Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

PL 101: The Big 5 (Discussion 3)

GlenM June 29th, 2020

Please note: In order to successfully complete Course 1, you must respond to this post. Your comment/response should answer the questions/shows that you completed the given activity (if any). Read the post carefully and follow the instructions given. Save your responses to a document that you can later refer to. You will need to copy/paste your response in the course evaluation form at the end of each course to show that you have done the work and to refresh your memory.
-

Hello Leadership Crew!

I am having a blast with you all. This leadership program is a lot of fun and Im glad we are doing it. I think itll help across many fronts. Shout out to @aleks2 and @quietmagic for their help looking at the first batch of results on our leadership composition. ÃÂ

Here is a summary:

zIJtYFhsT176H3HLbLj6r3sKUo-Ru8swR4o1QUYkGs94i_8U719UfL1Z2MZoZlqsrAGJJTDxvuwFaV0BMwAMvBtABkLhUNYh2UWdI5yMoD4AC5zfx1fzNJhBspbOrQlLUIS90VeF

Here is a summary from @quietmagic on what our collective - all of us together - strengths and weaknesses might be:

Leadership Crew Strengths:

Altruism/motivation: Having a deep passion for helping people that drives all we do and creates a feeling of purpose and meaning

Idealism: Having inspiring dreams and visions of just how unbelievably powerful and beneficial this site can be: imagining all of the good we might be able to create, all of the suffering we might be able to help heal

Kindness: Being able to create a kind, cooperative, culture that is gentle and considerate with people's feelings

Compassion: Being able to understand, connect with, and feel an urgency to resolve the needs, concerns, or problems of the people that we serve

Relationship: Feeling a yearning for deep, meaningful connections with others, creating a community where people are able to be authentic and feel a sense of belongingness

Leadership Crew Weaknesses

Practical implementation: Developing and optimizing systems, managing the fine details for concretely achieving our broad goals

Risk-taking: Being willing to take risks or make drastic changes to existing systems/practices where needed

The above analysis feels/seems right to me. This new leadership program in fact can be seen as one way that we are attempting to address a growth area by optimizing our leadership systems! And, zooming back, if there was going to be a team of people that was going to try to pull off the impossible (a free emotional support system), then I think itd be with the leadership composition described above under strengths. Itll take a lot of optimism and kindness to make this a reality!

Okay, lets transition to the next exercise and discussion.

Begin by taking the Big 5 test and answering the following questions. You can also read more on the Big 5 here ÃÂ and below.

1. What were the main things you learned about yourself?

2. What are your top 3 strengths according to this test?

3. How can the strengths you identified on both tests help you in your personal life?

4. How can the strengths you identified on both tests help you in a leadership role on 7 Cups and in your career?

8V0vw3BQYtUJ2RbDJwYaBitIMfAo3N0ZcNJzngJZjc2ZfX8wNX9BoSlPd2yTaIob5fSS5cNTEMF_ANDyrwsKvBgQhaHcv7NcAE3Uj_WXJs6XuMz7cPe6Xii5swDZufxYnCjcVFAsKH8

After fulfilling the requirements of this post, please check out the next post here! You must take part in the brainstorming/activities given in all of these posts to successfully complete the program.

This post is brought to you by the Leadership Development Program Team, find out more information about the program here.

HereToHelp135 October 30th, 2021

@GlenM

1. I learned that I am open-minded, conscientious, extraverted, agreeable, and calm/relaxed.

2. Open-mindedness, Conscientiousness, and Agreeableness.

3. These strengths play a major role in the way I communicate with people as well as give insight into how I look at certain situations.

4. The strengths I identified from both tests contribute to a leadership role on 7 cups as it establishes that my personality allows me to have a good foundation as a leader and that I can work well with others.

Darius08 November 3rd, 2021

@GlenM

Well, I learned from the test that I'm a very anxious person, who even if I want to be an organised teenager, I will just keep a messy desk and room (for whatever reason). I also learned more about me being open-minded, which confirms from the 16personalities test I just took.

Agreeableness - To say a bit more, it really confirms with the real-life, where I really like to help people, to support new ideas and the ones who need help, even if I'm not good either.

Open-Mindedness - It confirms the real-life and the 16personalities test. I really like to be open-mind and think out of the box, searching for new ideas and interesting facts that are not really accepted or it's taboo.

