Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindness Crusaders of 7 Cups!

December 5th, 2023

Introducing..

Kindness Crusader Nomination Form

Any mentor / mega member or moderator of the community may nominate any member or listener using this nomination form. A member or listener who receives nominations by 3 or more will be awarded the Kindness Crusader badge and will be celebrated in this forum thread.

If you are a mentor or a moderator [former or present], please feel free to use this form to nominate anyone in the community whom you see being consistently kind to others in their community presence. You may use this form any number of times any time to nominate the kind members and listeners of 7 Cups!

Baron of Big-Hearts [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members] may also nominate using the nomination form!

61msc0rvudl-sl1360-photoroom_1701739164.jpg

Time to come together and spread the message of kindness at 7 Cups!

Want to join the Kindness Project (KP) team? Read the info about it here!

LabeledBPD January 19th

Well that’s one way to make me cry.

im cropping that image and making it my profile picture.

what a unimaginable pleasant and very kind recognition.

id like to write a well deserved thought out response and find the correct means of ensuring it tags joy to share my knowledge of such appraisal but I can’t, it’s to overwhelming to achieve in my reaction.

thank you joy!

if anyone needs recognition it’s you! I stand by and will always hopefully never let you forget the joy and support your presence here provides for not only me but the other members who feel the same .

thank you joy.

YourCaringConfidant January 19th

@Clarisse29

Today is a day to smile, because you've just received a nomination from someone who appreciates the good in you. This person has sweetly given their time to nominate you for the kindness crusader badge based on how amazing and kind of a person you are. 

Your nominator should be no secret or surprise because it's none other than the magnificent @VerseArt -- yayy! And while it does take at least 3 minimum nominations to receive the badge, this sweet note by Verse is every bit worth celebrating.

If you think that smile on your face is something just anticipating what's coming, then you're in for a treat. The real smile comes from here... just read below. ♡

20240119-052053-0000_1705659667.png

[Click here to view image larger.]

Didn't I tell you, Clarisse? That was such a sweet and heartfelt note. And Verse has it right, you truly do possess so many amazing qualities within you. You do so much on 7 Cups and it does not go unnoticed. I hope you feel appreciated because you are so valued. Have a beautiful day. 

Clarisse29 January 19th

@YourCaringConfidant

thank you for conveying this lovely message to me ❤️

@VerseArt thank you for the nomination my beloved T_T it was absolutely amazing to work with you too. i hope we get to collaborate on future projects! thank you for your kindness and efforts <3 

VerseArt January 19th

You're most welcome, @Clarisse29 :) I would love to collaborate as well! Let's do it soon ^-^

YourCaringConfidant January 19th

9afac74f-acb0-4fc9-8fc5-2e9c387af6e1_1705663470.jpeg

You have received x2 nominations towards earning the kindness crusader badge and that's something to be proud of. However, as a nominee, you won't be badged until you receive 3. So you know what that means, right? You're just 1 away. :) Yayyy! 

Your nominators today are @WeEarth and @YourCaringConfidant and they just wanted to let you know how special you are to them. These nominations/sweet notes of appreciations are just one of the ways we can show and let you know what you mean to us. 

1-20240119-060735-0000_1705664031.png

2-20240119-060735-0001_1705664061.png

@SilverSeastar You deserve every bit of recognition for the beautiful person you are. ♡ I hope you are smiling and that you are happy. Here's a sweet gift from Earth and I to you. :)

88f3cd73-e333-4e67-b647-34dd832b4239_1705664338.jpeg

WeEarth January 19th

@YourCaringConfidant

😊😍💕

SilverSeastar January 19th

@YourCaringConfidant @WeEarth

Omg you both!! 🥺💙 I am of course smiling and happy right now. I'm so touched by your words; I appreciate you all so much. No words can express how grateful I am for youu. Thank you for being so lovely, sweet, and just awesome! 🌏🧁🌟

WeEarth January 19th

@SilverSeastar

You're awesome too! 🌟Always be yourself and amazing, my friend😊💙

sadcat13 January 24th

@YourCaringConfidant this graphics is so beautiful 😍

YourCaringConfidant January 20th

@memyselfandmoth

The sweet @BenittaJ has thought of you and sent in a sweet nomination for the special you. In case you aren't familiar with the kindness project, one has to receive 3+ nominations to earn the kindness crusader badge. However, with every single nomination that comes in, they are all equally important. That's why today we celebrate you, Moth, for all the kindness you have shown everywhere you have flown. 

Enjoy these sweet words from Benitta...

