Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Space For The Unsaid (Personal Diary)

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2022

Uh hello if anyone is reading this! 😀

I have no idea why I'm even creating this thread but i just feel it will be nice to have a place to share some thoughts or even these images on the internet that i always keep saving for myself because i relate too much but cannot share it with anyone because yes haha

I'm okay with replies here so feel free to drop by anytime ❤️

Just please be kind and respectful if your replying to my posts.

Optimisticempath OP September 2nd, 2023

image_1693692897.png

image_1693692717.png

image_1693693019.png

image_1693694304.png

Optimisticempath OP September 5th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul 💕💕

sending hugs and lots of luvvv Soul ❤ thinking of chu 🤗

mytwistedsoul September 5th, 2023

@Optimisticempath *sending hugs and big squeezies and much love to you too OptiBear ❤️😊❤️ Thank you

Optimisticempath OP September 7th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul big squeeezieess back Soul ❤ how is youu? 🤗 hope september treats you well ❤

mytwistedsoul September 7th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Thank you! ❤️ It's been hot 🥵 here. But the weather is going to break this weekend I think. I have tbh depression is kicking my butt 😞 I can't seem to shake it. How is you? I've been worried about you - I hope it's ok to say that. I mean I don't want you to worry that I worry 😅 or maybe make you think that you gotta fake anything. I just care about you OptiBear

animated-greetin-card-you-are-loved.gif

Optimisticempath OP September 11th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

the latter message really made me smile so much Soul 🥺 i completely get you... feeling worried because we care but not wanting to worry the other person because we are worrying about them lmao what is this even 🤯 but i get it a 100 % because i feel as you do too 🥺 thankchu for caring for me Soul... i seem to have forgotten what it might feel to be cared for .. but me appreciates you so much for making me feel so cared for like always ... ❤ your the bestest friend me could ever ask for .. even better 🥺 me worries about you too because me cares about you too and always praying for you ❤

how is me.. i don't really known Soul... it's too much effort into knowing how i really am and then i know it's not a good answer so ill have to idk? work on it? and me doesn't want to do anything...im feeling tired of existing and im pretty sure im not even doing it right lol just yeah..here..and being someway😅

depression is really the worst :( im sorry it's been hard to shake off lately but you are allowed to take the time you need Soul .... its not easy to shake depression away when too much seems to go around us and maybe more inside us ❤ im here for you if you need spacey to talksiees or just sitting together ... we can lounge on comfy beanieees 🥰 me also here to remind chu that you're trying your best and hopefully you can continue to brave through the tough days ❤ nobody needs to ask more from you oki, just being patient with yourself and gentle while you deal with things 🥺 sends lots of luvvsss and tight squeezieesss💕💕

the weather is hot yeah 😮 did it change at your place over the weekend? it's been weird here .. sometimes hot, sometimes raining and sometimes chilly ... mostly at night tho ☺

unicorn-hug.gif

mytwistedsoul September 12th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Tbh I'm not sure what that is either lol 🤪

I just want you to be able to be yourself here in your space. To write or share whatever you choose without fear or concerns of what I might say or think
I think anxiety and depression and alot of other things adds to not feeling cared for. Maybe it's because we don't care about ourselves enough to feel like anyone else cares about us either 😞 I'm sorry you feel like that too OptiBear and I want you to know I really do care ❤️
Can I say - well - what you said about trying your best and how no one needs to ask more of you. That applies to you too ❤️
It's ok to not know and it's ok to need to take a step back from working on it. I think it's ok even to be tired of existing - it's hard work being human. You're doing it right I think because you're here - not just here at Cups but HERE and for that I'm grateful. I'm grateful to know you and be your friend. I do hope things get easier for you and that the world brings many good things into your life because you do deserve them. And I hope you can be patient and gentle too. It ok to just - be ❤️
It's been like that here hot and sometimes rainy but chilly some nights. I just noticed that the leaves are starting to change here too. Won't be long until it's cold and snowy - yuucckk!
hamsta-hamsta-world.gif
Did I tell you how nice it was to see you around today? ❤️
Sending lots of hugs and squeezies and much love. Take care of you ok? As best you can ❤️
panda-cat.gif
I'm loving these beanie chairs you have! 😁❤️
unassumingPeach6421 September 7th, 2023

happy-thursday-snoopy.gif

Optimisticempath OP September 10th, 2023

@unassumingPeach6421 that's really sweet thank you 💕 how are you?

Optimisticempath OP September 11th, 2023

image_1694463058.png

image_1694463080.png

image_1694463219.png

image_1694463346.png

Optimisticempath OP September 27th, 2023

and you know what?? ironically enough, what keeps me going on days it is hardest to ... even a little... is the hope that someday ill be resting peacefully ... finally

Optimisticempath OP September 27th, 2023

image_1695795013.png

image_1695795384.png

sometimes I try really hard to remind myself to just breathe 😅 funny to need that sort of a reminder but at least it allows me to be here still D:

VictoriaLove7 September 27th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

*🌈🧸 sit with milky bear🥛🧸*

Optimisticempath OP September 29th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 so creative with emojis victory 😮thank you for sitting with me 🌈🧸🥺 hope your doing well?