Extraversion (you probably enjoy spending quiet time alone) - Even if I think this isn't very good, this is who I am and I enjoy spending time alone, and I can transform this into a quality, being a safe place alone, where I can just relax and recharge my social batteries. Also, from this, I learned on my own that every person needs a safe place, and you can't, from a leadership position, put everyone out of their zone, because they would just go in the safe place ASAP to recharge.

3. How can the strengths you identified on both tests help you in your personal life?

Well, from what I learned from both tests, I can take and compare, and begging to work on myself more, doing exercises with myself and gaining confidence that I can take a leadership position, even in my life, not just being a participant in my own life.

4. How can the strengths you identified on both tests help you in a leadership role on 7 Cups and in your career?

Well, now being aware of my strengths, I can apply them on 7Cups and search for a position that can help me develop more. After finding a good leadership position I can start applying that in my team, trying to get my best from me and my team, and help others.

HeretoHelp399 November 11th, 2021

That I express irritation easily.

Not anxious. Organised.

Improvement in approach to life.

I am organised so I can make time for 7 cups regularly.

Signed,

HeretoHelp399

Love220 November 18th, 2021

I learned that I'm a warm hearted person that loves everyone and wants them always to be in a better place. I learned also that I have a lot of motivation to live this life and be amused as I can as I love to live. I have a lot of dreams and achievements that I want to reach and to help everyone through my career.

1. Logic

2. Love

3. Motivation

They help me a lot to he in a healthier life and to be happier than anytime before.

Being able to support and help every person in my community can be a good thing to allow me to be a leader on 7 cups. I'm always motivated and want to do something new for my community in order to make them happy and delighted.

specialPeace5592 November 28th, 2021

@GlenM

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.

You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly.

You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.

• Creative – Advocate personalities enjoy finding the perfect solution for the people they care about. To do this, they draw on their vivid imagination and their strong sense of compassion. This can make them excellent counselors and advisors.
  • Insightful – Advocates typically strive to move past appearances and get to the heart of things. This can give them an almost uncanny ability to understand people’s true motivations, feelings, and needs.
  • Principled – People with the Advocate personality type tend to have deeply held beliefs, and their conviction often shines through when they speak or write about subjects that matter to them. Advocates can be compelling and inspiring communicators, with their idealism persuading even the hardest of skeptics.

they can help because different strengths give you different options

4. How can the strengths you identified on both tests help you in a leadership role on 7 Cups and in your career? they can determine where you can work and what position you can hold based on your strengths and weaknesses
DancingHeart4982 December 8th, 2021

@GlenM

1. "The Big 5" score

Open-Mindedness

You are relatively open to new experiences. (Your percentile: 73)

Conscientiousness

You are well-organized, and are reliable. (Your percentile: 76)

Extraversion

You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic. (Your percentile: 88)

Agreeableness

You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 19)

Negative Emotionality

You tend to become anxious or nervous. (Your percentile: 65)

2. What were the main things you learned about yourself?

That I tend to find it easy to criticize others while I thought I am sympathetic.

3. What are your top 3 strengths according to this test?

1. Extraversion - I am extremely outgoing which makes it easier for me to make new friends and enjoy the conversation I have with people.

2. Conscientiousness - You are well-organized, and are reliable.

3. Open-Mindedness - You are relatively open to new experiences which makes me naturally curious and creative.

4. How can the strengths you identified on both tests help you in your personal life?

Being open minded and curious opens a room for learning. It also being lots of excitement into my life since there is always something new and exciting to learn about and keeps my life dull-free and thrilling.

5. How can the strengths you identified on both tests help you in a leadership role on 7 Cups and in your career?

Being open minded, extroverted, well-organized and self-disciplined, I think it helps me observe new things, acquire knowledge and share my ideas and creativity in helping to build the 7 cup site and it's community.

:)

KACOSMIC December 9th, 2021

@GlenM

My results....

Open-Mindedness : I scored 87 percentile which means that I tend to be original, creative, curious and complex. I enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.

Conscientiousness: I scored 6 percentile. I tend to be disorganized .

Extraversion: I scored 38 percentile, which means that I tend to shy away from social situations

Agreeableness : I scored 50 percentile, I tend to be forgiving , courteous ,sympathetic but I'm neither extremely forgiving nor irritable.

