Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindness Crusaders of 7 Cups!

December 5th, 2023

Introducing..

Kindness Crusader Nomination Form

Any mentor / mega member or moderator of the community may nominate any member or listener using this nomination form. A member or listener who receives nominations by 3 or more will be awarded the Kindness Crusader badge and will be celebrated in this forum thread.

If you are a mentor or a moderator [former or present], please feel free to use this form to nominate anyone in the community whom you see being consistently kind to others in their community presence. You may use this form any number of times any time to nominate the kind members and listeners of 7 Cups!

Baron of Big-Hearts [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members] may also nominate using the nomination form!

61msc0rvudl-sl1360-photoroom_1701739164.jpg

Time to come together and spread the message of kindness at 7 Cups!

Want to join the Kindness Project (KP) team? Read the info about it here!

SilverSeastar February 20th

@Brahmm 💙🌟🤗

WeEarth February 20th

@Brahmm

friend-spongebob.gif

InsightfulPhoenix February 21st

Congratulations to @CallumKing2000 for their first nomination towards the Kindness Crusader Badge, I hope you not only love the beautiful imagery but the message that came from the heart! 

callum_1708522719.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: Now Callum and I have not been around each other as much but I have been witness to the beautiful things they have said to others' and what others' have had to say of them. Callum has a gentle and caring vibrant energy that everyone enjoys <3

callum-1_1708522894.png

CallumKing2000 February 22nd

@InsightfulPhoenix Thanks I also like the cowboy and horse photo it stands out well, it caught my attention and is very thoughtful, I appreciate it 👍 

InsightfulPhoenix February 21st

Happy to announce that @ProtoStarr has received their first ever Nomination, this just so beautiful to see their kindness and compassion be displayed! Here is the beautiful art that was created just for you and this wonderful message!

prostar_1708524395.png

@WeEarth said: Proto is a wonderful friend, always ready to learn and support others.

prostar-1_1708524430.png

WeEarth February 22nd

@InsightfulPhoenix

nice-wow.gif

protostarr February 22nd

@InsightfulPhoenix

@WeEarth

Thank you so much for these beautiful art 🥰 & kind message 😇😇

WeEarth February 22nd

@protostarr

moti-hearts.gif

InsightfulPhoenix February 22nd

Congratulations to @Kaylamaulfair for her first 2 nominations towards the Kindness Crusader Badge! I hope you are able to smile from the beloved messages sent in from your dear fellow friends, they sure do adore you!

kaylamaulfair_1708608209.png

@WeEarth said: Kayla is an awesome friend who is supportive and kind.

kaylamaulfair-1_1708608515.png

@Kristynsmama said: Kayla is returning to 7 cups after some time away and it is an absolute joy to have connected with her in the Listener Support Room. She is friendly outgoing and motivated. She learns so quickly and despite the fact that she has her own stuff going on in her life, she still remembers to ask me how I'm doing on a regular basis. She's not just my fellow listener, she's my friend and I'm very grateful for her! Thank you for all you do on Cups, Kayla! You are a rockstar!

kaylamaulfair-2_1708608868.png

Snowy00 February 22nd

@InsightfulPhoenix

Awww I'm going to cry 🥹😭

This was so sweet to read today!! I've been dealing with a few personal things today and this just brightened my day!!!

@WeEarth, you are an amazing person and friend as well!! You are soooo sweet and thoughtful and you are always spreading smiles, cheerfulness, and love and I so adore and appreciate you!!! Keep being your awesome, kind, encouraging, uplifting, and sweet self!!!!💗✨

@Kristynsmama, words cannot describe how much I am grateful to and for you!! You are such a blessing to be around here. I love our chats and I am so blessed to be able to call you my friend and my mentor! Your light shines so so bright! You are so helpful, kind, encouraging, wise, thoughtful, and powerful! The list could go on, that's how awesome you are! You are definitely a blessing in my life, as well as so many others here on 7Cups 💗✨

WeEarth February 22nd

@KaylaMaulfair

excited-love.gif

InsightfulPhoenix February 22nd

Congratulations to you @Honestwalkeroflife, your name literally says why you deserve this milestone! Your amazing friend left a message for you, please enjoy these artworks as tokens of our love for you here within this community!

honestwalkeroflife_1708609286.png

@WeEarth said: Honest is a kind and wonderful friend. It's my pleasure to listen to Honest every time.