VictoriaLove7 September 29th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Milky bear 🥛🧸 I'm learning the 🌈 🧸 emoji from you ☺

I'm okayish.. how are you, Milky? 🥛🧸

@VictoriaLove7 🌈🧸 me too okayish I think

VictoriaLove7 September 30th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Why only okay ish, milky? 🥛🧸😧

mytwistedsoul September 28th, 2023

I talked with a bunny earlier and I realized it's been alittle since I left a hug for a special Bear ❤️ Been thinking of you OptiBear

milkmocha-milkmocha-hug.gif

@mytwistedsoul 🥺 soul always being the bestest ever 🤗 me thinking of chu too and vv happy to see you always and hug you ❤ and you called me special bear 😭😭 youuuu are vvv special Soul im so grateful for you always *biggest squeezieeee🤗🤗

milkandmocha-hug.gif

sends lots of luvvsss to Soul ❤❤❤❤

mytwistedsoul September 30th, 2023

@Optimisticempath You are a special Bear ❤️ I know things like that can be hard to believe. I know compliments are hard too. You really are an amazing and wonderful person. Gosh there's so much I could say about the person you are 😊 One day you'll smile at the reflection you see in the mirror. One day you'll be proud of yourself for all you've overcome. One day you'll love yourself as much as we love you. That is my wish for you ❤️

I am so so grateful for you OptiBear - more than you could ever imagine *BIG squeezies* Much love to you OptiBear ❤️❤️

bear-teddy-bear.gif
😊
Optimisticempath OP October 6th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul 🥺🥺 Soul how are you always so full of kindness and how do you always have the most heart warming things to say 🥺

I have such a hard time believing people usually.. specially if they say something nice ... but whenever you tell me something, i try vvv hard to believe ... you just have a way of sounding so genuine and pure and just like  someone who has good intentions and good thoughts for everyone and only wants best for them and I want to believe you because you make me sound like a nicer person that some one would want around 🥺 it's still hard but it really means a lot to me how you pick me up always being as genuinely kind and thoughtful always and it just warms my heart sm I can't even explain ❤ you mean lots to me Soul ❤ you have made my world feel better , worth staying in so often ❤ you may not even realise😅 but you bring so much hope and light to my life and idk sometimes it's scaryto think someone would care but I'm just really grateful for you and it means more to me than any words could ever say ❤ 

I have so much love and so much respect for you and so much more love for you ❤ things in life haven't been kind to you either but you continue pushing forward and also bring hope to so many of us, you hold our hands, sit with us and hug us when needed and you are just someone everyone can count on ❤ you're a true blessing Soul, I don't say this lightly... I really pray for your days to be happier, kinder, better so much 🥺 i could collect just one teeny bit of kindness from every single living being in the universe and give it to you and you know what??? I think that would be less too! you deserve more and more and so much more kindness ❤ *biggest squeezieeeeeee 

how's you doing soul?

me read about your doggo in some post and me just wants to be here with you and squeeziee tighttt🥺 

mytwistedsoul October 12th, 2023

@Optimisticempath I'm glad you try to believe what I say. I know it's not easy too do. It means a lot to me that you try. I know those harsh voices in your head are hard to ignore and it's often just easier to accept and believe the bad things people say because it fits the past narrative. But - what if they're wrong? Not just alittle wrong but totally wrong? I'm finding that there are some people who can never see the good. You could find a cure for cancer and be a brain surgeon and they wouldn't say a word. But forget something or fall short of their expectations and they break you down and tear you apart 😞

Tbh I've written and deleted this post a dozen times 😅 Everything I want to say isn't coming out the way I want it to. I didn't know what to say to something so nice written about me 😅

Do you know that you do the same for me? You bring light to my darkness and make me try harder to see and believe the good in me. ❤️ It's not just me either - you bring light - hope and love to everyone you talk to. It beautiful to see. 
It is scary when people care because what if we can't live up to their expectations? What if we fail them in some way? What if we hit a rough patch in our lives that brings out the worst in us? What if we make them angry or upset or if we hurt them? What if they hurt us? That's alot of what if's 😕
If you were to collect those drops of kindness - I would share them with you - because in my eyes YOU deserve more more kindness. Always just be you OptiBear. Because you are special in so many wonderful and beautiful ways ❤️❤️ I am so grateful for you and your friendship

I'm hanging in there - some days ok and some days not lol. Thank you for asking 🙂 *big squeezies and much love to you* ❤️❤️😊
ZendagiMigzaraaa September 28th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

laverne-and.gif

@ZendagiMigzaraaa hi thanks for the hugs so cute 🥺 and your kitty pfp made me smile 😁 hugs-big.gif

amiableBunny4016 September 29th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

*sending a little glitter of appreciation to you to let you know I notice you and i care for you*💛

screenshot-2023-09-29-at-12-04-49_1695985507.png

click here!

