Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindness Crusaders of 7 Cups!

December 5th, 2023

ο»ΏIntroducing..

ο»ΏKindness Crusader Nomination Form

Any mentor / mega member or moderator of the community may nominate any member or listener using this nomination form. A member or listener who receives nominations by 3 or more will be awarded the Kindness Crusader badge and will be celebrated in this forum thread.

If you are a mentor or a moderator [former or present], please feel free to use this form to nominate anyone in the community whom you see being consistently kind to others in their community presence. You may use this form any number of times any time to nominate the kind members and listeners of 7 Cups!

Baron of Big-Hearts [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members] may also nominate using the nomination form!

61msc0rvudl-sl1360-photoroom_1701739164.jpg

Time to come together and spread the message of kindness at 7 Cups!

Want to join the Kindness Project (KP) team? Read the info about it here!

amiablePeace77 February 10th

@YourCaringConfidantΒ @InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you both so much for your kind appreciation! You both touched my heart!

YourCaringConfidant February 13th

@NaturalFlamingo1448

The day has come where I am happy to announce that you received your very first nomination. If you weren't familiar with this kindness project, this is where mentors, moderators, etc nominate the kind people around 7 Cups for the kindness crusader badge. While it does take 3 nominations in order to get the badge, every single nomination that comes in is so very special.Β 

πŸ¦©πŸ’šπŸ¦©πŸ’—πŸ¦©πŸ’šπŸ¦©

You must be doing something right, Flamingo, because your peer @WeEarth has sweetly given her time to send you a sweet note. Happy reading!Β 

20240213-074839_1707837392.png

A short, sweet, and simple note yet it's one so beautiful that can make anyone smile. To be complimented and recognized as a "kind and supportive listener" is one of the best compliments one can get. It says a lot about you and your heart. I am so proud of you. Keep up the great job, Flamingo.Β 

LoveMyMoonflowers February 13th

@YourCaringConfidant

awwe this is so cute.πŸ₯°πŸ’š I love the bright theme of the graphic ❀️ and the little smiling earth 🌎 with the flamingo 🦩 is so cute πŸ’•

@LoveMyMoonflowers Thanks for always being so supportive. You are a wonderful teammate that I β™‘ working with. Xoxo. πŸ€— Hugs for you.Β 

LoveMyMoonflowers February 13th

@YourCaringConfidant

Sending hugs right back. πŸ€—πŸ’›Β 

WeEarth February 13th

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you Desiree for making this lovelyΒ post πŸ’“

It might be a wondrous surprise for naturalflamingo.

@WeEarth It is my pleasure to take part in delivering these sweet nominations from you. β™‘Β 

WeEarth February 13th

@YourCaringConfidant

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’“

sadhotgirl-hug.gif

naturalFlamingo1448 February 21st

@YourCaringConfidant Thank you

Today is such a bright and beautiful day! The lovely listenerΒ @Soulfulsunflower333 has just received her very first nomination! Will y'all please join me in celebrating 🌻 with the honor of being nominated for the kindness crusader badge. πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

Sunflower, your nominator is @WeEarth and they left you this very beautiful note. πŸ’›πŸ€Ž

20240213-080255-0000_1707838876.png

The graphic above represents Earth giving a beautiful sunflower to the most amazing, beautiful you. I hope your sweet note is one that gets you through the days you need a friendly reminder of what you are doing is paying off. Thank you for all you contribute on 7 Cups. May you know how valuable you are and just how significant the care and support you give is. Hope you have a beautiful day!

I would also like to give a friendly reminder that the kindness crusader badge will be issued upon receiving at least 3 total nominations. Until this, this one here is so special and worthy to be celebrated.Β 

SoulfulSunFlower333 February 13th

@YourCaringConfidantΒ Thank you so much for the nomination! What a kind and thoughtful gestureΒ πŸ’›πŸŒ»Β  The note is sooo lovelyΒ πŸŒπŸŒ»πŸ’›

YourCaringConfidant February 14th

@SoulfulSunFlower333 It certainly was a kind gesture but that's to be expected when it's coming from @WeEarth -- the best 🌏 there is on 7 Cups. β™‘ I'm happy to have been the one to deliver this nomination to you 🌻.Β 

SoulfulSunFlower333 February 14th

@YourCaringConfidant @WeEarth - Thank you so much for the nomination, I really appreciate it! 😊🌻

