Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindness Crusaders of 7 Cups!

December 5th, 2023

Introducing..

Kindness Crusader Nomination Form

Any mentor / mega member or moderator of the community may nominate any member or listener using this nomination form. A member or listener who receives nominations by 3 or more will be awarded the Kindness Crusader badge and will be celebrated in this forum thread.

If you are a mentor or a moderator [former or present], please feel free to use this form to nominate anyone in the community whom you see being consistently kind to others in their community presence. You may use this form any number of times any time to nominate the kind members and listeners of 7 Cups!

Baron of Big-Hearts [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members] may also nominate using the nomination form!

61msc0rvudl-sl1360-photoroom_1701739164.jpg

Time to come together and spread the message of kindness at 7 Cups!

Want to join the Kindness Project (KP) team? Read the info about it here!

LoveMyMoonflowers December 31st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

yayyy, welcome to the teaamm, bunny bean! 🥺🌈 

PoliteOcean December 31st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you Bunny for sharing this heartwarming message! ❤️ Wishing you well and Happiest of New Years! 🎊

@HopieRemi 

!!!!’ I don’t even know what to say or where to begin!! Thank you so much my friend for this heartwarming message! Healthy living is also what it is today because of “ALL the help” you both put into it “as well” as given me over the years! Your thoughtfulness and helpful insights & suggestions helped build Healthy living into the great and wonderful community that it’s become. And having your friendship along the way all of these years only added to all of that greatness!!! 😃🤗
You’re my 7cups “Road Dog”!! And I’m so glad to be traveling the 7cups path with you girly! 

@amiableBunny4016
HopieRemi January 1st

Love you girl @politeocean

amiableBunny4016 December 31st, 2023

My apologies! I should have combined this with the other message for @Politeocean! didn't see this one :') 

But anyways, we have a heartwarming message from the lovely @YourCaringConfidant to the amazing @PoliteOcean who's work has been recognised on 7cups!

screenshot-2023-12-31-at-13-20-44_1704028939.png

click here for clear image

@PoliteOcean- Again, thank you so much for your wonderful work on 7cups! We appreciate you for being a pillar to "Healthy Living" Community. Its a pleasure to pass this message to you and we hope you continue being your wonderful self! <3

@YourCaringConfidant- Helloo, lovely Desiree! thank you so much for your kindness and warmth, you bring so much to the community. Especially with the Kindness Crusadors Project, you have been extremely helpful and lovely towards everyone! <3

Happy new Year!

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you for adding and sharing this lovely & thoughtful message from @YourCaringConfidant 

@YourCaringConfidant Thank you so very much for your lovely & kind words. When I see things like this it helps me to see that if I’m helping at least “one” person here at 7cups then I’m doing the work that I came here to Do! Thank you again so very much. I really appreciate this beautiful message and it means so very much to me.! 🤗😃

Happiest of New Years ahead! 🎊

🧁 @YourCaringConfidant 🧁
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
hello lovely people coming across! i am so happy to announce that the wonderful Desiree has received a total of three nominations (: qualifying for the kindness crusader badge! 
@AnnaSilverberg, @Suryansh and @InsightfulPhoenix sent you some heart-warming appreciation notes 🥺 notes i agree with wholeheartedly. 💕
9f6fd83a-6da5-43da-8ee4-51fb2b248d50_1704032086.png

30db835a-39ab-4cd8-93d8-ca11146d8c84_1704032121.png

18df48e6-5ae7-41e1-8057-ff98bf0e4629_1704032133.png

Desi friend, i really hope you know how loved you are here at cupsies. we are so blessed to have you here, at 7cups and in the world. i hope the new year is filled with all the love and warmth and lovely memories you deserve. sending hugs if okay! 

🌙 ni 🌸 
💖
InsightfulPhoenix December 31st, 2023

This is just so cute all the the little cupecakes and its just so beautiful! @LoveMyMoonflowers

@InsightfulPhoenix

awwe, thank you so much. i’m so glad you liked it. 💜 thank you for taking the time to nominate Desi too. 🥺💙 your note was so sweet. 💜

YourCaringConfidant December 31st, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers Omggg, there is entirely too much sweetness in one posting. This is just beautiful. I seen the nominations on the dashboard but I promise I didn't peak or read of them. My heart is so full and I'm all smiley over here because of the sweet notes. Awww, thanks so much for delivering the notes in the most sweetest way. It's beautiful. 

