Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 January 16th

@Optimisticempath

It is a ghost ๐Ÿ‘ป theme graphic because Stormy's pfp is a ghost ๐Ÿ‘ป wearing headphones ๐ŸŽง.ย  The letters color is pink just like the background of the graphic & the soft pink heart ๐Ÿ’— held by the cute ghost ๐Ÿ‘ปย 

The warm hug is also by ghosts ๐Ÿ‘ป & the ghosts have this face 'โ˜บ'

It is a super cute ghost ๐Ÿ‘ป theme graphic,ย  Milky!๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ

CompassionateArrow January 16th

Tadaaa! New appreciation! Yayyyy!โœจ๐Ÿคฉ

Who is it this time.....?๐Ÿ˜ฎย 

Drum roll pleasee๐Ÿ˜ ^ dadadada ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ^

It is our buddy @FlatenedByLife!!

You've been appreciated by @WeEarth๐ŸŒŽ. They've left you a note of appreciation:

image_1705406593.png

Aww that's so sweet๐Ÿ’œ

They think you are also๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Here, they've a gift for you as well๐Ÿ‘‡

virtual-sunshine-sunshine.gif

They're sending you some Sunshine!๐ŸŒž

I hope you like it๐Ÿ˜

Looking forward to more love and appreciation! Lalalaa๐Ÿ˜

@CompassionateArrow

It is a simple but pretty pinkish peach graphic with an outline of a flower & a shining white butterfly ๐Ÿฆ‹ , Arrow ๐Ÿน โ˜บ

I love the virtual Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค with a rainbow! ๐ŸŒˆ ^_^

@CompassionateArrow

Aw what an adorable post, Arrow!๐ŸŒˆ

Silly forum tags unfortunately do not work when followed with an exclamation mark (!), so here's a re-tag for our sweet teenie friend @flatenedbylife who is always spreading so much cheer around and truly deserves all the appreciation coming their way.๐Ÿ’–

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Whoopsie! I didn't know that๐Ÿ˜… Thank you Sun!๐Ÿ’›

January 16th

@CompassionateArrow Ahh thank you my friend โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜€

WeEarth January 17th

@FlatenedByLife

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–

WeEarth January 17th

@CompassionateArrow

Thank you arrow for making this post special๐Ÿ’“

Oooi! More and more loveee๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Who's being appreciated this time..?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฎ

It's our lovely buddy @Irongod 1๐Ÿ’•. They've been appreciated by a secret friend of theirs๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Here's what they've to tell youu๐Ÿ’™

image_1705412864.png

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

This is how they describe youu๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Open Minded - They are able to see things from othersโ€™ point of view.,

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.,

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Ooo! Ooo! They've a gift for you tooo!

cutie-virtual-hug.gif

They're sending you warm hugs! Awwwww๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

I hope you like it!

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalalaa๐Ÿ˜

Way to gooo, @IronGod1, you're soo appreciated!๐Ÿ’œ

@CompassionateArrow

It is a cute splashes of paints graphic with an outline of a butterfly ๐Ÿฆ‹ for @IronGod1

The letters colors for each quality is the same as the splashes in the graphic โ˜บ

The warm hug is a cute sheep ๐Ÿ‘ & a blue koala ๐Ÿจย 

Bunnylovesyou January 16th

๐Ÿ’œ Hi!! Today @unassumingeyes has been apprechiated by @Avyisking , yay!!ย ๐Ÿ’œ

screenshot-2024-01-16-1-06-01-pm_1705428368.png

screenshot-2024-01-16-1-06-21-pm_1705428387.png

screenshot-2024-01-16-1-06-54-pm_1705428419.png

๐Ÿ’œย Eyes, goshness! You have been here so little time and you have already made such a positive impact on my life. I was just one-day being my rambley odd self and you made me feel so pretty and loved and you do that for every person you meet! It is remarkable! You are sossosososooso awesome! I can't even explain it! You deserve all the smiles and Jeffy hugs in the world!!! Like I'm speechless and you know I have a lot of words. I just wanted to remind you that you are an amazing, wholesome, absolutely beautiful person, inside and out *pats your head* we all know the way to my heart is headpats, but let's be honest, I liked you before that ๐Ÿ˜… thank you for everything eyes. It is so much fun to get to play unscramble with you and ramble about random stuff. I feel like I've known you for years, and that's saying alot, I have massive trust issues. I can't wait to get to talk to you more! You make the world a beautiful place just by existing buddy. Keep being awesome.๐Ÿ’œ