1-20240119-222417-0000_1705722252.png

The note reads: "Don't they deserve a kindness badge when we find out them being kind towards others even though they have hardtimes." 

What a sweet note that was. Awwww. Thank you, Benitta, for always being there to uplift and nominate others. Your words for Moth are truly touching and I agree with you-- anyone who displays acts of kindness deserves all the recognition. ♡ Hope you both have a lovely day. 

memyselfandmoth January 20th

Thank you so so so much! You can't know what that means to me; I appreciate this from the bottom of my heart @BenittaJ and don't know what I'd do without the Cups community. 💖💖💖

@AuRewolf 

When I seen that @InsightfulPhoenix sent in a nomination for you, I just knew that I wanted to be the one to deliver it to you. While it is already known that you are a kindness crusader that does not mean that people stop seeing the good in you. Without spoiling what IP had to say for you--- just know that every single thing they said is true!

Happy reading, ReWolf! 

20240119-231702_1705725092.png

Awwwwww, this just makes me do happy. One amazing teammate appreciating the other amazing one. This is just the absolute sweetest! You know it is such a joy being on the same team as both of you! IP thank you so much for always being an amazing teammate who uplifts others. I couldn't agree more with you and I 100% believe that a celebration is in order for the amazing ReWolf for all that they are and do for others. Let's get the party started. I'm bringing the cupcakes and balloons! 🙂

12937660-f193-4b71-937a-d17f749da6e3_1705725409.jpeg

January 20th

@YourCaringConfidant

Mygosh!

It's a literally a sweet nomination an awesome kindness project team member, made by another awesome teammate!

Thank you IP for the amazing nomination and kind words!

Desiree, I'm nomming some cupcakes 😄 and sharing some with rest!

@MusokeHere 

I have wonderful news! You have received x3 nominations and have officially qualified to receive the kindness crusader badge! Yay! 🎊🎉 Your nominators all see the good in you and left you the sweetest notes of appreciation ever. 

colorful-watercolor-thank-you-card-landscape-20240120-053131-0000_1705755660.png

The note reads: "I met Musoke in listener rooms, and I have no words to speak of their kindness and helpfulness to each listener entering the room. Their words are full of thoughtfulness, which are more than enough to make others' day."

1-20240120-060424-0000_1705755717.png

1-20240120-052606-0000_1705755746.png

I just have one question for you, Ele? How big of a smile do you have right now? 🙂 You know you really are the kind that needs no label to identify your greatest, but it's always nice to see deserving people getting the recognition they deserve. I want you to know that we see you, Ele. ♡

On behalf of the entire KP Team, we present you this certificate... 

2-20240120-060424-0001_1705755978.png

Congratulations once again! Have a blessed day!

6293ccda-3a04-4805-a2de-6b72a1a70d03_1705756107.jpeg

Yayyyy! Today is an amazing day! I am happy to announce that we have another nominee who qualified and just received the kindness crusader badge! Whoooo hooo! Please join me in congratulating @PoliteOcean as they most certainly deserve this! 

Ocean's previous 2 nominations (presented by the sweetest @amiableBunny4016) can be read and viewed hereOcean, the amazing @InsightfulPhoenix is your nominator today and they wrote you this very sweet note. 

20240120-181726-0000_1705793461.jpg

Awww, that was such a sweet read. I hope you know just how valued you are here on 7 Cups, Ocean. You are such a wonderful person and I couldn't agree more with IP-- your check ins do not go unnoticed. They matter so much. But importantly, you matter so much. ♡

On behalf of the entire KP Team, please accept this certificate. Thanks for all you do, kindness crusader. You are appreciated. 

green-botanical-plant-market-instagram-post-20240120-182255-0000_1705793725.png

PoliteOcean January 20th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Oh my goodness Phoenix! Thank you so much for your Kindness and Thoughtful words! They are so greatly appreciated.. as well Im so thankful and grateful that you are enjoying the Healthy Living Subcom and the Weekly Check-ins!

It means so much to have you and so many others participate and share your week with us. I love seeing and reading up on how everyone is doing and progressing in their journeys. And Im so glad it’s helpful and beneficial to you! Thank you again so very much! ❤️😊

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you so very much and for sharing this with me! It means so much. Thank you for all you do! 🤗

amiableBunny4016 January 21st

Hello beautiful @Optimsticempath, we have a nomination for you from the lovely @YourCaringConfidant! 

