Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP September 30th, 2023

a job of a parent: to make their kid understand

my parents: taught their kids homophobic ***.

my brother: becomes homophobic at the age of 10.

Me trying to explain to my brother why not to do it

when your family read your poetry and tell you:

what the *** have you written.

me:

i've written my death

T_T

oof.

i dont like silents anymore

amiableBunny4016 OP October 1st, 2023

yeah at this point i just give up

LoveMyMoonflowers October 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*sits with bunny*

i know plenty of people who could replace me

@amiableBunny4016

its not true ):

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Well now it's true.

@amiableBunny4016

aww 😞 what is it that makes you feel that way, bunwee?

i cant be asked to put anything into words because my words dont have any meaning anymore

idek what im supposed to say

i have these thoughts in my mind which i cant share here

so i might as well shut up

anyone here? Me is feeling lonely

@amiableBunny4016

me is here..

but I’m not good company :/

@LoveMyMoonflowers

😅💜 your welcome here Ni.

@amiableBunny4016

(‘:

I used to accept when people said I was stuck on 'self pity' or I was just being too "sensitive '. I used to think it was true. But on the inside it hurt me for some reason.

Now. At this point in my life I refuse to believe that I'm stuck in self pity because I am not. I'm just trying and looking for support by surrounding myself with people who truly care other than the ones who love to constantly tell me I need to snap out of it and get over it. I don't pity myself. ❤️ but I appreciate when you try to make fun of it or act like I'm just being an attention seeker. Please don't guilt trip me especially on 7cups. 💙 but thanks alot for the humilliation and the doubt!

😀talking of which..

:')

amiableBunny4016 OP October 2nd, 2023

I'm making the most difficult decision of my life

I feel invisible

mytwistedsoul October 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *hugs Bunny tight* I see you 💙

A tough decision?

@mytwistedsoul

..... idek how I'm gonna leave this place but we are gonna have to give it a go

@amiableBunny4016 Oh that is a tough decision. I'm sorry you're feeling invincible here. Alot of people I used to know left here too

You can always take a break and come back. You can always come back 💙

I still got that name of the atl if you need someone. It might take her a day to get back but I can ask her to message you 💙 but no pressure ok?

@mytwistedsoul

Forget it. I've given up on every listener and atl ('; why be somewhere you don't belong? Yk.. when I joined it was a different thing.. now I'm just totally done. I'm just tired of crying myself to sleep and managing my home life and coming here and feeling even worse 💛 I just don't know soul.. I feel bad.

@amiableBunny4016 This place - idk. I see it too ya know? It's different than it used to be. Some people are ok. There's good people here but lately there's - indifference? Too much focus on positivity and not enough listening. They want you to do affirmations and think positive and that makes everything all better - but it doesn't

You have to look after you first and foremost ok?

@mytwistedsoul

Ha. I'll never be able to look after myself. I've had emails in and out by people reporting safety concerns about me and Me 'starving myself ' and get the same *** responses of 'we can't help' I'm a helpless 14 year old and nothing more :') it doesn't make any difference. But anyways.. 💙*sending hugs and love if okie*

@amiableBunny4016 They're foolish and not taking things seriously. Or someone's not doing their job. I'm sorry the people who should look into this are failing you

Are you starving yourself? May I ask if there's a reason? Can you check yourself in to the hospital? Idk what the rules are where you are

@mytwistedsoul

Dw about it :') hope you taking care of yourself 💙

@amiableBunny4016 Nope lol too late. I'm totally gonna worry about it now 🙂

@mytwistedsoul

Lol 💛

:') no one talks to me anymore on cups. Maybe 1 or 2 in forums. And that's it. I've lost listeners and teen friends

doomsdaysouffle October 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 aw man that sucks :( i can be your friend if you want to?

LoveMyMoonflowers October 3rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

me is here bunny… 💛

LoveMyMoonflowers October 3rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

sending lots of love and warm koala huggles for bunny, if okay. me will miss you vv much 🥺🫂💜

sending-you.gif

Ni

mytwistedsoul October 3rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

miss-you-i-sure-miss-you-a-lot.gif

Take good care of you Bunny 💙