Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

14 Days of Gratitude & Positivity Prompts! 📑

JujuBears June 3rd

image_1717437242.png

🌟 Welcome to a 14-day journey of gratitude and positivity!🌟 

Each day, we’ll explore a new writing prompt designed to uplift our spirits and cultivate gratitude.  Whether you’re a seasoned writer or just starting out, this challenge is for everyone! 

How It Works:

• Every day for the next 14 days, check this thread for my latest prompt!
  • Set aside a few minutes to reflect and write. You can keep it short or dive deep— up to you!

Let’s kick off our gratitude journey with our prompt of today below! 😊

wishfulForest1871 June 17th

I want to go to South Korea because I love the mix of old and new. I'm fascinated by the ancient temples and palaces, and I want to learn more about the country's history. The cities are so vibrant and modern, with great shopping and food. I've heard the people are super friendly and welcoming, which is really important to me. I also want to try all the delicious Korean dishes, like kimchi and bibimbap. And, of course, I want to explore the beautiful natural landscapes, like the mountains and coastlines.

aquaDime3032 June 16th

@JujuBears

Hi Juju, let’s see if I understand the journey. I write here what I am grateful today, right? So, I am grateful for:

* to be able to be here share my sorrows, pains, concerns and have the friendship and support from all of you; 

* to have a beautiful day outside that lift my spirits;

* when it is raining, to hear the sound of the rain ☔️, smell the wet soil and enjoy the quietness;

* to have hope that one day the problems that inflict me and others will be solved;

* to have a cup of coffee ☕️ with oat drink every morning 

Thank You for this opportunity to think about these things and share them with others. Have a great day 🌞. 

Aqua ☺️

JujuBears OP June 16th
🌟Day 11 Prompt 🌟

What is something you see every day, but it still brings you joy? 😊

*you can reply directly to this post!
sadcat13 June 17th

@JujuBears a message from my bf ❤️

aquaDime3032 June 17th

@JujuBears

Trees 🌴, birds, coffee machine 😊😉☕️

wishfulForest1871 June 17th

Seeing my hamsters 🐹 everyday

JujuBears OP June 21st

@wishfulForest1871 Loveeeee that :)

JujuBears OP June 17th
🌟Day 12 Prompt 🌟

What is your current favorite song, and what do you like about it? 😊

sadcat13 June 18th

@JujuBears I'm stuck with I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare 🎵🎶

JujuBears OP June 21st

@sadcat13 I'm gonna take a listen! :O

wishfulForest1871 June 18th

@JujuBears My current favorite song is "Muntazir 2" by Talha Anjum. The reason I love it so much is because of its soulful lyrics and the depth of emotion it conveys. It's one of those songs that hits you right in the feels, you know? Every time I listen to it, it reminds me of the guy I love. The lyrics speak about waiting and longing, which mirrors how I feel about him. It's like the song captures the essence of the patience and hope I have in my heart. The melody is hauntingly beautiful, adding to the sense of nostalgia and yearning. Whenever I play "Muntazir 2," it feels like a part of my story is being told. It’s comforting and bittersweet at the same time.

aquaDime3032 June 25th

@JujuBears

OMG, I really can’t say. I keep listening to several movies and series soundtracks like from Pride and Prejudice, the Maias, somewhere in time; then I remember about black eyed peas, very oldies from Beatles and Dido and I just love them all. 😍💃🎤

Aqua

GoldenRuleJG June 18th

Juju you have made a beautifully presented post here. It’s enriching and encourages fresh questions - well done! 💛Thank you for your contribution. Hope you are having a fantastic week!

JujuBears OP June 21st

@GoldenRuleJG Thank you so much!! Such a pleasure seeing your name here :)<3

GoldenRuleJG June 21st

@JujuBears 💛💛💛💛

JujuBears OP June 21st
🌟Day 13 Prompt 🌟

Look at what’s around you right now. Pick an item you’re grateful for and describe why. 😊

wishfulForest1871 June 21st

@JujuBears My family means a lot to me, even though they're pretty strict. My parents always push me to do my best and follow the rules, which can be tough, but I know they just want the best for me. My brother and I have each other's backs when it counts. Family dinners are often serious, with a lot of focus on school and responsibilities, but there's love in the mix. Despite the strictness, I can feel their support and care. My mom and dad are always there to guide me, and my brother brings some much-needed fun into the house. We might have our differences, but we're a unit, and that's something I wouldn't trade for anything.

sadcat13 June 21st

@JujuBears my psychology book. It helps me understand people better, help them better and hopefully, help me in the future when pursuing my degree (after i get my life together)

GoldenRuleJG June 25th

Never say never ❤️

JujuBears OP June 21st
🌟Day 14 (Final) Prompt 🌟

Write a thank you note to someone on 7 Cups who impacted you recently! 😊

*thank you everyone for JOINING and participating. <3
wishfulForest1871 June 21st

@JujuBears 
This post is for @PatienceImpatiens

I just wanted to drop a quick thank you note for being such a rockstar during our recent chat. Your courage in the face of all that hurt is seriously inspiring. You reminded me that even in the toughest times, staying strong and positive is possible. Your resilience has left a big impact on me, and I truly admire your spirit. Keep shining, and thank you for sharing your journey with me! Your strength gives me hope, and I'm so grateful to have connected with you.

sadcat13 June 21st

@JujuBears thank you Bears for making this wholesome thread, i had so much fun reflecting on your prompts 😊

GoldenRuleJG June 21st

@JujuBears 

@ASilentObserver, @Hope, @Heather225, @SoulfullyAButterfly thank you for your leadership and commitment towards assisting listeners and trainees <3 <3 

Heather225 June 24th

@GoldenRuleJG

thank you so much 🥺 it's an honor to serve the community alongside fantastic leaders like you

GoldenRuleJG June 26th

Cannot forget the people out there who have assisted me - big thank you 🤍It’s great to learn from people

aquaDime3032 June 28th

@JujuBears

A couple of weeks ago I was in a parking lot with my husband, who has PD and has problems moving. I was helping him get out of the car 🚗 when a guy came in our direction and asked if we need some help. I thanked him and said that I had it covered. He said if we need any assistance he would be there to help. It is nice to know that someone is paying attention to his/her surroundings and willing to help.😊🤗