Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

justmeeva OP July 2nd

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

it’s youtube, actually. i came across a vent comment that’s fairly new, but every time i try to reply, it appears as if it had gone through, and once i refresh, it disappears. and i’ve commented on that account before so it couldn’t be any settings thing. 

(not expecting a reply or anything btw, you don’t have to know how to fix it obviously <3)

@justmeeva

that's weird. must be some sort of weird glitch on their end, do you think you could contact their help centre and ask about it? or if your using the app then try checking for any updates? or maybe google what kind of glitch this might be 

idk i'm not much help sorry 😅 just some thoughts 🩷

just imagine it's in white text lol :') i'm sorry… 😭 😭 😭 

i'm trying to look up what this glitch might be and google isn’t really helping. @_@
justmeeva OP July 2nd

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

i know :’) and neither is chatgpt, i’m trying the help centre rn but it’s not looking very promising so far :’)

@justmeeva

yeah i looked it up and it says if your having some technical issue or something you have to go to their community help forum and those will take some time for replies… :') oof. 🩷 :c 

@_@ maybe post with another account? 

justmeeva OP July 2nd

noo it posted but then it disappeared when i edited it oml ok ima try one more thing. 

@justmeeva

*cheering brat (me) is cheering for you* 🩷

justmeeva OP July 2nd

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

that’s so cute awwee 🩷

@justmeeva

🩷🩷🩷

justmeeva OP July 2nd

it did it did i think it did finally please now stay there aswell mhm- ….. 

nvm. 

…..

try number…

1000 probably. 

*sigh*

@justmeeva

%E7%9A%849.gif

:c 

justmeeva OP July 2nd

y e s  i think it finally did it’s not gone after 2 refreshes it might actually stay eeeeee

justmeeva OP July 2nd

yesssssssssss they stayed (had to split it into 2 though it wasn’t even long-) eeeeeeeeeeek

justmeeva OP July 2nd

and i can see them from another account too wooohoooooo oml took me literally the entire day but i did it yessssss

justmeeva OP July 3rd

“you know.. i think you realise it too, that.. when people go through something, when they’re stuck and don’t seem to find a way out, they crave someone to help them, to pull them out. they just think they’re not worth it, and that’s what’s holding them back.”

justmeeva OP July 3rd

i might just start crying. awwe…

justmeeva OP July 3rd

that one person going “i love you.” under all those comments..

justmeeva OP July 3rd

don’t believe that teens are struggling? go to any vent playlist’s comments. 

unassumingEyes July 3rd

@justmeeva

Or you know, use your eyes/lh

justmeeva OP July 3rd

justmeeva OP July 3rd

*literally prays*

justmeeva OP July 3rd

don’t become a “was” instead of “is”

please. 

justmeeva OP July 4th

“what if

she's fine 

it’s my mind that’s wrong

and i just 

let bad thoughts

linger for far too long”

justmeeva OP July 5th

no not him too

justmeeva OP July 5th

they’re all disappearing one by one

justmeeva OP July 5th

please be okay. wherever you are. 

justmeeva OP July 6th

this feels like the end. like everything is accomplished. like a goodbye. for some reason. 

weird thing is, i don’t mind it. 

i wouldn’t mind if this was the end. 

mytwistedsoul July 6th

@justmeeva I don't like that sound of that 😞 what if it's not the end but the beginning of a new chapter. If not a new chapter maybe just a new page? To be continued? So many of us are really bad at goodbyes 

justmeeva OP July 6th

@mytwistedsoul 

i’m safe, it’s just some kind of feeling. i don’t really know how to explain it honestly :’) <3

mytwistedsoul July 6th

@justmeeva I'm glad you're safe 💙 Like a premonition maybe? I sort of kind of maybe know what you mean but like you said it's hard to explain 

justmeeva OP July 6th

@mytwistedsoul 

yeah, something like that i think. <3

unassumingEyes July 6th

@justmeeva its 11.40 pm but

milk-and-mocha-milk-mocha.gif

justmeeva OP July 6th

@unassumingEyes 

awee eyes 🥺💗

kristigocouple2024.gif

justmeeva OP July 7th

..so.. …

idk. 

justmeeva OP July 7th

every time i talk to them i say ‘i’m sorry’ in my head. 

justmeeva OP July 7th

she’s back. 

and i have no idea what to say. 

justmeeva OP July 7th

“i think”.

justmeeva OP July 7th

it hurts.