Love,

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 bunwee making me cry 🥺🥺🥺 this is vvv thoughtful of you bunwee thank you so much it means so much to me 😭🥺 saving the beary cute picture 💕 *hugs back tight and sends so much luvvv to you 🤗 me often thinking of you too and always wishing you better days 🥺 you are the best bunwee💕💕 here for you if you wanna talk or just sit or something 😅

just another sleep less night being spent on thoughts and tears .... at this point idk if i even care 💀

wonderong tho... randomly ... why is it so difficult with emotions 🤡 idk who taught me to hold back my emotions ... lately even worse .... there's no sense of it .... idk how did learn that its not nice to cry ... or who taught me to not cry ... or that it's always suposed to be under the blanket... or behind the doors or during showers .... and to instantly swallow the biggest lumps in my throat when my heart hurts ... idk who made me think it's not ok to cry ... not ok to cry in front of someone ... not ok to feel .. idk if it's a who or a what ... cant remember ... thinking its things people normally learn as children and idk if I missed any classes or attended the wrong ones lmao 🤡 because clearly... missed so much and it shows.. ... dont want to remember tbh but just wow ... how we learn things and allow it to become a part of us ... become us ... slowly 💀

it's just not fun tho ...remembering in parts but not fully ... trying to make sense of things but failing ... a wholw lot of blur and idk what to do 😖

it's difficult also talking to someone ...ifeel im scared of what might come out if i do? even i dont know what might and that's the scariest part .... there's so much inside..most of it buried so deep it doesn't come up often but there's flashes and traces and little sneak peak reminders of it being there still ... and it feels like being drowned all over again ... a constant fight between gasping for air.... remembering to gasp for air and staying afloat ... we try tho ..

mhmmm head hurts already... yay or whatever!

i can't typeee....💀 sorry for the errors and stuff ...

amiableBunny4016 October 11th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Is okie ❤️ this is your space. We here for you 

breathe-breathe-in.gif

Optimisticempath OP October 6th, 2023

wtf happened here?????! what's up with all the posts 😳

this place is becoming more stressful every passing day fr😖

Optimisticempath OP October 11th, 2023

we cry cry till we ... you know?? what rhymes here 🤖

amiableBunny4016 October 11th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

*Sending Opti hugs if okay* ❤️

Optimisticempath OP October 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Bunwee hugs always okayyy🥺 hugs bunwee tightt🤗 hows you bunwee? me thinking of chu ❤

amiableBunny4016 October 14th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

I'm fine :') how are you? ❤️ thinking of Chu too *hugs is always okay* 

Optimisticempath OP October 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

feels silly to say it aloud but who even cares right 😅 but me thinks im usually lying when i say im fine because it feels easier and safer than explaining the not fine stuff so sometimes i wonder if others also really fine fine when they say they fine... but i so hope you're actually fine bunwee but you also deserve being more than fine you deserve feeling awesome because you are awesome 💕

if you no really fine fine sometimes you still welcome and accepted and luvved here oki?🤗 

idk what i just rambled here lol...im sorry your just too amazing and you deserve to know that you matter and you are luvved🥺💕💕

how am i? idk tbh i just am 😅 ok i think tho D: we went out today and i had some ice cream even tho it was a bit chilly outside but it was nice haha ☺ how was day for you? if you wanna share <3 hugs always okay yes yes 🤗

amiableBunny4016 October 14th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

I hear ya. Its easy to say we are fine. Its easy to pretend to be okay and it's okay to not have okay days and feel low ❤️ sometimes we all need a little cry or to be sad for a while and that's totally understandable. Things go up and down in life just like the waves in the sea... The way the waves overlap with the shore. We like to bury our thoughts in the sand ❤️

But anyways, like my teacher said, when your sitting in the dark look for those little sparkles of brightness. I know its not there right now, but it will show up one day ❤️

Aww im glad you got some ice cream! Sounds like a little fun hey? ❤️ I'm proud of you Opti and I really wish I could hug you right now. Things been up and down but you have always been there for me and I appreciate you and love *you* for you. 

Me is okie. 

*Sending hugs and good vibes* 🤗

P.s. I have missed you lots recently ❤️

Optimisticempath OP October 17th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 the reply button poof again 🥺

bunwee makes me cry being so kind and caring towards me and and vv luvving also and me can't tell how much me grateful for bunwee🥺

I've missed you too and I think I lost our thread  :( ill find it but if you do can you tag me in it? me enjoys talking to you always and here for you 💕💕💕

yes ice cream time is fun time 🥰 bunwee likes ice cream? :0 me hopes bunwee has fun soonsiee also 🥺 

your teacher's message is so beautiful 🥺 me luvsss it and it should be a quote 💕 thank you for sharing 🤗 huggles you❤

Optimisticempath OP October 11th, 2023

dog-drag.gif

my depressed self being dragged over to the deeper, darker end by my friend depression 🙂👍🏼 

do we at least  have some tasty treats on the other side?? 😔

VictoriaLove7 October 16th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Milky bear 🥛🧸 how are you feeling now? 😟