Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindness Crusaders of 7 Cups!

December 5th, 2023

Introducing..

Kindness Crusader Nomination Form

Any mentor / mega member or moderator of the community may nominate any member or listener using this nomination form. A member or listener who receives nominations by 3 or more will be awarded the Kindness Crusader badge and will be celebrated in this forum thread.

If you are a mentor or a moderator [former or present], please feel free to use this form to nominate anyone in the community whom you see being consistently kind to others in their community presence. You may use this form any number of times any time to nominate the kind members and listeners of 7 Cups!

Baron of Big-Hearts [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members] may also nominate using the nomination form!

61msc0rvudl-sl1360-photoroom_1701739164.jpg

Time to come together and spread the message of kindness at 7 Cups!

Want to join the Kindness Project (KP) team? Read the info about it here!

InsightfulPhoenix December 15th, 2023

@AuRewolf Thank you I edit a lot of things for fun, it's on of my favorite hobbies🥰

YourCaringConfidant December 15th, 2023

@InsightfulPhoenix OMG I just wanted to say that I enjoy seeing your graphics you just created here in the post. They are sooooo pretty and unique. I mean the dancer on the moon, how did you even think to come up with that? I love this whole entire theme. You have done such a beautiful job here so bravo! 🙃

Thank you! I just let my creativity flow and let my mind come up with whatever comes to mind 🫶🏽

@CalmRosebud You have been nominated to receive the Kindness Crusader Badge by three fellow members and this what they had to say!

@InsightfulPhoenix: CalmRosebud has been the biggest help when hosting, they also make sure that fellow hosters are respected and help facilitate when necessary. They are also very dependable and super sweet. I'm glad to know them.

calmrosebud-3_1702651074.png

calmrosebud-2_1702650631.png

@Fristo: Rose is a thinking and kind person. What does Rose think? Rose's thoughts are all about how to spread petals of kindness and love and friendship wherever they are and go. That's our Rose!

calmrosebud-1_1702650305.png

@WIshUponAStar968: Rose is a leader and such a big part of 7cups. I appreciate their Monday sessions on Gratitude Sharing, Toxic Positivity and other new skills. Rose is also such a compassionate mentor for me, as she listens and helps guide me as a Listener. She is also a wonderful host in Sharing Circle, as she includes all members, gives responsive feedback and actively listens to each share! Thank you for being the heart of 7cups!

calmrosebud_1702649879.png

Please enjoy the art pieces as appreciation for being such an amazing person and kind hearted soul!✨

CalmRosebud December 15th, 2023

@InsightfulPhoenix@InsightfulPhoenix @fristo @wishuponastar968

Oh my gosh to alllllll of you! 

Thank you sooooo much, I was just feeling down at the moment fighting this cold or covid oh my gosh thank you sooo much, this just totally made my day!

Here is a Million Roses for You!

screen-shot-2023-12-15-at-10-09-01-am_1702652969.png

Love and Courage, Rose!

Awww thank you for the roses! I hope you feel better 🫶🏽 @CalmRosebud

CalmRosebud December 15th, 2023

Y’all made me cry bigtime!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 18th, 2023

@CalmRosebud

Aww you deserve all the lovely nominations and reminders of what a beautiful hooman you are and how dearly appreciated you are, Rose!💖

And I know right?! This thread is so full of kindness and love, we gotta be here with our bags full of tissues lollll and maybe pizza, because why not!🥰

*big hugsssss* its okie to cry, you're allowed to *feel* all mushedd and loved (because you *areee*), if crying helps you process it better, be at it, I'll join too, I'm always up for a crying session haha!🤗

I have alerted @fristo already the spreadsheet made me going through a glitch but on pc/ mobile on my end. If you are experiencing the glitch too, please notify @fristo aswell so it can be resolved! Apologies for the technical difficulties🤗  @Fristo @Calmrosebud @Wishuponastar968 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Kristynsmama @Insightfulphoenix @Yourcaringconfidant @Annasilverberg @Bluerivercares @Rui00 @Healingtalk @Suryansh @Amiablepeace77 @Callumcares421 @Tobedoctor @Mistymagic @Kristenhr @Blissart @Communitymodanne @Lou73 @Innatejoy9602 @Audienta @Affyavo @Deschain @Bubbles2025 @Yourbuddy30 @Faithfulzareia @Jennysunrise8 @Chevy81 @Kindheartedlily @Verseart @Emmae @Notthatfunnypear6115

glitch-problems_1702658518.png

YourCaringConfidant December 15th, 2023

Congratulations @Hope for qualifying and earning yourself the title of kindness crusader

20231215-182039-0000_1702683323.png

@Kristynsmama @YourBuddy30 @BlueRivercares have taken the time to kindly nominate you and it's because of your amazing qualities. You have been spotted constantly spreading kindness around the platform and always being willing to offer a lending hand. It's safe to say you are pretty amazing! I hope you enjoy your sweet notes of appreciation and have a great day! ♡ Congratulations once again.