๏ปฟ๐Ÿ’œ Avy also sends this video of baby animals!!ย https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3h3oMl41hcย ๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ’œ you seem so sweet and kind and amazing, you really have made such an impact on teenie land, keep it up buddyย ๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ’œ avy, you are amazing lol, keep It up๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ’œ love always, bunny๐Ÿ’œ

unassumingEyes January 16th

@Bunnylovesyou Genuinely holding back tears rn. Avyy this was so nice <3 Im so glad I could make you feel comfortable around me! You are an amazing person in an amazing communtiy and deserve all the love.ย 

All the pats for you! *pat pat*

AvyIsKing January 16th

@unassumingEyes *hugs* I'm glad you love it. You deserve it, and I mean every word of itย 

unassumingEyes January 16th

@AvyIsKing Thank you โค๏ธ

@Bunnylovesyou

The graphic color tone & the hearts are purple because Eyes' pfp color is purple. It is a pretty purple theme graphic, Bunny ๐Ÿ‡ There are seven yellow butterflies ๐Ÿฆ‹ with reverse flying routeย  on each graphic โ˜บ

Bunnylovesyou January 16th

@VictoriaLove7

Im glad you love it ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

sadcat13 January 16th

@Bunnylovesyou this graphics is so prettyyyyyyย ๐Ÿ˜ญ

sadcat13 January 16th

We have a message for our cookies lord, @Fristo .ย @El2002snow thinks you are an absolute legend, and deserve to have a trophy for your hard work.
158608e5f12f3090ffff702889822816_1705438988.jpg

Snow specially highlighted these of your qualities:

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
Open Minded - They are able to see things from othersโ€™ point of view
Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork

forgiving-they-make-conscious-intentional-decisions-to-let-go-of-resentment-and-anger-toward-someone-for-an-offense-respectful-they-try-to-make-sure-everyone-feels-respected-and-understood_1705439069.png

Snowยดs message for you:

Fristo is a very nice and kind person. They are able to solve problems in a minute and can always find another way to make something work. I thank them for that.

fristo-is-a-very-nice-and-kind-person-they-are-able-to-solve-problems-in-a-minute-and-can-always-find-another-way-to-make-something-work-i-thank-them-for-that_1705439104.png

Thank you for all you do for us here on 7 cups boss. We have run away with so much cookies that you must be a baker master by nowย ๐Ÿ˜. Cookies and jokes aside, thank you for your hard work to spread positivity and make the community a better and happier placeย ๐ŸŒป

Thank you Snow for appreciating Fristo with such a kind message. Stay your amazing and kind selfย ๐ŸŒป

VictoriaLove7 January 17th

@sadcat13

It is a cute cookies ๐Ÿช theme graphic because Fristo's pfp is a monster cookie ๐Ÿชย  The letters color is brown because the graphic color tone is brown like cookies. I like the Sunflowers ๐ŸŒป that you put I the typing, car ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ› โ˜บ

There is a cute frog eating cookie โ˜บย 

sadcat13 January 16th

We have one more message from @El2002snow , this time forย @WishUponAStar968 . Snow is sending some kind words and colors of joy with the appreciation.

937e381aeb3f318eed5fe2074071163a_1705446996.jpg

Snow wants to highlight these of your qualities:

๐ŸŒบย Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
๐ŸŒบย Supportive - They are kind and helpful
๐ŸŒบย Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
๐ŸŒบย Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
๐ŸŒบย Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

empathetic-they-look-to-understand-and-share-the-feelings-of-another-supportive-they-are-kind-and-helpful-respectful-they-try-to-make-sure-everyone-feels-respected-and-understood-frien_1705447048.png

Snowยดs message for you:

They are very kind and supportive. I really like them and hope they continue to support people on this app.

they-are-very-kind-and-supportive-i-really-like-them-and-hope-they-continue-to-support-people-on-this-app_1705447071.png

Thank you for being the member of our communityย ๐ŸŒบ

Thank you Snow for another warm appreciation and another beautiful colour palette request. I really enjoy exploring the unique colour combinations you choose for your appreciated peers. Hope I did it justice ๐ŸŒบ

sadcat13 January 17th

@WishUponAStar968 maybe now it works?

