Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

KindleMissie August 1st

Knock, knock! Missie is here to share another letter of appreciation. ✊🚪😊
Today is the day to appreciate the lovely and cute person who makes our peer appreciation posts most adorable, guess who? 😃
You are right!  It's our sweet Vickity @VictoriaLove7!🎉🥳🌟
Hey Vicks, I hope you are doing well! You have received a lovely message from @HeavenlyMagic. 🤩💗

img-1981_1722513055.jpeg

The message reads: You are amazing. The way you describe each and everyone's appreciation is just beautiful. you are an angel of 7 cups. thank u so much for being here. you make a huge impact.

@HeavenlyMagic has highlighted their admiration of your wonderful personality traits!💫✨💕

These traits are:

img-1982_1722513277.jpeg

Friendly: caring and nice to everyone.
Patient: takes the time to calm down before acting.
Intuitive: can understand something immediately without conscious reasoning.
Supportive: kind and helpful.

@HeavenlyMagic has sent you warm hugs to let you know how grateful they are to have you!🫂🤗🥰

hug-hugs-and-love.gif

Thank you, @VictoriaLove7, for being the amazing person you are. We all admire and love you so much. Your kindness and empathy, your love of fonts, Kamojis, and interpretation is truly admirable. We are grateful to have you here at 7 Cups!🤩💓

A big thank you to you, @HeavenlyMagic, for sending a sweet message of appreciation to our fellow Vickity for the hard work she has been putting in!😃❤️

We love you both so much! ☺️💕

VictoriaLove7 August 1st

@KindleMissie 🌼(*´◡`*) 

me put reply for you below (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

@HeavenlyMagic

Thank youu, Magic 🪄 (๑╹ヮ╹๑) for your sweet appreciation! 🥺😭 🤗 

& you say me is angel 👼 of 7 Cups ☕ 😭

Me admire & enjoy the graphics you all created, thank you for the time you spent & your works in making graphics & detailed in each appreciation with your signature style! •─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

@ KindleMissie 🌼(๑•᎑•๑)

Thank youu 😭 for creating this very cute graphics for me & Magic! 🪄 (。╹▿╹。) 🥺🤗

It is a cute rainbow 🌈 & a tea cup ☕ theme graphic, Missie! 🌼(。╹▿╹。)

It is a rainbowy 🌈 theme because my pfp is a rainbow 🌈 mug (..◜ᴗ◝..)

There is a pastel rainbow 🌈, Sunshine 🌞❤, & cloud ☁️ 

There are purple ᰔᩚ, teal ᰔᩚ, yellow ᰔᩚ little hearts below the cloud ☁️ 

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face  (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

The cloud ☁️ has soft pink blushes & this face ꒰ ˶◕᎑◕˶ ꒱

There is also a little angel 👼 holding a red heart ❤ The angel has soft pink blushes & this face (⁠◍⁠•⁠◡⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠

There is a cute colorful tea cup ☕ with soft pink blushes & this face (•᎑•) & there are hearts 💕 on it

There is a sparkle ✦ that has soft pink blushes & this face (˶ᵔ ヮ ᵔ˶ ) & there are little yellow, gold, soft pink stars  around it

There is a dove 🕊 with a leaf 🌿 in its beak, & the dove flying on the lotus  ࿆  ࿆ flowers 

The font color for the name is purple, it is in the same purple tone as the purple color of the rainbow 🌈 

The font color for the message is peach 🍑 because the background color of the graphic is soft pink peach 🍑 

The qualities graphic is also cute o(^▽^)o

Each quality is written on a soft purple cloud ☁️ 

There is a pastel rainbow 🌈 with soft pink blushes & this face (˶◕᎑◕˶

There is a soft pink sparkle that has soft pink blushes & this face (•᎑•

There is a colorful tea cup ☕ that has this face (ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ)

The warm hugs is a cute milky 🥛🧸 & mocha bears ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ & there are soft pink hearts 💕 

The bears have these faces ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ ʕᴖᴥᴖʔ💕 

The letters colors in typing are purple, soft blue, purplish, blue, yellowgreenorange 🍊, indigo, teal, & peach 🍑 because those are the colors of the rainbow 🌈 in the graphic, & the color of the background in the message graphic. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

KindleMissie August 1st

@VictoriaLove7

Aww! That’s so adorable Vickity💗

Your welcome!😊 I am so happy you liked it😃✨

VictoriaLove7 August 1st

@KindleMissie

Thank you, Missie 🌼(*´◡`*)❀ me saves the graphic & the whole! (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)

healingsoul4892 August 2nd

Attention!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou has sent this very special appreciation to @WeEarth

