Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 June 23rd

@heathermarie95

It is a pretty Earth 🌏 & mango 🥭 theme graphic, Heather! ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა

There is the earth 🌏 photograph taken  from the space, a red skin mango 🥭, & mangoes 🥭 peeled & cut into squares (っ˘ڡ˘🥭ς)

The font color in the graphic is white because the lights in the space above the earth 🌏 is white

The mango 🥭  gif image is cute & funny. It is a penguin 🐧 wearing a mango 🥭 costume laying among real mangoes 🥭 

The penguin 🐧 has this face ⊂(ᵔ⌔ᵔ)

The letters color in typing is orange 🍊 because the color of the mangoes 🥭 skin  in the graphic is yellowish orange 🍊 ヾ(๑╹⩊╹๑)ノ"

sadcat13 June 23rd

@heathermarie95 thank you for making this cute graphics for me 😊

WeEarth June 23rd

@heathermarie95

Aww, thank you Heather for this warming sweety post 💓 I love mangoes and how can I miss these lovely mangoes 😃 Heartfelt gratitude to you Heather for making this post awesome 💜

kie.gif

WeEarth June 23rd

@heathermarie95 @sadcat13

Thank you cat for this kind note and lovely mangoes 😃💓 This post made me feel fantabulous as it’s the first post in the morning and a kind appreciation after a while. Thank you my friend 💗

cartoon-pooh.gif
sadcat13 June 23rd

@WeEarth enjoy your mangos and your morning 😊

WeEarth June 23rd

@sadcat13

Mangoes are over here my friend 😃 But I am enjoying the morning with your lovely note💕

sadcat13 June 24th

@WeEarth got you some 😊mangoes-mort.gif

WeEarth June 24th

@sadcat13

Yummm😋😋 Wanna take some before I eat them all?? 😛

high-five-patrick-star.gif

sadcat13 June 26th

@WeEarth nope, these are all yours 😁

sadcat13 June 24th

Attention everyone, we have a special message for @optimisticempath , sent by their friend @SunLionheart . Lionheart is also sending a warm smile with the appreciation 😊

012049e9fac8efec7280053d7f07fc9a_1719252098.jpg

Lionheart admires that you are:

🏆 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
🏆 Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future

open-minded-they-are-able-to-see-things-from-others-point-of-view-inquisitive-they-look-for-and-find-new-ways-to-improve-and-build-a-healthy-future_1719252136.png

Lionheart´s special message for you:

I feel like they underestimate themselves. They got a lot of power!! It's enough that they exist and that makes me smile in of itself:)))

i-feel-like-they-underestimate-themselves-they-got-a-lot-of-power-it-s-enough-that-they-exist-and-that-makes-me-smile-in-of-itself_1719252158.png

Thank you optimisticempath for being a member of our community. Your support and kindness is contagious, and we appreciate you a lot for all you do 😊

Thank you Lionheart for appreciating optimisticempath and spreading kindness 😊

VictoriaLove7 June 25th

@sadcat13

It is a cute Sunflower 🌻৶ꕤ७ & smiley theme balloon 🎈, cat! 🐈‍⬛ ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎

There is a cute yellow Sunflower ꕤ🌻ꕤ shape smiley balloon 🎈 with white petals that has this face ꕤ( •◡• )ꕤ , & yellow smiley balloons 🎈 that have these faces ( •᎑• )  ( >◡• )  on a soft blue sky. 

It is a yellow tone graphic because cat 🐈‍⬛ ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎ likes yellow 

The qualities graphic is soft blue flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ with yellow centers with various tones of orange 🍊 colors on a soft yellow background graphic. There is a trophy 🏆 point for each quality in typing (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The message graphic is a slice of orange 🍊 & soft blue flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ on an orange 🍊 & yellow background graphic. ^•⩊•^

The font color for the message graphic & the qualities graphic is red.  (๑•⩊•๑)

The letters color for the message is orange 🍊 because the message graphic is an orange 🍊 theme. The letters color for the names is soft blue because the flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ color is soft blue (*´⩊`*)

There are this '😊' because it is cat's 🐈‍⬛ signature emoji /ᐠ •⩊• マ Ⳋ

sadcat13 June 25th

@VictoriaLove7 thank you for your interpretation 😊 this wonderful colour combination was requested by the appreciator and it was so much fun to make 😊