WishUponAStar968 January 17th

@sadcat13

I got it! and thank you so much for making this!

sadcat13 January 17th

@WishUponAStar968 glad it works now and that you like itย ๐Ÿ˜Š Snow chose the colour palette of grey, pink, blue and orange specially for youย ๐Ÿ˜Š

WishUponAStar968 January 17th

@El2002snow

I very much appreciate your kind words! Thank you very very much!ย  This made my day๐Ÿ˜

@sadcat13

It is a pretty cherry blossom ๐ŸŒธ flowers with butterflies ๐Ÿฆ‹. It is a Summy theme โ˜บ

There is a cat ๐Ÿ˜ธ with this face 'โ˜บ' to show the creator of the graphic. The colors of joy are soft purplish colors in various tone ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›โ˜บ

sadcat13 January 17th

Attention please, @Walker7957 has a message for @SparkyGizmo ! Walker is sending you a smile with the message, and since Walker requested for the pictures to be in the colours of your profile picture, enjoy this happy little dragonย ๐Ÿ˜Š

623adb51e00b6297323001e754a6ebae_1705452872.jpg

Walker specially highlighted these of your qualities:

๐Ÿ’–ย Cheerful - They are fun to be around
๐Ÿ’–ย Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
๐Ÿ’–ย Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
๐Ÿ’–ย Supportive - They are kind and helpful

cheerful-they-are-fun-to-be-around-optimistic-they-focus-on-cultivating-positivity-to-bring-out-the-best-in-everyone-friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-supportive-they-ar_1705453125.png

Walkerยดs special message for you:

Hello SparkyGizmo

I wanted to say a quick thank you for all you do for the safety team and for always ensuring 7Cups is kept safe. I love seeing around the forums, you are always sprending so much positivity, being thoughtful of others and being an all round amazing person.

Thank you Gizmo

hello-sparkygizmo-i-wanted-to-say-a-quick-thank-you-for-all-you-do-for-the-safety-team-and-for-always-ensuring-7cups-is-kept-safe-i-love-seeing-around-the-forums-you-are-always-sprending-so-much_1705453114.png

Thank you for keeping the community safe! You truly do a lot for us and deserve to be appreciated for your hard workย ๐Ÿ’–

Walker, thank you for taking the time to appreciate Gizmo for their work and coming up with such a personal way to say thank youย ๐ŸŒน

@sadcat13

It is a cute dragon ๐Ÿ‰ graphic with Gizmo's โœจ pfp color red orange, cat ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›โ˜บ

The Sunflowers ๐ŸŒป frame red yellow for the qualities graphic is pretty โ˜บ

I like the Sunflower ๐ŸŒป in flowery red yellow theme the graphic! โ˜บ

SparkyGizmo January 18th

@sadcat13

@Walker7957

Hi Cat!ย ๐Ÿ˜Šย โค๏ธย Thank you so very much for creating this beautiful appreciation post! I love this! It's so very pretty with the colors chosen and thank you too, for the happy little dragon!ย ๐Ÿ˜Š He is adorable and I want to snuggle him, lol!ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

*high fives*ย ๐Ÿ˜Š and big *hugs*ย โค๏ธ

Hi Walker Snail!ย ๐Ÿ˜Šย โค๏ธย Thank you so very much for this beautiful appreciation post, for your kind words and for thinking of me! You have no idea how much this meant to me today. I am truly grateful.ย 

*high fives*ย ๐Ÿ˜Š and big *hugs*ย โค๏ธ

sadcat13 January 19th

@SparkyGizmo glad you like it ๐Ÿ˜Š

CompassionateArrow January 17th

New appreciation!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ

^drumroll^

Our buddy @Seekingthelight has been appreciated by our lovely @El2002snow

Here's what they've to tell youu๐Ÿ˜

image_1705483492.png

~๐Ÿ’–~

Here's how they describe youu๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.,

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.,

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

They've a gift for you too!

have-a-beautiful-day-flowers.gif

They're sending you beautiful flowers!๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

I hope you like it๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalalaa๐Ÿ˜

@CompassionateArrow

It is a pretty soft pink graphic with flowers, Arrow ๐Ÿนโ˜บ The qualities colors are the same as the flowers colors in the flowers gif image. โ˜บ There are transparent & yellow butterflies ๐Ÿฆ‹ fluttering by the flowers ๐Ÿ’

Avaria January 17th

โ€ขโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€ขยฐโ€ขโœฟโ€ขยฐโ€ขโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€ขโœฏโ€ขโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€ขยฐโ€ขโœฟโ€ขยฐโ€ขโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€ข

๐‘๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘’~ย 

๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”.. !!