Keep smiling OptiBear! 🧸 you have brought so much kindness and joy to the community! You deserve this nomination <3 Despite your struggles, you are always there for others and show so much compassion! You are an example of kindness, compassion and without doubt, a beautiful human being! 🧸

Alright! Lets get to the nomination by the very amazing @YourCaringConfidant! 

screenshot-2024-01-21-at-13-43-56_1705844642.png

click here for clear image

Well said Desiree! 👏 OptiBear is a genuinely wonderful human and is so so sweet to be around. I can't help but smile when I see OptiBear in forums hehe <3 🧸 Thank you Desiree for this beautiful message and nomination your fellow peers!

OptiBear this is so well deserved and I am so so proud of you for everything you come through! Your kindness and compassion, your beautiful personality, the fact that you care so much about others, and you are yourself shines through you! 🧸

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant January 21st

@amiableBunny4016 Ohhh 🐰, thank you for delivering this note to Opti. You did so good and I hope Opti loves it. Thank you, sweet Bunny. ♡ Optimistic ♡ You are cared about. 

@FruityPond7887

@InsightfulPhoenix has taken the time to send in a sweet nomination specially for you. IP sees the good in you and wanted to let you know that you are seen. ♡ I hope you enjoy your very sweet read, Fruity. Happy reading.

🍎🍉🍏🍍🥝🍒🥑🍐

watercolor-colorful-artistic-simple-violet-pink-4th-birthday-art-card-invitation-20240121-123305-0000_1705859833.png

Awwww. IP, I totally agree with you. People like Fruity do deserve to have the spotlight on them. It's good, wholesome kind people like this nominee here that deserves to be recognized. Thank you, IP, for always being so uplifting of others. Fruity, congratulations on receiving your first nomination. This is such a good thing. You are now only 2 nominations away from earning the kindness crusader badge now. Have a good day. ♡ 

fruityPond7887 January 22nd

@YourCaringConfidant Aww Thank you Phoenix! You are so so sweet and I appreciate this so much! You're amazing!! Thank you! 🥹 @InsightfulPhoenix

@GoldenRuleJG 

Today is such a beautiful day for a very golden you. I am happy to announce that your friend @SilverSeastar has sweetly thought of you enough to nominate you for the kindness crusader badge. While it does take a minimum of 3 to be badged, today you got your first one and that is worth celebrating alone. ♡

I hope when you read Silver's note of appreciation to you that you smile a smile like no other. Have a very sweet read, "golden" one. 

💛💛💛🌟💛💛💛

20240121-124530-0000_1705860508.png

May you always know how valued and special you are. Thanks for being such a stellar person here on 7 Cups, Golden. Silver said it best:

3ab5082622d29eb1471a22bca5c44dfb-you-rule-doodle-motivational-quote_1705860733.png

GoldenRuleJG January 22nd

Awww gorgeous job! @SilverSeatstar many thanks for the shoutout - lovely to interact with you as always 😊✨

GoldenRuleJG January 22nd

@SilverSeastar we have lovely interactions - and I enjoy chatting with you - many thanks ❤️✨💛

@SoftSkye

You have received a very sweet note from @Katedoskocilova. Kate gave their time to send you a nomination, so that you can get all the recognition you deserve. ♡ This is such an honor in itself being an official nominee for the kindness crusader badge. 

Without further ado, here's what Kate had to say about you. Happy reading. 

sky-blue-cute-nimbostratus-clouds-poster-20240121-132334-0000_1705861788.png

Awww, so you're a new listener, Skye? Not even 1 month in and already being nominated. Wow, that's incredible and shows you are doing something right. I hope your listening journey is off to a great start, Skye. I am so happy you crossed paths with Kate and I wish you all the happiness. I hope today is such a lovely day for you. ♡ 

softSkye January 22nd

@YourCaringConfidant

Awww this is so cute.. I love it💗💗💗

@Katedoskocilova thank you so much for this Kate🥹 it means a lot lot 💙💙💙

InsightfulPhoenix January 24th

@Lou73, we know that you have the does not stop us from celebrating the beautiful kindness you display to everyone! Please enjoy this beautiful message I have left for you, and enjoy the precious gift of art that I have left for you 🤗

lou73_1706111021.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: Lou, I have to just say this from running the sharing circle to running the P.D all by yourself. Lou you are machine that is unstoppable. You are just the most resilient, strong and independent person I have ever met. You are not only an inspiration, but a trademark for what a hard worker truthfully is. Thank you for showing me so much and teaching me the things I know today!

lou73-1_1706113070.png

Lou73 January 24th

@InsightfulPhoenix Thank you so much Phoenix, your words are so kind and thoughtful and I love the artwork! 