VictoriaLove7 June 25th

@sadcat13

Thank you, cat! 🐈‍⬛ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎ for your works in making the cute yellow & blue theme graphics! °ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ°

(It is a trophy 🏆 point because it is yellow theme tone ^•⩊•^ ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ )

sadcat13 June 25th

@VictoriaLove7 😊❤️

sadcat13 June 24th

We have one more special message to share, this time, for @Tobedoctor . @calmmoon2104 thinks you are amazing, and wants you to know it! They are sending you this picture and some flowers with the appreciation

qprbwyn_1719252777.jpeg

884201b748e4f2bf4784f396be99011c_1719252829.jpg

Calmmoon admires these of your qualities:

💙 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
💙 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
💙 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
💙 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
💙 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
💙 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
💙 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone

patient-they-take-the-time-to-calm-down-before-they-act-open-minded-they-are-able-to-see-things-from-others-point-of-view-cheerful-they-are-fun-to-be-around-optimistic-they-focus-on-culti_1719252912.png

Calmmoon´s special message for you:

Doc is supportive, amazing, caring, empathetic, patient and so much more! She always helps me feel better in really tough time and comforts me even though I am really bound to relapse in hopelessness. She is the reason I try to hold on a little longer when I feel worthless and feel negative. She brings positivity to my mind and is a really great friend! Even though it is really hard to make me feel better and console me, she always keeps on trying and points out so many positive and good ways to cope with my emotions. Whenever I read her messages, no matter how lengthy and even though I cant provide any good replies to them as I am bad at expressing my feelings, I feel so so much positive and better than I was feeling before talking to her. She deserves really great things in her life, she is a beautiful angel I got in tough times. Thank you so much Doc, for always supporting and being kind to me. You are the best<3 - Blue moon 💙

doc-is-supportive-amazing-caring-empathetic-patient-and-so-much-more-she-always-helps-me-feel-better-in-really-tough-time-and-comforts-me-even-though-i-am-really-bound-to-relapse-in-hopelessn_1719252958.png

whenever-i-read-her-messages-no-matter-how-lengthy-and-even-though-i-cant-provide-any-good-replies-to-them-as-i-am-bad-at-expressing-my-feelings-i-feel-so-so-much-positive-and-better-than-i-was_1719252969.png

Thank you for providing so much support and comfort to your peers 😊 People like you are making the world a better place worth fighting for 💙

Thank you calmmoon for appreciating tobedoctor. I see you are going through a hard time, and i´m glad you found such a good listener. I hope things will work out for you. I´m proud of you for trying your best even when faced with hardship 💙 

VictoriaLove7 June 25th

@sadcat13

It is a cute cat ^•⩊•^ & moon 🌑 theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎

It is a cat ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ holding a moon 🌑 theme because it is for Tobedoctor & their pfp is a cat ^•ﻌ•^ chef 👩‍🍳 & it is from moon 🌑

There is a soft grey cat ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ hugging a white moon 🌑 The cat has this face ฅ^ᵕﻌᵕ^ฅ & the moon 🌑 has this face ( ᵕᴗᵕ )

There is also a soft blue flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ image (*´⩊`*)

The qualities graphic is splashes of blue paints 🎨 & a butterfly 🦋  & there is a blue heart 💙 point for each quality. 

The message graphic is a blue birdie 𓅨, outline of butterflies 🦋 , & outline of flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ on a soft blue background graphic with splashes of blue paints 🎨 

The font color for the message graphic & the qualities graphic is black ⚫ because the color of the outlines of the butterflies 🦋 & the flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ are black. So, the letters color in typing is also black grey because the font color in the graphic is black & the cat ฅ^ᵕﻌᵕ^🌑ฅ hugging moon graphic color tone is grey. ヘ( ᵕᴗᵕ ヘ)

heathermarie95 June 26th

Hello @S0cksequinotz

You have received an appreciation from @Sidezombie88

screenshot-2024-06-25-at-7-59-53-pm_1719360067.png

They also sent you lots of love!

goma-happy.gif

Zombie & S0cksequinotz -

Welcome to 7Cups!

