Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

14 Days of Gratitude & Positivity Prompts! 📑

JujuBears June 3rd

image_1717437242.png

🌟 Welcome to a 14-day journey of gratitude and positivity!🌟 

Each day, we’ll explore a new writing prompt designed to uplift our spirits and cultivate gratitude.  Whether you’re a seasoned writer or just starting out, this challenge is for everyone! 

How It Works:

• Every day for the next 14 days, check this thread for my latest prompt!
  • Set aside a few minutes to reflect and write. You can keep it short or dive deep— up to you!

Let’s kick off our gratitude journey with our prompt of today below! 😊

JujuBears OP June 10th

@sadcat13 What is the most recent art you've made, and is there any special reason behind it? :)<3

Mission11 June 10th

@JujuBears

Check out Mission 11 Blog

wishfulForest1871 June 17th

I absolutely love sketching. There's something so calming about grabbing a pencil and just letting my thoughts flow onto the paper. I get lost in the details, whether I'm drawing a landscape, a portrait, or just doodling. It's like my own little escape from reality. The best part is seeing a blank page turn into something unique and personal. It makes me feel creative and accomplished, especially when a sketch turns out better than I imagined. Plus, it's a great way to express my emotions and unwind after a long day. Sketching always brings me a sense of peace and joy.

Puddle22 June 21st

@JujuBears I love embroidering! It lets me both draw and paint and sculpt and make a cool fidget. The best feeling in the world is to run your hands over a finished piece and feel every knot and thread.

JujuBears OP June 9th
🌟Day 5 Prompt 🌟

Share a memorable experience from your life —one that stands out as one of the best! Write about why you’re grateful for that experience and what made it wonderful.  😊

*you can reply directly to this post!

@JujuBears

I've never really had any memorable moments. They're all pretty much buried under or tainted by trauma. Maybe eating s'mores actually though, because they're just flat delicious.

JujuBears OP June 10th

@communicativePond1728 It’s understandable that memories can be complex, especially when intertwined with difficult experiences.  S’mores, though, seem to stand out as a delightful exception —a simple pleasure that transcends any negativity!! The combination of gooey marshmallows, melted chocolate, and crunchy graham crackers creates a comforting treat. Yum! 🍫🍪

sadcat13 June 10th

@JujuBears the moment I realised I feel safe and regulated for the first time and multiple times after that. Always makes me shocked how different it feels compared to my constant state of anxiety.

JujuBears OP June 10th

@sadcat13 I completely agree! These moments become anchors, reminding us that tranquility exists even if it’s fleeting.  They’re the gentle whispers that reassure us we’re not defined solely by our anxiety. 🌿💙

One of my most memorable experiences has to be the family trip we took to the mountains a few years ago. It was the first time my mom, dad, brother, and I all went on a vacation together in years. We stayed in this cozy cabin with a stunning view of the snow-covered peaks. Every morning, we had breakfast together, laughing and chatting without the usual rush of daily life.

One day, we decided to go on a hiking trail that led to a beautiful, secluded waterfall. The hike was tough, and we all struggled at points, but we encouraged each other to keep going. When we finally reached the waterfall, the view was breathtaking. We sat there for hours, talking and enjoying the peace and beauty of nature. 

What made this trip so wonderful was the quality time we spent together, away from all distractions. It reminded me how much I cherish my family and how these moments of togetherness are priceless. I'm grateful for that experience because it brought us closer and created memories that I'll hold onto forever.

JujuBears OP June 10th
🌟Day 6 Prompt 🌟

Write what you need to hear right now, today, this very second.

@JujuBears you're ok, everything's ok. 

JujuBears OP June 10th

@communicativePond1728 you’re ok, everything’s ok ❤️

AveryLove June 18th

@communicativePond1728 you are okay, and everything is okay and will be okay <3

sadcat13 June 11th

@JujuBears deeeeep breath. Tech off. One thing at a time

JujuBears OP June 11th

@sadcat13 deeeeep breath. Tech off. One thing at a time <3

You’re perfect the way you are, don’t change. It’s okay to be chubby or dark. It’s okay to lose marks. You will succeed.

JujuBears OP June 21st

@wishfulForest1871 You’re perfect the way you are, don’t change. It’s okay to be chubby or dark. It’s okay to lose marks. You will succeed. <3

JujuBears OP June 11th
🌟Day 7 Prompt 🌟

Describe the feeling of gratitude with as much detail as you can. Use adjectives and metaphors to be as creative as you wish! 😊

sadcat13 June 12th

@JujuBears this warm fuzzy feeling inside that feels like the warm pleasant rays of sun in the evening or a comforting hug

JujuBears OP June 21st

@sadcat13 I agree! 𥺠I love this.

Gratitude feels like a warm, cozy blanket wrapping around you on a chilly day. It's like a burst of sunshine breaking through clouds, filling you with a deep sense of contentment and peace. It's that heartwarming glow that makes everything feel just right.

JujuBears OP June 21st

@wishfulForest1871 such an amazing feeling, right? <3 You explained it so beautifully!

