Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Space For The Unsaid (Personal Diary)

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2022

Uh hello if anyone is reading this! πŸ˜€

I have no idea why I'm even creating this thread but i just feel it will be nice to have a place to share some thoughts or even these images on the internet that i always keep saving for myself because i relate too much but cannot share it with anyone because yes haha

I'm okay with replies here so feel free to drop by anytime ❀️

Just please be kind and respectful if your replying to my posts.

Optimisticempath OP March 7th

@mytwistedsoul

Aw you no need to apologize Soul ❀ its v nice having you here and you caring enough to read these silly rants πŸ˜” and being so kind about it πŸ₯Ί

people at home...Soul...family??πŸ˜” ....can't go away... no means for it rn...or anytime soon...idk...they are ok usually i think idk .....sometimes not nice but no option than pretending im not there ...

me is just so bad at handling the yelling...me freezes πŸ˜” me just go to different room or the bathroom or the balcony area... to be alone πŸ˜…

Soul me conflicted you know... i have thoughts like these too... to go away or move ...I wish that was an option... it isn't anytime soon....but then tbh on many days i feel like they deserve better....im so ...worthless..an absolute waste of space...so more than for me ... I wanna go away from them for them.. so they dont have to put up with such a burden ....they are right in what they think.. say...to me.. for me.. i guess...πŸ˜”

*hugs you ❀❀

mytwistedsoul March 8th

@Optimisticempath Family sucks 😞 I think I knew that you meant family but didn't want to assume. I'm sorry they are the way they are. I don't think they're right in anything that they say or think. Nobody deserves that 😞

There are some people that nothing would ever be good enough to them. You could be a doctor or a lawyer and make a ton of money and it wouldn't be good enough. There would be SOMETHING wrong somewhere

I don't think your rants are silly. It's what you're dealing day to day and it's abusive 😞 and it leaves alot of wounds inside. People like that are really good at making you think you're the problem. You need to hear at least 20 good things for each bad thing you hear about yourself. When you have a lifetime of bad stuff etched inside your brain and end up talking to yourself the same way 😞 Imagine how you would view yourself if you heard only good things growing up ❀️ They're the burden Opti. Not you. You got saddled with lousy family 😞
It does cause alot of conflict. Because deep down I don't think we want to believe those things - it's just constantly there - a broken record on repeat. You're still in school? College? Or work? or both lol. I'm sorry if you told me beforeΒ 

I think if you could get away from them - put some distance between you and them and their abuse - you might start to like yourself more. It'll be baby steps - which is ok - they'll still be steps forward. I know you said it isn't anytime soon but maybe that can spark alittle hope for you? It could be something to look forward to
*hugs OptiBear tight* ❀️❀️ 
mytwistedsoul March 28th

@Optimisticempath Hey you :) Just wanted to say hey and that you've been in my thoughts πŸ’™

polar-bears-hugs-to-you.gif

Optimisticempath OP April 2nd

@mytwistedsoul

SoulllllπŸ₯Ί even tho me an awful friend sometimes ... you never fail to make me feel cared for ...idk how to express how much it means to me..and how much you and your friendship means to me πŸ₯Ί thankyou vv much ❀ me luvs you and appreciates you a lot πŸ€— *tight squeeeziee* you in my thoughts too Soul ❀ 

hug-day.gif

hows you doing lately? πŸ₯Ί

mytwistedsoul April 3rd

@Optimisticempath You're never an awful friend OptiBear! ❀️ You're hurting and struggling with a lot 😞 and friends check in on friends and remind them that they're cared about and loved ❀️ 😊 ❀️

Aww no thank you needed ok? You're one of my dearest friends here ❀️ I just wish there was more I could do to help
Thank you for the tight squeeziee ❀️ I needed that 😊
squeeze-hug.gif
VictoriaLove7 March 30th

@Optimisticempath

Milky,πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ how's you? 🌈🧸

*shares burger πŸ” & fries 🍟 with Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ*

images-12_1711770746.jpeg

@VictoriaLove7

thank you rainbow bear πŸ₯Ί you find the cutest pictures 🌈🧸 me likey burger and fries *nom nomΒ  πŸ₯° shares with you too if you want πŸ’•

im ok Victory ... how are you? and your knee pain? memory is terrible but I think you mentioned something like it... πŸ˜…Β 

VictoriaLove7 April 3rd

@Optimisticempath

*takes some fries 🍟, nom nom & huggss Milky*πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸŒˆπŸ§Έ

me is vvv glad that you are ok & rainbow bear 🌈🧸 hopes you be gentle πŸ₯ΊπŸ’• to yourself, MilkyπŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’•Β 

yes yes, me sometimes have knee pain, you remember it correctly, Milky!πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ ⍝ʕ α΅”α΄₯α΅” ʔ⍝

me is okie in general, but sometimes have itchy allergy on me palms & right knee pain when sitting long ⍝ʕ β€’α΄₯β€’ ʔ⍝

