Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In The Gloaming TW *just in case*

mytwistedsoul November 7th, 2019

With the tragic loss of the feed and after much debate and discussion. It's been decided to create a new thread. Soul space so to speak. A journal of sorts.

A place where I can dump some of the nonsense that goes on in my head.

While replies are welcome - they aren't necessary.

mytwistedsoul OP May 12th

@LoveMyMoonflowers Thank you 😊 You doing ok? 

@mytwistedsoul

Mhm I’m just tired. you? 💜

@LoveMyMoonflowers It's probably pretty late in your part of the world. You should try to rest 💙 Even if you can't sleep it's good to just relax

It's been a day.  This is a hard day for memories but  we survived. Thank you for asking 💙 

@mytwistedsoul

yeah it’s 2:45 am. It’s okay Soul 💙 i’ll try to sleep soon i guess. last night i tried to sleep at like 3 am but my mind drove me nuts until like 6, i don’t wanna do that again… :/ 

I’m sorry it was hard Soul 😔 with the memories….. :( it can be painful. Im sorry. 😞 im proud of you all for making it through though. *sends love and hugs to you all if okay* 💜💜 

@LoveMyMoonflowers I hate nights like that 😞 I'm sorry your thoughts have you so much trouble last night 😞💙 Do you try visualization or maybe write those thoughts out? 

Aww thank you Moon Pie 💙😊💙 *sends love and hugs back* 

What we need is a little sleepy dust! Tinkerbell volunteered 😁
magic-dust.gif

@mytwistedsoul

Idk 😔 it’s okay i just try to get through it and fall asleep :/ 

thanks friend, Moon Pie need those hugs and love right now 

hehe *acepts sleepy dust* Thank you 

Accepts* my dumb brain :( 

mytwistedsoul OP May 13th

@LoveMyMoonflowers *sends more hugs and love* 💙 Brain is tired too but doesn't know how to shut down 😞 Should I sing Hushabye Mountain 😄💙 I'll do it off key and all 💙

@mytwistedsoul

lol 💜💜 Sure soul :p 

@LoveMyMoonflowers *clears throat* 😜

A gentle breeze from Hushabye Mountain

Softly blows o'er Lullaby Bay

It fills the sails of boats that are waiting

Waiting to sail your worries away

It isn't far to Hushabye Mountain

And your boat waits down by the quay

The winds of night so softly are sighing

Soon they will fly your troubles to sea

So close your eyes on Hushabye Mountain

Wave goodbye to cares of the day

And watch your boat from Hushabye Mountain

Sail far away from Lullaby Bay

So close your eyes on Hushabye Mountain

Wave goodbye to cares of the day

And watch your boat from Hushabye Mountain

Sail far away from Lullaby Bay 💙 

@mytwistedsoul

💜💜 Hugs you 

@LoveMyMoonflowers *hugs you back* 💙💙 

slowdecline48 May 13th

Awwww...

...Twisty, has anyone ever told you that you're a sweet guy?

@slowdecline48 (looks around horrified) 😧 shhhh! Don't say that too loud. I got a bad a** reputation to uphold here! 🤪 😂

Seriously I plan on stealing the neighbor's wife later for a date 😁 kidding kidding 😂 sort of. She wants chinese and her husband doesn't like it so I told her I'd take her for lunch

Oh sh*t that probably doesn't help my reputation at all 😕 maybe I'll make her walk home afterwards 

Thanks Slow

slowdecline48 May 13th

@mytwistedsoul 😂 That is almost something I could've posted. Great minds...

Don't make the poor woman walk home. If her husband isn't giving her the attention she needs, well... 🥒 😈

mytwistedsoul OP May 14th

@slowdecline48 😂 You'll be pleased to know I didn't make her walk all the way home. Just part way 😜 

Nah I wouldn't do that 😂 I was the perfect gentleman 😇
😂😂😂 Omg LMAO nope nope nope! She's pretty far up in years 😂 So yeah I got noooo desires there. She's just really sweet and I help them out when they need it 
Tinywhisper11 June 13th

@mytwistedsoul dont worry soul, I know your buttocks are bad 😎 I'll stick up for you😁

amiableBunny4016 May 13th

@mytwistedsoul

awww, this is so sweettttt <3 *sending hugs and happy vibes your way (if okay)*

@amiableBunny4016 Little Bunny Foo Foo! It's always nice to see you! (I'm a poet) 😁😉