Their name truly reflects who they are; Honest is really honest and compassionate.

honestwalkeroflife-1_1708609608.png

WeEarth February 22nd

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you Phoe for this lovely post 😍

YourCaringConfidant February 23rd

🐶 @ELYSIUMFELICITY 🐦

You are officially a nominee for earning the title of kindness crusader. In order to receive the badge a minimum of 3 nominations is needed. However, with this most sweet nomination that came in for you-- you are one step closer. 🙂

Your nominator is no other than @WeEarth and here is what she had to say. Happy reading!

20240223-080733-0000_1708693883.png

What a sweet note that was! Awwww. Being kind and compassionate are just 2 of the many beautiful qualities you possess. No wonder Earth has sent in this nomination for you appreciating the person you are. If there's anyone deserving, it's you. I hope Earth's note brightens your day. Have a very beautiful day!

ELYSIUMFELICITY February 23rd

@YourCaringConfidant 😊 I'm happy to be receiving such a kind note with wonderful gesture towards me from @WeEarth  😍Thank you sooo muchhh Earthly <3 <3🤗

WeEarth February 23rd

@ELYSIUMFELICITY

tom-and-jerry-hug.gif

WeEarth February 23rd

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you Desiree for this lovely post 

i-love-you-te-amo.gif

YourCaringConfidant February 23rd

@WeEarth Awwww thank you 🌏! :) 

YourCaringConfidant February 28th

@ThoughtfulGrapes1163

It is with much joy that I get to announce that @InsightfulPhoenix has sent in the following heartfelt nomination for you. Do you know what this means? It means you are officially one step closer to becoming a kindness crusader. 1 down, 2 more to go. Without further ado, here's what IP had to say. 

20240223-100747-0000_1709077824.png

[Click here to view image bigger.]

Grapes, when I read this most beautiful, sweet note for the most thoughtful you... I just had to smile. IP is the type of person who appreciates the good in people and I know that from the quality of nomination this was that you are somebody special and deserving. You deserve this congratulations on receiving this nomination! 👏  I hope your day has been made, 🍇. 

InsightfulPhoenix February 28th

Big shoutout to @Aruna20, congratulations on your first nomination toward your Kindness Crusader Badge, only two more left on this journey. Continue to spread that kindness!

aruna_1709131836.png

@WeEarth said: Aruna is a wonderful friend. It's my pleasure to listen to Aruna and talk with them. They are kind and compassionate.

aruna-1_1709132305.png

WeEarth February 28th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you Phoenix for this lovely post 💓

InsightfulPhoenix February 28th

@Slowdecline48, I am so happy to be able to announce your first nomination toward the Kindness Crusader Badge, this such beautiful sight to see. I hope you enjoy the words left behind by your friend and the lovely art!

slowdecline48_1709134563.png

@WeEarth said: Slow is an amazing friend, kind and compassionate. I am grateful to have a friend like slow. It's always a pleasure to talk with Slow.

slowdecline48-1_1709134971.png

WeEarth February 28th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you Phoenix for this lovely post 😍

slowdecline48 February 29th

@InsightfulPhoenix Thank you...am somewhat at a loss here...not sure how I made that kind of impression but okay, why not. I can mention this if I ever decide to run for office. 😏

WeEarth February 29th

@slowdecline48

😄😄 I really meant the words, my friend. Glad to have a friend like you slow💓

best-friends.gif

InsightfulPhoenix February 29th

@Walkalot, congratulations on your first nomination towards the Kindness Crusader Badge, hopefully you can walk through this with a breeze 😛! Here is the beautiful pieces of art and the message left behind by your friend/fellow peer!

walkalot_1709220389.png

@WeEarth said: Walkalot is very supportive, kind, and compassionate.

walkalot-1_1709220638.png

WeEarth February 29th

@InsightfulPhoenix

kiss.gif

InsightfulPhoenix February 29th

@Jenny022, Congratulations to your first nomination and a special friend left you a heartfelt message! Please enjoy these lovely graphics that have been made just for you!

jenny022_1709221303.png

@WeEarth said: Jenny is always active in the forum posts, and it's amazing to see positivity radiate through their ice-breaking posts.

jenny022-1_1709221909.png

WeEarth February 29th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you Phoenix 😊

🌎 @WeEarth 🌎

I am happy to announce that you have received the sweetest nomination from IP. @InsightfulPhoenix has kindly given her time in writing you a note that is sure to bring a smile to your face. ♡ Happy reading!

20240305-150350-0000_1709669320.png

You know what? IP is 100% right-- your nominations that you send in really do assist others in earning the badge of a kindness crusader. IP has it right! That's you, Earth, and there's no one quite like you! Have a great day, kindness crusader! 

