Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindness Crusaders of 7 Cups!

December 5th, 2023

Introducing..

Kindness Crusader Nomination Form

Any mentor / mega member or moderator of the community may nominate any member or listener using this nomination form. A member or listener who receives nominations by 3 or more will be awarded the Kindness Crusader badge and will be celebrated in this forum thread.

If you are a mentor or a moderator [former or present], please feel free to use this form to nominate anyone in the community whom you see being consistently kind to others in their community presence. You may use this form any number of times any time to nominate the kind members and listeners of 7 Cups!

Baron of Big-Hearts [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members] may also nominate using the nomination form!

61msc0rvudl-sl1360-photoroom_1701739164.jpg

Time to come together and spread the message of kindness at 7 Cups!

Want to join the Kindness Project (KP) team? Read the info about it here!

InsightfulPhoenix December 29th, 2023

Special shoutout to @Teenmorgan for her kindness being brought to the front by another fellow friend, and to make the kindness crusader badge nomination! Please enjoy the artwork and the comment your lovely friend left for you!

congratulations-6_1703860101.png

@Healingtalk said: Morgy is very active in the Forums and in teen rooms, always there for her many friends with a kind word, an attentive ear and a supportive hug. She is brilliant and creative, and puts her talents to use to support others. Morgy will listen attentively and give thoughtful feedback. Or she might craft a clever game or bring fun to any situation, to cheer up her friends and brighten their days. Morgy also writes great poetry with sensibility, intensity and depth. You will find it on her profile and in the Poetry Community. Caution: be careful near Morgy, 'cause her immense kindness might melt your heart!

congratulations-7_1703860403.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 29th, 2023

@teenMorgan16 

Soooo proud of youu, awesome friend-o. I love youuu.🤗❤

@teenmorgan16

More Rawrrrrrrr.😛🤗love-happy.gif

@teenmorgan16 yussssss, it'll be our lil code word lolll.☺

@teenmorgan16 You are absolutely welcome 

HealingTalk December 29th, 2023

I'm glad you liked it, Morgy!

You deserve 100.000 times this!

@teenmorgan16

They way your peers have commented of you has brought me to tears myself, @Affyavo, Please take these artworks as tokens of my appreciation for your gentle spirit and your forever graceful nature. Thank you for being such an amazing member, our gift to you! Lets see what your fellow peers had to say of you that was such tear jerkers! 

add-a-subheading-1_1703861737.png

@Mistymagic said: " Affy is kindness personified. They work tirelessly on the forums keeping them safe and kind. They have also run Disability Support for many years, always making sure there are interesting and helpful posts. They really deserve this! "

add-a-subheading-2_1703862015.png

@Audienta said: " Affyavo, you make an awesome effort to share weekly check-ins and event posts in the Disability Support Community. I'm really impressed by your consistency which we all can learn from. You make a huge difference in this community and I appreciate you a lot. "

add-a-subheading-3_1703862576.png

@HealingTalk said: Affy has been a member of 7 Cups since December of 2014! She has done more than 9 thousand posts! Now and then I stumble upon one of her very thoughtful, compassionate, kind and informative posts, from years ago. Since those times, Affy has been a caring presence all around 7 Cups, particularly in the Forums, where Affy has been volunteering to make them safe for all, and in the Disability Support Community, both in its Forum and its Room. Affy has been leading consistently this important Community with much passion and compassion for as long as I know Cups. Affy is a very loving, caring, compassionate and humane person, who has been spreading kindness and offering support consistently across all these years. Her steadfastness and conscientiousness are outstanding.So much kindness, so consistently, for so many years!Affy is a superb Kindness Crusader!

add-a-subheading-4_1703863188.png

AffyAvo December 31st, 2023

@InsightfulPhoenix Thank you so much!

@HealingTalk Oh my goodness, you're so kind and I didn't realize I'm on track for 10000 posts for 10 years! It's nice to hear the old ones are still appreciated! Thank you so much for your encouragement!

