Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

justmeeva OP February 13th

might actually do that. 

justmeeva OP February 14th

leaving after saying you’ll be there are you *** kidding me eva?

LoveMyMoonflowers February 14th

@justmeeva

*hugs you* 💜

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*hugs back* 🩷

LoveMyMoonflowers February 14th

@justmeeva

💜💜💜

more *** drama to my life. sure. why not. 

not gonna explain the entire backstory atm, but basically my mom, my sister and i made a group hug (it has been kind of a before bed thing lately but idk i don’t like it which is weird because i love hugs. don’t ask.) and my mom said “i liked today because of the amount of messages with hearts at the end i got today” and my sister said “i liked today because of the amount of cards and everything i got from my friends” and my lonely *** self just stood there. isn’t life great. 

LoveMyMoonflowers February 15th

@justmeeva

*offers gentle hugs for evabuddybeanie* 💙

justmeeva OP February 15th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*hugs ni fren* 🩷

LoveMyMoonflowers February 15th

@justmeeva

*hugs tightttt* <3 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*hugs lotsssss* <3

losing touch with reality again. emotionless. just existing. 

i’ve been having.. thoughts lately. a certain type of thoughts. i hope thoughts are the most they’ll be. 

unassumingEyes February 16th

@justmeeva *sits with eva* 

LoveMyMoonflowers February 16th

@justmeeva @unassumingEyes 

*sits with eva and eyes* <3 

justmeeva OP February 16th

i like my music so loud it almost scares me. that way i can feel something at least. 

justmeeva OP February 16th

reposting something because that’s the mood tonight (and many nights before and ahead)

“i *** hate it when things don’t hit the same after some time anymore. songs, videos, messages, whatever. why does life keep finding *** to take from me? why does life not want me to be happy? am i really that unworthy?“

justmeeva OP February 17th

think eva think

funny, it’s usually the exact opposite lol. 

that absolutely did not help. 

in fact, might’ve made things worse. 

this is so sad tbh. 

no come *** on you can’t do the losing touch with reality thing right now eva you gotta be here you have to

unassumingEyes February 17th

@justmeeva *sits with u* 🪑 sending love frnd <3 

0 feeling of sadness. 0 feeling of happiness. 0 feeling of excitement. 0 feeling of pain. 0 feeling of anything. 0 feeling at all. - not here. 

. . .

my mind can not take this. 

i was pretty convinced i already posted something like this, but i guess not. 

this is probably the worst i’ve ever been, but i know it’s not the worst i can be. isn’t that motivating. 

all this.. confusion. it’s so confusing, and so exhausting too. 

wow. i think this is the longest i’ve been like this. and the most it has bothered me. i wonder what i should call it - “being away”? idk. 

LoveMyMoonflowers February 17th

@justmeeva

*sits with you if ok and sends safe gentle hugs*

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*hugs you* <3

LoveMyMoonflowers February 17th

@justmeeva

<3<3

@LoveMyMoonflowers

🩷

i need answers. 

justmeeva OP February 18th

the feeling is still the same. 

unassumingEyes February 18th

Hru now eva?/nfta *safe hugs if oki*

@unassumingEyes

idk, still the same i guess. idk what to do about me. but it’s fine. *hugs eyes buddy* 🩷

@unassumingEyes

hru doing? 

unassumingEyes February 18th

@justmeeva *hugs* me here for you ❤️ im okay, i think. Floating. Thanks for asking love 🤍

@unassumingEyes

💕

is this how it’s gonna be?

i have some over-the-deadline unfinished school stuff. having them makes me so stressed lol. “why don’t you just do them then?” you might ask. well, you see, they wouldn’t be unfinished if they were easy to do. but they’re not so difficult either. i just- idk. idk where to start. i’m overthinking it. like a lot. it’s all so messy in my head that i avoid it. and by avoiding it they’ll be even more over the deadline. meaning even more stress. see the loop? yeah.