Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

justmeeva OP June 9th

in fact, she knows exactly how i feel about it. she *** knows. i told her, she heard it. she *** knows. and she still doesn’t give a ***. 

justmeeva OP June 9th

i come home, and she hits me with a “i’ll offer either friday or saturday for the meetup”. 

the meetup i wasn’t told about. 

justmeeva OP June 9th

i thought she dropped that *** after i told her. i’m an idiot, of course she didn’t 

justmeeva OP June 9th

she’s un***believable

justmeeva OP June 9th

i’m gonna snap. i’m gonna *** snap. 

justmeeva OP June 9th

that object looking real *** tempting right now. 

justmeeva OP June 10th

it’s not trust you need to be afraid of. it’s attachment that’ll get you hurt. 

justmeeva OP June 10th

though trust can be the beginning of attachment. 

justmeeva OP June 10th

half an hour until the mom-teacher-me meeting. i- don’t even want to think about it. 

justmeeva OP June 10th

that uncomfortable anxious feeling. 

justmeeva OP June 10th

here goes nothing (fidgeting my heart out on that ring)

justmeeva OP June 10th

i cried. 

justmeeva OP June 10th

i tried so hard not to but then they asked if i knew what i wanted to do after 9th and i wanted to say “die” but of course i couldn’t and then i broke and i just cried

justmeeva OP June 10th

and then i apologised with a really *** shaky voice and laughed at it which didn’t help

justmeeva OP June 10th

i tried so hard not to cry, fidgeting with my ring, pushing my nails in my skin, any distraction possible but nothing helped 

justmeeva OP June 10th

i tried not to listen whenever they mentioned 9th grade or my future but that’s all it was about

justmeeva OP June 10th

god i’m so stupid

justmeeva OP June 10th

this entire thing is so *** stupid

justmeeva OP June 10th

can’t *** wait to die

justmeeva OP June 11th

it’s heavy.

justmeeva OP June 11th

and i’m exhausted. 

justmeeva OP June 11th

so close to collapsing.

justmeeva OP June 11th

at night, in the dark room, i always feel like someone’s watching me. like someone would open the door as soon as i look away. we won’t even talk about the windows.

justmeeva OP June 11th
just writing that sent a shiver down my spine. even the thought of that is terrifying. 
justmeeva OP June 11th

and music doesn’t help with that. i just.. have to ignore it. but still keep an eye of the door because i can’t ignore it enough. 

justmeeva OP June 12th

4am. 

justmeeva OP June 12th

is he alive?

justmeeva OP June 12th

every scar on my arm is a physical reminder of how *** up i really am. 

justmeeva OP June 12th

to mom, probably

you took away my sleeves, not my scars.

justmeeva OP June 12th

just a little insane. 

justmeeva OP June 12th

every time i yawn, i pretend i’m silently screaming.

justmeeva OP June 12th

death’s taking it’s sweet time coming to me. i’ve been waiting for quite a while. 

justmeeva OP June 12th

not enough not enough not enough 

justmeeva OP June 12th

never been never will be.

justmeeva OP June 12th

isn’t it kinda scary that if something happened to you your online friends would never know about it

unassumingEyes June 12th

@justmeeva (its scary for me that if something happened to you i would never know) 

LoveMyMoonflowers June 12th

@unassumingEyes

(scary for me too.)

justmeeva OP June 12th

yes my thoughts are all over the place. 

justmeeva OP June 12th

it’s far from everything that’s on my mind tho. 

justmeeva OP June 12th

i feel like i might just fall asleep without choosing to about any minute even though i’m not tired