Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Space For The Unsaid (Personal Diary)

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2022

Uh hello if anyone is reading this! 😀

I have no idea why I'm even creating this thread but i just feel it will be nice to have a place to share some thoughts or even these images on the internet that i always keep saving for myself because i relate too much but cannot share it with anyone because yes haha

I'm okay with replies here so feel free to drop by anytime ❤️

Just please be kind and respectful if your replying to my posts.

VictoriaLove7 December 26th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Merry Christmas, Milky 🧸🤗

images-9_1703579295.jpeg

GoldenNest2727 December 25th, 2023

Merry Christmas to you, Empath!  I hope you have a wonderful day. 

716yezyurnl-ac-uf1000-1000-ql80_1703538706.jpg

ArtemisStormWolf December 26th, 2023

Happy holidays opti! 😀 🤍 Hope you're doing alright as much as possible. Ik it's not easy, and it's hard time of year generaly, and im here to say we miss you around 🥺 and hope to talk again. Stay safe 💜

mytwistedsoul December 29th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Hey you ❤️ You popped into my thoughts the past couple days ❤️ * sending hugs and lots of love ❤️😊❤️

Optimisticempath OP December 29th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul 🥺🥺🥺🥺 hugs you tightttttighttt and no let go...

doing absolutely not ok... can someone please hug....

@Optimisticempath hugs you very very tight ❤️ What's wrong OptiBear? 

@mytwistedsoul idk soul..i cannot stop crying.. eveurthi g just came off..ive not been ok in a long time...im not ok..idk how to be ok.. panickyy.. sorry

@Optimisticempath No sorries ok? I know you've been struggling 😞 How about some grounding? Would that help maybe? Maybe we can do it together? 

What 5 things can you see? 

I have a candle - the Xmas tree - the fireplace - the desk and a fan ❤️

@mytwistedsoul

yes together please..🥺 

me in the bathroom... floor... bucket.. mug, face wash.. mirror

@Optimisticempath ❤️ ok ❤️ we got this *hugs*

What four things can you touch?

For me - the table - my phone - the chair - and my jeans

@mytwistedsoul mhmm 🥺 *hugging❤

floor touch.. bucket touch..phone touch ... hair touch 

@Optimisticempath You're doing great ❤️

What 3 things can you hear? 

I can hear the TV - the fan and the pellets falling into the stove

@mytwistedsoul

i am? thanks for being here Soul ❤ feeling lil less shaky now .. idk how to describe tbh but its slowing down .. thank you ❤  

came out ... in bed rn ... hear.. me hear v faint taps on phone screen, the fan ... some honking from afar.. even tho it's so late night ..mostly the fan 

@Optimisticempath You are ❤️ you're able to reply back and things are calming alittle bit for you ❤️ I'm glad I could be here For you

What two things can you smell? 

I smell - tea and faint wood smoke

@mytwistedsoul

❤❤❤❤

smell .. nothing 😅 maybe because of cold or crying rn .. nose seems blocked..

@Optimisticempath aww that's ok *hugs* ❤️ We can still do something for taste - do you have something handy? Maybe a peppermint or a nice piece of chocolate? Even toothpaste can help in a pinch ❤️

I can taste - tea

@Optimisticempath I wish they would have never did the reply button the way they did. It's so frustrating 

You don't need to thank me for anything ok? It comes with caring about you
I'll definitely try to remember that - will you do the same for me? Because I think you're very special too ❤️❤️
Yeah crying can be a nice release but it does have side effects. The headache says you need to rest. I hope you get some good sleep. It's early for me yet so I'll be around and about for alittle while yet 
Please try to be gentle with yourself and your thoughts ok? I'd be lost without you ❤️ *hugs you tight and tucks you into bed* sweet dreams OptiBear ❤️ Love you lots *hides under covers with Opti* 
cat-sleepy.gif

@mytwistedsoul

only water... Soul 😅 ... this is gonna sound so embarrassing but when me was crying ... a tear dropped in me mouth because me trying to breathe through mouth stoopid nose is blocked smh ...saltyyyyy tear  taste 😬.. and a bit too eww to think of it ...💀 but me drinking water now...❤ it's a little sweet ... neutral sweet water taste ..

enjoy your tea Soul ❤ im such a trouble....😔 im feeling a little better... crying slow down.. trying to  breathe better and also not shaky like before...so sorry for worrying you 🥺 i just didn't know what to do... but don't worry now.... *hugs tightly* ❤

@Optimisticempath Just alittle ewww but it's happened to all of us at some point I think ❤️ um - better than a bubble booger lol 😝

