Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2024 Paper Plate Awards Winners!!

ASilentObserver July 6th

Happy Birthday, 7Cups!! 

A Paper Plate award is given to a community member for their unique personality and contribution to the community. We will share the awards winners as part of our 11th 7 Cups Birthday events. 

Thank you all for your submissions and we received 150 nominations for Paper Plate Awards for listeners, members, adults, and teens. It was such a beautiful gesture by you all and reflects how attentive and caring you are all to identify one's strengths, unique personalities, and contributions to appreciate them. 

Based on all nominations, we created a slideshow! Click here to check it out!! 

If you are interested in nominating someone for the Paper Plate Award, you can nominate them here in this thread and tag their username by using "@". Example: @username

Let's keep spreading appreciation, recognition, and support

Tagging all Paper plate award winners: @Tinywhisper11 @Tulipsmile @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @innateJoy9602 @Jenna @Tommy @comfortableNight4463 @Michael205 @WickedSick @InternalAccepance @Lou73 @PetiteSouris @SolitaryBird @IndigoShade00 @IamOHhh @GreekCatPerson @SummerKay2024 @CalmRosebud @Spongbobishappy @LittleEggHarbor @WiltedBlossom93 @LabeledBPD @SparkyGizmo @MyTwistedSoul @Bella20 @Sadcat13 @iloveyouxx @LoveMyMoonFlowers @Grimsox @ChromaticFinss @justmiles @SparkingLuna @ReganL @Heather225 @ASilentObserver @bobCatz @AnnaSilverberg @MelodyoftheOcean @Chevy81 @SnowTabby @ChillingRain @TheBlueySystem @CommunityModIris @Dancat @Amyfastfoodthe72 @Violetnotes @CommunityModKay @FormalPsycho @DarkerPlaces @dinosaurBlitz @Hope @Amy @s0cks @sOcksEquiNotz @Phoenix1234theythem @justmeeva @reliablebunny23 @Kenzolena @juliaistired @Gargi07 @BismaKanwal @slowdecline48 @Rebekah @Blahblah1805 @4Jasmine @YourCaringConfidant @Kristynsmama @daydreammemories @xIAmAlwaysHereForYoux @Sunisshininganadsoareyou @smilingbao @GentleHealingInitiative @Visheshh04 @calmmango9611 @WeEarth @Angelanj @heavenLight5822 @CallumKing2000 @Rach4 @Kylersartpace @MellowMusic @HopefulDazaii @Walker7957 @TeenyTinyTurtle @UnassumingEyes @Moonznotalwazalone @Helgafy @WorkingitThrough2 @Peachpuppy @Michaelplant @Greekcat @amiablePeace77 @InternalAcceptance @EmotionsListener @TheWizzard02 @Gracey @OptimisticEmpath @calmMoon6757 @theboymoana @cyanPlatypus6370 @AmiableBunny4016 @Sam0032 @Arie3 @bestVase7265 @Haris909 @Fatima9090 @juliak1968

DarkerPlaces July 6th

🤣🤣 i love this thx for my nominations guys lol 😆 n well done evry1

amiableBunny4016 July 6th

@ASilentObserver

congratulations to all! Happy Paper Plate Award! You all are awesome, and thank you so much for all you do for the community! Keep being pawesome!

thank you to whoever nominated me lol <3 i appreciate it! 

HopefulDazaii July 6th

@ASilentObserver

Woahhh This looks super cool🤩💙

This award is such a great way to appreciate all the beautiful and caring listeners and members in our community😄 Congratulations to everyone mentioned in here and Thank you so much for all your hardwork, Kindness and dedication towards cups community ✨😇

Thank you for all those people who took part in nominating such wonderful cupsers and supporting them, letting them know about how valuable they are💙✨

I'm surprised to see my name up there xD 

Thank you so much to whoever nominated me💙💙✨✨ *hugs* (if it's okie) 

Have a great time everyone and Take care🤩💙

unassumingEyes July 6th

@ASilentObserver woahh i didnt expect my name on that list :000 

Congrats everyone ❤️🩷 well deserved awards for sure ❤️

daydreammemories July 6th

@ASilentObserver

Thanks for making the presentation! 
and, it was a pleasure to work with all my mentees, thanks for the nomination truly💚

@daydreammemories Congratulations on your award! It's well deserved. 💓 I'm sure I speak on behalf of your mentees when I say the pleasure was ours. Thank you for always looking out for us and really going above and beyond the call in all your roles. You're truly the embodiment of a Champion Mentor. 💪
daydreammemories July 7th

@GentleHealingInitiative

Thank you healing, I appreciate it❤️😊

SpadeSystem July 6th

Congratulations to everyone! This award is a great way of showing appreciation to all those who work hard to make this community a better place! Thanks so much!

