Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

justmeeva OP May 19th

last active in may..? but- we last talked in march, a few days over 2 months ago..? and i’ve left multiple little messages over the time.. that are just laying there.. ..what…?

justmeeva OP May 19th

she asked if i would show her. just *** leave me alone. 

justmeeva OP May 19th

i just don’t fit in this world. 

justmeeva OP May 19th

well duo, you’re the only one then 💀🫡img-5299_1716130653.jpeg

justmeeva OP May 19th

so i have this plan to stay up all night bc yk why not but then again i’ve had this thought many nights before and it hasn’t worked out so we’ll see how it’s gonna go. 10pm rn. this isn’t even the start yet. 

justmeeva OP May 19th

ok that was terrifying. 

justmeeva OP May 19th

i don’t think i can ever close my eyes again <3

justmeeva OP May 19th

why, brain? why do you show those horrible things to me?

justmeeva OP May 19th

fun thing is, i’m tired. my eyes are barely open.

justmeeva OP May 20th

i fell asleep :/

so much time wasted. 

justmeeva OP May 20th

home study day. it’s 10:24am and it’s already not working out xD

justmeeva OP May 20th

i’m so *** stupid xD

justmeeva OP May 20th

i’m literally just sitting here, doing nothing, completely aware that i’m doing nothing, but i can’t do anything about it xD why? i dont *** know xD

justmeeva OP May 20th

and that happens  e v e r y   t i m e  i have an independent study day literally nothing ever changes. xD

justmeeva OP May 20th

eva, no. 

but it’s so tempt- 

no.

but- 

no. 

justmeeva OP May 20th

just made a 30sec song lmao

justmeeva OP May 20th

listening to it over and over again because honestly it’s the mood rn xD

justmeeva OP May 20th

i’m gonna attempt to study because it’s 3:15pm and i haven’t done a single useful thing so uh good luck me

justmeeva OP May 20th

my little sister has a friend over. gotta mute out their laughs and talks bc it hurts. 

justmeeva OP May 20th

overwhelmed overwhelmed overwhelmed

justmeeva OP May 20th

so basically i’m really, really mentally exhausted right now, it’s 5:55pm and i haven’t done a single thing out of the kinda time consuming assignments i was supposed to do, i’m overwhelmed, i wanna give up and kinda already have, i.. yeah. exhausted. 

@justmeeva

*sends love and strength* 💜

justmeeva OP May 20th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

*accepts love and strength and sends cookies and hugs back* thank you 💕

@justmeeva

*noms cookies and hugs back* 

eva i was gonna say noms hugs and cookies back 🤔 no lie 😭

justmeeva OP May 20th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

oh, uh.. that’s.. another way..? 😬 /lh lol

@justmeeva

idk 😭😭😭 im so weird 🤣

justmeeva OP May 20th

suck it up eva.

justmeeva OP May 20th

let go of this feeling and go back to normal. your normal self. your usual self. you know what i mean. 

justmeeva OP May 20th

oh beautiful poison tree 

please take me away from here..

justmeeva OP May 20th

tired. 

justmeeva OP May 20th

any dinosaurs who want to exist? we can switch

justmeeva OP May 20th

so in short, i can’t do it. 

justmeeva OP May 20th

my head hurts from this ***. 

justmeeva OP May 20th

she said that i “just spend all my days doing nothing by choice”. that i “just self sabotage”. mhm mom. mhm. 

justmeeva OP May 20th

“i won’t let you be stupid. 

like they do it in the rest of the world”. 

i-

justmeeva OP May 20th

and guess what, she asked about my arms again. ha, isn’t that funny?

justmeeva OP May 20th

“you’re just living in that bed” she said. a symptom of depression? nuh uh! i’m just lazy (:

justmeeva OP May 20th

mom: “do you need help with the school work?” 

me: *nods slightly* 

mom: *lectures about how she’s so tired (lol.), would rather sleep (ah sleep, that funny thing.) than deal with me, that she had a hard day (yes me too except my reasons aren’t valid) and how i just do nothing all day and then complain once she’s home (as if it was just that)* 

me: “nevermind, i don’t need help.” 

mom: *offended* *sits by me and basically forces her help on me (xD) so i go nonresponsive mode because all my responses would’ve been “talking back”* *starts blaming me for additional stuff bc why not* *finally leaves after saying the things i poster above* 

<3 <3 <3

justmeeva OP May 20th

i’m sorry for coping “like the rest of the world”. i’m sorry for struggling in the first place, “like the rest of the world”. or pretending to struggle, would that be more fair? i’m sorry for “just doing what the rest of the world does because it’s trendy“. i’m sorry for doing absolutely everything wrong. i’m really sorry. 

justmeeva OP May 20th

i’m sorry that my ways of survival are wrong, because life clearly isn’t that bad, i just choose to ignore the good things and make it worse for myself! :D