Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the Leadership Development Program? Introduce yourself here!

Heather225 November 10th, 2020

Learning Is Fun GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Welcome, new students! Whether you're just embarking on your leadership journey here, or taking this course to level up your leadership game, we're so excited to have you!

To start us off...

1. What week did you sign up for?

2. What made you want to sign up?

3. Are you a leader within our community, or are you a brand new leader looking to enter your first role in this course?

4. One fun fact about you!

Welcome GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

We hope you enjoy the program!!

This post is brought to you by the Leadership Development Program Team, find out more information about the program here.

rrretsuko January 5th, 2022

@Heather225 hello ! <3 it's nice to meet you all !

1. i signed up for january 4 !

2. i want to be more involved with the community and improve my leadership skills !

3. i am a community-centered moderator for the newbie hub and eating disorder support !

4. i love animals and i am a vegan <3

dudewithaplan January 14th, 2022

17 January

I want to do improve myself as listener, inspire more people from my country to join here and i like learning in general.

3. Are you a leader within our community, or are you a brand new leader looking to enter your first role in this course?
It is gonna be first role for me.

I became 1st in Rummikub tournament

anjellyna January 19th, 2022

@Heather225

January 17th :)

I wanted to become more professional in leadership roles, and become a better leader in general.

I don't know if this counts but I've hosted LCI and special events, and I'm also part of the peer appreciation team.

I am the oldest of three siblings :D

Zahraa000 January 24th, 2022

1-) What week did you sign up for?

I signed up on December 28

2-) What made you want to sign up?

To develop my personal skills, especially my driving skills, and I want to learn more knowledge for myself and also to be familiar with all matters of leadershipIn order for me to have enough information to serve the members.

3-) are you a leader within our community or are you a brand new leader looking to enter your first role in this course?

I am not a leader in the 7 Cups community but I am looking forward to taking on a leadership role in the community

4-) One fun fact about you?

Interested in everything related to psychology, self-development and reaching the best levels of human consciousness

YourSoulCoach February 3rd, 2022

Hello, my name Is Hope and I signed last week because I started talking about this website to my surroundings and surprisingly they all were interested and one even created an account. I realized that it was a form aof leadership which was the reason I signed up fot this course. I am a newbie in this website since the 23rd January but my account has grown up so much with only 25 hours of volunteering on the website done in one week.

nessa104 February 7th, 2022

@Heather225
Hi!What week did you sign up for?

last week february 2

I know nothing about it so I want to learn about what's that about I know we are all natural born leaders but we can do better with the biggest weapon that is knowledge

I don't really know too much about becoming a leader through 7 cups, I would love to learn more

I am always sleeping or reading

ahhlo February 7th, 2022

@Heather225

1. this week, starting today

2. I really want to be a group chat leader, and my dream is one day to have a group chat that is about what i think is really important for social anxiety

3. no ive never been a leader before

4. I have the sharing circle I badge, and my goal is to get the sharing circle IV badge for a full year of being in the sharing circle each day.

00Michelle00 February 12th, 2022

What week did you sign up for? February 14th

2. What made you want to sign up? An opportunity to help people

3. Are you a leader within our community, or are you a brand-new leader looking to take your first role in this course? New to this platform

4. One fun fact about you! I am boring.

lemonicecreamcake February 14th, 2022

@Heather225

February 14th

It looks like a fantastic program that allows me to grow as a leader, and to improve my leadership skill no matter as a community leader in 7 cups or in real life.

I am already a project agent in the P&G community! Enjoying my roles.

I have lived in 4 countries, and 7 cities!

NoelleListens February 18th, 2022

February 21st

I want to improve my leadership skills and grow as an individual.

I am a brand new leader looking to enter my first role in this course.

I don't like cheesecake.

RainbowRosie February 18th, 2022

What week did you sign up for?

February 21st.

I want to learn more so I can help equip myself with the best possible skills to help others.

I’m not yet a leader but welcome the chance of the opportunity.

I enjoy doing silly dances when music is playing!

glowingSoul93 February 25th, 2022

1. What week did you sign up for? Feb 28, 2022

2. What made you want to sign up? I wanted to sign up to better my leadership skills and to be able to help the members of 7Cups.

3. Are you a leader within our community, or are you a brand new leader looking to enter your first role in this course? I’m a new leader looking to enter my first role.

4. One fun fact about you! I’m a people person I love to talk and listen to people.

KBeauty12 March 14th, 2022

@Heather225

Monday the 14th of March, 2022

Leadership is one of the essential skills needed. I saw an opportunity from this community and I want to improve my leadership skills

I am a new leader looking to enter my first role in this course

I am mischievous when I am ready

TheRusticMystic74 March 29th, 2022

@Heather225

March 28th

I would love to know more about myself and this track teaches me a lot about myself.

