

You got nominated for the Kindness badge by phoenix!

Amazing to get to know you, Venus 💛💛

InsightfulPhoenix April 11th

Big congratulations to @Amiablebeing8117 for receiving their first-ever nomination toward the Kindness Crusader Badge, I hope you enjoy the personalized message and creation made just for you. Please enjoy!

amiablebeing_1712849770.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: Even though this is my first time encountering them on 7cups. I feel that they deserve this nomination. Amiablebeing is not only sweet and kind, but also open as well.

amiablebeing-1_1712850099.png

InsightfulPhoenix April 11th

Big congratulations to @Geminieyss4Unz for receiving their first nomination for the Kindness Crusader Badge. I hope you enjoy the beautiful message left behind and the artwork that was made just for you! I hope this brightens your already magical day!

geminieyss4unz_1712850475.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: I feel that Gemz is a beautiful soul, I always enjoy hearing their shares and watching them be a host. They have such a great source of humbleness, but also sweetness. Gemz deserves to have this nomination!

geminieyss4unz-1_1712850802.png

InsightfulPhoenix April 23rd

Congratulations to @SummerShy on their first Kindness Crusader Badge nomination. I am beyond stoked to be able to present these lovely graphics to you and the wonderful message left. I hope you enjoy!

summershy_1713890236.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: Summershy is just an empowering person, they have been a part of the sharing circle for some time now. I just wanted to give them another reason to smile. They hold so much growth and inspiration that others could learn from. They are a blessing to this community!

summershy-1_1713890573.png

Blueberry9204 May 1st

Thank you for sharing!

Back at it again with another honorable mention for @Fristo. We know that you have had your Kindness Crusader Badge, however, this does not stop us from showing you off and shining the light upon you. You are one of a kind! Please enjoy this handmade graphic and the words left behind! 

fristo-st_1715351056.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: You are doing a fantastic job with this team, you not only assist us, but you also guide us through hard moments as well. Thank you for all that you do. Please continue to do so.

fristo-st-1_1715351314.png

Good afternoon @Communitymodaaron I have a wonderfully made summery graphic made just for you. I hope you enjoy the beauty of this piece and the words just as much as I did. Congratulations on your second nomination for the kindness crusader badge. 
com_1715351946.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: I just wanted to jump on here and tell you that I appreciate you being a Community mod. You display a lot of good qualities, not only as a leader but as someone who truly cares. Keep doing the hard work of compassion, love and kindness.

com-1_1715352169.png

@InsightfulPhoenix thank you insight, it is such a lovely and heartwarming graphic. I didn't realize I got two nominations for it :O I am honored and thank you to the one who nominated me. I am grateful. 

@InsightfulPhoenix I just wanted to say your graphics are top notch! Absolutely amazing job. 👏