InsightfulPhoenix December 31st, 2023

Anytime @Affyavo 🫶🏽🫶🏽

Lets give a round of applause to @Katedoskocilova for being nominated for her Kindness Crusader Badge by her fellow friends. They have nothing but love for her and it's beautiful to see. I hope you enjoy the kindness that came from your friends hearts with these comments they have left and I wish you the best on your journey as well, so without further or do please enjoy these lovely pieces of art as gratitude for your amazing personality and gorgeous soul!

katedoskocilova_1703864579.png

@CallcumCares421 said: " Kate is one of the friendliest fellow mods I know! I absolutely adore having her around. "

katedoskocilova-2_1703864724.png

@Tobedoctor said: " Kate is awesome pawesome kindhearted, loving, and caring friend! And they do amazing work at cups with their roles while helping alot of ppl here. I really appreciate her alot and wish great journey ahead while being amazing person she already is! "

katedoskocilova-3_1703865023.png

@HealingTalk said : Kate is an impressive 7 Cups leader. She is a teen who has achieved Epitome level and leads the large and important Relationship Stress Community in a very active way both in its Forum, and hosting group support sessions about Relationship issues.At a personal level, Kate is one of the kindest and most friendly persons I have ever known in and out of 7 Cups.Kate has a passion for making people feel appreciated.And she is very effective at that!Kate has a spontaneous way of reaching out, the right words come naturally to her. She is "a natural", a powerhouse of kindness! Born to be kind!A most deserving Kindness Crusader!

katedoskocilova-4_1703865371.png

KatePersephone December 29th, 2023

@InsightfulPhoenix i’m in literal tears 🥹🥹🥹 i didn’t expect to be nominated at all honestly! this has truly cheered me up more than y’all can imagine 

thank you so so much @CallumCares421, @Tobedoctor and @HealingTalk for the nomination! you’re all truly amazing and I appreciate all the efforts you put in to make cups a better place for us all 😭😭

I'm super glad you are happy with your nomination and the beautiful messages from your friends! 🫶🏽🫶🏽 @KateDoskocilova

HealingTalk December 29th, 2023

I am super happy that you liked this so much. If there is an award for Kindness, you certainly deserve it! It is striking to me how the three nominations highlight your friendliness. These nominations are totally independent, we can't see the others. So the coincidence is very significant.

You are definitely an extremely friendly, caring and kind person! 

Congratulations, Kate!

You're da best!  💜

@KateDoskocilova

Kristynsmama December 29th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

you definitely deserve it!  I have really enjoyed getting to know you!

evieats December 30th, 2023

@Fristo

cool idea!

YourCaringConfidant December 30th, 2023

A big congratulations is in order for...

Siren. Serenity. Of. 🤣 Whatever you want to call her, just congratulate her. 

🌴🥥🌊 @SirenOfSerenity 🌴🥥🌊

The spotlight is on you now since you have officially become a kindness crusader. Yayyyyy! I'm so happy for you, Siren. ♡

20231229-192925-0000_1703905461.png

Your awesome nominators are @HealingTalk @BenittaJ @YourCaringConfidant and here is what they had to say. Happy reading. 

20231229-192925-0001_1703905484.png

20231229-192925-0002_1703905496.png

I just have one question, Siren? How big is your smile after reading those sweet notes? Remember-- you deserve every good thing for all the good you do. Congratulations once again and thanks for everything you do to make 7 Cups a better place. ♡ Xoxo.

InsightfulPhoenix December 30th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant This is absolutely stunning! I love the way you blended all of the creative sparks together

@InsightfulPhoenix Thanks so much. ♡♡ Aww. And the same for you. I absolutely admire the work you do! Xoxo. 

SirenOfSerenity January 8th

@HealingTalk @BenittaJ @YourCaringConfidant Aww I'm just now coming across this beautiful masterpiece 🥰🥰🥰 I always get great vibes and support from all 3 of you and words can't express how much your messages are appreciated :')

thank-you-so-much-bunny.gif

HealingTalk January 9th

Thank you Siren, we appreciate you very much too!

@SirenOfSerenity

Happy Caturday, @CATastrophizing! I hope you are having an amazing day! The very sweet and thoughtful @Kristynsmama has sent in a nomination/note of appreciation just for you! ♡

🐈🐾🐱🐾🐈🐾🐱🐾

Here's what Kristy had to say:

20231229-225738-0000_1703971720.png

That is such a beautiful nomination for a great person. And Kristy is totally right, you really truly are. Thanks for being such a kind, loving member and for valuing and appreciating Kristy who gives generously of her time. Have a beautiful day and keep on spreading kindness. Stay sweet. ♡ 

Kristynsmama December 30th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

this is so perfect for CARastrophizing!  Thank you for making this adorable graphic!

@Kristynsmama In deed. My pleasure! ♡ 

CATastrophizing December 31st, 2023

Thank you for the nomination.