743869030745_1722588187.PNG
Sun also sent you this champion's trophy!

myhome-50lakhs.gif
You're the champion!🏆

Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun, your heartfelt words always bring so much warmth and positivity. Your appreciation messages are a true gift!🌞

WeEarth

Earth, your dedication and kindness shine through in everything you do. You make our community a better place!🌍

VictoriaLove7 August 2nd

@healingsoul4892

It is a cute Earth 🌏 theme graphic, Soul! 🌸o(^▽^)o

It is earth 🌎 theme because it is for Earth 🌏

There is the earth 🌎 with children & the Earth 🌏 has soft pink blushes & this face ()

There are pink Sunflowers ꕤ🌻ꕤ because it is from Sunshine 🌞❤!  & soft yellow flowers & there are soft peach 🍑 Tulips ᗢ 🌷 ᗢ

The font color is brown because the color of the stripes on some of the flowers 𑁍 is brown (..◜ᴗ◝..)𑁍

The champion trophy ᯓ🏆彡 gif image is shining (。╹▿╹。)

The letters color in typing is green because the color of the flowers stems 𖤣𖥧 & leaves 🍃 are green (๑•᎑•๑) 

WeEarth August 3rd

@VictoriaLove7

heart.gif

@healingsoul4892

Aww how lovely, Soul, you even added @WeEarth 's profile picture for that extra-love hehe. Thank youuu for your kind words and a job well done here. You're awesome!💖

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much, Sun! Your words mean a lot to me🌟😊💖

KindleMissie August 2nd

@healingsoul4892

Aww! It's so cute! 💖

@KindleMissie

Awww thanks a lot Missie!😊it makes me happy that you like it💖

KindleMissie August 4th

@healingsoul4892

Welcome💖

WeEarth August 3rd

@KindleMissie

Yes, it is my friend. I loved them too 💜

KindleMissie August 4th

@WeEarth

YESS!!💗

WeEarth August 3rd

@healingsoul4892

Soul, thank you for making this post so nice and sweet 💓 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou is someone close to Earth's heart. Earth's day brightens with sun rays, so their words are special for me. Thank you soul for this lovely post my friend 💜 This post made me feel better and it really touched my soul and healed 😊 

WeEarth August 3rd

@healingsoul4892

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Sun, you are always special to me and its great to hear from you my friend 💜 Your messages are so heartwarming, I love to read them over and over again! Haha 😃  Thank you for the kind words my friend. Yes, challenges are always around me these days, but I am moving forward with patience, courage and resilience. Your appreciation means a lot to me. 💓 Thank you for this post and trophy, I saw this post at the right time. 🤗

love-happy.gif

Another appreciation post coming through!

This time, @wontwakewontsleep has received a lovely appreciation from @sympathetic3

346903797306554_1722589679.PNGThey also sent you warm hugs!

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug.gifsympathetic3

Your kind words and positive energy are truly appreciated! Keep on brightening our environment here on 7 Cups!🌟

wontwakewontsleep

Your kindness makes a big difference and is deeply appreciated by everyone in our community! Keep on with your wonderful presence here!🌸

VictoriaLove7 August 2nd

@healingsoul4892

It is a cute panda 🐼 theme graphic, Soul! 🌸 (..◜ᴗ◝..)

There is a panda 🐼 holding a bamboo & the panda 🐼  has this face ʕ •ᴥ< ʔ⍝

There are soft blue flowers with a white center. So the font color is blue & the square is white ʕᴖᴥᴖʔ 

The warm hugs is a cute milky 🥛🧸 & mocha 🐻 bears. Milky 🥛🧸 bear has soft pink blushes & this face ⍝ʕ˶ᵕᴥᵕ˶ʔ⍝💕

The letters color in typing is blue because the background color in the graphic is blue ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ

Dear @cristlecares

You've received an appreciation from a secret friend!

98543709407_1722592288.PNG
💗They also sent you lots of love!💗

moti-hearts.gif

Secret friend

Your heartfelt message speaks volumes. Your gratitude and appreciation are truly touching!💌

cristlecares

Your unwavering support and kindness make a world of difference. you are truly amazing!