Negative Emotionality: I scored 65 percentile, I tend to become anxious or nervous.

Doing this test and seeing my scores I learned that I'm extremely disorganized, I knew it before taking the test but now I'm sure that I need to change that. The others things I was not surprised because they are all right and I know myself enough to be conscious about the aspects of my personality.

In my opinion there are 2 top strengths which is Open-Mindedness that express my characteristics as one person with a lot of imagination and insights, which makes me feel a lot interested about the world, peoples, learn new things and enjoy new experiences

The second strength is Agreeableness, which I identify myself a lot because my personality is all about trust, altruism, kindness , affection and caring about others .

Helps me to continue doing what makes me feel happy, also to be a better person each day, help others and myself and always be kind.

Helps and encourages me to improve even more my skills and continue being part of 7 Cups to continue with the mission to reach out to everyone in need, my strengths enables me to interact with many different personalities and be understanding, kind, to provide a space for them to be themselves without judgment and a bridge for them to become the best version of themselves.

mikacv December 13th, 2021

@GlenM

I actually found this very interesting because I was dead in the middle for four of them and only for ONE did I lean toward one side. I didn't realize my answers would give me a "neither nor" result. I suppose this might mean that for different situations I react differently and might adapt my personality?

The only one I got that was a significant percentile was Openness. I received a result that I am more open to new experiences. I find this valuable because I think it's important to try new things and be able to adapt/explore curiosities in life. Though these were indifferent, if we are going by percentile, the next personality trait would be Conscientiousness (percentile 58). Though it says I tend to not be one or the other, I feel that I am usually dependable and reliable. When given a task or responsibility, I make sure to fulfill them and put in my best efforts. The next indifferent score would be Agreeableness (percentile 57). I am surprised this was indifferent as I see myself as a very sympathetic person who has compassion for others and tries to understand their experiences and emotions, even if they are different than my own.

As the only significant result was openness, I feel this can help me in my personal life to be able to meet new people, experience new things, and have an open mind to be willing to try new things and accept things I have not encountered before. I feel this makes me more cultured and in becoming more cultured, I will be a more well-rounded person.

As I got advocate on the personality test and openness on this test, I think that one big overlap may be creativeness. I am able to consider different types of options rather than the obvious one, and have a more open mind to think outside the box to approach things. I think this is an important quality to have as a leader here because many members and listeners are unique and no two situations will be exactly the same. It is good to be able to approach situations as a leader here with an open mind and brainstorm ideas or solutions depending on each problem.

Listeningstars December 20th, 2021

= Nothing new really.

= Open to new experiences, extraverted and agreeable.

= By understanding that not everyone is as flexible or open minded, so won’t expect them to be.

= By finding new ways to solve problems, curious to learn more and be better and open to listening to different opinions and mindsets.

nlpinspiration December 27th, 2021

I found out some of my personal characteristic, which I was not aware of.

Conscientiousness- 93% very well-organized, and can be relied upon.

Agreeableness – 88% good-natured, courteous, and supportive.

Negative emotionality – 63%- tend to become anxious and nervous

They help me to choose the activities I would like to be involved, and to choose which activities to delegate.

Increased awareness what to focus on.

rrretsuko January 5th, 2022

@nlpinspiration i am agreeable as well ! however, i am more disorganized than conscientious, unfortunately haha. i hope to be more similar to you in this way in the future !

Kindwords2000 December 27th, 2021

@GlenM

That I scored highly on all of the Big 5 apart from Extraversion where I scored lowly.

The results didn't really make me learn anything about myself really, as I know I can be an anxious person and can worry alot, I can be supportive and can be relied on, I am very organised and can shy away from social situations.

You are good natured, courteous and supportive.

You are very well organised, and can be relied upon

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.

The strengths that have been identified on both the tests can help me in my personal life as they can help to see where I can improve them and adapt them into specific situations.

I think the strengths of both the tests can help me in a leadership role and in my career, because I can show compassion and support to those around me who need someone to listen to, to feel like they can be relied on, I love to learn new things especially anything around psychology or counselling. Being organised will help me with my university course in psychology with counselling. I am very creative and love to help others.

