Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

LoveMyMoonflowers June 14th

@unassumingEyes

what's wrong :( 

unassumingEyes OP June 15th

@LoveMyMoonflowers nothing, everything, idk

iloveyouxx June 15th

@unassumingEyes

theres too much to just word out😞🩷we’re here for you friend❤️<3

@iloveyouxx thank you ❤️

LoveMyMoonflowers June 15th

@unassumingEyes

*offers hugs* 

@LoveMyMoonflowers *falls into hug* 

LoveMyMoonflowers June 15th

@unassumingEyes

*huggle wuggles tight, but not too tight* 🩵

iloveyouxx June 15th

@unassumingEyes

🩷

unassumingEyes OP June 16th

**thinks about establishing a school to keep away crisis thoughts** 

@unassumingEyes yall got any suggestions? I dont know how i cld prevent bullies and bad teachers but theres gotta be s o m e way xD 

Its not active crisis thoughts, its passive, so thats something?

U know the weirdest thing that helped me yesterday? A pinterest post. 

Like, idek who this stranger is but they get it- 

Mental Health aside, the school wld have lockers so like, kids only have to take home books for hw. Like thats a concept known in the west and in indian schools but not in pakistani schools we be carrying the whole 10kg books to school and back 💀

And the books wld be free because. I said so.

See this is the problem i want the school to be like easily affordable but i have to take into account construction costs, employment costs, equipment costs, its not that easy. Its like its a big thing

Government schools in Pakistan are cheap but wld be in the governments power as in they choose school timings, curriculum, book prices etc its just a nuisance id prefer to own a private school but id need a side job/business to afford all that

Ignoring the part of my brain that says i wont live that long anyways-

Also pakistan has lots of loadshedding yani lots of electricity troubles so would need to buy good working electric generators OR switch to solar both of which cost

I think solar wld be the smarter move? And maybe 5,6 years in we cld get one generator just incase?

OhMyGod thats expensive xD 

Transportation costs! I knew i missed smth xD 

Part of me doesnt want a school in Pakistan but thats not much of a choice ad my parents and sis want to settle down there besides  if any country needs affordable good education- its Pakistan- 

Suddenly feel done with life- imma log off fr now 

(Hugs if okay flowers)

LoveMyMoonflowers June 16th

@unassumingEyes

*hugs eyes* 🩵 i’m sorry… 

@LoveMyMoonflowers bout what lovely? 

LoveMyMoonflowers June 16th

@unassumingEyes

idk im just sorry

@LoveMyMoonflowers

okay 🩷 if thats smth like "sorry lifes dumb" thats okay then 🩷 and if its smth like "sorry im 'x thing' " or "sorry im not 'y thing'" then theres nothing to apologize for :p just to be clear 🩷

LoveMyMoonflowers June 17th

@unassumingEyes

🩷🩷🩷 (hearts because idk what to say 🩷)

unassumingEyes OP June 17th

Tw

I either di.e soon or lose the chance to di.e where i want to.

Dammit but now wld just be a bad time to do it. 

Tw born here di.e here that was the idea but nevermind then

Im just annoyed 

unassumingEyes OP June 18th

*drops hugs for anyone who wants them*

LoveMyMoonflowers June 18th

@unassumingEyes

*runs into hug* 💜💜💜 

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

bubu-dudu-bubu-dudu-love.gif

(It loadedd omgg)

@unassumingEyes

eeeeeeeeeeeeee! 💜 finally eyes' internet has learnt to behave @iloveyouxx @justmeeva let us rejoice 🥺💕 

gratitude-thank-you.gif

iloveyouxx June 18th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

awwwwwwwwwwe💜idk what rejoice means but this is so sweet hehe🥺💓💓🩷

peach-goma-goma-peach.gifpink-ant-minky.gifdog-puppy.gifjust pretend those say our names😎💖💖/lh

@iloveyouxx awwenrbdjd🩷😂

@iloveyouxx

hehe let’s rejoice basically means let’s celebrate and your doing it quite nicely 🥰 

iloveyouxx June 18th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

awwe❤️❤️

Im so bored today xD 

iloveyouxx June 18th

@unassumingEyes

*looks for something unboring*

kermit-the.gifchristmas-tree-christmas.gifspongebob-fun.gifcat-dance.gifcat-dancing-gif-dancing-cat.gifcool-fun.gif

@iloveyouxx the catss 😂😭😭😭😭🩷🩷🩷

@iloveyouxx

nadia is taking full advantage of eyes' internet's new manners 🤣 your just the best 💜

i’m sorry if this was rude or meanie or made you feel bad nadseyloaf :c i can be careless sometimes… i’m sorry 😔 i didn’t mean it in a bad way :c 

iloveyouxx June 18th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

oh. huh-. it’s just that I think I’m meant to be upset but I don’t get it ;-; what makes you think it made me feel bad🩷? *rereads what I said*💜

iloveyouxx June 18th

@iloveyouxx

oh is it that I started talking about loving you all no matter what :0 I’m not that dramatic I was just talking like in general xD not because you did anything bad🩷but really don’t think that🩷sorry if I’m wrong tho. what made you think you made me feel bad tho💕💜?

@iloveyouxx

oh lol no i wrote that before you actually replied to it friend 💜 i thought that because you didn’t reply to it yet but upvoted it so i thought mmm :c 

you didn’t say anything wrong at all 💜💜 

iloveyouxx June 18th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

ouhh I had 2 tabs open and I had my reply in the first one and the second was just incase I got a new notification or reply while I was writing it, and I only posted short things in the second one and also kept having to go before I got to post it so that’s why it took a while🩷I thought it was so sweet and funny and kind tho🩷and I didn’t check when you posted that heh sorry xD💜💜

🩷thankyou for the reassurance friend💜