20231215-182039-0001_1702683309.png

20231215-182039-0002_1702683337.png

HealingTalk December 16th, 2023

Congratulations, @Hope !

So well-deserved!

I can personally attest that every word in those beautiful cards is absolutely true.

And your great kindness is evident in all you do (which is a huge lot) all around Cups for anyone to see.

Hope December 18th, 2023

@HealingTalk

Thank you!! You are too kind

Hope December 18th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant what beautiful graphics!! Thank you for this thoughtful presentation

What a pleasant thing to start your day with! Thank you @Kristynsmama @YourBuddy30 @BlueRivercares

@Kristynsmama you get the credit for your IDGC accomplishments. Its hard to know yourself and be willing to challenge your own limitations. You did very well. 

@YourBuddy30 it is a pleasure working with you! You are quick with all things you do and incredibly reliable and of course compassionate 

@BlueRivercares I love that you prioritize supporting the teens! You are always in the rooms, being a supportive presence

InsightfulPhoenix December 17th, 2023

@FaithfulZareia Congrats on your kindness being one of the most mentioned 🤗! Here is a few things that your friends had say 🤗. You already have the kindness crusader badge, but that doesn't stop us from congratulating you for being such blissful presence to all your peers🤗

add-a-subheading_1702784714.png

zareia-you-really-are-spectacular-we-are-so-lucky-to-have-you-supporting-our-communities-and-across-7-cups-i-am-so-grateful-for-your-hard-work-and-for-always-wanting-to-go-above-and-beyond-not_1702784932.png

@Tommy said: Zareia, you really are spectacular! We are so lucky to have you supporting our communities and across 7 Cups. I am so grateful for your hard work and for always wanting to go above and beyond. Not only do you do a fantastic job within our student support community, you also spend lots of time in our chatrooms and enjoy spreading happiness there too. Thank you for all you do and I cannot wait to work with you more closely in your new role as Community Mentor Leader <3

zareia-radiates-kindness-wherever-she-goes-because-it-s-in-her-very-nature-like-a-lightbulb-radiates-light-because-it-s-in-the-nature-of-lightbulbs-to-do-so-zareia-is-the-ultimate-good-person_1702785237.png

@Healingtalk said : Zareia radiates Kindness wherever she goes, because it's in her very nature, like a lightbulb radiates light because it's in the nature of lightbulbs to do so. Zareia is the ultimate good person, full of love and compassion, always willing to help others. Zareia has been spreading Kindness mostly in the Teen side and more recently in Student Support. Her generosity and commitment is unparalleled. She might have a very challenging exam or essay deadline coming soon, and devote much time and full focus to hosting encouraging and supportive Student Support sessions the day or hours before that. You can also read her 1-1 chat Reviews, how people, one after the other, highlight her Kindness. Many many people love her for her Kindness, particularly Teens, and you can see their uncountable posts a.ll around this Community. Zareia was my Mentor. I already knew how navigate Cups, the techniques, guidelines, etc. I needed someone to teach me Kindness. How to be more warm and affectionate with Members. Zareia taught me the language of Kindness and I became a much better Listener. She exemplifies what a great impact a Mentor can have in promoting Kindness in the community, as each kinder mentee will touch the lives of many, many Members in uncountable interactions. The multiplicative power of a Mentor as a promoter of Kindness is huge. Zareia also made me a better person. This might not be very significant for the Communitie, but it had a great impact on me, and I am immensely grateful to her for that.

zareia-is-such-an-awesome-person-her-presence-in-the-rooms-always-makes-a-difference-they-make-the-rooms-a-much-more-happy-place-with-their-awesome-presence-thank-you-for-being-you_1702785560.png

@Rui00 said: Zareia is such an awesome person! Her presence in the rooms always makes a difference. They make the rooms a much more happy place with their awesome presence. Thank you for being you 💙.