s0cksEquiNotz June 26th

@Sidezombie88

we will rule the world togetherrrrr
VictoriaLove7 June 26th

@heathermarie95

It is a pretty blue & green tone graphic, Heather! ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა

There is a blue abstract on a green background graphic. The letters color is in the same blue tone as the blue abstract color (。╹▿╹。)

The lots of love gif image is a cute happy goma cat ^•⩊•^ Its paws make a soft peach 🍑 heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 sign

Goma has soft peach 🍑 ears & blushes & it has this face ฅ•⩊•˶^ฅ  ฅᵔ⩊ᵔ˶^

heathermarie95 June 29th

Hello @Lavalavau

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend

screenshot-2024-06-28-at-8-36-25-pm_1719621527.png

They also sent you lots of love

goma-happy.gif

Lavalavau -

It is great to see how much

you have accomplished on 7Cups.

Keep up the great work!

Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are

VictoriaLove7 June 29th

@heathermarie95

It is a pretty pink theme graphic, Heather! ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა

It is a pink abstract with splashes of little white sprinkles ●

The lots of love is a cute happy goma cat that has soft pink peach ears, blushes, & this face ฅ^。ᵔ⩊ᵔ。^

Goma makes a ᯓᡣ𐭩 soft pink heart sign with its paws  ฅ^•⩊•。^

The letters color is purplish because the graphic color tone is pink, & purplish is pink & purple (..◜ᴗ◝..)

ChromaticFinss June 29th

Hiiiii Sunshineee 🌞❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)❤

(∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)💗

you got a super special appreciation from Vic 🌈

@VictoriaLove7 

Vic says to youu ٩( ᐖ )۶💗

png-20240627-124611-0000_1719639122.png

7 cups has been a great place because of Sunshine's 🌞❤ presence 🤗❤

We are truly blessed to have Sunshine 🌞❤ in Cups & in the world. 

We love you lottss, Sunshine 🌞❤🥺❤

Vic sent a sweet ice cream (っ˘ڡ˘🍦ς) for sweet Sunshine 🌞❤🤗❤

2-20240627-122844-0000_1719639207.png

Graphics created by : @VictoriaLove7

VictoriaLove7 June 29th

@ChromaticFinss

Thank youu, Finss! 🐟 ϵ( ᴖΘᴖ )϶ 🐟🥺 for making this post & for the perfectly chosen letters colors ୧⍢⃝୨ for the typing parts for the appreciation for Sunshine 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂) from me ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ singing 🎵 & playing guitar 🎸 to show Sunshine 🌞❤ & there is a smoll rainbow 🌈 to show me (..◜ᴗ◝..)

There is a slice of pizza 🍕 because it is Sunshine's 🌞❤ favorite food! (っ˘ڡ˘🍕ς)

The yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face ღ(⁠◍•ヮ•⁠◍⁠)🎸⁠ღ

The font color for the names in the graphic is soft pink & the font color for the message is red. (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠

The sweet ice cream 🍦 graphic is a Sunshine 🌞❤ holding pink, yellow, & blue ice cream 🍦 & heart ᯓᡣ𐭩ᯓᡣ𐭩 shape soft pink & pink balloons 🎈 

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face 🍦⊂(ᴖ ヮ ᴖ)つ

Finss 🐟 ϵ( ᴖΘᴖ )϶ 🥺 🤗 have created the letters colors to match with the font colors in the graphic & with the color of Sunshine! 🌞❤

The letters colors are red, because the font color for the message in the graphic is red, soft pink because the font color for the names in the message graphic is soft pink, & yellow gold because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow gold. The hearts ❤ in typing are ❤ red & pink 💗 ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨ because the font colors in the graphic are red & pink ᕠ( ᐖ )ᕤ

ChromaticFinss June 29th

Hey hey hey!! 