I am not a leader in Cups till now

I am an Numerologist and a mystic, i spend many hours going through religious texts in india.

MrS7v7n April 23rd, 2022

April 25th 2022.

Interested in gaining knowledge and wisdom, as well as taking on a leadership role here on 7 cups.

Do not currently have any leadership titles/etc. I'm hoping to have one soon (:

I enjoy reading.

GoldenNest2727 April 26th, 2022

The week of April 24th

I don't need help with my leadership capabilities. I'm here because I host the academy orientation sessions, and I want to complete as many programs as I can, so that I can best answer the trainees' questions about each one. So far, I've completed the CDM and GLDD academy programs. This one was the next on my list.

3. Are you a leader within our community, or are you a brand-new leader looking to enter your first role in this course?
I'm already in a leadership position.

I enjoy hiking.

FrenchMarbles May 4th, 2022

@Heather225

2nd of May 2022 ^_^

I want to learn how to improve my leadership skills and hopefully become a mentor for the leadership program!

I am a leader yes, but I want more!

I am profoundly deaf and use sign language ;D

Harsvin May 14th, 2022

@Heather225

May 16th

I'm keen to gain insights and knowledge to develop my leadership skills and implement it for better contribution to the community, also taking this as opportunity for self growth.

I have been in leadership roles for quite a while now.

I love writing poetry and I also sketch.

Emmur May 17th, 2022

1. May 16th, 2022

2. I have been away from 7 Cups for a few years and miss being involved on the site! When I aged up, a lot was going on in my life and I needed to step back from my previous leadership roles. I am learning to become more confident in the community and my role as a listener again, and hope to pursue new leadership roles on the adult side of 7 Cups through this program!

3. As I previously mentioned, I used to hold some leadership roles as a teen on 7 Cups, but have not held any as an adult. I'm excited to get started!

4. I love all kinds of animals! I have a fur baby named Enzo (as seen in my profile picture) and he is the light of my life!

May 20th, 2022

1 Week of may 23 8 week program

2 I want to learn more about leadership and getting into roles. I also like to be a crm and group mod. Being a atl would be good time.

3 no roles yet.

I am a cat person and I play 5 sports.

CoraHermit May 24th, 2022

@Heather225

May 24th

I am interested in starting my journey in a 7Cups leadership role and expanding on my knowledge to learn new things with 7Cups.

I am new looking to start my journey into a leadership role.

I'm currently going to college to get my Bachelor's degree

WhiteRoses25 May 27th, 2022
  1. May 30th.
  2. I wanted to know about community building.
  3. I am going to be a PA.
  4. I love reading stories.
gentleFox20 May 30th, 2022

1. What week did you sign up for? 30th May 2022

2. What made you want to sign up? I wanted to develop my leadership skills in the roles I already have and to explore new ones too

3. Are you a leader within our community, or are you a brand new leader looking to enter your first role in this course? I host Listener Sharing Circles and am part of the Listener Discussions Team.

4. One fun fact about you! I have ADHD so I'm quite spontaneous and bubbly!

🦊

kenzolena June 10th, 2022

@Heather225

1. June 13th!

2. I really want to learn how I can be a better leader here on 7cups, but also outside of 7cups. I want to learn effective communication and engagement skills so I can be better at those for our community. I'm looking forward in this training and to learn more about this, and I want to work to being a better leader.

3. I'm a room supporter and I applied for some other things. But troughout the course I'm hoping to take on some more roles of this program and in general and that I can continue to help and support here on 7cups as being a listener and that I can make this place on 7cups a better place.

4. I love to sleep on call with my boyfriend, I make edits, I write music and I write poems.

audienta June 17th, 2022

@Heather225

June 20, 2022

I've already had the honour of being a leader for some time, and I'd like to learn how I can improve my skills.

I am a peer and chat supporter, a quality mentor and a listener check-in host.

One of my favourite words is "petrichor" which stands for the smell of rain.

TaraMas June 18th, 2022

- Week of June 20th :)

- Participating in the leadership development program would be an amazing way to increase not only my leadership skills, but it would better improve my communication skills, engagement skills, and overall abilities to better drive my community in a more positive direction. Being a leader helps to ensure myself of my own capabilities and willingness to learn and open up to the world and to people here on 7Cups!

- I am seeking my leadership experiences throughout this company here on 7Cups.

- I can do a full face of makeup in three minutes.

CalmWaves3939 June 24th, 2022

- Week of June 27th 💜

- I want to enhance my leadership development skills so I can better support the 7 cups community! I also want to work towards becoming a mentor (unsure on which track yet) and I feel this will give me more insight and confidence!

- I am currently a room supporter !

- I have 3cats! 1 Tabby, 1 white with orange and black spots and 1 grey cat! (The grey one is my baby 😸)

Sher217 June 27th, 2022

@CalmWaves3939

Hey there,

It's nice to see someone starting the same week!