HealingTalk December 19th, 2023

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you, Phoenix for those gorgeous cards and such kind words!

BTW, Zareia was awarded the Kindness Crusader badge due to these three nominations. So it's not an "Honorable Mention" but the Kindness Crusaders award itself. Badging was done before posting, thus the confusion I guess. Maybe some kind of coordination check might be included in the Dash, so those who post the announcement know when it's the first time Kindness Crusader award as opposed to some additional appreciation. Tagging @Fristo

@FaithfulZareia

Hi, lovely being of light!

Congratulations Life Crusader and inexhaustible fountain of Kindness!

You touched the hearts of so many, and one was mine.

I am forever grateful for having met you, for all your support, and for being part of my life as a treasured friend!

Friends forever! 💜 💜 💜 

YourCaringConfidant December 17th, 2023

Congratulations to @Suryansh for becoming our most recent kindness crusader! It does not surprise me at all that he has received the nominations he did... well, because Sury is pretty amazing! 

The following sweet notes have been sent in for Sury to let him know just how appreciated he is. Sury, I hope you know that you irreplaceable and there is no one quite like you. I hope you smile ear to ear and have a great read. 

1-20231216-185341-0000_1702805037.png

Your appreciators are @AnnaSilverberg @WishUponAStar968 @YourCaringConfidant and here is what they had to say...

2-20231216-185341-0001_1702805092.png

3-20231216-185341-0002_1702805111.png

4-20231216-185341-0003_1702805124.png

With notes of appreciation like that, you can't help but feel loved and I really hope you do, Sury! Have a beautiful day, kindness crusader! ♡ 

@Suryansh 

Congratulations Surya on this so well-deserved award!

You are for sure one of the kindest, most supportive, hard-working, consistent and ever-present Leaders of our Community!

Always willing to offer your kind and wise support, any time, any day!

You are an inexhaustible fountain of kindness and support.

An outstanding, extremely active leader in Cups.

But most of all, a great soul, a good person as good can get, and a compassionate being always willing to help a fellow human in need of support.

A true Kindness Crusader!

InsightfulPhoenix December 17th, 2023

Congratulations @kindheartedLily on your nomination for the Kindness Crusader badge! Here is what some of your friends had to say about you! Hope you enjoy the art as gratitude for your lovely kindness!🤗

congratulations_1702850524.png

@Chevy81 said: Lily has always been showing kindness in all interactions that we've been having. Her validation and compassion are two virtues which portray how kindhearted she is <3 thank you for being a compassionately kind leader, Lily.

congratulations-1_1702850824.png

@Bluerivercares said: lily is so sweet , amazing and of course kind. I mean..the name only says it :p. lily really helped me in joining their team and they have been super supportive of me. thanks lily for spreading so much kindness..it makes me want to work more with you :). keep being you lily, never change<3

congratulations-2_1702851177.png

@Anonhelp123 said: @kindheartedLily's suitability for the Kindness Crusader badge on 7cups is evident in her empathetic approach, and commitment to providing judgment-free support. Her 7 cups experience equips her to offer insightful and compassionate guidance, making her a valuable and understanding listener for those facing challenges.

congratulations-3_1702851492.png

Each of your friends had something so sweet to say. Please enjoy the art work as a gift from us to you for your kindness and dedication to 7cups!🤗

kindheartedLily December 18th, 2023

@InsightfulPhoenix

@Chevy81 @Bluerivercares and @AnonHelp123

Thank you all so much! 💙 This put a big smile on my face and made my day😊 Your kind words truly touch my heart. I appreciate each and every one of you 💚 You all are the best!!! 

anonhelp123 December 19th, 2023

Most welcome @kindheartedLily 🫶

InsightfulPhoenix December 18th, 2023

@Chevy81 congratulations on your kindness crusader badge nomination! Here is something things your friends and fellow peers had to say about you! 

congrats_1702859767.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou said: Chevyyybean is one of my most favorite people here lol, they are just the most kind, supportive, empathetic, reflective, approachable and simply wonderful people ever. As a leader and as a hooman, I respect and admire Chevy so much, having such kind people at the helm of our leadership really is a boon for the community and Chevy is truly deserving of every reminder as an appreciation for being their kind-self.🤗

congrats-1_1702860106.png

@Fristo said: Chevy is an asset! Very sincere, dedicated and committed to their kind contributions in the community. Thank you so much Chevy for all you do and for being you.

