Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindness Crusaders of 7 Cups!

December 5th, 2023

ο»ΏIntroducing..

ο»ΏKindness Crusader Nomination Form

Any mentor / mega member or moderator of the community may nominate any member or listener using this nomination form. A member or listener who receives nominations by 3 or more will be awarded the Kindness Crusader badge and will be celebrated in this forum thread.

If you are a mentor or a moderator [former or present], please feel free to use this form to nominate anyone in the community whom you see being consistently kind to others in their community presence. You may use this form any number of times any time to nominate the kind members and listeners of 7 Cups!

Baron of Big-Hearts [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members] may also nominate using the nomination form!

61msc0rvudl-sl1360-photoroom_1701739164.jpg

Time to come together and spread the message of kindness at 7 Cups!

Want to join the Kindness Project (KP) team? Read the info about it here!

LoveMyMoonflowers December 31st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Omgggg, this. Is. So. Freaking. Cute. πŸ₯Ί and absolutely perfect for bubbles friend πŸ’• the graphics are so adorable πŸ˜­πŸ’• your on a roll, desi! 🌈

YourCaringConfidant December 31st, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers You're being so supportive and kind. Aww. I'm glad you enjoy my postings. :) Thanks Ni. β™‘ Desiree is off to relax now. Lol. Hugs my sweetest Moon friend.Β 

@YourCaringConfidant

Hehe okay πŸ’• you deserve some time to relax now. πŸ’œΒ 

amiableBunny4016 December 31st, 2023

Helloooo @ReganL,

We have 2 special nominations for you for being an awesome pawesome listener and for being a wonderful part of the community!Β 

The amazing @Kristynsmama has sent you this for being so supportive to your peers!

screenshot-2023-12-31-at-18-20-29_1704047065.png

click here for clear image

Here is another message from the amazing @Tobedoctor for your effort to bring kindness into the community!

screenshot-2023-12-31-at-18-26-44_1704047277.png

click here for clear image

Regan: Thank you so much for all the support and love you bring to the community! You have brought joy and happiness to so many listeners and these nominations really show it. Thank you for being you and the community is so so lucky to have you. Keep being awesome!

Tobedoctor: Thank you doctor for appreciating and nominating your peers! you spread so much kindness and joy :) simply with your beautiful kind words! You are an amazing listener of the community!

@Kristynsmama: Thank you for your heartwarming message. You are so caring and supportive. Wheather its spreading kindness and joy or supporting others, you always bring smiles to so many people's faces!

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

i love this πŸ₯° it’s a vv cute post, bunny bean. I love the vibes of the post πŸ’™Β 

ReganL December 31st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

@kristymama thank you for coming and playing in the TL, you turned some of my days right around to come and play with us. You are an amazing oldie to have with us, here take a cookieΒ πŸͺ :)

@Tobedoctor Thank you Tobe for being you and amazing. You put up with my wild games and make them even better then I could hope for! It's great having you in the TL. You may also have a cookieΒ πŸͺΒ 

~Regan

YourCaringConfidant January 1st

ο»Ώ@PinkWalker7121

You've received a very sweet nomination from someone who brings so much "joy" to others. β™‘ I'm not sure if you know with the hint, but it's the very lovely @Innatejoy9602 who has taken the time to nominate you for that beautiful heart you have.Β 

69662995-d062-4544-b3cd-20e3263ad652_1704077412.jpeg

I would like to warn you ahead of time to gather your tissues. Likely, you will need it. Without further ado, happy reading! Enjoy Joy's sweet words of appreciation.Β 

1-20231231-214140-0000_1704077426.png

I would like to thank you both for all you have done in 2023 to impact the lives of others. I wish 2024 to be a marvelous year ahead. Happy soon to be new years! β™‘Β 

pinkWalker7121 January 1st

@YourCaringConfidant wow I love it. Thanks. I’ll keep it forever xxxxx

amiableBunny4016 January 1st

@YourCaringConfidant

Omg. The pink bear 🧸 and the lolly pops 🍭 with the pink theme πŸ’– goes together amazingly! πŸ˜› Your graphics are always so accurate and lovely Desiree! πŸŒ™ *Sends cupcakes if okie* 🧁🧁🧁

amiableBunny4016 January 1st
@HealingTalk

Hellooo friends, today we have a unique and heartwarming message for @HealingTalk! Marcelo is such a crucial part of 7cups. He spreads so much light and joy across the community and brings kindness and joy to all. He has this special warmth that he shares with everyone. Wheather its the Depression Support Community, the Grief Community orΒ  being a listener , Marcelo is always supporting and helping others and supporting his peers in the community. He holds unique qualities and is dedicated to his work here!Β 
screenshot-2024-01-01-at-13-25-58_1704115563.png