@AnnaSilverberg I'm trying to figure out where you think you're the lucky one? It's more the other way around. I mean, have you seen the type of person I see from you all the time towards everyone? The beautiful, kind, supportive, loving Anna? I'm the lucky one to have you and call you my twin. Even if we don't chat frequent, I have so much love and respect for you. You are just filled with so much beauty. Thanks for your sweet words. But since we are twins, go tell yourself everything you told me. It applies to you. ♡ 

@Suryansh Noooooo, not you pulling at my heartstrings. Ohhhh myyyyy. *wipes tears* I definitely feel the genuineness from your nomination and it's so beautiful. Thank you for thinking of me and seeing the value in my contributions. I am so grateful for your nomination but, most importantly, your very kind words. ♡ Xoxo. 

@InsightfulPhoenix My heart is already so full but thank you for seeing me. ♡ Awww. It's an absolute joy being on the same team as you. You are a wonderful to "work" with teammate and are just as talented as can be. I appreciate all that you do, IP, and thanks for nominating me. I will wear this badge with pride. ♡ 

Now enough with all the sappy stuff everyone.🤣 

@YourCaringConfidant

*Huggies for desiii buddy if okie* i’m so happy you liked the post. you absolutely deserve this badge 🥺 i honestly think you’ve always been a kindness crusader at heart. 💜 sending lots of love. 💙 

@LoveMyMoonflowers Hugs are always ok. I welcome them all. ♡ And thank you so much. I really appreciate the effort you put in this delivering the notes safe and sound. Took everything to not cheat to read them but I did it. 🤣🤣 I wanted completed surprise when they were delivered and your timing is spot on. 

@YourCaringConfidant

awwe, your so so welcome. 🥺 love you so much desi 💜 and yeah i get that lol, it’s soo hard to not read the messages xD i’m glad you could do it though, so it could be a surprise 🥰 but yeah, it’s really hard. 

ouh lol, i thought i posted it late 😅 life’s been pretty crazy lately so i couldn’t post it earlier. 💙 thank you for being so kind as always. 💜 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I love the cupcakes 🧁 and the colours 🎨 you used Ni 🌙 your amazing and thank you for spreading so much kindness 😊 and love ❤️ to the community! 

@amiableBunny4016

thank you for your kind words, bunny bean! 💜 you so vvv sweet as always. 💙

@amiableBunny4016 Bunny, peekaboo!!! I see you! 👀 Don't think I don't. When I seen your name on the dashboard, I was soooo happy. We get to work together again. Yayyy. I'm sooo glad you joined the KP Team. ♡ Yayyy, the sweetest 🐰 is back at it again. Whooo hoooo. Ni (for sure) really outdid themself. I am sooo happy Ni did this for me. ♡ @LoveMyMoonflowers Join me and let's jump up and down. It's the sweetest Bunny around. Awwww. ♡ PS: I have already downloaded and saved the sweet graphics you made to deliver the notes to me. I save all my 7 Cups gifts. :) 

@YourCaringConfidant @Amiablebunny4016

*does my happy jumpy upsies and downsies dance with Desiree* 💃 now Bunny Bean and Desi and Ni can work together in the KP Team. 💜🐰🧁🌙 

@YourCaringConfidant @LoveMyMoonflower

Omg. ❤️ Desiree is going to make me cry 💜💜 your too kind Desiree *sends hugs to Ni and Desiree* ❤️ aaaaaaa I'm screaming from my screen 🌙💜 I love you both so so much :) 

@amiableBunny4016

*cries with bunny* 🥺🤧💙 love you more. 💜 

HealingTalk December 31st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Congratulations, Desiree!

You are such a good person at heart! 

Pure goodness really!

With so much love and compassion for others.

Hundreds have been touched by your comforting and uplifting magic wand.

Kindness is your thing.

Like fish in the water.

(but sometimes like a salmon swimming upstream, doing so much effort to go the extra mile)

You deserve every recognition for Kindness that might exist in the Universe!

Kindness Crusader is a good start!

Much love!

Marcelo

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank you, Ni, for those beautiful drawings and the lovely post congratulating Desiree!

What a challenge, making drawings for the Master!

You did a wonderful job, as always. You are so talented...

@AnnaSilverberg @Suryansh @InsightfulPhoenix

Anna, Surya and Phoenix:

Thank you for nominating Desiree with such loving, inspiring and warm words!

I love that she was nominated by people who represent very different spaces in Cups.

Like a representation of the whole Community.

Desiree deserved this

And you did it.

Cheers to you all!