@JujuBears

Becoming grateful is going from some kind of sparking, spiky, volatile creature into a glowing, munificent, floating abstract of genuine, authentic, engaging positivity and happiness.

I turn inside out and focus; a camera zooming in and out to bring everything, everyone, everywhere into a singing, beautiful clarity. Thinking critically replaces critical thoughts.

It's a one person social movement. I stop shooting people, places and things (Including myself.) with the gun of negative thought and ammo of judgement. Isolation ceases.

I'm soft yet strong and beautiful. A black hole giving more then it takes. Patient, loving, gentle. War dissolves into conscious, affirmative action. I go from no one to know one.

JujuBears OP June 12th
🌟Day 8 Prompt 🌟

Think about a list of things that exist in the world that you are grateful for.  Then, choose one to write about in detail! 😊

sadcat13 June 12th

@JujuBears oh i love this thread so much, it is so much fun. Cats, obviously. A tiny creature with little triangle ears thinking it owns you, knocking stuff off the table but being scared of a cucumber? Absolutely precious 😊

JujuBears OP June 13th

@sadcat13 I'm happy to hear that you love it! :) I have dogs but, I agree, cats are way funnier and they are just always doing something unexpected - and plus, they're super cute!

@JujuBears I am so grateful for butterflies. The way that they fly, their beautiful patterns and colors and of course their metamorphosis. It reminds me that in this hard time that I’m having, I have to remember that the world is not over. I’m just in my metamorphosis. I need to give myself time. Every time I see one it reminds me and I get a little bit boost that keeps me going. 

JujuBears OP June 13th

@Butterfliesandmanatees72 I love the way you captured the essence of butterflies beautifully - their metamorphosis serves as a powerful reminder! Just like butterflies, we too undergo transformations in our lives.  Its good to recognize that we're not at the end, but simply in the midst of our own metamorphosis! 🌞

I’m grateful for many things, but one that stands out is cats and dogs. These furry friends bring so much joy and unconditional love into my life. Whether it’s a cat’s soft purr as it curls up on my lap or a dog’s enthusiastic greeting when I walk through the door, they never fail to lift my spirits. 

Their playful antics, like chasing a toy or rolling over for belly rubs, provide endless entertainment and laughter. When I'm feeling down, their comforting presence and affectionate cuddles are incredibly soothing. The way they sense my moods and offer their companionship reminds me that I'm never alone. 

Cats and dogs teach me about loyalty, love, and the simple joy of living in the moment. Their companionship is a constant source of happiness and gratitude, making life richer and more fulfilling.

@JujuBears

What's all around us but can't be seen?

Yes, air! It's true; it's not exactly Gucci,

but with which one do we still breathe?

Some things we feel we need...but really? 

Without air we're never at home,

Always gasping and groping for more.

A new car sure is fast and easy!

But how much do you miss while speeding?

Perfect relationships; appealing...

Lots of mindless sex; intriguing...

Money piled to the sky seems the way...

Until all air is taken away.

We may need more ships in space to know

How beautiful is earth's biodome.

But without a bit of love and grace,

We lose our air, it's vital embrace.

Heather225 June 12th

@JujuBears

oops, i am seeing this late but hopefully i can catch the last days! very cool initiative! i will always show up for gratitude and positivity 🥰

JujuBears OP June 13th

@Heather225 Of course, we are always happy to see you!! 🥰

Heather225 June 12th

Day 8: I am grateful for the existence of glitter. Such a simple thing as sparkly dust has brought me so much joy and distraction. We've been making potions at my house lately. It's an inexpensive craft activity and the array of things you can do is so expansive. you can mix colors, and glitter, and decorate the bottle and the finished product is a stemming paradise. doing this with my partner has been such an enjoyable use of time and swishing these bottles around has been so calming. all in all, i'm grateful for art as therapy, glitter for calming and vitalizing, DIY videos and people to do them with 💗

JujuBears OP June 13th

@Heather225 I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments! Glitter truly is magical — it adds that extra sparkle to life. ✨✨ May your glitter-filled adventures continue to bring you joy and relaxation! 😁

JujuBears OP June 13th
🌟Day 9 Prompt 🌟

Think about some life lessons that you are grateful to have learned.  Then, choose one to write about! 😊

sadcat13 June 16th

@JujuBears I think I deeply cherish learning about healthy communication and correlation in relationships as well as attachment theory. It is immense help. Life just changes so much once you realize it's you two against the problem, not against each other 

One life lesson I'm really grateful for learning is that failure isn't the end of the road—it's a stepping stone. Back in college, I had this big project that I totally messed up. I felt like the world was ending at first, but looking back, that experience taught me resilience and the importance of learning from mistakes. It showed me that setbacks are just opportunities to grow and improve. Now, whenever things don't go as planned, I remember that project and how it eventually led me to better things.

JujuBears OP June 15th
🌟Day 10 Prompt 🌟

Think of your favorite place to travel — near or far.  What about that place makes you happy? 😊

sadcat13 June 16th

@JujuBears it's silly but the cat caffee in the city 😊 the cats ignore me most of the time but hey. I'm at least blessed by their presence 😁