Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

LoveMyMoonflowers April 19th

sending-big.gif

winnie-the-pooh-love-you-so-much.gif

justmeeva OP April 19th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

💗💗💗 💗💗💗 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 💗💗💗💗💗 💗💗💗 💗
justmeeva OP April 19th
noo it was a heart shape made of heart emojis why’d it get messed up :c

@justmeeva

aww i can imagine it looked adorable 🥺💕 it’s okie eva beanie 💜 hmm 🤔 maybe you can take like a picture of it 🤔 (im not good with ideas 😌✨) 

justmeeva OP April 19th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

image_1713523228.png

@justmeeva

awww. 🥺 that’s so sweet and wholesome 💕

justmeeva OP April 19th

no. 

justmeeva OP April 19th

she’s not gonna bring new people to my life right now. 

justmeeva OP April 19th

also to the people i haven’t responded to yet, i can’t do that right now. long texts. words. lighthearted stuff. i’ll likely only stay here. i’m sorry 

justmeeva OP April 19th

everything’s so slow. my movements. my speaking. my thinking. everything around me. so slow. 

justmeeva OP April 19th

there’s no point in talking to my mom. she never listens. and in both ways. yk how one kind of listening is the physical hearing listening and the other is like she doesn’t care what you have to say? she does both. she absolutely ignores us so we have to repeat a word or sentence or “mom” like 3 times although atp i just give up after the first try lol. and no, her hearing is perfectly fine. she just pays 0 attention. and sometimes if we say “mom” like 4 times she starts paying attention and goes “speak already i’m listening!” like yeah sure. guilt tripping. and that every day. and not even just with us or at home, she sometimes does this to other people too. less, but still. and well, talking to her, as in problems and stuff, that i don’t do anymore. just.. stopped at some point. not sure when. 

justmeeva OP April 19th

tw just in case.

and her voice has become triggering. or, i’m not sure if “triggering” is the right word for it, but it’s definitely way more than just annoying. her voice when it’s loud. especially when she shouts. no matter if it’s about me or my siblings. unless she sees me, i always cover my ears or turn the music up to cancel out her voice when i can. 

unassumingEyes April 20th

@justmeeva sometimes the similarities between us two are astounding- i almost wonder if you’re a nicer, slightly younger version of me xD but with more siblings- 

obv not ur a v different and v amazing person 💕💕 but ur thoughts/experiences are sometimes super similar to my thoughts/experiences. 

Kinda a bummer i dont have the faintest notion how to help tho :/ i wish ur mom would be more gentle 🩷 it could make a huge difference i think :/ love u frnd 🩷

justmeeva OP April 19th

the day’s getting closer. or night. 

justmeeva OP April 19th

there she goes again. cover your ears and wait until it’s over.

justmeeva OP April 19th

oh she’s loud. 

justmeeva OP April 19th

she finally stopped i think. 

justmeeva OP April 19th

my eyes are burning because that’s what tears and mascara do. 

justmeeva OP April 20th

they mentioned my ex best friend. thanks.

justmeeva OP April 20th

i hate calling her an ex best friend. 

justmeeva OP April 20th

i guess, though it’s been over a year, it’s still hard to accept. and it still hurts like ***. 

justmeeva OP April 20th

and my future. 

justmeeva OP April 20th

the one i don’t have. 

justmeeva OP April 20th

breathe. 

justmeeva OP April 20th

distract. 

justmeeva OP April 20th

forget. 

justmeeva OP April 20th

for now. 

justmeeva OP April 20th

or, if that doesn’t work, you can always…

justmeeva OP April 20th

and suddenly, it doesn’t feel like that bad of an idea. 

justmeeva OP April 20th

tempting. 

justmeeva OP April 20th

just.. give me a minute. i’ll be back. 

LoveMyMoonflowers April 20th

@justmeeva

*sits here quietly if okie, and waits for you* 🥺❤️ 

justmeeva OP April 20th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

oh, hi..

@justmeeva

hi ❤️ :') 

@justmeeva

me sorry friend ni friend can poof if me invading space or anything ❤️ me sorry 

justmeeva OP April 20th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

no no don’t go you can stay

@justmeeva

okay friend ❤️ *offers safe hugs*

justmeeva OP April 20th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

*hugs you* <3

@justmeeva

*hugs tight*

justmeeva OP April 20th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

i have to go and watch some movie with my mom and brother now. i love you, and i’m glad you were here. thank you. 🩷