โ€ขโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€ขยฐโ€ขโœฟโ€ขยฐโ€ขโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€ขโœฏโ€ขโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€ขยฐโ€ขโœฟโ€ขยฐโ€ขโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€ข

๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆหŠ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š @blueskies1021 ๐‘ก๐‘œ @orangehouse6192
๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”:

orangehouse6192-appreciation-graphic_1705489631.png
(๐ผ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜)

๐ŸŒปย ๐ต๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ขหŠ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ย ย ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘ฆ!ย ๐ŸŒป

๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘ค๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘ก?!
ย ๐Ÿ’— ๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ! ๐Ÿ’—
(๐ผ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก)
tea-love.gif

๐‘ƒ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘š๐‘’:

๐ธ๐ธ๐ธ๐ธ๐พ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ. ๐ผ ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’ูซ ๐ผหŠ๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ขหŠ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ูซ ๐ธ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›. ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ขหŠ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”ูซ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›หŠ๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ~ !

๐‘‡๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘๐˜ฉ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’ูซ ๐ต๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’. ๐‘‡๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐ผ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ูซ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข. ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ขหŠ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ.ย 

@Avaria

It is a cute flowery theme orange graphic with splashes of soft orange. The letters are orange because the graphic color tone is orange. I like the Sunflowers ๐ŸŒป that you put in the typings, Ava! โ˜บ The tea ๐Ÿต has a heart shape smoke โ˜บ

Avaria January 17th

โœฆโ€ขยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทโ€ขโœฆ๏ฝก๏พŸโ€ขโ”ˆเญจโ™กเญงโ”ˆโ€ข ๏ฝก๏พŸโœฆโ€ขยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทโ€ขโœฆ
Self appreciation ! Omagoshh so exciting !

โœฆโ€ขยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทโ€ขโœฆ๏ฝก๏พŸโ€ขโ”ˆเญจโ™กเญงโ”ˆโ€ข ๏ฝก๏พŸโœฆโ€ขยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทโ€ขโœฆ

๐Ÿ’—This one goes to @Notfound20 with lots and lots of love๐Ÿ’—

notfound20-appreciation_1705491645.png
(Image link)

notfound20-appreciation-2_1705492073.png
(Image link)

bunny-love.gif

My personal note:

I love self appreciations/appreciators so much, it's often really inspiring to see people motivate themselves and see good in themselves. That's one very necessary skill in life. Besides of being proud of anyone that sees the kindness in others, I cannot be prouder of people who see the kindness and good in themselves. My heart's about to burst, I find it so cuteee !!!

@Avaria

It is a purplish mosaic theme, the letters colors are soft purplish, soft pink, soft blue. There are these โœฆโ€ขยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทโ€ขโœฆ๏ฝก๏พŸ โ˜บ & the bunny ๐Ÿ‡ with hearts has this face '>-<'

NotFound20 January 17th

@Avaria

Thank you so much Avaria for creating this beautiful post.ย ๐Ÿ˜

thank-you-grazie.gifย  ย  ย ย 

Avaria January 17th

๐Ÿ’— ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘กหŠ๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ! ๐ด๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก.ย ๐ป๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘’! ๐Ÿ’—

โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆย 
ย . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆย  . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆย ย . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ

๐Ÿ’œ ๐‘‡๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ูซ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ @Sidra6321 ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ : @El2002snow ๐Ÿ’œ

โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆย ย . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆย  . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆย ย . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ

sidra6321-appreciation_1705500914.png
(๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’)

โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆย ย . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆย  . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆย ย . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ

๐Ÿ’— ๐‘†๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ขหŠ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’: ๐Ÿ’—
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐›ฐ๐‘๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘
๐‘…๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
๐น๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘ฆ
๐ธ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘
โœจ

๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›หŠ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘’!
say-cheese_1705501580.jpg

๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’:

๐ผ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘คหŠ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ . ๐‘‡๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆหŠ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’. ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’!

๐‘†๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Žูซ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”๐˜ฉ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”๐˜ฉ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ . ๐ผหŠ๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘šูซ ๐‘ค๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐˜ฉ๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’. ๐พ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘›หŠ๐‘ก ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘. <๐Ÿ‘

๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ :ย https://ibb.co/Pw54LNC,ย https://ibb.co/D89Fkxzย 

@Avaria

It is a pretty shining soft colors graphic, Ava โ˜บ The space for the message is in the shape of a flower ๐ŸŒธย 

The letters colors are soft pinkish with aย pink heart & soft purplish with a purple heart. It is the same as the soft colors tones in the graphic.ย The smile image, a bear taking a picture of butterflies ๐Ÿฆ‹ & flowers is cute โ˜บ

Sidra6321 January 19th

@Avaria

Thank you so much Avaria! Really appreciate it!ย