@TheBlueySystem

Were u already nominated? I want to nominate u but don’t know if you’re already on the list 😅 

SpadeSystem July 6th

@Phoenix1234theythem

Hi yes I was, can we talk on forum? 

mytwistedsoul July 6th

@ASilentObserver This is amazing! Congratulations everyone! You all make this place the wonderful space that it is! Cups wouldn't be the same without you! ❤️💙💜

yay.gif

slowdecline48 July 6th

@mytwistedsoul If you hadn't been nominated, I would've considered it an injustice!

mytwistedsoul July 6th

@slowdecline48 😂😂 Thanks Slow! Congratulations on yours too! 😊

Tinywhisper11 July 7th

@mytwistedsoul 

minions-yay.gif

mytwistedsoul July 7th

@Tinywhisper11 The Queen of fun! 😊 Congratulations Tiny! ❤️

the-outpost-the-outpost-series.gif

Helgafy July 6th

If not CalmMango9611 is mentioned here, I would like to mention him for his wonderful prayers and thoughts about God and Jesus Christ.

Also I would like to mention @mytwistedsoul for his deep love for other persons, animals and plants (he has a farm) and for his wisdom. 

mytwistedsoul July 6th

@Helgafy Thank you! ❤️

mytwistedsoul July 6th

@Helgafy Congratulations to you Helgafy! You truly are a wonderful human being! ❤️

Helgafy July 6th

@mytwistedsoul

lol - I think someone copied my saying.

mytwistedsoul July 6th

@Helgafy Not completely. I added the truly part 😉

In all seriousness, you bring a great deal of comfort and hope to many people here, with your kindness and compassion in the prayers and scriptures you share with everyone ❤️

Helgafy July 6th

@CalmMango9611 - I forgot @

Fatima9090 July 6th

@ASilentObserver its awesome thank you  and congratulations to all listeners🥳🥳🥳

SummerKay2024 July 6th

@ASilentObserver

Thanks for making the forum and the slideshow. Congratulations to everyone 

Also special thank u for whom ever voted to for that was such a sweet message. 

I'm so happy to be a part of 7cups. 

WeEarth July 6th

@ASilentObserver

goma-happy.gif

Tinywhisper11 July 7th

@WeEarth 

dance-dancing.gif

CallumKing2000 July 6th

Happy birthday 7cups best wishes ahead  

achievement-well-done.gif

Angelanj July 6th

@ASilentObserver oh my word 🥺😭 thank you to those who nominated me 🫂💖💖💖 and congratulations to those who have been nominated!

Angelanj July 6th

@Angelanj congrats to those who have been nominated and those who are winners * 💖

amiablePeace77 July 6th

@ASilentObserver

Thank you Obs! 😊

I like to nominate @soulsings @adventurousBranch3786 @SunShineAlwaysGrateful and @SolitaryBird

soulsings July 6th

@amiablePeace77 thankks Ami!

@amiablePeace77.  Thanks 😊 

AnnaSilverberg July 6th
@ASilentObserver

Oh my heart! 💕
Thank you so much to those who nominated me! 
I sure do like glitter ✨✨✨
Have a 🍪 and tons of ✨ everyone!

✨💙✨
✨ 
Tinywhisper11 July 7th

@AnnaSilverberg nom nom thanks 😋 happy winner's day ❤

LittleEggHarbor July 6th
I am deeply honored and grateful to receive the paper plate award. It means a lot to be recognized for my personality and contributions to the 7 Cups community. This community has been a source of support and inspiration for me, and I am truly thankful for the connections and experiences it has provided. 

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this journey. I look forward to continuing to grow and contribute in any way I can. ♥

-`ღ´- LittleEggHarbor ♡˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

thank-you-video-email-blog-1536x864_1720301780.png

@ASilentObserver yay! Thank you so much!

@ASilentObserver

Wow this is amazing! I didn’t even know this existed lol but thank you whoever nominated me :) and could I nominate @PastaIsVeryUnderrated ? Congrats to everyone by the way :) <3

slowdecline48 July 6th

@ASilentObserver Thank you much! I appreciate my award, & whoever nominated me.

...is there any prize money? 🤓

Tinywhisper11 July 7th

@slowdecline48 there was but I took it all while you were sleeping😁

slowdecline48 July 7th

@Tinywhisper11 😂 You thief!...what do you want the money for, anyway? All your needs are met & you don't even have a savings account to put it in! 🤓