Optimisticempath OP April 6th

@VictoriaLove7

mhm me will try πŸ˜…

oh no .. did you see doctor for knee pain and itchy palms 🌈🧸? 

be gentle with you too and take care also πŸ’• more huggieees for chuπŸ€—

VictoriaLove7 April 7th

@Optimisticempath

yes yes, Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’• Κ•α΅”α΄₯α΅” Κ” me 🌈🧸 see the doctors for me allergy & knee pain, & got some medicines πŸ’Š to take Κ•β€’α΄₯β€’Κ”Β 

me will try to be gentle to myself & chu be more gentle to yourself too! πŸ€—πŸ’•

*huggieess chuu back* πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’•πŸ€—πŸŒˆπŸ§Έ πŸ₯›βΚ•α΅”α΄₯α΅” Κ”βπŸ’•

Yougotmyback March 31st

Heeelooooo LumieeeeπŸ’›πŸŒ™

Miss youuuu!! πŸ’•

@Yougotmyback

AmyboooπŸ₯Ί me so happy to see you πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’›πŸ’› miss you too πŸ’•

how's your health if ok to ask? me hopes you taking care of chu πŸ’• *huggles you tightly*

Yougotmyback April 4th

Just recovering..it will take a few months I guess:/

I'm trying my best to take care of myself. Hope you're taking care of yourself too πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•πŸ’•

*Hugs back* πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

@Yougotmyback

mhmm.. take your time AmybooπŸ’• sending lots of luvv and healing huggles to youπŸ’•Β 

idk how do people have the will and energy to ...well.. live? and doing it everyday? ...fr?

do people really look forward to something? a morning? meeting someone? being around other people? setting goals? food? hobbies? movies? life? how???

im just so πŸ₯΄Β  I can't think of anything i look forward to smh ...idk how that even feels like anymore..Β 

it's sad tho...i wasn't doing ok in a long time but lately it doesn't even seem to matter much lmao..

just here with an endless misery of this pathetic existence ewwπŸ˜–

VictoriaLove7 April 7th

@Optimisticempath

Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’•πŸ₯Ί perhaps by having a hobby,Β  or maybe buying stuff online then you will have smoll things to look forward to πŸŒˆΚ•γ£β€’α΄₯β€’Κ”γ£πŸ’•πŸ₯›βΚ•α΅”α΄₯α΅” Κ”βπŸ’•

Me 🌈🧸 also feel like that most of the times. Then me try to buy stuff in an online store, & then me got smoll things to look forward to (the smoll packages πŸ“¦ ⍝ʕ→α΄₯οΏ©Κ”βπŸ’•

ill spiral worse if i don't make use of this silly humor smh ...so here we are .. again... 🀑🀑

image_1712431221.png

image_1712431265.png

image_1712431393.png

image_1712431753.png

image_1712431844.png

so easyy

amiableBunny4016 April 6th

@Optimisticempath

*Hugs IF OKAY*Β 

hi.gif

@amiableBunny4016 BunweeπŸ₯Ί *hugs back πŸ’• and there's a unicorn gif πŸ₯Ί me luvss πŸ¦„

unicorn-love.gif

@Optimisticempath

Yay! Me glad you like unicorn hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

love-you.gif

@amiableBunny4016 yes even more because they came from sweet bunwee friend πŸ₯ΊπŸ€—πŸ§ΈπŸ€—πŸ€—Β 

lol the unicorn dance is awesome xDΒ 

how's weeknd for you friend?Β 

@Optimisticempath

Hehehe πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ you da best! Weekend is going. Just.. surviving stuff yk but Dw *unicorn dances*

Optimisticempath OP April 12th

@amiableBunny4016 huggles you if okπŸ’œ

Optimisticempath OP April 12th

im supposed to feel sad and like really really sad about something... like maybe also angry on the person because they treated me wrong... made me feel insecure and even more alone.....were inconsistent and emotionally hurtful ...Β broke my trust... are no longer my safe person space... no longer wanna be my friend or love one and just kinda ditching on me... but idk why am i not really feeling it...was this so expected or idk

they said a lot of things even admiting all of that ... and I could only say it's ok??????????

is it? idk... its probably not..my smh ...lowkey saw that coming.. one of those I told you so moments with myself... people dont really stay lmao so what did I even expect... nothing... it should hurt ... I think its hurting but also i dont really know... when did I become so devoid of feelings πŸ˜”.... me thinks me just lacking any energy to show any emotion or say anything... they've decided whatever they wanted and nothing gonna change it so like why bother... it's fine...all is fine... nothing new here...about people leaving.. or just walking out when they feel they are done with you....totally cool bruh..huhπŸ‘Β 

