Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnā€™t look like mešŸ§makes sense doesnā€™t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*āœØone of a kind now arent IšŸ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999āœØšŸŒ·can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youā€™re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso itā€™s 2am- but shush no snitchingšŸ¤«Iā€™ll sleep in a whilešŸ˜when Iā€™m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.šŸ©· I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectfulšŸ©·.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› yā€™all get crazy nosy haha- itā€™s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itā€™s completely okiešŸ’›but please donā€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because Iā€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

I could have a real reason to be happy but Iā€™d still fake it.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

my smiles are meaningless.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

nd my happiness doesnā€™t matter to anyone huh.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

me just me I donā€™t matter to anyone-

iloveyouxx OP March 29th
Iā€™ve told someone I was gonna km.s onetime- in the past okay Iā€™m not in crisis- ā€œhey thatā€™s haram but u do uā€
iloveyouxx OP March 29th

I still have that rumor about me that I slt my wrist. and no I didnā€™t actually. I donā€™t care about that stuff and sh never helped me anyway- *** my sh didnā€™t even include cutting.

that rumor was made to start drama and also cos itā€™s really funny to them.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

theyd wish it worked.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

stare and laugh.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

come up to me with their friends and ask if Iā€™m okay with the widest smile trying not to laugh and leave before I can answer.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

imagine wanting to di.e. itā€™s so funny tho right. the fact someone might be having it so hard theyā€™d try to kil themselves.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

people wonā€™t give a *** about me before or after my funeral. and no Iā€™m not gonna try and do anything.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

I actually did end up getting that hair treatment :ā€™) I thought it was tmrw but :P

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

way too many things happened today-

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

my days have- too muchĀ :') that happens.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

sometimes I genuinely think about things thatve happened last (school) term and think that was last (school)year.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

it hurt so bad. I knew it was painful but that pain was unimaginableĀ :')-

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

I couldnā€™t even move. they put me in this thing that wouldnā€™t let me move. so like you know it hurts huh-

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

then they left that thing on my hair for one hour. itā€™s meant to be like that. youā€™re meant to keep it on for one hour then get it washed again.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

Iā€™ve put fire to my skin before and I genuinely think this hurt more.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

took 4hours+ overall.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

4pm-6pm then 7pm-9pm but they had extra minutes that I canā€™t exactly estimate :P

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

and I look like a dollĀ :')

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

I look so fricking perfect and no thatā€™s not a good thing.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

Iā€™m not comfortableĀ :') I canā€™t even look down or up-

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

I have to keep my head and posture straight

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

and there are still 2weeks till term3

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

this mom and her daughter came nd sat next to me somewhere during that hour.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

idk. their presence kinda gave me a lotta reasons to be even more depressedĀ :')Ā 

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

the mom genuinely seemed so nice and sweet..

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

she was smiling bright at everyone the whole time

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

and kept talking to everyone in such a positive attentive and just a really nice and friendly wayĀ :')

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

and I could tell that she was really kind to her daughter too.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

and not just for the audience.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

or as part of an act,

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

she was talking in a different language tooĀ :')

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

one that I know. and I can tell even when she thinks she knows no one else understands what sheā€™s saying she still spreads nothing but kindness-

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

It made me sad cos well idkĀ :') i knew she could notice me and I was such a negative presence to be around omg-

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

her daughter was really cute and silly thou :PšŸ’“

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

I just get sad when I see families. together. idk. especially ones that seem decently stable.

iloveyouxx OP March 29th

never had a stable family.Ā