WeEarth February 14th

@SoulfulSunFlower333

It would be my pleasureΒ πŸ’“Β 

WeEarth February 14th

@YourCaringConfidant

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’“

@amiableBunny4016Β 

When I seen that @InsightfulPhoenix sent in a nomination for you, I knew I wanted to be the one to deliver the note to you. Bunny, you are the sweetest 🐰 there is and it never surprises me when anyone has anything to say kind about you. I know you have already received the kindness crusader badge, but this note from the amazing IP is one you will have to add to your collection. β™‘

Have a very happy reading as you read what your fellow teammate has to say for you...

sky-blue-cute-nimbostratus-clouds-poster-20240214-070739-0000_1707912830.png

IP, there you going doing it again! Being that thing that you are-- amazing, sweet, supportive, and so uplifting for your peers and teammates. Thank you so much for valuing and seeing the good in our sweetest, most precious Bunny. She definitely is filled with so much love, possesses so much beauty, and is just as talented as can be. IP, I bet this note was easy for you to do being able to notice in others what is so very true for you! β™‘

If you ask me, I am proud to be on a team with the both of you. This building up one another amongst teammates and peers is something I love to see! May you both have the most beautiful day. Xoxo.Β 

InsightfulPhoenix February 14th

I do what I can to show appreciation to others' and express my up most respect, care and love for them through sending these messages from the heart!πŸ’– I enjoy being on a supportive team like this, this what we need more in the world even something as small as this. Kindness and compassionate are free an should always be used πŸ’–πŸ’–

p.s you artwork is top tier @Yourcaringconfidant

amiableBunny4016 February 14th

@InsightfulPhoenix- hi phoenix! thank you so much for your very kind and sweet message :) you have made my afternoon with this beautiful nomination. Its been a pleasure being on the same team with so many talented, beautiful, lovely people like you! I really appreciate that you took this time to spread smiles and kindness towards me (and I am sure so many other people!) You are awesome and keep up the good work! I hope to get to know you more as we go through this journey :)Β 

@YourCaringConfidant- Thank you yet again for such a magnificent post! You never fail to make beautiful graphics and spread so much love and joy <3 Thank you for always being your sweet, loving, amazing self Desiree. You have always been a dear friend to me on 7cups and I appreciate your work on KC since you do such a wonderful job of it! Thank you for delivering IP's lovely message <3 Keep being awesome pawesome!

@MyDogLiz8

Today is the day where we get to celebrate you! That kind, amazing, quality person that you are has really paid off. It brings me much joy to get to announce that you have received your first nomination towards earning the kindness crusader badge. That's something to be proud of, Liz!

Your nominator is @WeEarth and she has thought of you to take the time to write you this very sweet note. I hope it brightens your day!Β 

black-pink-elegant-illustration-snake-pattern-quote-inspirational-poster-20240214-074341-0000_1707915267.png

Kind, compassionate, friendly, and a great friend? Wow! You really are the perfect nominee for this badge. While it does take a minimum of 3 nominations received to get badged, I want you to know that all you do and are on 7 Cups is greatly appreciated. I am glad you have people like Earth in your life that can take the time to appreciate you. You deserve this, Liz, and that is why today we celebrate you. β™‘Β 

WeEarth February 14th

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you Desiree for making this lovely post πŸ’“ I think I should forever be indebted to you as you make my nominations lovely. Thank you my friend😍

@WeEarth Awww I am glad you appreciate what I do. I play just a small role in this, but it makes me happy to play a role nonetheless. Your nominations are bringing about so many smiles. <3Β 

WeEarth February 14th

@YourCaringConfidant

tom-and-jerry-jerry-the-mouse.gif

MydogLiz8 February 14th

@WeEarth β™₯️ Thank you so much for nominating me! It truly made me feel special at a time where I needed it. Thanks for blessing my day! You are one of a kind and truly amazing!β™₯️. Thanks again 😊

WeEarth February 14th

@MydogLiz8

It would be my pleasure, my friend 😍

friends-hug.gif

MydogLiz8 February 23rd

@WeEarth. That is too cute friend!☺️

WeEarth February 23rd

@MydogLiz8

cute-shy.gif

Hi! Hi! Today we have a nomination for one of our lovely CommunityModerators!
CommunityModerators help to keep our chatrooms a safe and nice environment for members/listeners and support 7cups in so many ways!
Today we have one for the wonderful
Β @CommunityModLou
:)

Lou, you have been nominated by the very caring @Weearth
:)

Here is what @Weearth had to say!

screenshot-2024-02-14-at-13-10-27_1707916508.png

-----------------------

@CommunityModLou- Thank you for your constant support for the 7cups community! You do an outstanding job as a CommunityModerators, 7cups wouldn't be the same without you! Keep being your awesome, wonderful self! :))

