Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

justmeeva OP May 15th
“it doesn’t hurt as much when i’m tired”
justmeeva OP May 15th

tw

he had an abusive dad.

justmeeva OP May 15th

i met him. 

the foreign 21yo boy my mom wanted me to meet. he was nice, like my mom said. i was- me. too quiet probably. it was like a 2 minute interaction. my mom took his number so they could “arrange something cool”. uh, *** :D

mytwistedsoul May 15th

@justmeeva Hey that's great! I'm glad he was nice 😊 Tbh I see nothing wrong with being quiet the first time you meet someone 💙

justmeeva OP May 15th

@mytwistedsoul 

since you seem to be the only one online right now hehe, kind of random, do you know anyone i could pm who can change/delete forum posts?

mytwistedsoul May 15th

@justmeeva You can always flag your post and pick "other" and explain a little why you want it deleted 😊

justmeeva OP May 15th

@mytwistedsoul 

oh right, that’s also an option. thank you <3

mytwistedsoul May 15th

@justmeeva You're welcome! You can always tag the leader in the community the post is in too

mytwistedsoul May 15th

@justmeeva Hey sorry I guess I wanted to ask if the post you're talking about is the same post I had  flagged too? I did as soon as I saw it because I knew it wouldn't go well. I mean it was obvious and no one took it down because well - I'm sure you can imagine. Sorry I should have tracked someone down 

justmeeva OP May 16th

@mytwistedsoul 

the two (i think?) posts under a vent post have been deleted by now. you wrote to the original poster too. i’m not sure if i should flag the whole conversation or not tbh :’) 

mytwistedsoul May 16th

@justmeeva (smh) I guess they don't read through anymore 😞 I thought I had yesterday but then I guess with the other replies? Maybe if we both flag? 

mytwistedsoul May 16th

They deleted the whole thread now 😕 I really don't understand some of the things they do here 

justmeeva OP May 16th

@mytwistedsoul 

the whole thing? that’s- kinda unnecessary- i saw nothing wrong with the original post, just that one conversation 

i hope it won’t become a big deal :/

mytwistedsoul May 16th

@justmeeva That's what I thought too. It was ok until the other conversation happened. The original post took a lot of courage to write too 😞

justmeeva OP May 16th

@mytwistedsoul 

exactly. in my opinion, they should at least give a warning or something before deleting it all. i really don’t understand some things. 

mytwistedsoul May 16th

@justmeeva They should at least explain why they did it. He had things censored already and there wasn't any graphic details. It's one of the things that always bothered me the most here - they tell you it's a safe space to talk but then they decide what you can and can't say 

justmeeva OP May 16th

@mytwistedsoul 

yeah. any sign that they’re gonna delete it, and why. how are the people supposed to know what they did wrong if they’re told nothing? in worse cases the posters will stop posting and venting. that’s pretty much against the meaning of cups - not being able to speak (write) freely. the system definitely needs some fixing 

mytwistedsoul May 16th

@justmeeva Exactly a lot of people end up leaving because they feel unheard :/ The system definitely needs to be fixed thats for sure. I guess - now that I think about it - I think I might know why that post was deleted. Which is a lousy reason in it's self. You can't say anything bad about (gestures vaguely). Have you noticed? And if I remember right - there was reference made when he talked about where he went for three weeks :/

justmeeva OP May 15th

“are you sure you don’t wanna text him? ask him how he likes the country etc?”

i would want to. i really would. problem is, i’m me. as simple and as complicated as that. 

justmeeva OP May 15th

***. we went to drop off something at a “friend”’s (girl, i might’ve mentioned her like once lol, not gonna explain the friendship situation rn.) house and my mom went straight to her to tell her about that guy and how it would be fun for her to hang out with him and me and my mom too. she- first of all it’s not happening- . yeah idk. 

justmeeva OP May 15th

i just received a book named “stay alive” :’) 

imagine that’s the last book i read. 

unassumingEyes May 15th

@justmeeva i just made a pathetic sound at reading that 👍🏻

justmeeva OP May 15th

and now she told the twins. *sigh*. 

justmeeva OP May 15th

i’m too tired to try. 

justmeeva OP May 16th

they made me laugh today. they made me smile. they were fun and wholesome. and even though sometimes i absolutely hate them for what they do, at the end of the day, they’re still my classmates. and it hurts. 

justmeeva OP May 16th

so quiet. 

justmeeva OP May 16th

tw.

remembering the times when i used to watch those vent videos, and anytime a sh or su****e topic came up i’d skip it saying “i’d never want to harm or k*ll myself”.

and look at me now. 

justmeeva OP May 16th

“maybe we should just try 

to tell ourselves a good lie.”

justmeeva OP May 17th

they made the teacher cry. 

justmeeva OP May 17th

they wrote *** on the board about a classmate, they meant it as a joke, the person didn’t get offended (they’re friends), but the teacher cares and obv doesn’t like seeing her student write some pretty bad words about their classmates. and they didn’t even realise they made her cry because she left the classroom. they even laughed. *sigh*.

justmeeva OP May 17th

..what about me..?

justmeeva OP May 17th

i thought i was one of those people too..

justmeeva OP May 17th

am i not..?

justmeeva OP May 18th

i have two realities but one of them is not real. 

justmeeva OP May 18th

so quiet..

justmeeva OP May 18th

she *** talked about my arms again. can’t you just let me be?

justmeeva OP May 18th

fun thing is that i was having an okay day. sure, it was because i was distracted, but okay nonetheless. and now she ruined it. 

justmeeva OP May 18th

where’d everyone go..?

justmeeva OP May 18th

the moon’s shining. not just a silver circle in the sky, it’s actually shining. woah..

justmeeva OP May 18th

(not mine.) 

image_1716069719.png