So happy to see that @WishfulWillow6962 has gotten their first Nomination for a Kindness Crusader Badge! Now we know it takes 3 for a badge, but that does not stop us from celebrating your first nomination and taking a look at what your friend said about you! Let see what their heartfelt message is! Please enjoy the artwork as a heartwarming gift for being so beautifully kind! 

wishing_1703971917.png

@Kristynsmama said: Willow is so amazing! I love when they pop into the chatrooms. They exude kindness and positivity from the moment they enter the chatroom. They always bring a smile to my face.

wishing-1_1703972247.png

@Kristynsmama is on a roll and I am just absolutely loving reading her sweet nominations/appreciations. Up next on the appreciation train is Obs! And while @ASilentObserver may already possess the kindness crusader badge that does not mean the nominations stop. Not for someone like Obs. ♡

Kristy has kindly taken her time to let Obs know what a difference Obs has made in her life and this is what she had to say... 

20231229-224545_1703972315.png

I hope this note from Kristy contributes to your day going well, Obs. Congratulations once again and thanks for everything you do! Stay amazing. ♡

CalmRosebud December 31st, 2023

Congratulations, Obs!

ASilentObserver January 4th
@YourCaringConfidant Thank you for sharing this Confidant. and thank you @Kristynsmama for the kind nomination. You are amazing and you do great. Your unique contributuons, compassion, and care speak for the support you bring to us and community. I am honored to work with you and serve the community. Thank you for being wonderful <3 

I feel so honored to be posting this for @Kristynsmama but here is another honorable kindness mention for such an amazing Kindness Crusader! Thank you for not only being amazing but supporting your fellow friends and peers 🤗! Please enjoy these wonderful gifts of art and the message that was left for you as well! 

congratulations-9_1703973400.png

@InsightfulPhoenix (me) said: I just wanted to take a moment and bring some harmony to Kristyns day! They have such a passion for the community from what I see and they are always looking out for their friends. They have such a big heart nominating their fellow friends to see them achieve more milestones within the community. Keep being amazing Kristyn you are awesome <3

congratulations-10_1703973612.png

@InsightfulPhoenix This is soooo beautiful, awww. I could not agree any more with her. Kristy is on a roll and I love seeing all the sweet things she has to say! She is most definitely a kindness crusader in every which way. Beautifully done, Insightful. Can I call you IP, please? Lol. :) 

@YourCaringConfidant Yes you can call me IP lol 

@InsightfulPhoenix Yayyyy! Lol. <3 Xoxo. IP <3 <3 

@InsightfulPhoenix!

Awww this is so sweet!  Thank you so much for bringing some extra joy to my day today.  I love the graphic!

Thank you for thinking of me.

Kristynsmama

This warms my heart to see that @Wishfulwillow has a second nomination from another friend! Here is what your friend and fellow peer had to say of you! I hope you found it as sweet as I did!

wishing-3_1703974838.png

@AnnaSilverberg said: Willow is so supportive and has been an amazing mentee, I am so proud of their growth as a listener and I know that they are capable of amazing things. They have been so wonderful and thoughtful when we chat and they go out of their way to make sure everything is okay around them. The Kindness Crusader badge surely belongs to them :)

wishing-4_1703975057.png

@Averyjr23

🐾 💗 🐾 💗 🐾  💗

You have received the following nomination/note of appreciation from @Kristynsmama for being so "kind and welcoming". And because this is your first nomination, do you know what that means? It means you are now only 2 nominations away from earning the kindness crusader badge. ;)

But without further ado, here's your very sweet note...

png-20231230-184204-0000_1703980203.png

What a beautiful note that was. Awww, thank you for helping Kristy and leaving such an everlasting impression on her. ♡ Thanks for all you do, Avery. Keep on spreading kindness! 

@YourCaringConfidant

you totally nailed the graphic for Avery!  Thank you for taking the time to make it adorable and special for them!

@Kristynsmama No problem at all. Thank you for taking the time to appreciate all the amazing, deserving people. You are doing a wonderful job and bringing so many smiles to people through your sweet words.

Averyjr23 December 31st, 2023

@Kristynsmama @YourCaringConfidant

Thank you so much! You guys just made my day! Thank you so much for the beautiful picture caring! And Kristyn thank you so much! You are the best twin. 

izzyy528 December 31st, 2023

@Fristo

This is such a great idea - I love it!

amiableBunny4016 December 31st, 2023

Helloo, today we have a special message for @Politeocean from @Hopieremi <3

screenshot-2023-12-31-at-13-09-04_1704028297.png

click here for clear image

Thank you for being a fantastic part of "Healthy Living" Ocean and encouraging growth in the community. Your kindness and thoughtfulness  brings a light to 7cups and we hope you continue the grow and strive with your work in the community. You are wonderful!  <3

Thank you @Hopieremi for writing such a heartwarming and wonderful message <3  Wishing you all the best! thank you for bringing so much kindness and love to 7cups! 

Happy New Year and hope 2024 brings lots of joy for you both! 

Bunny