The lovelyΒ @Kristynsmama has nominated @HealingTalk for his support in the community! Here is a wonderful message they has sent you!
screenshot-2024-01-01-at-13-24-40_1704115483.png

text on image:
HealingTalk is such a great friend and mentor. They are someone that encourages me and supports me and exudes kindness in everything they do. I am grateful I get to serve in the grief & loss sub-community with them! It’s been awesome working alongside Healing Talk!

Thank you @Kristynsmama for being such a wonderful and caring human. Your nominations are always so heartwarming and lovely to read. You are truly wonderful!

@HealingTalk , thank you for being such a extraordinary listener on 7cups, you have supported and encouraged so many people. We appreciate you so much, your dedication and work here is inspirational!

Bunny

HealingTalk January 3rd
@Kristynsmama

Thank you so much, Kristy!

I am grateful beyond words for all you have done in the Grief & Loss Community!Β 

And I feel so blessed that I met you and be in the company of such an outstanding and inspiring person!Β 

I admire you hugely, as I am sure you are admired by all the people who know you well enough.

You are an angel who descended from Heaven and single-handled transformed the Grief & Loss Community into the most caring, comforting ans supportive place on Earth for people dealing with grief.

You are the proof that angels exist.

A cowgirl angel in this case!Β πŸ’œ

HealingTalk January 4th

@amiableBunny4016

Hi, Bunny!

You never cease to impress me!

What a beautiful post!

The images so lovely, significant and inspiring!

As well as your words.

You hold a special place in my heart, forged through so many significant experiences we had together in the places we shared in the Communities.

I am super happy to see you so active and engaged, displaying your great talent and inspiration to the service of this wonderful Project, the Kindness Crusaders!

See you soon around Cups!

Always yours!

Marcelo

YourCaringConfidant January 2nd

ο»ΏHappy 2024 everyone! @Sunisshiningandsoareyou has sent in a very special nomination for @Yougotmyback for being such a kind and deserving person.Β 

πŸ’œπŸŒΈπŸ’™ Am πŸ’œπŸŒΈπŸ’™

Here is a very sweet note from the one who shines the brightest-- 🌞.

20240101-011746_1704207896.png

I hope that note brought the biggest smile to your face! πŸ˜€ Keep on being that amazing person you are. Good job on receiving your first nomination. Upon receiving at least 2 more nominations, you will officially receive the kindness crusaders badge. You are on your way! Have a great day! And thanks Sun for recognizing Am! β™‘Β 

Yougotmyback January 2nd

@sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun!!! You never fail to make me smile. πŸ₯ΊπŸ€

Thank you so much for your kind words. My brain is still processing this hehe. You're a beautiful human and I'm so glad to have found you. Everyone will agree that you're one of the most positive and sweet person over here. I hope you achieve everything you want in lifeπŸ’•

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you so much for this beautiful post! It definitely made me smile. Hope you have a wonderful year ahead. βœ¨β˜€οΈ

ο»ΏI am sooo excited to be the one who gets to deliver this very sweet nomination to the most special Platypus around! For those of you who know, @Cyanplatypus6370Β is the sweetest around!Β 

@Kristynsmama got it right when she sent in the following nomination/note of appreciation to the one and only Platy! Here's what Kristy had to say...

1-20231231-020811-0000_1704208945.png

Make no mistake, y'all. Kristy just spoke the truth. Platy is truly so full of love and is sweet as can be. This makes my heart smile that Kristy has kindly taken the time to send in such a beautiful nomination! Platy, you really do possess such amazing qualities. Thanks for making Kristy and others feel so valued and appreciated.Β 

Because this is your first nomination, sweet Platypus, you are now only 2 nominations away from earning the kindness crusader badge. I am so happy for you and proud of you. Keep on doing what you do and always being yourself. β™‘Β 

LoveMyMoonflowers January 2nd
i’m so happy to announce that the sweetest Bunny πŸ’œ @amiableBunny4016 πŸ’œ has been nominated twice πŸ’• which means she is just one nomination away from earning the kindness crusader badge! πŸ₯° hehe.