@Kindwords2000 it's great that you have a lot of strengths and it'll be so helpful for you in life ! <3 you seem like a great person, reading through your results and like a great leader as well !

nessa104 February 11th, 2022

@Kindwords2000 very nice great qualities

@Bubblegumwings1234 we are both very supportive people ! it's great that you are a reliable person; that's a great future skill to have especially with possible careers and group projects :)

@GlenM this was interesting !

1. i learned that i'm a bit unorganized and that i tend to become anxious and nervous !

2. my top 3 strengths are that i am creative, curious, original, and complex <3

3. it helps me motivate myself to be more organized and to do my work on time more often ! unfortunately, i tend to procrastinate on things a lot. i hope i can end this habit :)

4. my tests told me that i am a very empathetic person and i am open-minded <3 i will continue to be this way and to improve in order to help others better and make them feel cared for. i'm sure it will also help me in group settings even though i'm very introverted in real life ! it'll also help me procrastinate less which isn't a good habit !

Gnibellen January 7th, 2022

@GlenM

The main things I learned about myself is that I'm VERY open-minded and agreeable, and scored in the middle on everything else.

• Open-Mindedness
  • Well-Organized
  • Supportive

3.How can the strengths you identified on both tests help you in your personal life?

I believe that the strengths I identified on both tests will help me in my personal life because by recognizing my strengths, I can focus more on those abilities to help others, and use my best strengths instead of my more mediocre skills.

I believe my strengths identified on both tests will help me in a leadership role on 7 cups in that by understanding where my strengths lie, I can focus on utilizing those specific skill sets to help other people here on 7 cups.

@Gnibellen wow that sounds amazing

DarkPiT23 January 8th, 2022

That I am generally an anxious person who tends to worry a lot

I am empathetic, concientiosness and open minded

I have been always opened to new experiences and adventures.

Being empathetic has always helped me in my personal as well as professional life. It has created a sense of bond and trust between my members and friends. They can always rely upon

CaringEzra February 4th, 2022

@DarkPiT23

being empathetic, concientiosness and open minded are great leadership skills <3

hopezzy January 10th, 2022

@GlenM 1. What were the main things you learned about yourself?

I learnt that I'm an open-minded, well organised, courteous, reserved and concerned person.

My top 3 positive traits are Creativity, Generosity and Determination.

Identifying my strength itself makes me aware of myself. Knowing ourselves better will always nurture us in our personal life. I will work on them and strive to be better.

4. How can the strengths you identified on both tests help you in a leadership role on 7 Cups and your career?

My personality type is Advocate

Nothing lights up Advocates like creating a solution that changes people’s lives.

I identified that I often enjoy working for organisations with a humanitarian mission and a reputation for integrity. They like designing innovative programs or services and serving people’s spiritual needs.

I'm sure that my open-minded, self-disciplined and empathetic nature will help me serve people who need support. I am sure the leadership role on 7 cups will be a good start for me which will enhance my strengths. And I am sure that my creativity and Idealistic nature will help me in my future leadership roles in my career as well.

dudewithaplan January 19th, 2022

You typically don't seek out new experiences.
You find it easy to express irritation with others.
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.

You are generally relaxed.
You are well-organized, and are reliable.

Being relaxed is helping me to deal with personal problems better and cope with crisis faster.

Direct and Honest can sometimes needed as a leadership role. Loyal, Patient and Reliable is needed for sustailability to helping people as a leadership role
Being well-organised help me in my career and patience is key to handle work load everyday.

anjellyna January 21st, 2022

@GlenM

I already knew myself before this test. To be honest, I feel a bit skeptical towards this test and its accuracy, but according to it I am open minded, messy, neither extroverted nor introverted, slightly agreeable, and slightly anxious.

This website portrays half the traits in an extremely positive light and half the traits in an extremely negative light. However, I think it can be interpreted further. I scored high on open-mindedness, as I am conscious to consider others’ opinions in an unbiased way, and am curious to learn new things. I scored in the 50th percentile for extraversion, meaning I can thrive in both social and solitary environments. I scored in the 57th percentile for agreeableness. I am empathetic, but not to the point that I am unassertive or betray my own needs.

The strengths identified in the tests help me connect with others and work towards my goals. Identifying them helps me find the right environments for myself to flourish.

These strengths help me connect with others, and be willing to have deep but respectful conversations. Plus, one of my strengths is my passion for doing so and helping and connecting with others.