VictoriaLove7 April 12th

@Optimisticempath

*huggsss Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ₯Ί*

It might be because Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ is gentle to them, but me 🌈🧸 think that Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ should be more more gentle to chuself *🌈🧸 huggss Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ₯Ί tighttt*

Optimisticempath OP April 20th

@VictoriaLove7

maybe 🌈🧸 πŸ₯Ί me cant do confrontation and stuff and it's so hard to tell someone how we feel even if they hurty etc πŸ˜”

hugs you tight ❀ 

VictoriaLove7 April 21st

@Optimisticempath

Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’•πŸ₯Ί me used to be like that too, then me read of 'I' statements article. It suggests we can tell people who hurty us using 'I' statements,Β  like, 'I feel.... when you...' but it might not be easy either.

But but, me think you should be more gentle to yourself because when people hurty us, it is not our fault. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’•

*huggsss Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’• vv tighttt*πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ€—πŸ’•πŸŒˆπŸ§Έ

RachelListener April 18th

@Optimisticempath

Hugs πŸ₯Ί till you feel betterΒ 

@RachelListener

httpstenorcomb-l6d-fgif.gif

RachelListener April 22nd

@Optimisticempath

*huggss till you feel better*πŸ₯Ί

cat-hug.gif

a lot of emptiness

a lot of numbnessΒ 

a lot of darkness

it's weird ... sometimes there's just blankness inside but it's not peacefully blank but like very noisy and crowded and uncomfortably loud ... still there's nothing? a lot of noise and then nothing?

this doesn't even make sense i guess but idk it's all weird inside πŸ˜”

LoveMyMoonflowers April 20th

@Optimisticempath

*sitting with Opti beary bean if okay and offering hugs* πŸ«‚πŸ’•

@LoveMyMoonflowers

flowerbuddybeanπŸ₯Ί i missed you smπŸ’• and you always welcome to sit with me and hug me friend πŸ₯Ί hugs back and sitting with you πŸ’•

@Optimisticempath

aww. i missed you too friend πŸ₯Ί and been thinking of you <3 me kinda been in and out of cups but me thinks i’m back from break now πŸ˜…πŸ’œ big big hugs for you my friend πŸ’•Β 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

i don't feel a lot of people think about me so it is so nice and idk cry worthy sweet to hear that you doπŸ₯Ί thank you πŸ’•

i cud do a lil happy dance now that your back then :P welcome back flowerbuddy πŸ€— im sure a lot of people missed you...ik I didπŸ₯Ί..you are always so kind and thoughtful with just the sweetest words to sayπŸ₯°Β Β how was your break?Β 

how is you feeling rn?Β 

big big hugs back πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

@Optimisticempath

awwΒ πŸ₯ΊΒ what makes Opti friend feel that way? :( me knows some people here who defo keep you in their thoughts friendΒ πŸ’œΒ your a vvvvv sweet, lovely friend and you always have beenΒ πŸ’œΒ so v kind to your friends. it would be hard not to have you in thoughts friendΒ πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•tbh i think our brainies seem okay with the fact that we love other people/our friends and have them pop into our thoughtsΒ πŸ’œΒ but brainie is mean to self and mmmm… :/Β 

happy dance 🀭 thank you friend, that’s so sweet. <3 i did miss lots of people here tooΒ πŸ₯ΊΒ including youΒ πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•Β and i’m still missing some people because they’re on break too/ i still haven’t seen them in a while :') :')Β 

my break was okie, it was mostly just me… and life, dealing with lifeΒ πŸ€ͺΒ and peeking at cups now and then but not really for long lolΒ πŸ˜…Β so sweet of you to ask friendΒ πŸ’•

i’m feeling okay nowΒ πŸ’œΒ thank you friendΒ πŸ’œΒ tbh i ain’t been the best (during break) but it’s okay lol :') breathing, dealing with life, schoolybobsβ€¦Β πŸ’œΒ ill say im okay lolΒ πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈΒ how’s you now?Β πŸ₯ΊΒ (no pressure)

*biggest hugs*Β 

I’m sorry friend most of what i said didn’t make any sense πŸ˜…πŸ˜­

VictoriaLove7 April 21st

@Optimisticempath

*rainbow bear 🌈🧸πŸ₯ΊπŸ’• also sits with Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ & huggss you vv tightttt*

Optimisticempath OP April 26th

everything hurty πŸ˜–Β 

please shush brain shush just shushπŸ˜–Β 

LoveMyMoonflowers April 26th

@Optimisticempath

huggies you if okie πŸ’œπŸ’œ