VictoriaLove7 August 2nd

@healingsoul4892

It is a cute flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ with a cat ₍^•⩊•^₎ theme graphic, Soul! 🌸 (*´꒳`*)

There is a soft pink flower ৶ꕤ७ , soft blue flowers ৶ꕤ७ , cherry 🍒,  & outline of a soft pink heart ᡣ𐭩

There is a yellow cat with this face ≽^•⩊•^≼

The font color is gold brown because the color of the cat's eyes, nose, mustache, & some of his fur is brown ^^

The lots of love is a cute penguin 🐧 taking soft pink hearts 💕 from a basket ‎٩(⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)و

The letters color in typing is gold because the font color in the graphic is gold brown (*´◡`*)

KindleMissie August 2nd

@healingsoul4892

So many cute posts!!!!💓

@KindleMissie

Thanks so much, Missie!💕😊

KindleMissie August 3rd

@healingsoul4892

Your welcome! 🤗💗

KindleMissie August 3rd

Hello @SummerKay2024, I hope you're doing well!😃👋

Dear Kay, I am reaching out to share an appreciation message for you from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou.🤩🌟

img-1984_1722714327.jpeg

img-1985_1722714342.jpeg

img-1986_1722714364.jpeg

img-1987_1722714383.jpeg

The message reads: Hey hey Kay, I just wanted to take a moment to reach out and let you know how truly inspiring you are. I can imagine how difficult this time has been for you, losing a love one is the worst kind of experiences ever and I want to commend you for the strength and grace you’ve shown while navigating this immense loss. It’s okay to feel a mix of emotions; allow yourself the space to grieve and heal at your own pace.

Your ability to support others even during such a challenging period speaks volumes about your character and grit. You have always been a warm and uplifting presence, bringing light to those around you. The
kindness and appreciation you share with your peers do not go unnoticed, and your genuine spirit has touched many lives, I am sure. Always so nice to see you share appreciations for your friends here.

Please remember that it’s okay to lean on others when you need to. You don’t have to carry this burden alone. Your feelings matter, and it’s important to take care of yourself as you walk (or swim?) through this
journey.

Take all the time you need; we’re all here for you, cheering you on every step of the way. You’re stronger than you know, and I believe in your ability to find peace and solace in the memories you hold dear.

Take care of yourself, and know that you are surrounded by love and support.🤗💛

Kay, after reading Sun's message, I was in tears. I can truly
empathize with the emotions you might be feeling after losing your
loved one. Knowing that you are receiving support and still supporting
others during such a challenging time is truly admirable. We are
incredibly proud of you for everything you are doing. You are amazing!🙂💗✨

Sun has also sent a wonderful self-care kit for you!💝💫🌟

vday-valentines-day.giflove-you.gif

Please take good care of yourself, Kay. As Sun mentioned, we are all here to cheer you on! Remember that you are never alone, and don't hesitate to reach out to any of us, including me. You are unique and important. 😇💞

Thank you so much for being a wonderful person and always being a shining light in so many people's lives here at 7 Cups and beyond. You are truly awesome. I hope you feel better after reading this heartfelt
message. We love you, @SummerKay2024!🌟❤️

A big round of thank you to @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for sending such a heartwarming message. You never miss an opportunity to brighten everyone's day. I hope Kay feels uplifted after reading your message. Thank you so much again.🙂💛

We love you both!☺️❤️

SummerKay2024 August 3rd

@KindleMissie

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is such a thoughtful and wonderful message thank u so much. I appreciate the kinds words. 🤗💛🐡🐡✨️✨️✨️

KindleMissie August 3rd

@SummerKay2024

So happy you liked!😊💕 Thanks to @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for writing a beautiful and heartwarming message🌟

SummerKay2024 August 3rd

@KindleMissie

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The puffer 🐡and colors is my favorite and of course her words are truly nice. This made my day 💛💛 and urs being called unique and important is sweet. 

Thanks again 

Kay 🐡✨️✨️✨️✨️

KindleMissie August 4th

@SummerKay2024

This is so sweet!💗 Your welcome Kay!😊

VictoriaLove7 August 4th

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ & orange 🍊 blowfish 🐡 theme graphic, Missie! 🌼(。╹▿╹。)

It is Sunshine 🌞❤ & orange 🍊 blowfish 🐡 ϵ( ᴖΘᴖ )϶ because it is from Sunshine 🌞❤ for Kay & Kay's pfp is an orange 🍊 blowfish 🐡 

There is a cute yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ with orange 🍊 shines that has soft pink blushes & this face (⁠◍⁠•⁠◡•⁠◍⁠)⁠

There is an orange 🍊 & yellow blowfish 🐡 that has this face ( ⁠⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠

There is a bee 🐝 flying nearby the Sunflowers ꕤ🌻ꕤ The bee 🐝 has soft blue wings ʚïɞ & this face (˶•᎑•˶)

There are yellow Sunflowers ꕤ🌻ꕤ because it is from Sunshine 🌞❤ & there are outlines of purplish little hearts ᰔᩚ There are also yellow bubbles ●●