e14d2a47-5d63-49ee-809f-268fc41cd457_1704210473.jpeg

✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* γ€€γ€€*:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧

Bunnyyy beaann 🐰 I hope your ready for some smiles. πŸ’œ @YourCaringConfidant and @Bluerivercares penned these sweet appreciation messages just for you. πŸ’•Β 

622211c5-75c5-45fa-ab06-25d9abdb16d3_1704210250.png

9e162f58-45b3-4984-9626-0a8863f9ef7a_1704210391.png

✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* γ€€γ€€*:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧

thank you all for bringing so much kindness and love to 7cups! πŸ’œ you three are some of the most wonderful hoomans on here and we appreciate you more than you know. πŸ’•Β 

πŸŒ™ Ni 🌸 
πŸ’–

@LoveMyMoonflowers Ooommmmggggg Niii!! This post is everything! Soooo beautiful for a beautiful Bunny! Thank you for delivering Bunny's notes. You did a beautiful job! I'm so proud of Bunny for everything she is. β™‘ Ni, you are amazing at what you do. It's just perfect! Xoxo. Hugs!Β 

LoveMyMoonflowers January 2nd

@YourCaringConfidant

*hugs* πŸ’œΒ 

amiableBunny4016 January 2nd

@LoveMyMoonflowers

thank you for the beautiful and purple postΒ πŸ₯Ί you knew my favourite colour! your so sweet <3 i love you so so much! your awesome Ni. Your kindness is appreciated very much and i can feel the amount of effort you put into this *hugs if okay*

Β @YourCaringConfidant

DesireeΒ Β Β πŸ₯Ί i am going to have to jump out of the screen to hug you <3 Desiree, you are just .. agh... there is not enough words in the dictionary to describe how wonderful and caring you are. your message was so heartwarming and beautiful. i appreciate you so so much Desiree. Ever since i got to know you i have always seen a friend in you, almost a family <3 you are so caring and kind to everyone around you. you have a unique personality and dedication to making others smile. :) you have put a huge smile on my face. i love you so so much for you. You show pure kindness and your an example for the community. you have inspired me with your work and have put so many smiles on people's faces. you melt my heart with your appreciations and messages <3 thank you so much for everything you do! you are a fantastic human to be around and i wish you a very happy 2024 ahead lovely Desiree. Keep being your awesome, lovely self!

@BlueRivercares

Thank you blueee! me miss you so much recently :') long time buddyΒ πŸ₯Ί your so kind! i appreciate you for all the work you do on here and for just generally being a lovely hooman on here. its been a long time, and you always have a place in my heart. <3 *sends hugs if okay*

Bunny sending so much good vibes, hugs (if okay), and high fives to all of you!

amazing-beautiful.gif

Bunny

LoveMyMoonflowers January 3rd

@amiableBunny4016

awwe bunnyyy beeaann, yes hehe nii knows your favourite colour πŸ˜› me remember you said your favourite colour was purple πŸ’œ i think it was in your bio a while-sies ago. πŸ’œ me so happy you liked the post πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ i love you so so much too and appreciate you more than you know. πŸ’™ and yes, bunny’s hugs are always always okay πŸ₯Ί *huggleeess youuuu* πŸ’™ you da best!Β 

ο»Ώο»Ώ@Fuechsin

I am proud to announce that your beautiful qualities and all the kindness you have shown has not gone unnoticed. The sweet @AnnaSilverberg and @Kristynsmama has taken time out of their day to think of you. With x2 nominations now, you are in the running to earn the kindness crusader badge. 1 more nomination is all it takes.Β 

89cb2c82-d7ea-4a40-81b2-def875b8c426_1704216669.jpeg

But anyway, without further ado, I present you your sweet notes written by 2 amazing people! Here's what Anna and Kristy had to say...Β 

20240102-122223-0000_1704216685.jpg

20240102-122223-0001_1704216694.jpg

Anna and Kristy, thank you both for recognizing Josephine! She definitely deserves all the good things coming her way!Β 

Fuechsin January 2nd

@YourCaringConfidant

Wow, thank you @AnnaSilverberg and @Kristynsmama for the nominations. You're too sweet! Thank you so much!