@HealingTalk

thank you, marcelo, for your kind words! 💕 i appreciate you so much 

HealingTalk January 1st

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

InsightfulPhoenix December 31st, 2023

@Divorcepapers looks like you have two nominations for the kindness crusader badge, yes it takes 3 but that does not mean we can not celebrate the two you have now! Congratulations on your nominations, let see what your fellow peers/friends said of you! 

congratulations-divorcepapers_1704033766.png

@Kristynsmama said: I have recently started getting to know this member in the chatrooms. They are always so friendly towards me, the mods, and other members. They are also so welcoming to newbies. It’s hard to believe they’ve been through so much in life because they spread kindness everywhere they go!

congratulations-divorcepapers-1_1704034073.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: Divorce is just a gentle soul, even though they have been through a lot outside of 7cups. They have a strong conviction of strength and that is what makes me smile the most. Not only do they create such a positive atmosphere. they speak it into existence.

congratulations-divorcepapers-2_1704034410.png

@InsightfulPhoenix

These are amazing 😮 I love the typewriter ✍️ and the themes you chose ❤️ well done! 

@amiableBunny4016 Sooo lovely to see you already building up your teammates. Awww. That's IP and they are absolutely incredible at what they do. Every single posting they make is top notch and personalized for people. It's just beautiful. Browse back through the thread and you'll see what I mean. :) Good to see teammates uplifting and cheering each other on. I'm so excited and happy today and @InsightfulPhoenix you definitely play a part in that. *happy sigh relief* ♡

@YourCaringConfidant

Of course. Of course. They are wonderful 😊 we have so many talented people on the team already 💜

@amiableBunny4016

including you! 🥰

@CompassionateArrow

You have received x2 nominations from two outstanding leaders who wanted to express how they really feel about you. ♡

8b17ac40-97aa-431d-b9e8-51e3b8d13820_1704040677.jpeg

Your nominators are @BlueRivercares and @Fristo and here's what they had to say... 

20231231-025111-0000_1704040719.png

Such sweet words of appreciation, awww. I wanted to congratulate you have getting 2 nominations, Arrow. I'm not sure if you know what that means... but it means you are now only 1 nomination away from earning the kindness crusader badge. From the reading of your notes, you're someone with many amazing qualities, so I definitely see this is well deserve. Keep on being the wonderful person you are by spreading kindness. Have a great day!

@YourCaringConfidant

The first graphic 🎨 with the arrow ➡️  is so eye catching 👁️ and creative 😛 thank you for your dedication Desiree 😊❤️

CompassionateArrow December 31st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Awww this is the sweetest thing to start my year with!💕 Blueyy and Fristo!! 

I'm singing with joy to announce that the very kind @SoulSings has received their very first nomination. Your friend @AmiablePeace77 appreciates you a great deal and believes you are the perfect nominee to being titled kindness crusader. 2 more nominations and that title and badge will officially be yours. *wink wink* ;)

🎵🎼🎶🎼🎵

But anyway, without further ado, here's your sweet note from Amiable...

20231231-023147-0000_1704041562.png

Amiable, thank you for being such a great friend and recognizing the beauty that makes up Soul. Soul most definitely deserves this and I believe you are right... Soul sure is kind. 

I also wanted to take a minute here to thank you both for always being so welcoming in the mindfulness sessions. It is always a joy seeing you both and I appreciate the time you both put into hosting and making everyone feel welcomed. Hope you both have a very musical yet peaceful day.

(See what I did there? Hehe. 🤣)

@YourCaringConfidant

i love this posting. 💙 your doing absolutely amazing Desiree. and yeah i saw what you did there 😛 that’s smart. 🤣 

adventurousBranch3786 December 31st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant. Well deserved @soulsings

soulsings December 31st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @amiablePeade77 thanks for the nomination. I feel like I just won the Academy Awards! Thank you so much!

CalmRosebud December 31st, 2023

@soulsings I love this! It is a sort of "Academy Awards" isn't it? Happy New Year!

amiablePeace77 December 31st, 2023

@soulsings

You did Soul, the special 7cups awards! Congrats! 

pinkWalker7121 January 1st

@amiablePeace77 I got one too but I’m still depressed 

soulsings January 3rd

@pinkWalker7121 sorry you are depressed. I just keep giving more and my depression lessens. Hope you find a way out of it.

amiablePeace77 December 31st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you for your kind words. I'm grateful to be part of this team with soulsings and adventurousBranch3786!

What better way to start off the new year than with a special nomination! I'm happy to announce that a very bubbly person has received their very first nomination.

💙💗💜 @Bubbles2025 💙💗💜

That special, bubbly person is you.... Yayyyy!!!

f4d44050-f67c-48ae-a454-355dd3c895ed_1704043209.jpeg

Your nominator is @Kristynsmama and here's what she had to say...

20231231-021644-0000_1704043276.jpg

You certainly deserve this nomination, Bubbles. And exciting news-- you are now only 2 nominations away from earning the kindness crusader badge, so you're on the way. I also wanted to let you know that I see you around the forums and I see what you do. The P&G Community is so fortunate to have you. ♡ Enjoy your day!