AliveandAlive January 21st, 2022

a- I am an introvert person who is open to new experiences. I tend to be disorganized but stay clam and composed even in stressful situations.

a. I enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.

b. I am forgiving

c. I tend to stay calm and don’t get nervous

2. How can the strengths you identified on both tests help you in your personal life?

I can easily move on and don’t let things keep bothering me. I can thrive in stressful situations, especially during handling events and launches. I get myself involved in different kind of creative work and challenges which helps me to break patterns.

3. How can the strengths you identified on both tests help you in a leadership role on 7 Cups and in your career?

I can keep myself more focused without getting stressed. During cris situation I can think with clarity and take appropriate decisions.

@AliveandAlive

Being able to be calm in stressful situations is great skill to have and be really helpful<3

rriyad January 24th, 2022

@GlenM

Ans. I can be a anxious person sometimes.

Ans. open-minded, sympathetic and fun loving.

Ans. From both test , i get to understand i like to be non judgmental and open minded which helps to focus on other stuffs where i'm lacking in.

Ans. My strengths shows how much i can be effective towards anyone when they need someone to what they feel about something or i need to share them what i feel about something particular.

@rriyad

these are great leaderships skills and just awesome traits in general <3

Livingtohelplive January 29th, 2022

Hello there!

I learned that i was right with my hypothesis that I am openminded, conscientious, agreeable, extroverted and generally anxious and a worry prone to be person.

According to The test I tend to be creative, original, complex and innovative.

As Well as sympathetic, forgiving, courteous and good natured

Along with reliable, organized, self disciplined…

By The test I am definitely more conscientious about What i can do with my strenght mentioned above as Well as to just focus on What i can do. Not on things i really cannot control.

Within this platform and my academic life, i think i can definitely use my strenghts to make me stronger.

Lots of love,

🌸Hana🌸

Zahraa000 January 31st, 2022

Amazing stuff

Zahraa000 January 31st, 2022

1-What were the main things you learned about yourself?

I learned that I tend to be calm and relaxed, even in difficult situations I am going through! Loving others and friendly also I do not hold a grudge against others and I love to provide help and support and I love excitement and fun more than sadness and isolation!

2-What are your top 3 strengths according to this test?

1- A good conscience / where I can be relied upon in most of the situations that I pass and complete them in the best possible way.

2- Safety and solidity / Even in difficult situations that I go through, I remain calm and do not get nervous, I am consistent, and I have enough security for myself and the people who pass in my life.

3- Tolerant of others / Despite the situations I went through, I seek excuses for people and I think that anyone who engages in negative behavior has a positive outcome from that behavior! In other words, I think well of the feelings of others.

3-How can the strengths you identified on both tests help you in your personal life?

Certainly the strengths that I have in my personal life help me, and I have actually benefited a lot after knowing them. I find that empathy with others and appreciating their feelings is important to me, and the importance of not making judgments, and how to direct my energy to things that benefit me and not waste my time on things that do not benefit me later! Meaning, I have increased awareness of the importance of time and its investment, and I also learned how to make the right decisions at the right time❤️

4-How can the strengths you identified on both tests help you in a leadership role on 7 cups and in your carrer?

It helps me to stand by the members and listeners in 7 Cups who need help and support them because the most important characteristic of a leader is sound thinking and not judging others and guiding them to take appropriate decisions.

The strengths that I have in Carrer help me maintain my passion and love for the work that I do and not keep the boring routine and the tendency to be creative and inventive in new ideas and how to make appropriate decisions while maintaining emotions in my dealings with people and how to control them in a way that serves me and serves others around me.❤️

@Zahraa000 i wish i could be tolerant

great personalitty

I learned that i’m really introverted, which i could have guessed but it was definitely very prominent on this test

Open Mindedness: Welcoming to new ideas and beliefs and ways to do things, even if that's not how i would normally think or do something

Conscientiousness: Careful and diligent, reliable, hardworking and very organized when getting jobs done

Agreeableness: Forgiving and sympathetic and empathetic and understanding towards other people

It can help me be more confident in myself and be aware of my actions and how I interact with others. By being aware of these I can better navigate my life and put myself in situations where I can put these skills to good use.