bear-blowakiss.gif

InsightfulPhoenix January 25th

Congratulations to @Hopieremi for receiving a nomination toward their kindness crusader badge. Of course we know it takes 3, but we are still going to celebrate and give that shine of light to Hopie 🤗. Please enjoy the beautiful artworks and the message your special friend left for you!

add-a-sbheading_1706192280.png

@Silverseastar said: Hopie, I can't put into words how grateful I am for you. Thank you for being there with me all this time. You helped me through countless difficult situations, and you always know exactly what to say. You've played such a valuable role in my growth and journey here. Thank you for being you! I wish you all the happiness in this world. 🤗💙🥰

add-a-sbheading-1_1706193158.png

HopieRemi January 25th

Awwww thank you love you too @silverseastar ! Keep shining

SilverSeastar January 25th

Love youuu @HopieRemi You're amazing!

InsightfulPhoenix January 25th

Let's take a moment to congratulate @Clarisse29 on their kindness crusader nomination! They have a beautiful message left behind by a beautiful soul🤗! 

clarissa_1706197042.png

@Silverseastar said: Clarisse, thank you for everything! I've learnt and continue to learn a lot from you. You are the most thoughtful and incredible leader I could've ever asked for. Thank you for always being so considerate and understanding. I always feel warm and supported in my roles; I always enjoy working with you. You're an amazing star; you should be proud!! 😊💖

clarissa-1_1706197331.png

January 27th

Wohoooo, @Platosplate

Someone has nominated you for the Kindness Crusader badge!!

That someone is.. @Communitymodanne 😍

Here is what Anne thinks about you, Platos:

"For taking the time to support another user going through a similar experience and helping them feel like they are not alone. Your exploration and simple support was a light to not only their day but mines too. Thank you for validating and supporting others in our group chats."

Fristo's audio message here, click me!

January 27th

This nomination is for @Impudentincognito

From none other than our amazing mod and an inspiring presence in the community called @Calmrosebud

Here is what Rose says for you, Impudent:

"Impudent Incognito happened to be in a Sharing Circle while I was facilitating, and while they sought support for things happening in their life (which is really appropriate since that's what Sharing Circle is all about), the interesting and very rare quality I noticed about Impudent Incognito was that when it was someone else's turn to share, Impudent made such caring and validating statements to each person sharing, that it almost brought me to tears. Some of the Members even went to the extent of taking screen shots of the supportive statements because they wanted to repeat them over and over to themselves. To me, when someone is suffering themselves, and they still lend a hand to another to support and care for them, that's not even just plain kindness, that's Love and it's beautiful to witness. Thank you for giving me that chance, Impudent Incognito."

Wow, love this beautiful nomination! Here is my small audio message, click here!

CalmRosebud January 27th

Fristo ! You make these words so beautiful with your calming and melodious voice! Thank you for your kindness and time to help Imudent Incognoto feel special! ♥️🌹🦁

ImpudentIncognito January 27th

@Fristo

Awww, this honestly made my day, @Calmrosebud! 🥹

It's been rather rough lately, but I try to support others when I can, because I know what it feels like to not have any and don't want anyone to feel alone...

Anyways, I sincerely appreciate your nomination and kind words. You are a very warm-hearted and wise person, it's a pleasure seeing you around in the sharing circle! 😊

January 27th

A Kindness Crusader badge nomination for @Zodiacgeminieyesnz

The nomination is sent by Summmer! Our @Wishuponastar968 !

Star says this for Zodiac:

"Gem is a compassionate listener and host you will find in the Sharing Circle. She is always ready to help on the spot hosting, she is so caring, kind and willing to lend an ear. She also has made a big impact on my life as being a very empathetic listener and friend!"

Fristo's reading of the message here!

January 27th

This nomination is from Tobe! @Tobedoctor

Tobe has nominated @Keith22534 for the kindness crusader badgee!

Keith, this is what Tobe says for you:

"They are really trying to be kind to everyone when they are going through lott."

Fristo's audio message here, click me to listen!

Keith22534 January 28th

Thankyou so much @Fristo and @ToBeDoctor ! I’m honoured.

<3

January 27th

@Elle5319, I've got great news for you!

Our most amazing and dashing mod @Lou73 has sent a kindness crusader badge nomination for youu!

This is what Lou says for you:

"Elle is consistently a brilliant Sharing Circle host who creates a warm and supportive place. She is always kind and welcoming no matter what she is personally going through, and has endless compassion for others <3"

Fristo's audio here!

Elle5319 January 30th

Awww thank you so much! 💗