congrats-2_1702860327.png

An I said ( @InsightfulPhoenix): After seeing how heartfelt your display of support was for your fellow friend, it made my heart melt. Which is why I believe you deserve the kindness crusader badge. Thank you for being such a gentle person and supporting your friend!

congrats-3_1702860763.png

Please enjoy these beautifully done pieces of art as a gift from us to you. Enjoy!🤗

Chevy81 December 18th, 2023

Aww thank you for thinking of me, acknowledging, and nominating me for this badge. It's because of the support and encouragement from the whole community, especially from my virtuous teammates which enable and keep me inspired.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunnie, the feeling is mutual 💛🤗 You earned my wholeheartedly admiration and respect long ago since I spotted you in forums. Your ability to turn humans' frown into a smile (even cats' , perhaps - if cats ever frowning, i'm wondering now) never fails to impress me. It's so heartwarming to see how much details and 'small' things that you notice and remember about your peers and what they do. Thank you for keep spreading warmth and light in our community 🌻

@Fristo
Thank you so much for your generous kind words. It really means a lot. Also thank you for initiating and spearheading so many positive, appreciative, and engaging programs within the community. It's gratifying to know how so many people have joined and affected by these positive movements.

@InsightfulPhoenix
Thank you again for these beauties which definitely made my day. I am so impressed how each elements were mindfully chosen and carefully crafted into these lovely pieces of arts. Thank you for spending your time and energy creating them.

@Chevy81

Awwww look at you never failing to sprinkle all that Chevy-kindness you keep in stock smh!😭💛

I loveyouuu and I love how *you* remember about how heart-melted I become on a compliment like this one, love how *you* notice me noticing things and remember to appreciate me remembering and caring about the little things about life and people, love how *you* take out time to make me feel so much *seen*, valued, supported and appreciated. Thank youuuu, my heart is soooo full of gratitude for you, always, Chevy, you're a staaaarrr (a meowgicallystarrycat lol).🤗💛

Ooh I think I've seen some frowny kitties lol, but here's an apt representation of how you make me feel always, specially as I'll re-read your message here haha: 

image_1702932501.png

Ooh and congratulations on the badge, on becoming the kindness crusader "officially" haha, you've been doing that for years without the heavy weights of the badge even!😏 Sooo happy for youuuu!

December 18th, 2023

Hey hey everyone! 🩷

@Tobedoctor, you are now a proud Kindness Crusader! 😄

That’s possible because you’ve been spotted by amazing mentors and moderators!

You have received nominations from @Rui00, @Fristo and @Callumcares421 !

From @Rui00
rui-toby_1702867619.png

From @Fristo
fristo-toby_1702867633.png

From @Callumcares421
cal-toby_1702867645.png

Keep spreading kindness everywhere!
EnigmaticCat24 December 18th, 2023

@AuRewolf

Thank you for making an amazing post wolf💙

@Rui00 @Fristo and @Callumcares421 

Thank you soo much for your sweet msgs and kindness friends, i love and appreciate you all💙 Keep being amazing ✨

Look at what the weather forecast has brought in for you @Chillingrain. A Kindness crusader nomination! Lets see what your friends had to say about you!🤗

congratulations_1702918399.png

@Sirenofserenity said: ChillingRain is a bright light dedicated to giving their best in how they support people, their roles and how they are as a person 🩷

congratulations-1_1702918652.png

@Littlebirdie30 said: Rain is one of the sweetest and most hardworking people that I have met here on Cups. They are always willing to learn and help. I love talking to them and they have had such a positive impact on the community. I am grateful that they are my Listener twin and my good friend because they are such a sweet person! They are amazing and deserve this so much! <3

congratulations-2_1702918846.png

@Luniare00 said: Rain - where do I start? Your warmth and kindness can never be expressed in words, and I've often thought that the dictionary definition of kind should be changed to simply reflect your username. Thank you for being such a powerful and amazing force in all the listener group rooms, whether it be on the Teen or Adult side. Thank you for treating each and every person with care and compassion, and thank you for being a wonderful friend to not just me, but many other listeners on this platform. The list of kind things you have done is endless, and what I've mentioned here does not even scratch the surface. You are such a brilliant and fantastic human being, and we are all honoured to have you here as a listener and leader on 7Cups. 🤍🌷

congratulations-3_1702919240.png

@Kindnessmatters2020 said: ChillingRain is such an incredibly committed and kind member of our community. They go above and beyond in making sure that this is a safe space, supportive environment and one built on quality and integrity. I am grateful for my connection in working with ChillingRain and am so happy we crossed paths! Thank you for being such a positive influence in our world.