Your cats sound really cute 😊

~ Sher

Sher217 June 27th, 2022

@Heather225

Hey everyone!

July 27th, 2022

I wanted to sign up for my personal growth. I enjoy seeking out new ways to enhance my current skills, or to learn new ways that may be a better approach to my current methods. “There’s always room for improvement”

I’m currently a leader within the community. I do different tasks around the Engagement areas.

I like doing multiple projects to keep my interest engaged. For example, there are several books that I’m in various stages of reading and I swap them out when one gets boring (but return to it when the other gets boring).

~ Sher

EchoTheDragon July 15th, 2022

@Heather225

July 14th

I wanted to learn more about mental health

Brand new :D

I have a hippo pillow pet named Henry

StarrrGirl20 August 4th, 2022

1- August 1

2- Acquiring new skills and getting new responsibilities

3- I am a brand new Leader.

4- I like eating pizza sauce on bran toast all the time

itslia1o1 August 4th, 2022

1.What week did you sign up for?

i think it's almost been a week and a half :")

i actually came in here wanting to be a listener.since i really like helping people and also being there for them whenever they need someone.it's been great i met some nice people made some new connections with people all around the world...it's been great <3 <3 im gonna try my best in here :")

noo haha im still a newbie but im tryna get there (baby steps)

i got a ginuea pig called honey hehe she's a cutie frls

niceworldmnd August 8th, 2022

@Heather225

1. August 8 

2.It looks like an awesome program that allows me to grow as a leader, and to improve my skills. no matter as a community leader in 7 cups or in real life.

3. I am a
brand new leader looking to enter my first role in this course.

4. I enjoy dancing in the dark.

August 22nd, 2022

@Heather225

1.) I signed up for August 22nd.

2.) I enrolled in this program because I'd like to take on more leadership roles at 7 Cups and receive proper training and guidance before embarking on my journey. Also, I've participated in other 7 Cups Academy programs before and feel that the programs are well structured and really serve the goals and purpose. In addition, I've learned many new things that I didn't know before, and I've learned a lot about how a community works and how to volunteer in it. In fact, I feel that my leadership role allows me to continue to pursue my goals, help others, and make this community even better. Lastly, I want to contribute my time and efforts to become a better leader overall.

3.) I'm a leader within our community

4.) Fun fact: I've a variety of hobbies.

SirenOfSerenity August 25th, 2022

Hello my lovely peers/fellow trainees! 🌷

- I begin August 29, 2022

- I really enjoy my current Leadership Roles on and off of the site, so I felt this was an amazing opportunity to refine my skills here at 7 cups through 7 cups!

- Yes, I'm a community leader :) I host the Academy Check-Ins, Healthy Living Discussions, Anxiety Support Sessions, Appreciation Check-Ins as well as Listener Sharing Circles

- I'm a Professional Spirituality Coach, Certified Spiritual Life Coach, and soon to be Professional Counselor with a concentration in Psychotherapy. I aim to become one among the lovely 7 Cups Therapists and Counselors here in the future. Experiencing 7 cups as a Member, Listener, Leader and Academy trainee has shown me the true safety, quality care and value of 7 Cups and I'd love to be of service on both sides of the site full-time.

SirenOfSerenity August 25th, 2022

I hope #4 doesn't count as more than one fun fact xD The overall fun fact was that I'd love to be of service to 7 cups on both sides full time.

Strawberrymitts101 August 26th, 2022

Hello to all the wonderful 7 cups community members 🙂

1. i start week 29 August
  2. i simply signed up because i enjoy learning new skills as i grow older in life coz it's one of my ways of staying young at heart ☺️
  3. i am not a leader but will try to become one
  4. i have many fun facts but my personal favorite; i never take Life (the universe ) seriously (personal) coz life is not taking us seriously 🙃
Here4good74 August 28th, 2022

@Heather225

2. What made you want to sign up? I need this program for my high school graduation project.

3. Are you a leader within our community, or are you a brand new leader looking to enter your first role in this course? Yes, I am already a leader.

4. One fun fact about you! I like baking, I bake anytime of the day

Here4good74 August 28th, 2022

@Here4good74

Sorry missed question 1.

What week did you sign up for?

I will start 29th Aug

iCareUK September 15th, 2022

@Heather225

start us off...

1. I signed up for 19th September start

2. I want to be a leader, my dream is to be a Mentor and/Chatroom Moderator and Ambassador would be so cool!

3. I don't know if it's classed as a leader but I'm a Room Supporter in LGBTQ and Self Harm Recovery and also a part of the Peer Appreciation Program

4. Not sure about 1 fun fact, I have full belief in myself, have 4 kids and I'm a qualified Teacher, Healthcare worker and Youth Worker :)