Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

iloveyouxx June 18th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

nadia is taking full advantage of eyes' internet's new manners 🤣 your just the best 💜

I know I’m so happy it still worked for them🩷😂🩷🩷I was just about to correct that you’re* I’m so like ugh😭😭🤓💜*counts us*🤍there can’t be :0 4 bests :0 just 3🩷:0🩷and thats you and eyes and eva💗in no order at all💕I love you all and you all make me happy in different ways. and I’ve gotten mad and hurt before but no matter what happened I really can’t stop loving any of you. i love every part of being your friends, I love eyes’s mean side and eva’s "weird mood"s and when nini feels like she’s not enough and we all know that’s not true💕I love eyes when she gets overprotective and when eva isn’t in the state to talk to anyone and when ni avoids what she can’t face and I know these sound like insults I swear they’re not🩷I love being your friends and I love being here for you all without really doing much but I swear I try and I love it when you try. I love how you all try🩷oh look at that I got cheesy again🤓✨lol but I do love all of you sm🩷I was meant to be working on something aggysgtghigusytsut ;-; I was procrastinating while writing that xD💜my brains so broken xD💜my dads mad at me ;-;🩷optional hugs friends💟💜🩷

iloveyouxx June 18th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

i kept your message there again☠️☠️*slams forhead* oh yeah I accidentally punched myself today :D I was trying to pull the blanket and I was pulling really hard and my hand slipped and I punched myself so hard..my brothers still laughing till now xD it left a mark lol but I can laugh about it it just hurts xD💖💖

unassumingEyes OP June 18th

@iloveyouxx 

dhdjjdb don't make me cry I have a headache xD 

That was such a nice thing to say 💓 thank u 💓 I love all parts of u too :p even the part that goes into hiding without warnings/lh :p ly/gen/p

iloveyouxx June 18th

@unassumingEyes

oh right you have a headache xD mwarharharahagaraggsgajeka/j/j :P I can go on.. :P I’m gonna go on😈✨💗💗💗

I love eyes and her tendency to overthink small things, I love eyes when she gets angry and knows what’s right, I love how she stands with what she believes strongly. I love how she thinks of others and most of her space is about them. I love how- oh xD I just had a very strong wave of sadness hit me xD ouch- xD …………..… XD 💖

I should probably say I’m definitely gonna do that again. and I’m not gonna come back. also I should probably go before I say something stupid hehe. sorry for being so depressing lol :P🩷I don’t mean it. I still love you🩷tc🩷

unassumingEyes OP June 19th

@iloveyouxx 

I love you 🩷 all of u 🩷 please be careful 🩷

LoveMyMoonflowers June 18th

@unassumingEyes

mmm… friend… well… does eyes friend think they can help me with math hw? 😅 

(no pressure) im sorry 

iloveyouxx June 18th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

eyes is vv smart :0 💕 I’d help but :P… :P *summons eyes* (tyt🩷) @unassumingEyes 🩷

@iloveyouxx

@_@ i'd use my calculator for some guidance but it’s graphing :( we're doing systems of equations (and dw eyes friend tyt <3) 

nadsies ik i haven’t responded to the thing in our forum yet and im sorry 🥺 i did read it though and to answer one of your questions no my break hasn’t begun yet 😭😭 it doesn’t begin until the end of this month D: 

me now wondering if i can use my calculator for this 🤔 

iloveyouxx June 18th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

>: I’ve had 4 calculators this year because I’d break every single one of them :P🩷one of them I was just bored in math so I started like digging my pen around the screen☠️and I kept making it deeper and smoothing it out and then it wouldn’t work but I still kept it somewhere in my bag while I was using the other one and like months later I broke my 3rd so I got that one out and it just suddenly worked again. then I broke it less than a full week later. eee systems of equations D: just go to a scientific calculator on google🩷I know it’s late but :P💜

oh yeah in my dream I opened the notification and you replied to the full thing xD and then I wanted to save it to reply to later, and I woke up today and opened that forum and I couldn’t find the reply. and I’m not even joking I didn’t realize it was a dream until I think 2 hours ago☠️😭💜you don’t have to apologizzzeee💕💕awwe. ours ends on july 5 but my aunt got a fake medical thing email :P and I’m not going back there :P maybe it’s wrong but.. I don’t really care I hate school sm xD🩷 that’s like.. july has 31 days. 2, 10, 1 well todays over so that’s 12 days :0 about 12 days💜you can do it :00🩷🩷🎉🦕🦕🧃🐾💓💓

@LoveMyMoonflowers sorry i wld hv but have a bad headache rn hope u got them done frnd 🩷

