Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

LoveMyMoonflowers March 4th

@unassumingEyes

okay… 

unassumingEyes OP March 4th

*exists*

*checks script*

Nah wait what was my role again? 

*rechecks script*

*scratches head*

Uh, guys, seriously, im kinda lost here-

Hi nadia/nfta 

Missed u 🥺

iloveyouxx March 4th

@unassumingEyes

awwwwe🩷 really ? :') I don’t think anyone has hehe. but I missed you for sure frend💜 I started talking a lil more today- and came out of lurking and idk- just feel left out, like it’s too late(?) idk for what but anyway I might go back to being *forgotten* again heh- don’t know if it matters to anyone anymore so :P🤍 

how’re you lovely ?💕💕🐛

sorry for the teenietext xD hope you got glasses hehe😛💖/lh

@iloveyouxx

Going down to up in ur msg, teenie text is fine! It is very much in the nadia vibe xD. Also i may be old (i swear, today my *leg* hurts) but my vision is fine (ish xD)

Im oki hru frnd?

I really did miss you. Like really. really. missed u 🥺 i tried to give u space tho. Smtimes we need space :p but me sorry if that made u feel left out. Feeling left out and forgotten isnt very nice 😞 but i dont think we cn forget nadia frnd ❤️ even if u feel we can. My rational, sane sides says we cant. I think my rational, sane side isnt so bad so it must be right xD my irrational, insane side just says nadia is better than oce cream- that means the same thing ryt? xD 

@unassumingEyes ***ice cream lol

iloveyouxx March 4th

@unassumingEyes

yusss teenie text is me xD ahhh now you gotta granny leg too ? D: *gives 👩‍🦽* 

sure you’re oki?🩷:0

me will try to beleive that :')💜 thank you frend💕 I know- that’s true.. I just really needed the opposite of space that time :') whatever that is.🤍 

wait xD so if you were insane you’d think I’m better than icecream🤔 so I’m not :0 smhsmh eyes- I’m better than french fries😛and pizza- or McDonald’s xD/j/j/j/j  🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛💖

@iloveyouxx 

Nooo i think ur better either way its just when i ask "is nadia forgettable" the insane side of me doesnt directly answer the qs and just says "nadia is better than ice cream" xD

Nd im sorry we happened to give u the opp. Of what u needed. Lots of hugs if oki frnd ❤️

Im oki i think.❤️

iloveyouxx March 4th

@unassumingEyes

ooohhhhhhh that makes sense- in the funniest way xDD

its oki.🩷 hugs back tightly💕💕 

hmmm :'3 okiii. if you need anything me is a tag away :0 not that youd ever need me hehe :'3 but you know. im always here for you frend❤️.

Noni: I am sorry to hear that your friend did not break the rules. It can be frustrating when we expect certain things from people and they do not meet those expectations. How are you feeling about this situation now?

"I am sorry to here that your friend did not break the rules" - Noni, 2024

What

@unassumingEyes whyd i even try Noni- 

iloveyouxx March 4th

@unassumingEyes

what😭 lol I tried venting and they started re introducing theirselves over and over again :') then they were talking about the ocean and color blue ? T^T I didn’t say anything related to that :')

@iloveyouxx lol 😭 what is Noni 

iloveyouxx March 4th

@unassumingEyes

(what a listener told me ) a bot :')

one time they called me something like purpleTorquoise then some numbers

then they said being nervous is understandable and they told me to introduce myself :') …..

we weren’t even talking they just sent a message about that outa nowhere T^T

@iloveyouxx :0000 

What-

@unassumingEyes

😭😭😭

@unassumingEyes

can i quote that in my quote corner 😈

@LoveMyMoonflowers yes 😂😭

@unassumingEyes

okay 😈

WellsFiction March 4th

@unassumingEyes Hey. I'm sorry to hear, yet totally understand. I've also been in my corner recently. I hate the corner. I'm always searching for ways to get out of my corner :)

unassumingEyes OP March 5th

Tw soooo maybe im a teenie weenie bit very much jealous of how fast my sister can memorize (one page in 2 minutes? Seriously????) 

Itsss noooo big deaaaal its just a liiiiitle jealousy hehe (nervously laughs-)

I found smth i like doing :0 and it cn be as long or short as i want it to :0 and i cn do it when mom goes to pick sis up- she takes 1 hour so i cn do it for long :0 

:00000

Basically, uk the whole "females hv stronger legs" thing? Keeping aside the fact that that myt not be true for all females- i have noticed it for myself lol. And i also kinda like kicking fr no reason 🤭

But im not actually good at kicking? My kicks are off balanced and slow

So today i spent like 20 mins looking at kicking forms online and trynna improve my balance

And it was fun

*feels sad and hungry*

I need a *** therapist

justmeeva March 5th

@unassumingEyes 

*sits with you* 🩷

Tw i was really rude to a stranger today.

unassumingEyes OP March 6th

Tw *worries* my uncle went to another city with my 14yr old cousin in the middle of the night

they've only gone to that city for checkups after my cousin’s operation last year

*worries*

Tw My head hurts real bad nd i myt throw up

My sis saw cups my sis saw cups my sis saw cups-

I just lied i just *** lied and if she knows, if she investigates *** shes been asking why i seem to text so often and now she saw the chatroom the only thing i think she didnt see was my username im gonna throw up she saw-

@unassumingEyes whyd i hv to- oh god- 

LoveMyMoonflowers March 6th

@unassumingEyes

keeping eyes buddy in my thoughts… 😞💜

I opened cups again. Is that the dumbest thing I could do? Yes. Did i do it anyways? Well, if ur seeing this post, yes.

The most risky thing about my sister is that despite her brains, she doesnt think things thru. She doesnt analyze like I try to. Thats her weakness, true, but when she knows things noone is supposed to know

Well, then its my weakness.

I once told her i spent a week on a site imteracting with others. I didnt name the site. I lied that it was a week. The site was one of those wiki-sites.

She just shrugged and said okay. She never told mom.

Thats not why i can trust her. Thats why shes risky.

Unpredictable. She was mad when she suspected the fanfics. She was calm when i confessed the site. 

And now she saw cups

I said it was an ad

How the *** do i prove it was an ad without making it obv that im worrying over this?

unassumingEyes OP March 7th

@unassumingEyes Yes! Clever but never thinks things thru! Cant believe im thanking god my face is similar to hers!!

she had pics of cups. And was very careful not to let me see what was in the pics so i dont know exactly what she knows and what she doesnt know

and she deleted em cuz her trash bin is face-recognition protected

but we look similar! So i got in!

oook so she doesnt know my username. She knows of sm ppls names here on cups (sorry, guys)

and unfortunately someone sweared in the chatroom in that pic- and my very against swears sis saw that- thats a bad point, but atleast it was just one swear word?

she shldnt know bout the corner so thats good

she did see my pfp but its just letters so she cnt get anything from that and she doesnt know my password or email address.

we could be safe. Could be. If she doesnt confront me. If she confronts me and threatens to tell mom. Then ill deactivate. But until then i just hv to be careful to always log out and to always close the dumb tabs.

risky, yes? But u know how she suspected fanfictions, and im still here reading fanfictions?

here we go, lol. 

On the bright side if she tries blackmail i hv sm stuff on her- but thats actually a dark side so 😅😭

I have a sudden burning desire to tag everybody, to say goodbye to everybody

I also have a sudden burning desire to hold on and never say goodbye

If u wanna know what im feeling, literally any swear word will work

iloveyouxx March 7th

@unassumingEyes

:'3💜

Tw

Since u hvnt appeared after a post that just said leaving 

@justmeeva you better be
alive.