New Appreciation Announcement📢

@wishfulForest1871 has  sent a colourful appreciation for @Ozfast

They are, 

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.,

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.,

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.,

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

@Ozfast, Wishful has sent you colours of joy 🥰💛💙💜🩷🩵🩶🤍🧡❤

untitled-800-x-600-px-600-x-800-px-20240629-121440-0000_1719643736.png

Appreciation: @wishfulForest1871

Appreciated Peer: @Ozfast

Graphics created by: ChromaticFinss

VictoriaLove7 June 29th

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute minion ᕠ(◉‿◉)ᕤ with colors of joy 🎨 theme graphic, Finss! 🐟ϵ( >Θ< )϶

It is colors of joy 🎨 theme with a minion ᕠ(◉‿◉)ᕤ  because Wishfulforest sent colors 🎨 of joy to Ozfast ヽ(。╹▿╹。)ノ

There is a minion ᕠ(◉‿◉)ᕤ standing on a paper airplane  જ⁀➣ holding a bear 🧸 plushie with a colorful rainbow heart ᯓ🌈ᡣ𐭩 

The minion has this face ᕠ🧸(◉‿◉)ᕤ

There is a heart shape જᡣ𐭩⁀➣ traces of paper airplane track 

The background of the graphic is colorful red, orange 🍊, yellow, green, blue, & purple painted circles. There is a tree 🌳 of colors pink, soft pink, soft purple, green, & blue ٩(⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)و

The letters colors for the qualities are also colorful, purple, tosca, green, gold, blue, & red. (*´◡`*)

The hearts in typing are also colorful yellow 💛, blue 💙, purple 💜, white 🤍, orange 🍊 🧡, & ❤ red. Every word in the sentence ' Ozfast, Wishful has sent you colours of joy' has various colors, tosca, red, blue, purplish, yellow, green, & purple (´•᎑•`)

healingsoul4892 July 2nd

@livesinlightandlove sent an appreciation for @SpreadPeace20

474484994_1719927030.PNG

They also sent sunshine to you!
sun-waving.gif

SpreadPeace20 - its so cool to see how much your guidance and support have meant to livesinlightandlove as they've rejoined our community. Your dedication and kindness really stand out. Thanks for being such an awesome mentor!

livesinlightandlove - Your appreciation for SpreadPeace20 highlights the warmth and support we all value here. Your words show how much you care and how grateful you are. Keep spreading that positive energy and paying it forward. Thank you for sharing your gratitude!

VictoriaLove7 July 2nd

@healingsoul4892

It is a pretty cherry blossom 🌸 theme graphic, Healing! 🌸 (´•᎑•`)𑁍

There are big soft pink cherry blossoms ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.🌸 ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. that look like Healing's pfp on each corner & there are little cherry blossoms 𔓘ֶָ֢ 𔓘ֶָ֢  on a blue sky & cloud ☁️ background graphic.  (*´◡`*)

The waving Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image is cute with this face ღ(◕ ღ)

@healingsoul4892

Sooo pretty, Soul. Welcome to the team!💖

I love how you've added your personal notes for our peers too. Personalisation makes it 100x sweeter!🥰

healingsoul4892 July 5th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thanks, sun! So happy to be part of the team. Personal touches make it special!💖😊

heathermarie95 July 4th

Someone would like to send 

an appreciation to themselves anonymously! 

screenshot-2024-07-03-at-8-06-37-pm_1720051646.png

They are also sending themselves some sunshine!

sunshine-good.gif

Secret Friend -

Thank you for being you!

VictoriaLove7 July 4th

@heathermarie95

It is a pretty red & blue theme graphic, Heather! ૮₍´。ᵔ ꈊ ᵔ。`₎ა

There is a red & blue graphic, & there is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image above the moving water surface ˚༄˚༄ 

The cute Sunshine 🌞❤ has this face ᯓ( '◡' )彡

Hello @iloveorangecatsmeowmeow from your profile it appears you haven't logged into 7 cups in a while, so I hope you're doing well, and when you do come on here again, may this be one sweet notification waiting to make you smile!💛

Here's a lovely message from @Namjoonsbonsai for you!💛

image_1720108951.png

Along with some healing tea!💛

mochi-cat.gif

They also sent you a picture present, that you can unwrap by clicking here.💛

Sending y'all lots of love and good vibes, Meow and Bonsai!💛

VictoriaLove7 July 5th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute orange 🍊 cat /ᐠ •ヮ• マ Ⳋ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💗

There is an orange 🍊 white cat 🐈 because it is for orange 🍊 cat ^•⩊•^ ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ

There is a soft yellow binder note with pink wires & there are orange 🍊 cat paws 🐾 & these ७ ७ 

The soft yellow binder note has a white background with splashes of pink ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎

The font color for the message in the graphic is pink because the wires color is pink & there are pink splashes on the background graphic. The font color for the names is soft peach 🍑 because the cat's ears color & these ७ ७ in the graphic are soft peach 🍑 

The orange 🍊 cat /ᐠ •ヮ• マ Ⳋ has this wink wink face /ᐠ >⩊• マ Ⳋ

The letters color for the message in typing is pink because the font color for the message in the graphic is pink. The letters color for the names is orange 🍊 because the cat's /ᐠ •ヮ• マ Ⳋ color are white & orange 🍊 The hearts 💛 in typing is yellow because the color of the binder note is soft yellow ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ

The healing tea 🍵 gif image is also cute! It is a cat ^•⩊•^ sipping tea 🍵 using a peach 🍑 tea cup

The cat has soft pink blushes, ears, & mouth, & these faces ₍^⁠˶˶^₎   /ᐠ⁠˶ᵕ⩊ᵕ˶マ

@VictoriaLove7

Aww love the detailing, thank youuu Viccc!🥰

cant-thankyou-enough.gif

VictoriaLove7 July 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ for your hard work & the time you spent in creating super cute graphics that makes the appreciation even more meaningful & sweet ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)❤

owl-heart.gif

sadcat13 July 5th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou this cat graphics is so cute 🥺

kylersartpace July 5th

We have a special message for @KindnessMatters2020 ! @Sunisshiningandsoareyou thinks you are amazing, and wants you to know it 😀 They are sending you a trophy with the appreciation to celebrate your awesomeness 🏆 

cute-gold-trophy-cartoon-character-first-place-champion-trophy-cup-in-flat-style-flat-outline-icon-free-vector_1720199106.jpg

They have highlighted many of your personal qualities these include:

untitled-600-x-800-px_1720199223.png

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork.

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

They also included this very special message for you:

1_1720199422.png

2_1720199435.png

3_1720199449.png

4_1720199459.png

5_1720199468.png

- Thank you for everything you do here on cups. You have so many amazing qualities we can admire you for. You are an inspiration to your friends, and truly make the world a better place.
- Thank you Sun for appreciating Kindness. You are always so encouraging and positive, and your words bring so much joy to others

@kylersartpace

So happy to see you, Kyler and thank you for making this lovely post, I realised now how long-ish it turned out lol, thank youuu for making multiple graphics and delivering my message for @KindnessMatters2020 so beautifully!🥰

Love the entire purple-blue theme here!🤩

VictoriaLove7 July 6th

@kylersartpace

It is a pretty plants  𖤣𖥧🌿 𖤣𖥧 theme graphic, Kyler! 🧑‍🏫 (*´◡`*)🌿

There are soft blue plants 𖤣𖥧 in the message graphics. The font color in the message graphic is blue because the  𖤣𖥧 plants color is soft blue (。╹▿╹。)

The qualities graphic is soft purple post it notes with pins 📌 & the background is soft blue plants 𖤣𖥧🌿𖤣𖥧

The font color is blue because the color of the plants  𖤣𖥧🌿𖤣𖥧 are soft blue (๑•᎑•๑)

The letters for the qualities names in typing is soft purplesoft blue for the sentences because the color of the post it notes are soft purple & the push pins 📌 color is blue (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The letters color for the Sunshine's 🌞❤ & Kindness' names is soft purple because the color of the post it notes is soft purple (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

The yellow trophy 🏆 image is cute & it has this face ( •ヮ• )

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I am crying while reading these incredibly sweet words!!!! I was away for a few days and coming back to this marvelously, beautiful, kind, loving, generous, thoughtful, encouraging post has made my day! Sun, you are someone that I always admire in your ever-present way of sharing love and light in everything you do! Not only am I  proud and grateful to work side by side with you but I am even more honored to have you as someone who inspires, motivates, encourages and demonstrates what unconditional love and support looks like in our community and the world at large. YOU my friend are a treasure and I will make sure to revisit this post whenever I am feeling a little down or discouraged because your words here hit my heart and brought tears to my eyes. You are one of a kind and I hope you know that I feel the same about you in every single way because you make being part of this community such a heartfelt work of love and devotion 💗💛💜💚💖💗💜 Sending you lots of love and hugs!