Of course! Hugs and happy vibes are welcome! 😊Thank you! Sending hugs and good vibes back 💙
mytwistedsoul OP May 14th

sometimes-the-best-way-to-find-a-solution-is-to-create-a-whole-new-set-of-problems-bxy_1715729836.jpg

I had to mow the field again and I caught my supervisor sneaking around and checking up on me 

img-20240514-105704387_1715729895.jpg

slowdecline48 May 15th

You can always silently walk up behind him the next chance you get & say "Hi boss!"... Be sure to say it loudly & in a cheery tone of voice. With a smile.

mytwistedsoul OP May 15th

@slowdecline48  Sounds like a hold my beer moment! 😂😂 

mytwistedsoul OP May 18th

Mental vomit *smh* my brain just puked 😜 not really. I managed to get in trouble again. That used to bother me. Now I just shrug and get slightly p*ssed because it feels like we have to conform here too much. There used to be more freedom with what we write. I get tired of always having to play nice. When it takes hours for someone to delete an offending post what's the point?  The damage is already done

I wonder how many points I have. Demerits because we're all in kindergarten. But let's smile and pretend we're happy because positivity is the flavor of the week and there's cookies and milk 😉

Allow me to make it worse 😈

slowdecline48 May 18th

I could've posted that little rant two decades ago, about society in general... These days I'm not as much of a rebel but I see where you're coming from, yeah. Sites like this need rules for all the people with sensitizing conditions, but sometimes they are enforced to the point where they don't make sense.

It is also another consequence of population growth here. Adding more mentally ill people ➡️ exponentially more potential crossed wires in convos, ways to get upset, etc. ➡️ more enforcement of the rules by the slowly coagulating bureaucracy the staff & volunteers are becoming.

@slowdecline48 I understand the need for rules. I try to follow them. I don't like is how certain words get thrown around and used inappropriately to tell someone that's what they did. I don't like being accused of something when I know d*mn well that's not what was being done.  I can't even really talk about it here on this page which I made or they'll accuse me of it again. But I can email and plead my case. I'm not sure if it's even worth wasting my time to do so 

slowdecline48 May 19th

You could always wear your "demerits" as a badge of honor... When I was on ***.gram (back when I had an account!), I eventually got tired of the rules being enforced arbitrarily. When I caught a warning for a comment I posted, I was rather proud to have received it. Later I got a 2nd one...a fine achievement. 😎 (At that point I didn't give a d**n if my account was banned. Eventually I shut it down in any case)

mytwistedsoul OP June 2nd

@slowdecline48 I went that badge route. It's not worth the headache trying to give my side. And tbh I really don't care. I have the vaguest of memory of what was said anyway. So pfft. It is what it is or what it was lol 

mytwistedsoul OP June 2nd

Built a new thing 

img-20240601-205427624_1717289743.jpg

img-20240601-205456039-hdr_1717289758.jpg

img-20240601-205504407-hdr_1717289782.jpg

Saw cool sunrises

img-20240525-070744_1717289536.jpg

img-20240524-150222_1717289593.jpg

img-20240524-150214_1717289627.jpg

slowdecline48 June 3rd

Very nice work. 👌🏻 You are multitalented, obviously. That can be a curse as much as a gift, though...the more your creative ability extends in different directions, the harder it is to focus on any one medium long enough to become great at it.

mytwistedsoul OP June 3rd

@slowdecline48  Thank you and omg yes you are absolutely right. It feels conceited to say I can do a lot of things but my interests do pull me in too many different directions 😕

slowdecline48 June 3rd

Yep...I know how it is. Been grappling with the same issue for years now. It would only be conceited to say so if we thought being multitalented was an unmitigated benefit & joy. But you & I both know that's not true.

slowdecline48 June 3rd

@mytwistedsoul Also, did you use a router in making any of the pieces for that diorama?

mytwistedsoul OP June 4th

@slowdecline48 Yeah I have one that fits the Dremel I use

hillsideblues June 7th

@mytwistedsoul this is so pretty and I think that's the prettiest sunset I've ever seen 

mytwistedsoul OP June 7th

@hillsideblues Hey you ❤️ It's really nice to see you here 😊

It is really pretty isn't it? The colors were just amazing
hillsideblues June 7th

@mytwistedsoul yes it was just from another dimension. I hope you've a nice and warm day like the sun ❤️ 

mytwistedsoul OP June 13th

@hillsideblues It has been nice and sunny here! I hope there's sunshine where you are too Hill ❤️