I think that being organized and reliable can be really important in being in a leadership position so others can trust and rely on you that you will be there for you. It can also help to be able to keep track of assignments and keep up with work and turn things in on time. Open-Mindedness can be really important when making relationships with others. Being open to new ideas and listening can be a good foundation and start of one. Finally being Agreeable can sustain your relationships with people. Being someone who is there for others and understanding makes you someone that others can go to when they need something.

gentleFox20 June 1st, 2022

@Estrellitaa

I have some of the same strengths as you but I don't have your level of conscientiousness which, like you say, can be a real asset as part of the leadership team on cups!

nessa104 February 9th, 2022

@Glen

1. The results didn't really make me learn anything about myself as I know I can be anxious person can worry alot I can be supportive and and can shy away from social situations.

2. I am agreeable , open-minded and neuroticism

3. I know I am open minded and I am always open to something new neuroticism in can help me give attention to sharp details ensuring that the work is out with quality work it is like a driving force for me

4. I believe my my strengths identified can help me to become more myself and being more confident about it in every aspect of my life also I would like to highlight that I think when collective intelligence is there magic happens

lemonicecreamcake February 17th, 2022

I am way more open-minded than I thought I was, and it shows I find it easy to criticize others. Honestly, I think this quiz may be somehow not as accurate, because based on what I know, I really don’t criticize someone easily. I try to be as respectful as possible.

• Open-Mindedness

• Extraversion

• Conscientious

All of these strengths I hold are crucial in my personal life. It can be applied to socializing, working, school, and learning. The current four significant factors that filled up my life. By being extremely open-minded, I can understand everyone’s pov without criticizing them with narrow thoughts beyond my comfort zone. This connects to my extroverted personality.

My extraverted and open-mindedness helped me a lot with my roles on 7 Cups. As I mentioned, I can understand everyone’s pov, as well as being extroverted and talkative helps me connect within my subcommunity. It allows me to get to know my peers and members in the community to spread positive vibes in our community!

AuroraBriarRose0 April 26th, 2022

@lemonicecreamcake

I tend to be a bit skeptical when it comes to some of these quizzes too. There are some things that I can see in them and others that I can't. It is super fun to see where you compare with others though.

RainbowRosie February 22nd, 2022

@GlynM

I know myself pretty well so the answers I got confirmed this. The only one that surprised me was the Open to New Experiences. I always thought I was but scored percentile 49. Something for me to think about there 😀. Not a bad score either way though.

Well organised, can be relied upon and supportive.

It enables me to get things done in a timely manner which is good. Also I know I can be a good support to someone who needs it and can be there for them.

I can be a calming influence whilst learning new skills along the way.

NoelleListens February 24th, 2022

@GlenM

On Open-Mindedness, I scored in the 17th percentile, meaning that I prefer traditional and familiar experiences.

On Conscientiousness, I scored in the 53th percentile, I’m neither organized or disorganized.

On Extraversion, I scored in the 16th percentile, meaning I enjoy spending quiet time alone.

On Agreeableness, I scored in the 7th percentile meaning I find it easy to criticize others.

On Negative Emotionality, I scored in the 33rd percentile meaning I am generally relaxed.

- The main things that I learned about myself is that there are some aspects of my thinking that I may need to work on. I was surprised about my Agreeableness score, however, it has made me realize that I need to consider several angles of what a person may be experiencing, not just one angle.

- My top 3 strengths according to this test is on extraversion, my preference for spending quiet time alone may mean that I like calm settings. On Negative Emotionality, my ability to be relaxed is a benefit because it allows me to stay calm and think clearly. On Conscientiousness, I scored in the middle which can be interpreted as being able to thrive in any setting.

- In my personal life, the strengths that I identified with on both tests enable me to be clear-headed and help others to the best of my ability.

- On 7 cups and in my career, these strengths help me produce quality work and put effort into what I am dedicated to.

KBeauty12 March 23rd, 2022

@NoelleListens

You seemed to have a balanced with your strengths, which are good. You seemed to be a calm and chill person.

glowingSoul93 February 26th, 2022

1. I learned that these tests are correct and they are like myself and the results are accurate.4

2. Open-mindedness, Conscientiousness, and Extraversion are my top three strengths.

3. The strengths can help me with my personal life for knowing how I work around people and also for the way I talk to people and help them.

4. My strengths can help me in my leadership role on 7Cups and my career by knowing that it’s ok to be a leader but also to take a step back when needed to be able to help the team out.