InsightfulPhoenix January 2nd

Oh look @DrHerrington you have an honorable kindness mention! Let's see what your loving peer/friend had to say of youπŸ€—

congratulations_1704216580.png

@BenittaJ said:Β Most of us have the "wise one badge" but the real wise one is Danny. No matter how bad is day is, he continues to support the fellow peers, such a generous person who always stays kind, supportive and encouraging other peers. You deserve KC badge Danny πŸ’•

congratulations-2_1704217061.png

InsightfulPhoenix January 2nd

Look at what the forecast brought in for us an honorable kindness mention for @Chillingrain by a fellow peer/friend. Lets see what the weather of this beautiful message is bringing us!Β 

congratulations-11_1704224164.png

@Katedoskocilova said:Β rain is very very sweet and kind! she is always willing to help you and be there for you and support you, whether you are a member and need to vent or a listener and need chat support :3

congratulations-12_1704224625.png

ChillingRain January 2nd

@InsightfulPhoenix Thank you for the very lovely post, Phoenix! πŸ–€

@Katedoskocilova you are a very kind and sweet person, thank you for your appreciation! Your presence in this community is appreciated by soo many people.Β 

YourCaringConfidant January 3rd

ο»ΏThe day has finally come and I am soooooo happy to announce that @BenittaJ has officially become a kindness crusader!Β 

For those of you who know, Benitta can be found spreading kindness wherever she goes. She is an amazing nominator and frequently fills the form to where it is hard to keep count of how many people she makes smiles. β™‘

Benitta, you are such a joy and we appreciate you so much. That's why it makes me so happy seeing you get the recognition you deserve. Your nominators @Kristynsmama @Fristo @YourCaringConfidant see the goodness in you and here is what each of them had to say...

20240102-132007-0001_1704311949.png

20240103-023544-0001_1704311967.png

20240103-023544-0000_1704311984.png

Benitta, I hope these sweet notes of appreciation make your day and you know just how special, valued, and important you are. I am so proud of you. Congratulations on earning a new badge. Stay sweet! β™‘Β 

CalmRosebud January 3rd

Benitta is amazing!!!!!!!!

YourCaringConfidant January 3rd

@CalmRosebud I totally agree with you! Benitta most certainly is! β™‘ And guess what, the same is sooo true for you. ;)Β 

CalmRosebud January 3rd

Yes, but, Benitta!!!!!! β™₯οΈπŸ’•πŸ©΅πŸ©ΆπŸ©·πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ€β™₯️🌹 ((((((hugs DesirΓ©e))))))))))

BenittaJ January 4th

@CalmRosebud ****jumps for a hug*** Thankyouuu❀️

CalmRosebud January 4th

Huge hugggg back to Beautiful Benitta!!!!!!

BenittaJ January 4th

@YourCaringConfidant This is a surprise, Thankyou so much for nominating me for kindness πŸ₯Ί. Im so touched with their messages ❀️❀️❀️ I'm speechlessΒ 

YourCaringConfidant January 4th

@BenittaJ You deserve this so much! Congratulations once again. β˜†Β 

January 4th

@Walker7957, are you there? You got a nomination for your kindness in the community. It has come from Desiree @YourCaringConfidant Hope you will like it!

9x3pfio_1704332212.png

View your graphic bigger over here!

It's made by Deisree themselves!

I love your company and presence too, Walker Snail.

YourCaringConfidant January 4th

@Fristo Thank you so much, Fristo. Walker 🐌 is the best. Awwww. β™‘ Xoxo.Β 

Walker7957 January 4th

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you thank you, I love it so much smiler! Although I'm not sure because you are one of the kindest people I know! I am only really kind to those which are kind to meΒ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (but don't tell people walker's secret!). Thank you so much for letting me use your space for my to do list and keeping me motivated, I cannot imagine howΒ ignoring it must be to have several messages throughout the day as I update you, but the fact that you persevere and are always there warms my heart. I really love the pictures you create for me and how you always are willing to make pictures for others too!Β 

Thank you so much for creating me this graphic!

You are snail-ed it! 🐌

CalmRosebud January 4th

Sneaks a huge hugggg to Walker Snail πŸ¦πŸ’•πŸŒ

Walker7957 January 4th

@CalmRosebud

Rose did you see! I got nominated πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

CalmRosebud January 5th

@Walker7957

Walker! It's a beautiful nomination! I will nominate you as well, though that snail DesirΓ©e made is to die for, so freaking cute, just like you!

Love and Courage, Rose

YourCaringConfidant January 5th

@CalmRosebud I β™‘ seeing the interaction between you and the sweetest Walker 🐌. Xoxo. Walker deserves all the best love and I am so glad 🐌 has you as a friend. Awwww.Β