OptiBear you are no trouble at all ok? Absolutely no trouble. You're my dear friend and I would move heaven and earth for you if I could make you feel better. I'll worry anyway because I care about you.  I'm here ok? If you need a friend. I wish I could ease your hurts for you 😞 wrap your arms around yourself and hug as tight as you can - that's from me ok? ❤️❤️ Lots of love to you OptiBear 

@mytwistedsoul 

reply button got tired of me too I think😅 

bubble booger :0 😬😭😂 yes anything better than that lmaoo😭

ah idk what to say Soul... you're just the most brightest light in my life always ... thank you for shining your light when it gets so dark in my world.... im used to it but times when dark gets darker.. even a little light is enough and really means the world to me 🥺 you bring lots of it and me doesn't know how to thank you for it... just so grateful for you always ❤

you are vv special you'll remember that mhm? me will remind you often 🥺 so soul's brain slowly starts agreeing more with me 😄 and creating less trouble for Soul 🤗

you doing a lot already ... you being here is vv enough to keep hurts away from hurting too much ... 😅 * big squeeeszieeeee 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 and lots of luvvv back ❤❤ ....

me getting a headache now 😅... who said crying is helpful?????! smh 💀 trying to lay down and wrap in blankiee... if im not responsive soon, im maybe sleepy... so don't let it worry you too much Soul ❤ you've been here with me when I needed it most, you've done more than enough 🥺  ... please get some rest you too ok? me luvs you lots and really grateful for you always ❤  thankchu for being here and being you 

you want to join blankiee fort safe for us?  and comfy comfy also 🥺 

cat-hiding.gif

@Optimisticempath I missed this reply button 😕 my other reply is above this *grumbles about buttons* 

amiableBunny4016 December 29th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Deep breaths Opti. You can do this. *Hugs if okay* 

@amiableBunny4016 hugs .. yes breathe.. me trying ..

VictoriaLove7 December 30th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

😟*huggss Milky 🧸*  & *sits with you*🥛🧸

How's you feeling now, 🥛🧸? Have you been able to get some sleep, milky? 🌈🧸

Optimisticempath OP December 31st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 thank you rainbow bear 🥺🌈🧸 i cannot tell if im really ok or back to the not feeling anything situation but now feels more stable and better than how me felt then ... so I guess better 😅 

yes got rest, me got a headache then from all the crying and panicking ... and ended up falling asleep .. thankfully. 

how've you been Victory?🌈 sends huggieeeee back 🤗

VictoriaLove7 December 31st, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Milky 🥛🧸 😟, 🌈🧸 me first response was late because me wasn't on when you first wrote it. Rainbow bear is glad you feel better, crying usually will relieve stress. Try not to worry, Milky 🥛🧸

(me also had headache last night. But it was nothing compared to something that made me terribly anxious). 

Have you nom nom, Milky? 🥛🧸

LoveMyMoonflowers December 30th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

*big huggle wuggles for milky bear* <3 me so sorry for seeing this late. 💙 how are you feeling now buddy? 🥺

@LoveMyMoonflowers

huggle wuggles made me smile 😄 *huggle wuggles back Flower buddy* you no need to say sorry 💕 thankiees for caring 🥺 im doing better today ... getting back to the blur... but better me thinks😅 

how's you?🥺 *morehuggle wuggles🤗

LoveMyMoonflowers December 31st, 2023

@Optimisticempath

*squeezes for milky bear* 💜 glad your doing better opti buddy. it’s okay not to be okay, too (': we are here with you. 💙 sending loads of love. 

me doing fine (': thank you for caring sweet milky bear 💕 

LoveMyMoonflowers December 31st, 2023

Squeezies* hehe 

ArtemisStormWolf December 30th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Wolf paw hugs all the way opti 🤗🐺

@ArtemisStormWolf wolf paw hugs back Artee 💜 thanks so much 🥺

RachelListener December 31st, 2023

@Optimisticempath

hugs hugs 🥺 till you feel better 

Optimisticempath OP January 6th

hello @RachelListener 💕 thank you very much for the hugs 🥺 till I feel better tho? don't hold your breath lmao... could take forever 🤣 😭

hugs hugs back 🤗🤗

RachelListener January 8th

@Optimisticempath

🤗💕*hugs hugs forever till you feel better*🤗

Optimisticempath OP January 8th

@RachelListener 🥺 thank youu hugs hugs back till forever 🤗

RachelListener January 11th

@Optimisticempath

🤗*keeps hugging tightt*🥺💕🤗

love-you-loved.gif

mytwistedsoul December 30th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Hey you ❤️ Hoping today is a better day 

hopeyourehavingagreatday-behappy.gif

@mytwistedsoul

Better than whatever that was yes Soul 🥺 thankyou for being here ❤ *huggieeeeee tighttt 

thanks-for-being-in-my-life-i-love-you.gif