Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

14 Days of Gratitude & Positivity Prompts! 📑

JujuBears June 3rd

image_1717437242.png

🌟 Welcome to a 14-day journey of gratitude and positivity!🌟 

Each day, we’ll explore a new writing prompt designed to uplift our spirits and cultivate gratitude.  Whether you’re a seasoned writer or just starting out, this challenge is for everyone! 

How It Works:

• Every day for the next 14 days, check this thread for my latest prompt!
  • Set aside a few minutes to reflect and write. You can keep it short or dive deep— up to you!

Let’s kick off our gratitude journey with our prompt of today below! 😊

JujuBears OP June 3rd
🌟Day 1 Prompt 🌟

When we focus on small moments, we recognize the importance of each day.  Think about the day you are having now.  What small moment from today made you smile? 😊

*you can reply directly to this post!
sadcat13 June 4th

@JujuBears knowing i don´t have to work today, getting some food from grandma, having some time for myself and making some cute appreciations

JujuBears OP June 4th

@sadcat13 I know the feeling of not having to work - such a relief sometimes! 😄 What are some hobbies or activities you enjoy doing when you have time? 😊

sadcat13 June 4th

@JujuBears currently handling my peer appreciation team responsibilities and making some graphics, it is such a fun thing to do, and i enjoy it a lot. Also been reading a bit and playing a colouring game on my tab and a bit of league of legends with my friend

charlotte18420 June 29th

Hello can we chat up privately how are you doing

@JujuBears Nothing today so far has made me smile. And I don't like anything making me do anything either...I'd rather it happen naturally and holistically then be forced or made to do something. Some days I guess I don't smile and considering the circumstances that's not as bad as people think or feel.

JujuBears OP June 10th

@communicativePond1728 I hope today was a much better day! <3

wishfulForest1871 June 17th

Noticing the warm sunlight streaming through my window this morning, casting playful shadows, brought an unexpected smile to my face. It was a gentle reminder of the simple beauty in everyday moments.

GoldenRuleJG June 18th

Chatting with one of my lovely mentees. It’s awesome to hear about their experiences - well done!

wittyWheel2281 June 19th

@JujuBears

Singing and playing a song well today... some people appreciated it

aquaDime3032 June 19th

@JujuBears

When my husband, who is at the hospital now, was feeling good enough and asked me to take him out for a walk. 🤗

Puddle22 June 21st

@JujuBears Just getting to sit with my pets and goof off with them made so very happy. I don't get to spend much time with them, so it was quite lovely!

neatOwl1762 June 21st

@JujuBears I saw a truly funny cat picture. A black cat is staring at you in horror and in front of them is a picture of a black cat made from their shed fur - with googly eyes

MermaidGal07 June 29th

The small moment from today that made me smile was being able to see the movie Inside Out 2 with my mom.

JujuBears OP June 4th
🌟Day 2 Prompt 🌟

Describe a random act of kindness you’ve received from someone — a friend, family member, or even a stranger. It could be a small gesture, like holding a door for you. Share the moment and its impact on you. 😊

sadcat13 June 4th

@JujuBears not me but i witnessed the sweetest scene in the store when two little girls came to buy some stuff. They picked out a marker and a highlighter but at the checkout they realised they don´t have enough money to buy both so they decided to leave the highlighter. The guy after them in the line saw it and asked me if they didn´t have enough money and i said that sadly yes, that´s the case. He said he will take it then, bought it with his stuff and then handed it to the girls. They didn´t want to accept it but eventually they took it and thanked him, then they all went their separate ways. It was so heartwarming to see and it certainly restored a little faith in humanity 😊

JujuBears OP June 6th

@sadcat13 thank you so much for sharing the kindness! :) I wish I could’ve witnessed the kindness myself!

sadcat13 June 6th

@JujuBears yesss it was very heartwarming to see 😊

@JujuBears Someone working at an organization for people struggling to find safe and adequate housing left a lavender plant for me at my motel. It's ridiculous in a way because I don't want a plant, I want people to care enough to actually be able to help me, but as I'm beyond help for them I need to just be grateful and humble and try respect the fact that most people don't understand what I've been through or am going through so aren't able to effectively help.

JujuBears OP June 10th

@communicativePond1728 sometimes, its the little things. <3

One time, a stranger at a café covered my coffee when my card got declined. That small act totally brightened my stressful morning. It reminded me there's a lot of good out there and made me want to do something kind for someone else too.

GoldenRuleJG June 18th

A man gave me a gardening tip and that was kind of him :)

Puddle22 June 21st

@JujuBears I was out in a park struggling with my shoelaces and these 3 toddlers came up and began trying to help me. No questions asked, just held some of the strings in place. It was very sweet

JujuBears OP June 6th
🌟Day 3 Prompt 🌟

Describe something that cheers you up on a bad day — a person, animal, thing, or an activity.  Share what brings a smile to your face when you’re feeling down! 😊

YourShouder03 June 6th

@JujuBears my cat always makes me smile ;) shes been with me for two years now. I first started uni with her by my side and she is always my comfort 

JujuBears OP June 10th

@YourShouder03 I love this! Pets really do bring so much joy in our lives. <3

sadcat13 June 6th

@JujuBears watching SpongeBob just never gets old 😊 and ofc talking to my bf ❤️

@JujuBears There's nothing in my life that always brings a smile to my face. At least not today or that I can recall.

JujuBears OP June 9th

@communicativePond1728 I’m sorry to hear that. What do you think could’ve made your day better?

@JujuBears thanks for asking 🙏 I tried resting and watching some movies.

sadcat13 June 9th

@communicativePond1728 not even dog or cat videos? 😢

@sadcat13 oh, those sometimes do...thanks for reminding me 😊😊😊

sadcat13 June 9th

@communicativePond1728 😊

On a bad day, my brother always knows how to cheer me up. He has this incredible knack for making me laugh, no matter how down I'm feeling. Whether it's through a funny story, a shared memory, or just his goofy antics, he never fails to bring a smile to my face. We often end up playing video games or watching our favorite movies together, and his easy-going nature helps me forget my worries. His support and understanding are like a comforting anchor, reminding me that I'm never alone in facing life's challenges.

GoldenRuleJG June 18th

Getting into the scripture - it really helps ground me trying to connect with god. 🙏🤗🤍

Puddle22 June 21st

@JujuBears My frog always brings a little sunshine to my day. Seeing such a carefree and admittedly stupid critter attempt to hunt food is so funny to me.

JujuBears OP June 9th

Sorry guys - something came up, but I'm posting Day 4 and 5 prompts today and 6 tomorrow :)

🌟Day 4 Prompt 🌟

Think about a hobby of yours and what makes it wonderful!  Why do you love it? How does it make you feel? If you have more than one, share them away! 😊

@JujuBears

Playing guitar, singing and writing, longboarding, thrifting and garage sailing, road trips, reading, movies, events, sports, weaving, etc.. Am adventurous yet also a home body.

Each different hobby or interest brings something different. Longboarding for example gives me a good community, quality time outdoors, and it's just fun and convenient.

Reading, another example, makes me feel good. You can go to other worlds and places, learn, just have a time...all without going anywhere. Well other than a bookshop or whatever.

And with something like weaving you can feel the satisfaction of making or repairing something with your own two hands. Handmade feels different somehow.

JujuBears OP June 10th

@communicativePond1728 It’s wonderful to hear about your diverse interests and hobbies! Each one seems to offer unique benefits and experiences. 🥺<3 What are some of your favorite books? :)

sadcat13 June 10th

@JujuBears I love making art in multiple forms. It's so nice to explore and shape different concepts and ideas. I also love reading, playing games and dancing