WeEarth March 6th

@YourCaringConfidant

😍Thank you Desiree, I loved the post, especially my depiction😜

Your pfp is cute and lovely 💓

InsightfulPhoenix March 6th

Congratulations to @Trueconfidant123 for their first nominations towards the Kindness Crusader Badge. It is so beautiful to see that your journey towards the kindness crusader badge has begun, here is the beautiful artwork and message left for you!

trueconfidant_1709744275.png

@WeEarth said: TrueConfidant's forum presence is marked by kindness, positivity, and unwavering support and a wonderful listener and true friend to all.

trueconfidant-1_1709744567.png

trueconfidant123 March 22nd

@InsightfulPhoenix @Weearth

Oh wow! Thank you so much for the heartwarming support. I'm really grateful.

Im so happy to be able to announce that @Servingspace in on their way to receiving the Kindness Crusader Badge, Good job being so awesome and kind that it is now displayed!

savingspace_1709747250.png

@WeEarth said: Servingspace's kindness, friendliness, and supportive nature shine brightly.

savingspace-1_1709747494.png

I hope you are having a wonderful day already, I hope this makes you smile more @Roxannechristiana you have now received another nomination toward your Kindness Crusader badge. I hope you enjoy your artwork and messages sent from your fellow friends/peers!

roxannechristiana-congratulations_1709759214.png

@RoxanneChristiana said: Roxanne is a fairly new listener but they definitely to be nominated for the Kindness Crusader Badge. They are always friendly and welcoming in Listener Support Room and become a fixture there. I always forward to seeing Roxanne in the LSR.

roxannechristiana-congratulations-1_1709759570.png

@Silverseastar said: Roxy, you are a star! 🌟 You brighten every room you are in. Your presence brings a lot to the community. Thank you for being you!

roxannechristiana-congratulations-2_1709759756.png

@Lou73

How are you doing, Kindness Crusader? I'm back to deliver another sweet nomination that you received specially for you. Your note of appreciation is from @InsightfulPhoenix and here's what it says...

20240307-083903_1709819019.png

I hope it adds a whole lot of color to your day and brings you a bunch of smiles. IP is one of the sweetest people who never fails to take the time to appreciate others and I'm really glad it was dedicated to you. You're pretty great, Lou, and you should know it. Have a great day! 

Lou73 March 7th

Thank you so much for  your kind and sweet words @InsightfulPhoenix this definitely brightened my day! Thank you 🤗🤗

Thank you for posting @YourCaringConfidant 😊🌟

bear-blowakiss.gif

InsightfulPhoenix March 7th

I feel so honored to be able to say that @AveryJr23 has now received all nominations for Kindness Crusader Badge, it makes me so happy to be able to display these beautiful pieces of art along side the wonderful messages left by your friends. It sure is a wonderous sight, I hope you enjoy!

averyjr-1_1709847644.png

@Silverseastar said: Thank you for all the lovely work you've been doing here, Avery! 🌟 We appreciate you a lot. 💙

averyjr-2_1709847866.png

@Annasilverberg said: Avery is an amazing listener and is very caring and kind. They are also doing amazingly in our community. They are very friendly to those around them and always ready to help when they can. I think that they truly deserve the Kindness Crusader badge for all of their wonderful dedication to be kind to those around them

averyjr-3_1709848041.png

InsightfulPhoenix March 7th

@LightSky4352 seems like you have a precious admirer that has left you a first nomination toward the Kindness Crusader Badge, Congratulations on your first one. I hope this creates a smile on your face and makes your day, because it sure made my day creating this beautiful masterpiece for you!

lightsky4352_1709848639.png

@YourCaringConfidant said: I had the honor of meeting Light in Positivity Corner and they really left an impression that (even days later) still sticks with me. Light shared the most beautiful message in the room speaking of connections and good, positive energy. Not only that but Light reminded us about the importance of kindness and gave us a reason to reflect on the things we are grateful for. It is just something about the wording and the deliverance of the message that I found to be so beautiful. I am so glad the right time brought us together to cross paths in the happy room. I would like to nominate Light for the kindness crusader badge for the fact that I got to witness just how kind and amazing of a person they are. 

lightsky4352-1_1709849057.png

@InsightfulPhoenix Omg IP! Thank you for delivering this to Light! You did such a beautiful job and I'm so happy! I absolutely love your creativity. ♡ Thanks!