Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In The Gloaming TW *just in case*

mytwistedsoul November 7th, 2019

With the tragic loss of the feed and after much debate and discussion. It's been decided to create a new thread. Soul space so to speak. A journal of sorts.

A place where I can dump some of the nonsense that goes on in my head.

While replies are welcome - they aren't necessary.

mytwistedsoul OP August 24th, 2021

@sunshinegiraffe123 Maybe holding something that comforts you would help? Do you have a favorite stuffed animal? Or if one of your parents is there - maybe they could walk with you and sit with you for alittle?

sunshinegiraffe123 August 24th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul

Its just hard

@sunshinegiraffe123 It is :( may I ask what has you afraid to leave your room? Its ok if you'd rather not share. Is it just too much today?

@mytwistedsoul

Just too much, and i get anxious whenever I try to.

@sunshinegiraffe123 on days like that I wear a hoodie and sun glasses. Sounds weird I guess but the sun glasses help with if its too bright and the hoodie helps hide some of what's around and helps to kind of hide. But that's just what works here

@mytwistedsoul
it's been a rough day

mytwistedsoul OP August 25th, 2021

@sunshinegiraffe123 I'm sorry its been a rough day. Hopefully today will be a better day

sunshinegiraffe123 August 25th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul
Hopefully. Two higher admins messaged me and I gave them more detail on the one issue that's been going on but I still feel lost.

@sunshinegiraffe123 Maybe now with more details they can get things sorted out and things will get better. It's not much but I feel lost alot of times too

@mytwistedsoul
I hope things get better

ThePizza August 26th, 2021

@sunshinegiraffe123

thats awesome! :')

sunshinegiraffe123 August 26th, 2021

@ThePizza
Thank you so much. Looking forward to meeting you in June on the oldie side :)

mytwistedsoul OP August 26th, 2021

@ThePizza Hey you :) love the new pic!

@sunshinegiraffe123 You did awesome Allie! I'm so proud of you!

@mytwistedsoul
Im so glad I did it. It was time to.

@sunshinegiraffe123 You did great! So brave!

@mytwistedsoul
😀😀Thabk you.

mytwistedsoul OP August 23rd, 2021

Whats with the - your post was saved - thank you for contributing to the community box thing?

sunshinegiraffe123 August 23rd, 2021

@mytwistedsoul
Not sure I'm also getting it . Maybe a glitch

@mytwistedsoul
im also getting it

@mytwistedsoul Censors maybe? To make sure we're being good little boys and girls?

@mytwistedsoul LOL! It tagged me for my own post

@mytwistedsoul Lol it did

barncat August 25th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul- what fun is it if we are good little boys and girls?

@barncat good point! *evil laugh* 😈

barncat August 24th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul- wonder if it is a new thing- feels redundant.

@barncat I think it is a new thing. I couldn't post anything for awhile this morning. So I'm thinking that's when they put it in effect. Um - there's alot of redundant things around here 😁

@barncat
Nice to see you around

lazyKatz August 24th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul
I'm getting the same box thing , have to click it before it posts messages. Also I can't vote up messages now.

@lazyKatz I thought maybe I was imagining the upvotes disappearing! If you reply to a thread that you haven't been to before it doesn't automatically subscribe you to it either. But I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing lol

lazyKatz August 24th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul
I'm not sure of anything that's happening on here at the moment, some warning beforehand would be useful. I don't know about you but I don't cope well with change however immaterial it might appear to the powers that be!

@lazyKatz
Nice to see you around, and I don't cope well with change either. However, if this is the only thing admin does, then I guess I'll accept it. Still need to talk to admin about other things on the teen side sadly

barncat August 25th, 2021

@lazyKatz- I understand how you feel about adapting to change. Reading and commenting on the forums here is one of the soothing parts in my life.

lazyKatz August 25th, 2021

@barncat
This site offers so much and the mere thought of it disappearing is hard to handle. Maybe I worry too much but it hard to change who we are.

@lazyKatz
Its okay. This will become normal soon.

lazyKatz August 25th, 2021

@barncat
​​​​​👍

Smantz August 24th, 2021

Hi.

I’m not sure if I’m doing this correctly, I haven’t really ever used this app much. Last night my boyfriend of 5 years broke up with me and it makes zero sense to me. I’m sure a lot of people say this but he genuinely is a great person. Like nothing went wrong but he’s just feeling unhappy. It’s almost harder that I can’t be angry with him. He’s been so supportive and even talked to me for hours in the middle of the night last night and helped me through panic this morning. I don’t want to rely on him too much and I don’t want to make him feel even more guilty because I know he’s hurting too. I just don’t know what to do or how to handle any of this. I’m almost 27 and up until yesterday I truly thought we were going to get married. I’ve had shitty relationships and this was just not one of them. I keep thinking that maybe he’ll miss me and once he figures things out we’ll work it out, but I don’t want to get my hopes up. I just need help coping. I feel like my world is crashing down on me.

@Smantz Hey :) Sounds like you're in a really tough spot right now. I wish I had some words of wisdom or something to offer you. Tbh - I'm not too good with relationships. Hell I can't even keep friends
Maybe you both just need time - marriage is a pretty big step to take and may be he just needs some time to make sure he's ready for that step ? I wish you both the best of luck and hope that things work out for both of you

@mytwistedsoul
You can keep friends