LoveMyMoonflowers June 19th

@unassumingEyes

hey :c i’m so sorry about your headache 😔 you ok now? :c 

iloveyouxx June 18th

you poofed but I was about to poof anyway hehe :p🩷take care🩷(gifs aren’t working but I was gonna search "Love" :p💜hehe wait let me see if I can copy one :0💕)

valentine%27s-day-happy-valentines-day.gif

@iloveyouxx

i’m sorryyyyy i was doing the math problems :( and your probably gone now too im sorry 😔 @unassumingEyes i managed to finish them 😅 

iloveyouxx June 18th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

:0 you did it :0💗💗lol no I never left🩷I was hoping I would :p💜

@iloveyouxx

i did 😭 now i have like 848577473728202039383783378373 more assignments to finish /jk but somewhere close to that 🤔 it’s 8 pm though and i’m not in the m o o d yk :') 

@unassumingEyes this reminds me of those emails about procrastination… remember? 💀 omg i should so show those to you nadia 😭 eyes saw them earlier today 😭 

(emails i sent to my brother 💀 and i showed snippets to eyes friend) 

iloveyouxx June 18th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

noo😭I have the student led conference thing on..2 days xD minus today xD that’s 1 day xD my lead teacher expects so much :>>> she’s like "oh and you can take pictures of any trophies, badges you can include that in your presentation..if you’re in the mustangs you can put photos there and talk about that, any out of school activities and sports it doesn’t have to just be in school, all your acheivements how you got there, you can put screenshots from your last slc and talk about how you’ve achieved those targets…" oh xD mine was so stupid last year. my first target was "To be able to present infront of an audience" like how am I gonna talk about that☠️bruh I took a picture of my brother’s empty standards card and I wanted to include it but my lead teacher got a notification that I have that after school for having a full card (teacher signatures :P). I haven’t achieved anything. when are your assignments due :0🩷btw you can ignore the above I was still just yapping hehe.💜is waffling a word :0 my classmate was telling this girl to stop "waffling" and the teacher asked what that meant and apparently it’s similar to yapping and I’ve never heard of it before lol :0🩷I’m so random sorry xD🩷

idk what that’s about but that reminded me of that one page in my planner xD (planner is the name of basically our school book, with websites usernames and passwords standards cards rules explanations standards uniform etc :P) it was basically like balakakakjiarhhdnsk how to be the best student or smth like that and it was things like "sleep 10 hours" "always give your 101% effort" "make connections with your teachers and pears" it was more formal but yk :P💜then it went "dont(dont was in caps) procrastinate(three exclamation marks just incase it’s triggering)"☠️:D😭🩷 

Sorry frnds headache 🩷 goodjob on maths flowers 🩷 @LoveMyMoonflowers @iloveyouxx 

@unassumingEyes

thank you friend 💕

@iloveyouxx @justmeeva @unassumingEyes 

hey lovely friends 💜💜 i hope it’s okie to leave a note here. basically… i think nadseyloaf already knows 💕 but well… my summer break hasn’t begun yet. which means i still have several more days to go and then… exams :/ on top of that there’s a lot of different assignments i haven’t finished yet 😭 which is um thanks to my procrastinator within. :') oh well. 

i'll need to finish those but tbh i've been thinking about it and i thought… i'm gonna go on a break for a little while. and by a little while i mean i'll probably come back at like the end of the month 💜 i’m honestly gonna miss you three so much :c and im gonna miss others on here, i might peek every now and then but my account's mostly gonna be on-break. 

ni friend promise this is not because of anyone here 💜 it's just… school. *sigh* 🙄 

me gonna miss you, eyes-bean, nadseyloaf and eva-bean (in no particular order) 💜 love you so much. i know it’s gonna be hard to be safe sometimes :( and things are not always ok at home, and life’s just hard and weird and messy and ***. and actually i think those could be understatements even 😔 and i know this sounds weird… but i just really hope you all will try to take care of yourselves, even a little 💜 *biiiiiiiiig hugs if okiiieee* 🥺🩷

- with love, ni friend 

@LoveMyMoonflowers goodluck with ugly old school flowers 🩷 proud of you for taking a break when u need it 🩷 take care of yourself too okay? Eyes frnd loves you very very much 🩷 

[P.s might not be here (on cups) by the time ur back because u know. Grade10 results. Mom. Blablabla. Love u]

@unassumingEyes

thank you friend 💜 and you described it well lol, ugly old school. 😝 I’ll try friend 💜 flowers friend loves you vvvv much too. 

(okay friend :c thanks for the heads-up <3 i hope things go ok. with the results and with… your mum. although idk about your mum atp… no offence… i'm sorry.) 

