Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

justmeeva March 24th

@iloveyouxx 

awww okayy i’ll waittt 💕

iloveyouxx OP March 24th

@justmeeva

eee I don have much time but wanted to do this so :D✨

suu louis- he’s my aunts cat- every time I visit he follows me around *everywhere*🥺💖then I look at this lil idiot baby face and can’t help but spoil him xD T^T💗my aunt gets mad at me cos of it T^T💜but like hes so happy😭what am I supposed to do T^T💕

soo some of louis ✨habits✨ are- staring at birds from a distance- getting really excited about phone chargers and wires- running away from something so fast he ends up running backwards- having beef with the robot vacuum- thinking he has the power of invisibility when he goes behind curtains-sitting across from his sister and just staring- going on his back and fighting himself when he can’t find something he was chasing- hiding behind couches- getting highly intrigued by things being dragged on floors and walls- having a strong desire to rip up all visible clothes- sitting infront of us *every single time* we pray- waiting infront of the front door for his parents- chasing his sister to the balcony till she leaves- always looking like a confuzled lil idiot baby :DD✨💕I could go on :D no really :D like the fact he has a strong obsession with knocking glass over while being highly aware of what he’s doing :33💕

tyjhdryufukuguifx he’s so fricking cute🤧💜when he does something completely ✨idiotic✨and✨stoopid✨and I think he’s still cute peoples think I’m crazy ;-; but idc :3 I love him.💗so fricking much💗him and all the dumb things he does xD💖

I remember when we moved here- my dad was figuring everything out- the place-the job- the school and all that. so I had to stay with my aunt for over a month. 

I was scared of louis at first- and he was scared of me🤍

everytime he’d see me- he’d hide behind the same couch at the same place xD lil idiot thought he turned invisible xD

i could see his big boba eyes terrifyingly staring back at me each time :P

idek how it happened. just a couple days and we grew closer🩷we were both just scared. but we were both also harmless xD💜

I fed him and spoiled him for days :3 we were okie yk- he never hid from me and sometimes followed me when he wanted to play or get food hehe :P💕

but one day he saw me crying and idk where he was- I was crying real hard- he came out and sat right by me :'3 and meowed sadly there the whole time :') he never left.

and since then I guess we just got a whole other bond :PP💖I love him so much💗he’s not like other kitties.💕he’s really not.💕

I could✨genuinely✨and✨literally✨talk about louis all day :D🩷but I’ll stop hehe💕

img-4730_1711302429.jpeg

justmeeva March 24th

@iloveyouxx 

awww 🥺 that was my reaction with every new word i read 🥺💕 he does sound vv special and he looks.. exactly how you described him xD somehow it makes sense idk xD sending love and couches and curtains and clothes and birds and phone chargers and spoils (spoils?) to louis ✨🫶💕

iloveyouxx OP March 24th

@justmeeva

xD like ikr look at this xD

img-4949_1711304064.jpegimg-4955_1711304087.jpegimg-4726_1711304135.jpegimg-4959_1711304153.jpegimg-4950_1711304281.jpegimg-4960_1711304313.jpegimg-4958_1711304233.jpeg

help😭what this child doing🤧💜

thankyou fren💕💕I know I prolly sound like one of those lil toddlers that think their pets are special and can mind read or smth :P but it’s not like that lmao :')🤍I just think he’s one of a kind xD💜nothing over exaggerated but this lil idiot baby is everything in my eyes🩷a lil treasure💖

oof I actually gotta go now D: take care- love you evafren💕💕

justmeeva March 24th

@iloveyouxx

no it’s normal and adorable and makes sense xD 🩷 that little goofball is awesome and adorable 💕 tcc nadiafren love you tooo <3

iloveyouxx OP March 24th

@justmeeva

hehe in the photos as you can tell he was on a mission to get that one piece of cloth🥺🤧which was mine xDxD💜at some point he managed to get his whole body like halfway through that pole thing- that thing was the top of a thing holding the (*huge*) staircase :P it’s complicated lol :P but he coulda gotten hurt so as potatoe-ee as he looked I had to get him down🥺💕I kinda always have to try and keep him safe from- himself xD T^T🩷he does some dumb stuffs :P I genuinely wonder sometimes like how things are w him when I’m not there :')🤍like who’s there to pet him and brush him and untangle his fur and play with him and stop him from getting hurt and feed him and keep his sister and the robot vacuum safe ( :P ) there are people there ofc- but everytime I visit I’m almost always the only one there with him- now I only visit for him :P🤍

but anywho :D I’ve been yapping today quite a lot :D and I’m meant to do the opposite and be on mute🧐what kinda sorcery xD thankyou for *dealing* with my yapping self all day :D  you really got patience and composure ;-;🫡💖

o and yus I still got sum time on here :3 but I should stop yapping either way hehe🩷

justmeeva March 24th

@iloveyouxx 

idk, i’d call it having fun and just talking rather than yapping which doesn’t require much skill to “deal” with 🤷🏼‍♀️ (:

i do have to go for some time but i’ll come back later in case you’ve said anything hehee (#beforebednotificationcheck ✌️) 💕 meanwhile, tcc 🩷

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

@justmeeva

🩷

nu but really thankyou for putting up with me ;-; i haven’t talked to someone for that long in a while- smh getting attached :'3💜

also you’re blonde :0 lmao idk why I focus on things like that buttt I’ve always known you typed like a blonde xD my cups friend said I talk like a blonde lolll ;-; ..I needa be stopped xD T^T 

justmeeva March 25th

@iloveyouxx

phew, i’m not the only one who’s like “aha that person is blonde!” based on emojis xD 😭 

you’re vv welcome fren, it was fun and definitely won’t be the last time :p 🩷

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

@justmeeva

xD noppee us both xD😭

it wasss and hehe😛😈I like that🩷

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

the day just started-

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

spring break feels weird..

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

It’s passing so slow-

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

it’s 3weeks long

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

but breaks usually just fly by

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

after 3weeks we have school from april15-july5 with not a single break :'P

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

there are so many things to overthink-

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

we have swimming every wednesday for 6weeks when we get back

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

and I can’t seem to come up with 6 good reasons to not do it-

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

It’s term 3 so we’ll get loads of serious tests-

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

next year we start taking units that’ll come up in gcse 

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

since it’s the last 12 weeks we’ll have to do a lotta random activities that require being in groups or pairs-

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

honestly I was having a decent morning :')

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

tho breaks been passing slow I’ve been overthinking throughout all of it

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

I’m getting my standards card signed 4 times then idk

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

If I get 5 that’s after school detention and a B4 and parents are informed

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

I think I just ruined my own mood :')

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

*🪑*

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

I was thinking.

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

which is already a bad sign

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

just about ✨life✨ :')

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

I’ve never really *thought* of this but- right now I’m genuinely wondering like..

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

how am I even still alive-

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

:')

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

It’s a genuine thought tho

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

a genuine question idk how to answer-

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

ever since I was three I’ve lived with someone I could’ve sent to prison for four different reasons

iloveyouxx OP March 25th

not jail- prison.