@Weearth- Thank you so much for taking the time to nominate Lou! Your kindness and compassion is much appreciated :) You bring light to the community with your nominations! Keep it up! :)

Bunny

WeEarth February 14th

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you Bunny, my friend for this lovely postΒ πŸ’“

%E3%83%8F%E3%82%B0-%E4%BB%B2%E8%89%AF%E3%81%97.gif

@WeEarth

it was my pleasure! hehe *gives cookies*πŸͺ

WeEarth February 14th

@amiableBunny4016

eating-cake.gif

20240214-082900_1707917879.png

You have received a sweet nomination by @WeEarth, your very sweetest 🌏 friend. Earth felt that because of your kind nature that you were the perfect nominee for the kindness crusader badge. With that said, the following note was left specially for you and I hope reading it makes you smile. 

20240214-082848_1707918111.png

I am so happy to read such lovely words for someone so deserving. Being kind, compassionate, and supportive are all such wonderful qualities. It's no surprise Earth wanted to nominate you. I would like to mention that it does require 3 nominations total before being officially badged as a kindness crusader. You got this though. You deserve all the good things that are to come your way. Have a great day, 🐼. @Enigmaticpanda4152

WeEarth February 14th

@YourCaringConfidant

😍😍😍

mouse-mickey-mouse.gif

enigmaticpanda4152 February 14th

@WeEarth

such-an-honor-thanks.gif

Screaming Congratulations to @CommunitymodIris for achieving their Kindness Crusader badge, I am so happy to be able to bestow these beautiful messages on such a day for love and giving, please take these beautiful pieces of art as a Valentines day gift from me to you!

add-a-subheading-10_1707918266.png

@Kristynsmama said:Β I will never the term com mod the same! Iris always brings joy and laughter where ever they go! They are helpful, friendly, warm, and inviting. Iris is a super Kindness Crusader!

add-a-subheading-11_1707918536.png

@Callumcares421 said:Β Iris is one of my favorite fellow mods. She means a lot to me, and has helped with some pretty tough situations in rooms. I look forward to continue moderating with you. <3

add-a-subheading-12_1707918857.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said:Β I know we do not often run into each other a lot, but just when we do I wanted to let you know that you truly are an amazing mod. It takes a lot of inner strength to handle the things you do, and you do it very well. You navigate through a lot of tough situations like a piece of cake and that is enough for me to just want to congratulate you on your hardwork!

add-a-subheading-13_1707919452.png

@Benittaj, I just have to say you have the most remarkable and impressionable kindness because you have another honorable kindness mention from a fellow peer an friend, as the spirit of today here is this beautiful piece of art as a Valentines Day GiftπŸ€—! EnjoyΒ πŸ₯°

benittaj_1707920765.png

@WeEarth said:Β Benitta is a wonderful friend, delightful to talk with. I'm grateful to have a friend like Benitta.

benittaj-1_1707921093.png

WeEarth February 14th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you Phoe😍😍

piglet-pooh.gif

BenittaJ February 15th

@InsightfulPhoenix and @WeEarth Thankyouu πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Congratualations to you @Dancat1128 for receiving all three nominations for the Kindness Crusader Badge, Here is the final nomination that created this wonderful achievement as well as a beautiful piece of artwork just in time for Valentines Day, please enjoy!Β 

congratulations-5_1707921839.png

@WeEarth said:Β Dan is supportive, and I am grateful to have a friend like Dan. Dan is kind and compassionate.

congratulations-6_1707922241.png

WeEarth February 14th

@InsightfulPhoenix

thank-you-thankyou.gif

I love that I am able to give you these beautiful pieces of art on Valentines Day, congratulations @PositivePumpkin22 on reaching your Kindness Crusader Badge! Here's to you @PositivePumpkin22, enjoy the artwork!

positivepumpkin22-5_1707923460.png

@Ruii00 said:Β Hanna has been super duper awesome in my stay in the A.L Team . She is always super happy to help! Thank you for everything Hanna!

positivepumpkin22-6_1707923643.png

@Anonymousff07 said:Β The way she constantly keeps me updated on the changes as well as provide me with constructive feedback on my work has been very inspiring and helpful.

positivepumpkin22-7_1707923899.png

@WeEarth said:Β Hanna is incredibly supportive and an awesome friend. I am very grateful to have Hanna as my friend. They are kind, compassionate, and always ready to support others.

positivepumpkin22-8_1707924183.png