congratulations-4_1702919488.png

ChillingRain December 18th, 2023

@InsightfulPhoenix @Sirenofserenity, @Littlebirdie30, @Luniare00, @Kindnessmatters2020,

You guys are making me CryingRain! XD 
Your constant support throughout my journey has been invaluable. I treasure the connection we have had and am very appreciative of your kind, sweet words. You're all amazing presences in our community: I am honored to have crossed paths with you. Words could never justify my appreciation for you all. 🖤💜

SirenOfSerenity December 18th, 2023

@ChillingRain we truly appreciate your time and energy here 🥰

@ChillingRain

Lollll I chuckled at "cryingRain" xD but hey hey, you're allowed to be cryingRain for being so amazingly *youu*. It is so heart warming to see such beautiful messages for you, Rainnn! Congratulationssss on being an official kindness crusader on 7 cups.🖤

ChillingRain December 19th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you, dear friend. It's truly an honor!!

SirenOfSerenity December 18th, 2023

@InsightfulPhoenix You've done a really nice job combining these creatively, thank you!

Anytime! @SirenOfSerenity

InsightfulPhoenix December 19th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul, I noticed that you had nominations and you had your badge but no artwork to display gratitude for your kindness crusader badge! Without further or do, please enjoy these art pieces as a token of our appreciation for you as a member. Here is what your friends had to say about you!🤗

congratulations-7_1702948360.png

@Jennysunrise8 said: Always thinking about the feelings of other people and animals a truly kind and caring soul in this world and any person or place would be very lucky to have him shine his light on them you are strong soul and can get through anything I believe in you

congratulations-8_1702948547.png

I ( @InsightfulPhoenix) said: They are always such an amazing person that contributes to my sessions no matter the day or time. They are sub a great host themselves in the Dissociative Disorders leadership. They help with sessions when necessary and super smart.

congratulations-9_1702948806.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou said: Dear goodness, what to say about Soul, they are simply one of the most gentle, caring and loving hearts to have warmed our community with nothing but compassion, kindness and lots of care in their heart for everyone they come across. I sooooo love it how Soul is always checking in on their friends here, and in general, being such a kind, supportive and validating presence in the community. Everyone needs someone to remind them they aren't alone, that they are seen and supported and Soul is this "someone" for countless people here. So so so deserving of honor and every other for being their amazing self!❤

congratulations-10_1702949166.png

mytwistedsoul December 19th, 2023

@InsightfulPhoenix Omgosh! Thank you so much! I saw the badge but thought maybe it was a mistake lol! Thank you so much for the artwork - it's amazing! 😊

@Jennysunrise8 Thank you for putting up with me all these years. ❤️ You've been the most steady and consistent compassionate person in my life. I'd be lost without you ❤️

@InsightfulPhoenix Thank you so much! I enjoy joining your chats and love how you're so warm and accepting of everyone 😊

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🍦🍪 You have such a wonderful way about you to make people feel so loved and appreciated. There's not enough cookies or ice cream in the world to show my gratitude for all the times you shined for me ❤️😊
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 29th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul Awww *we can share all the ice cream and cookies hehehe*🥰 you deserve all the love and appreciation coming your way, Soul!❤

hugs-love.gif

mytwistedsoul December 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ❤️

food-friends.gif

I'm not sure why one of us has a shark on their head 😂 latest in fashion I suppose 😂😂

@mytwistedsoul

lollll Soul this put me in a mood hahah, love the lil shark headwear its definitely quite trendy xD I can totally pull this look off (in my dreams😂). Love it though, this is such an adorable giffff. 😍😭❤

mytwistedsoul December 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou A good mood hopefully ❤️ I could totally see you rocking a shark hat 😁😂 I'm guess its probably water proof too - i mean it would kind of have to be right? 😀

@mytwistedsoul

Hehe aww thank youuu!😄 maybe we need to test it in water. (Yes, it better be waterproof lolll 😬)