@LoveMyMoonflowers no offense taken 🩷 i agree 💀🩷

justmeeva June 19th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

i’m glad you told us <3 i hope you’ll be okie and safe yourself nifren 🩷 i’ll miss you but i’ll wait for you 💕 *big hugsss to ni buddy and also to @unassumingEyes and @iloveyouxx because it feels like i haven’t seen you in ages because i’ve been.. away, somewhat :’)* 

i love you friends ❤️

@justmeeva

i’ll miss you so much too 💜💜 wuv you 💜 all of you 💜💜 *biiiig huggies* :c 🥺🩷 

cathugsandharmony June 19th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

(ahhhhnoo you’re gone again😭🩷🩷okay so I was waiting for you to come online so I could be able to reply :') with a very long complicated story about why I couldn’t before🩷I’m so sorry🩷also I keep barging in your convos I should really stop d:💜i didn’t know where else to post this :')💜thankyou for being so patient with me🩷and I’ll stop dwdw🩷I wouldn’t have been this patient with myself d:💜thankyou friend🩷)

@justmeeva i love you too eva 🩷 hugs🩷

Being bored all day and having a headache at night is starting to become a trend

unassumingEyes OP June 22nd

Update: no update :p lifes same as always 

justmeeva June 25th

caught myself daydreaming once again. it’s not realistic, just another scenario i came up with. 

imagine if we all ran away together. every one of us leaving our countries and meeting somewhere in the middle. travelling the world together, country by country, day by day. campfires. views. road trips. friends. memories. freedom. peace. escaping problems, people, rules. just us all together. 

though my brain doesn’t let my mind be wrapped around the fact that you all are real, that we all exist together, so far away but also somehow so close, i still imagine us together sometimes. it’s amazing that we’re all here, really. that we all exist at the same time, out of all times. that we all found cups. found each other. met each other. if there’s one thing i’m certain of, it’s that i wouldn’t want it any other way. <3

@unassumingEyes @LoveMyMoonflowers @iloveyouxx

unassumingEyes OP June 25th

@justmeeva

Made me feel better. Today was a bad day tbh. Thank you for this 🩷

I like to imagine sometimes, too. Green fields. Potato themed picnics. Moonflowers. Peaceful skies. Maybe some light rain but instead of the rain saying "sad" it says "free" 

Maybe someday, if only in dreams 🩷

Love you 🩷 im glad i met you-all- too 🩷 

unassumingEyes OP June 26th

Impulsivedecisionsarenotsafeimpulsivedecisionsarenotsafeimpulsivedecisionsarenotsafe

unassumingEyes OP June 27th

And i know when i need it...

If love was illegal id be laughing in jail

image_1719504573.jpeg

img-4102_1719504676.jpeg

img-4103_1719504797.jpeg

I dont usually post so many photos lol. Idk whats up with me today

My family remembers the 2ish months we spent with our relatives this year with disdain- repulsion, almost, as tho it was awful. Maybe it was, for them, because there were days without electricity and days without running water and days when the bathroom wasnt working. Because grandmother called sis and i nicknames we both didnt like but we cldnt say anything, because anyone who didnt go to school/work woke up at 2pm and mom hated the awful sleep schedule. And i dont say it wasnt frustrating, because it was, and i dont say it wasnt scary sometimes, because being left with a hungry 7yr old, no cooking skills and a migraine-suffering aunt is infact kind of scary, but it wasnt awful, not for me. It wasnt defined by any of that.

It was defined by 14yr old cousin, who, being a boy, is supposed to not care about me, a girl, according to culture, asking me how come he hasnt seen me all day?, after i had a bad headache and couldnt leave bed for hours

It was defined by 17yr old cousin pulling me along as we turned the lights off while sis studied. It was later defined by the same cousin and i being able to talk easily despite my stammer while speaking urdu, resulting in the adults+sis watching us in confusion as we whispered and giggled like ***

It was defined by 3-4 hours alone early in the morning, with everyone asleep or outside for school/work, cupsing and kicking practice and trying to study and just breathing 

It was defined by "are you okay's?" And 14yr old cousin continuing with his out-loud memorization while mom yelled at me, a steady sound of study for me to focus on as i tuned her out, and uncle telling me to hit 12yr old cousin's back because he can take it as a joke and me hitting with such little force everyone laughed, and 4yr old and 2yr old cousins messing around, babbling like the silly toddlers they are.

It was defined by family.

By kindness.

By understanding.

By love. 

It was not repulsive. It was not awful.

It was messy and difficult and easy and chaotic and i loved it.

It was better than "home"