There is also a yellow sea plant 🌾 with bubbles ●● around it

The font color is brown because the eyes of Sunshine 🌞❤ & the blowfish 🐡 are brown (◍⁠•⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠ ( ⁠⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠ ⁠)

The kit is a girl holding a ❤ red heart. The girl has this face ( ᵕᴗᵕ )

There is also a gif image of a box 📦 that has notes 'for you' & 'with love' & inside the box there is a cute doggo 🐶 waving ૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝ა

The letters color blue, purplish, green, yellow, soft blue, orange 🍊, red, teal, & purple because the color of the background graphic is soft blue, green because the color of the Sunflowers ꕤ🌻ꕤ stems & leaves 🍃 are green, yellow because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow, orange 🍊 because the main color of the blowfish 🐡 is orange 🍊, red because the color of the heart ❤ held by the girl in the gif image is red, purplish because the color of the centers of the Sunflowers ꕤ🌻ꕤ & the outline of the little hearts ᰔᩚ are purplish (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)

KindleMissie August 4th

@VictoriaLove7

Cuteee!💓

VictoriaLove7 August 4th

@KindleMissie

Thank you for making cute graphic, Missie! 🌼(*´◡`*)❀ 

@KindleMissie

While typing appreciations I get carried away sometimes lol, didn't realise it would need multiple graphics, but goodness you did such a wonderful job at this, Missie, I absolutely adore the little fishie and sun, along with sunflowers hehe. Thank youuuuu for delivering my message soooo beautifully, and for your sweet compliments making it extra-mazing!🥰💖

moti-hearts.gif

KindleMissie August 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much Sun!☺️💗🌟

And don’t worry about writing big letters. The whole journey is awesome. I am loving every moment creating these cute graphics with lovely appreciation messages!😊💛💓

@KindleMissie

Awww you just fit right in, soooooooo happy to have you in our team. Thank you for adding the little "missie-sparkle" to peer appreciation program.🥰💖

Hey hey @Littlebirdie30 you've got a sparkling-kind appreciation from @SparklingLuna who would also like to gift you "lots of love".🥰

image_1722783163.png

Shout-out to @teenytinyturtle for making this adorable graphic for y'all.💛

Click me for the best quality pixels that forumland obviously ruins for us!🥰

Thank you for all you do, Birdie. You're somebirdy everybirdy needs in their life.❤

have-a-great-day-greeting.gif

Lunasaurous, you write the sweetest appreciations. Sending love back atcha.

SparklingLuna August 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you Sunniesaurous ❤️❤️

VictoriaLove7 August 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute birdie 🐦 theme, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂) & Teeny!  🐢 o(^▽^)o

It is birdie <(•`) 🐦 theme because it is for LittleBirdie ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

There are pink, blue, & orange 🍊 birdies <(•`) in the graphic. The pink & blue birdies 🐦 have soft pink blushes & this face ⋋(⁠˶•⌔•⁠˶)⋌  ⋋(⁠˶•⌔•⁠˶)⋌ The orange 🍊 birdie has soft pink blushes & this face 𓆩(⁠˶•⌓•⁠˶)𓆪

There is a jar of soft pink ᰔᩚ & ᰔᩚ red hearts 💕 & a label 🏷 with  'love' on it. There is also a green plant 🌿

The font color in the graphic is soft blue 𓆩(ᴖʚᴖ)𓆪

The gif image is also birdie 𓅨 𓅪 theme. There are seven colorful  birdies <(ᵔ )

The letters color for the message is soft blue because the font color for the message in the graphic is soft blue. The font color for the names is green because the color of the plants 🌿 is green 

Sunshine 🌞❤ says 'somebirdie  <(ᵔ ) & everybirdie' ⋋(⁠˶ᵔ⌔ᵔ⁠˶)⋌

LittleBirdie30 August 6th

@VictoriaLove7 @SparklingLuna This is so so sweet! Thank you so much Luna and Victoria!! 🥰

VictoriaLove7 August 6th

@LittleBirdie30

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

@TeenyTinyTurtle

Sunshine 🌞❤٩( ᐖ )۶ & Teeny 🐢 (ㅅ´ ˘ `) are the ones who created this very cute graphics & post, Birdie 🐦 ⋋(⁠˶ᵔ⌔ᵔ⁠˶)⋌

me enjoy & put description of the cuteness of the graphic. 𓆩(ᴖʚᴖ)𓆪

LittleBirdie30 August 6th

Thank you @Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @teenytinyturtle You both are so wonderful and thank you!!! 💜💜